Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,772 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me - Crime (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me (47696 Views)

I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster / 'I Raped My 38-Year-Old Victim For Refusing To Date Me' - 27-Year-Old Man / I Raped Her At Gunpoint To Regain My Respect - Rapist Tells Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Atticusxsz(m): 5:26pm On Apr 04, 2022
Your situation reminds me of similar experiences i had to go through in my school years and during service year which initially built my inner man when it comes to such situations.

Never you assume or conclude when it involves the opposite gender. When it comes to them, 4reva expect the worst. You ought to know that by now.

You should always know that it's not every babe that gives you the green light that you'll lay down with, even if you both are pants down. She can lure you to the point where she'll have a change of heart and say she's not feeling it anymore and you'll start wondering if she's pulling your legs or trying to test you. It do happens and on a steady with some persons, i included.

Then, you'll want to man up or show your masculine superiority not knowing that some minutes of the act can lead you to a lifetime of regrets.

It doesn't happen that way. The moment she acts as if she doesn't want to go ahead with what she initiated and all from the start, abobi... free am! You are a man and you ought to be decisive and stand your ground except you definitely don't know what you're worth, after all, you mentioned some of your selling points. So, how e come dey do you? undecided

I know it's kinda hard due to the hormonal build up of konji up to that point and all but that's where your decision as a nigga that can easily get sex due to your ways around sets in.

Sex in 9ja is the cheapest thing currently and that's what i was telling a friend that just came around to hangout with me.

You should know when to draw the line with those gender. It's not as if she's a virgin but someone who knows the game and now, you're probably been played, dancing to her tune, feeling threatened and probably quaking as you read comments on nairaland.

After all, she egged you on and sexually molested you which is a plus on your case except you aren't being truthful but last last, you go dey alright except say you no be man.

Your situation isn't even worrisome to me and Oga, you don't have a case except you aren't being truthful altogether. Enjoy! grin
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Pussyassasin(m): 5:37pm On Apr 04, 2022
motymop:

Talking about sex related issues, isn't pre-intimacy.

Even if she was giving you clear signs and seducing you by touching your dick, You would have tested the waters by initiating a kiss, then her reaction will tell you whether to escalate or not.

You just don't carry a girl, all because she showed you breast or touch your dick.

The mere fact that you had to drag her trouser with her shows that you didn't do your job to seduce her or initiate pre-intimacy, if you had done that, she would have removed her trousers by herself or tell you to help her.

To be sincere, you acted like a rapist

I now understand why some women will accuse men of rape when you have sex with them without pre-intimacy . The op behavior is a prime example
touching his dick could be considered assault too right?

1 Like

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by LIVEGOESON1: 5:37pm On Apr 04, 2022
We4all:

I said what I said. Your days are numbered! I kid not.
same to u. Ur days are numbered the very day u put me to test
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by DoctorOlasDesk: 5:40pm On Apr 04, 2022
CharlotteFlair:
Na wa for you oo

I have my reasons. I want a woman's perspective. Women see things in a way, I want to gauge the behavior of some females around me hence I needed to hear a woman's perspective
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by RCDIY(m): 5:42pm On Apr 04, 2022
Yhungsarm:

. Am a 300L student of Unijos and the girl happens to be my coursemate.

Normally, me and these girl no dey the same level she can't even talk to me in school

This is the most astonishing part, she knew i had sex with her best friend so she asked me about it

Note: I did not have sex with her at all and i never wanted it, she was jst all over me and doing all those stuff. Sex isn't my problem on a normal day bcus am a handsome guy and i get it most time.

You're an idiot, a rapist, a proper gutter creature and I hope she follows through with her threats to deal with you.
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by LilleG(m): 5:43pm On Apr 04, 2022
It your fault though
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by VirileNelly2420: 5:44pm On Apr 04, 2022
ignis:
Oga, you sounded like an unapologetic rapist in your post.

Rape involve any form of forceful penetration, if you like use finger or cassava.
You don't know that stripping and fingering a girl without her consent is rape?

Secondly because a lady comes to your house and sits on your lap does not mean she wants sex.

Learn how to control your John Thomas.

We heard couple of weeks ago dat a Nigerian man was Sue and fined for sexual assault (either in US or UK) just for telling a lady "I like wot am seeing"

And u think a gal seating on a guys lap nd sending certain sexual invitation isn't a crime too? U seduced a man, wen he consequentially responds, u call it rape.

Thunder....!!!

1 Like

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:45pm On Apr 04, 2022
Jennyclay:
You hope to meet me one on one? For what? Do you want to rape me too?? unapologetic rapist!!!!

Listen to me carefully, what would make me meet a Slowpoke like you... You're going to jail, I will make sure I open a case.

I will make sure your family members sells all there properties they've ever worked for just to bail you out. I will make sure they're left with absolutely nothing.

GOD!! Men are disgusting!! I've taken note of your moniker already.
Jenny you are too hilarious.. grin
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Yhungsarm(m): 5:49pm On Apr 04, 2022
Jennyclay:
You hope to meet me one on one? For what? Do you want to rape me too?? unapologetic rapist!!!!

Listen to me carefully, what would make me meet a Slowpoke like you... You're going to jail, I will make sure I open a case.

I will make sure your family members sells all there properties they've ever worked for just to bail you out. I will make sure they're left with absolutely nothing.

GOD!! Men are disgusting!! I've taken note of your moniker already.
Aswear babe you get big problem oh. i just told you she acknowledged the fact that my feelings where played what more do you want me to do.
People like you are the ones that will later marry an abusive husband that will beat the hell out of you and u won't do nothing but you will be forming court of law in real life.
Am not happy with what happened and i believe as a guy who also as a female sister i shud solve the issue quietly which i did with the help of good people on the forum. What i don't understand is why you are attacking me from every angle, nobody is perfect and we make mistakes but the most important thing is to man up and correct it. inasmuch as i hate to admit it, she is also at fault and i am to be blamed too but u just keep talking about jail as if you have personal problem. if you are victim of rape am sorry for what you passed through but me am not a rapist and i appeal you let go of all the negativity in you so you can move forward in life.
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by CharlotteFlair: 5:49pm On Apr 04, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

I have my reasons. I want a woman's perspective. Women see things in a way, I want to gauge the behavior of some females around me hence I needed to hear a woman's perspective
Are you a medical doctor?
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by DoctorOlasDesk: 5:51pm On Apr 04, 2022
CharlotteFlair:
Are you a medical doctor?

I'm much more. Answer my question
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by SmartyPants(m): 5:54pm On Apr 04, 2022
Aflix:
But, she touched his dick and caressed him without his consent. Isn’t that sexual molestation as well

Nigerian law isn't balanced
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 04, 2022
davillian:
There so many ways to make a woman off pant.....

If I have the intention of banging a woman I would have finished my home work before she can come to my place and she would be praying I touch her so she would just off pant

Give me tips bro.

How u dey take do the home work?
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by VirileNelly2420: 5:56pm On Apr 04, 2022
Jennyclay:
Keep quiet!!! Just Keep quiet!! I wish I knew the way to your house, I will sue you for attempted RAPE. You need to be cooling off in jail right now.

She sat on lap and the next thing you did was to carry her to your bed, then forcefully trying to tear her Jean to rape her... I know Rape apologist on this forum will definitely support you... Bunch of PERVERT!!!

A 300L student who can't write coherently, No paragraph, no space, punctuation marks so poor but all you know how to do is to go about raping girls.

Just thank your star I don't know you. But don't worry, you will soon be jailed before the end of this year.
Aunty Be more quiet!!!
Why would u as a gal visit a guy who has already made it clear da he was bored and lonely, and Sitting on d laps of someone who is sexually active, nd giving him certain greenlight. We are not kids here!

Most times, gals make such claim so u don't see dem as being cheap. Let me tell u, dis gal in question will still go back to d guy to finish her unfinished job. Nothing new.
She's lonely too!
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by VirileNelly2420: 5:59pm On Apr 04, 2022
motymop:

Talking about sex related issues, isn't pre-intimacy.

Even if she was giving you clear signs and seducing you by touching your dick, You would have tested the waters by initiating a kiss, then her reaction will tell you whether to escalate or not.

You just don't carry a girl, all because she showed you breast or touch your dick.

The mere fact that you had to drag her trouser with her shows that you didn't do your job to seduce her or initiate pre-intimacy, if you had done that, she would have removed her trousers by herself or tell you to help her.

To be sincere, you acted like a rapist

I now understand why some women will accuse men of rape when you have sex with them without pre-intimacy . The op behavior is a prime example

Sex talks is pre-intimacy. Anything da can steer ur mind towards sex or make u wet.
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Dextre(m): 6:05pm On Apr 04, 2022
Yhungsarm:
This incident happened last week Thursday. Am a 300L student of Unijos and the girl happens to be my coursemate.

Normally, me and these girl no dey the same level, she can't even talk to me in school but ASUU break happened and i didn't want to go back to Lagos so i stayed back in Jos.

One day i was chatting with her friend who happens to know her and he told me she is still in Jos, so i chatted her up since i was bored and i didn't lie to her, i told her i was bored and i needed someone to talk to for the main time. she accepted quickly and even told me why i didn't chat her up sooner than this. she promised to come to my place and on Thursday she finally came through.

This is the most astonishing part, she knew i had sex with her best friend so she asked me about it and i did not lie about it cus i know she knew and we talked about some nasty stuff related to sex. i was seated on a mini-cushion chair and she sat on my laps literally dropping her boobs in the middle of my face.

As a guy i thought that was the signal, so i carried her straight to the bed and i wanted to gain access and she denied it so i just stood up and left. After a short while she came back again now saying if she handles me and all those stuff, i tried again and she denied i was angry and i wanted to tell her to start gping but i calmed down. she started seducing me badly and i was confused so this time i dropped and dragged her jean with her, we started dragging but she was just saying am trying to rape her and it is unfair, if it is what i do to girls all d time.

i was fingering her at the time but i did not penetrate and i felt it was tense and if i penetrated then what she is saying is true so i stopped and controlled my urge.

She zipped up and started crying, I was like but i didn't do anything and she was like i did everything i want to do with her and it is fault bcus she came to my house.

After a shortwhile, she stopped crying and asked me if it was sex i want or friends with benefit...i was very confused at that point like wetin bring all does one enter so i didn't reply then she said she knows am a rapist and i just want to sex and all dat shit.

i kept my cool after some time she started saying am not normal at all and she jst can't believe what happened, she also said she will tell me something when we she is out of my house.

So i paid her Tp and she went home, i did not chat her up at all. fastforward to Saturday i saw her message saying her forcefully had my ways wit her and jst ignored her so she will deal with me and i will pay for it.

i won't lie to you am very scared, i don't even know what she wants, i started asking her what she wants from me exactly but she is not replying at all. I seriously don't know what to do am very confuse, I don't even understand why i fell for this plot of hers.
What do you think i shud do

Note: I did not have sex with her at all and i never wanted it, she was jst all over me and doing all those stuff. Sex isn't my problem on a normal day bcus am a handsome guy and i get it most time.

You Dey finger babe wey say she nor wan do and you think that is normal because you didn’t penetrate. I’m unapologetic when it comes to people like you, anything wey ur eye see, collect am. If e don turn to drag, na the signal be that, stop that shit
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by jornwhite: 6:05pm On Apr 04, 2022
DominionGreat:

I will gladly represent her if she press charges of sexual harassment or rape against you.

I will even do that for free so that next time you see a lady your John Thomas that you can't control won't even have an erection.

I am glad you nailed yourself already with this post and I have made screenshots to tender as evidence if you ever get to court..

Nonsense

Its either you were out of the country when bukola dakolo case was out or you are just one of those noisemakers that fooled her.
My stand remains in as much as we condemn rape, women must not go on toying with men emotions and they stop there famous Emotional blackmail bullshit, guilt tripping amongs all ... have you ever wondered why rape cases are easily thrown out of court.
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Dextre(m): 6:06pm On Apr 04, 2022
VirileNelly2420:

Aunty Be more quiet!!!
Why would u as a gal visit a guy who has already made it clear da he was bored and lonely, and Sitting on d laps of someone who is sexually active, nd giving him certain greenlight. We are not kids here!

Most times, gals make such claim so u don't see dem as being cheap. Let me tell u, dis gal in question will still go back to d guy to finish her unfinished job. Nothing new.
She's lonely too!

Na fufu dey ur head. Lmao. Even if she gives you green light, so far she says no when it’s time to do the do, you gotta bounce mehn. Have some self control
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by VirileNelly2420: 6:09pm On Apr 04, 2022
Yhungsarm:

I think i get you and to be honest she did way more than just pre intimacy stuff, we kissed and we did every pre intimacy stuff i know of and she was even the one doing it like i said i didn't plan for it like i did not even buy Condom or use sedinafil. i was just seeing her as a friend who will just come and catch cruise with me and since it her first time, i did not even make any move i maintained myseld until she started the sex stuff. my fault is not walking away
My broda plz calm urself down. U're worrying over notin. D gal will on her own come back for it. Gals do sound da way so u don't see dem as being cheap. Dats normal.

I remember sometime ago a gal called me and said she was bored at home, I told her am d boring type, but if she doesn't tink I would make her more bored da she should come around. She came, I shared certain experience as u did, ...d rest na story. She came back for more.

So, just chill. She's protecting her pride.
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by drakeskull(m): 6:11pm On Apr 04, 2022
Jennyclay:
Keep quiet!!! Just Keep quiet!! I wish I knew the way to your house, I will sue you for attempted RAPE. You need to be cooling off in jail right now.

She sat on lap and the next thing you did was to carry her to your bed, then forcefully trying to tear her Jean to rape her... I know Rape apologist on this forum will definitely support you... Bunch of PERVERT!!!

A 300L student who can't write coherently, No paragraph, no space, punctuation marks so poor but all you know how to do is to go about raping girls.

Just thank your star I don't know you. But don't worry, you will soon be jailed before the end of this year.

The bolded got me when he said the lady isn't on his level cheesy cheesy
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by drakeskull(m): 6:13pm On Apr 04, 2022
VirileNelly2420:

Aunty Be more quiet!!!

She's lonely too!

All these you mentioned here isn't consent. You lots need to take courses on sexual abuse. You can't live in the western world like this undecided
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 04, 2022
Aflix:
Of course. And you are a judge to decide that the OP is guilty of rape and the woman isn’t right You can continue with your Fo*lery.
You dare use the word "foolery" on me? You are a cretinous sexually starved predator just like the poster. Your mentality is right under your foot and as such you must fall for every feminine setup thrown your way. The fact that a lady caressed you is not enough reason to engage in a forced penetration. You are an ignorant bastard and your type easily end up in a penitentiary where you rightly belong. You are here encouraging rape. I pray this happens to someone from your immediate family and you have the temerity to question her flirtatious outlook. If the definition of rape which I posted is too advanced for your understanding then you can go off your miserable life. You no dey fear who u dey mention? May such tragedy befall all female in your lineage 100 folds. ANU MPAMA.

1 Like

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by onunwa21(m): 6:14pm On Apr 04, 2022
Man wey pussy no kill
He will live very long
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 04, 2022
motymop:
You didn't even try to seduce her or do pre-intimacy to create a mutual feeling.

You just carried her to the bed because you saw boobs.

The dragging her trouser part is considered rape, if she had shouted, you will be accused of rape.

Next time, if a girl sits on your lap even after she becomes flirty. Give her a kiss to test the waters, then her reaction will tell you if to escalate the situation or not.

The issue is that all these daughters of Delilah that bring men down with false rape allegations will give you all the green light, even verbally they will consent, but eventually they will withdraw the consent when they know you can't escape the trap
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 04, 2022
Jennyclay:

Aunty still add a word of advice to your gender to stop sitting on men's laps, or any other suggestive gesture, if they know they are not ready for sex. Men They should stop dangling the carrot before the rabbit if they're not willing to give in.
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by usj(m): 6:25pm On Apr 04, 2022
brother fine boy, you better try and sort this out now when you have the opportunity to. You touched her pus.y to the extent of knowing the humidity and surface tension on her pus.y.

You drag and forcefully naked her, only the two of you probably know the other part of her body you might have touched.

I remembered in my 100level in university of Ilorin, how a course mate was expelled for spanking a female student. Yours is much worse.

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by VirileNelly2420: 6:27pm On Apr 04, 2022
drakeskull:

All these you mentioned here isn't consent. You lots need to take courses on sexual abuse. You can't live in the western world like this undecided
Wait, sitting on someone's laps and touching him sexually, isn't dat sexual harassment?

So, u Neva heard of d Nigerian man da was sued and fined for telling a lady "I like wat I see" in US abi UK?

The gal should b charged for sexual harassment!

1 Like

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by VirileNelly2420: 6:30pm On Apr 04, 2022
Dextre:

Na fufu dey ur head. Lmao. Even if she gives you green light, so far she says no when it’s time to do the do, you gotta bounce mehn. Have some self control
Is da to say women has Monopoly of sexual harassment?

Meanwhile, na catarrh dey ur brain. grin no hard feeling
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by nattyGENT: 6:31pm On Apr 04, 2022
BROS, CALM DOWN. THAT'S NOT RAPE. DON'T BE SCARED, SHE'S JUST ONE OF THE GIRLS AROUND USING THIS PRANK TO INTIMIDATE GUYS WHO FALL INTO THEIR TRAP AND BE CASHING OUT. SHE IS VERY STUPID
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by jornwhite: 6:31pm On Apr 04, 2022
Yhungsarm:
I hope i can meet you one on one, you have so many negative vibes, i did not correct any thing i wrote there, i need advice and it is not an English class plus na you know which of ur family member be rapist, you have been on my case since without any credible advice. Thank God i did not allow what you said to define me, the girl came around and she begged me which i recorded she even said i wasn't normal to withstand all the seduction and am not truly a badboy she thinks i am, bcus she never believed someone who stopped at that junction.
mhen, Ladies are scam oh, she was ready to put me in that kind of situation just so i won't take her cheaply.

Welcome to men's world, you never see anything just brace up for more, and If you like getting laid then you must learn to use your head & mouth more all the time. however alway expect guilt tripping naa there way just learn how to maneuver some pot holes
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by aquame: 6:35pm On Apr 04, 2022
Only God can save you, you don enter gbege.
Yhungsarm:
This incident happened last week Thursday. Am a 300L student of Unijos and the girl happens to be my coursemate.

Normally, me and these girl no dey the same level, she can't even talk to me in school but ASUU break happened and i didn't want to go back to Lagos so i stayed back in Jos.

One day i was chatting with her friend who happens to know her and he told me she is still in Jos, so i chatted her up since i was bored and i didn't lie to her, i told her i was bored and i needed someone to talk to for the main time. she accepted quickly and even told me why i didn't chat her up sooner than this. she promised to come to my place and on Thursday she finally came through.

This is the most astonishing part, she knew i had sex with her best friend so she asked me about it and i did not lie about it cus i know she knew and we talked about some nasty stuff related to sex. i was seated on a mini-cushion chair and she sat on my laps literally dropping her boobs in the middle of my face.

As a guy i thought that was the signal, so i carried her straight to the bed and i wanted to gain access and she denied it so i just stood up and left. After a short while she came back again now saying if she handles me and all those stuff, i tried again and she denied i was angry and i wanted to tell her to start gping but i calmed down. she started seducing me badly and i was confused so this time i dropped and dragged her jean with her, we started dragging but she was just saying am trying to rape her and it is unfair, if it is what i do to girls all d time.

i was fingering her at the time but i did not penetrate and i felt it was tense and if i penetrated then what she is saying is true so i stopped and controlled my urge.

She zipped up and started crying, I was like but i didn't do anything and she was like i did everything i want to do with her and it is fault bcus she came to my house.

After a shortwhile, she stopped crying and asked me if it was sex i want or friends with benefit...i was very confused at that point like wetin bring all does one enter so i didn't reply then she said she knows am a rapist and i just want to sex and all dat shit.

i kept my cool after some time she started saying am not normal at all and she jst can't believe what happened, she also said she will tell me something when we she is out of my house.

So i paid her Tp and she went home, i did not chat her up at all. fastforward to Saturday i saw her message saying her forcefully had my ways wit her and jst ignored her so she will deal with me and i will pay for it.

i won't lie to you am very scared, i don't even know what she wants, i started asking her what she wants from me exactly but she is not replying at all. I seriously don't know what to do am very confuse, I don't even understand why i fell for this plot of hers.
What do you think i shud do

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by BRATISLAVA: 6:37pm On Apr 04, 2022
Aflix:
Why is everybody acting blind to what he said about what he said He said the girl touched his dick and caressed him. Isn’t that sexual molestation as well

She did that, then he raped her violently. Take it to court, a real court, and see if they will take it kindly that he raped her for sexual molestation.

Your point doesn't even make any sense.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

"I Am An Armed Robber, Not A Kidnapper" - Chinaza Philip Okoye. / Man Caught With Human Parts In Oyo, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Mob / My Womanizing Friend Took Loans From 40 Fast Loan Companies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.