Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me - Crime (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me (47630 Views)

I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster / 'I Raped My 38-Year-Old Victim For Refusing To Date Me' - 27-Year-Old Man / I Raped Her At Gunpoint To Regain My Respect - Rapist Tells Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by DoctorOlasDesk: 8:11pm On Apr 04, 2022
CharlotteFlair:
Doc I'm done with you sorry grin

It's fine. All the mental roaming is why women end up loosing men, i mean quality men
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by maasoap(m): 8:14pm On Apr 04, 2022
ignis:
Oga, you sounded like an unapologetic rapist in your post.

Rape involve any form of forceful penetration, if you like use finger or cassava.
You don't know that stripping and fingering a girl without her consent is rape?

Secondly because a lady comes to your house [s] and sits on your lap does not mean she wants sex. [/s]

Learn how to control your John Thomas.

Thanks
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 04, 2022
Yhungsarm:
This incident happened last week Thursday. Am a 300L student of Unijos and the girl happens to be my coursemate.

Normally, me and these girl no dey the same level, she can't even talk to me in school but ASUU break happened and i didn't want to go back to Lagos so i stayed back in Jos.

One day i was chatting with her friend who happens to know her and he told me she is still in Jos, so i chatted her up since i was bored and i didn't lie to her, i told her i was bored and i needed someone to talk to for the main time. she accepted quickly and even told me why i didn't chat her up sooner than this. she promised to come to my place and on Thursday she finally came through.

This is the most astonishing part, she knew i had sex with her best friend so she asked me about it and i did not lie about it cus i know she knew and we talked about some nasty stuff related to sex. i was seated on a mini-cushion chair and she sat on my laps literally dropping her boobs in the middle of my face.

As a guy i thought that was the signal, so i carried her straight to the bed and i wanted to gain access and she denied it so i just stood up and left. After a short while she came back again now saying if she handles me and all those stuff, i tried again and she denied i was angry and i wanted to tell her to start gping but i calmed down. she started seducing me badly and i was confused so this time i dropped and dragged her jean with her, we started dragging but she was just saying am trying to rape her and it is unfair, if it is what i do to girls all d time.

i was fingering her at the time but i did not penetrate and i felt it was tense and if i penetrated then what she is saying is true so i stopped and controlled my urge.

She zipped up and started crying, I was like but i didn't do anything and she was like i did everything i want to do with her and it is fault bcus she came to my house.

After a shortwhile, she stopped crying and asked me if it was sex i want or friends with benefit...i was very confused at that point like wetin bring all does one enter so i didn't reply then she said she knows am a rapist and i just want to sex and all dat shit.

i kept my cool after some time she started saying am not normal at all and she jst can't believe what happened, she also said she will tell me something when we she is out of my house.

So i paid her Tp and she went home, i did not chat her up at all. fastforward to Saturday i saw her message saying her forcefully had my ways wit her and jst ignored her so she will deal with me and i will pay for it.

i won't lie to you am very scared, i don't even know what she wants, i started asking her what she wants from me exactly but she is not replying at all. I seriously don't know what to do am very confuse, I don't even understand why i fell for this plot of hers.
What do you think i shud do

Note: I did not have sex with her at all and i never wanted it, she was jst all over me and doing all those stuff. Sex isn't my problem on a normal day bcus am a handsome guy and i get it most time.
If truly you did , hope you know the punishment , I pray she should not use it against you

Guys should learn how to control their thing , the system has changed even an olosho can come up one day & say you rape , in other for you not to see finishing is better you control your urges .

Ekiti state has joined Lagos State for life imprisonment for rapist .
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by maasoap(m): 8:15pm On Apr 04, 2022
Clinghton:
The devil's strikes are effective to the idle man, get busy and pray what you did doesn't escalate because it's called SEXUAL HARASSMENT ASSAULT.
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 04, 2022
TarOrfeeek:
Backup your WhatsApp chats with her including the media.

Save it to Google drive or email.

Wait for it, in 10 years time or more when you're successful. That clumsy slut will come for your money.

They are doing it on purpose with Men they consider high potential.

She wants to virtue signal her way to your life

While also having evidence to pin rape on you in future

Foolish things.
And you think with all this things it will work in Nigeria , hope you read the part where the lady is accusing him of doing such .
To think of it she is not the first person attesting to that , to me I think is a set up to know the kind of person he is & surprisely he just showed his true colour.

2 Likes

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by VOsimhen144(m): 8:27pm On Apr 04, 2022
saphiere:
Rape apologist good evening.
Aunty, still add a word of advice to your gender to stop seducing or sitting on men's laps if they know they are not ready for sex. Na blood dey run through our vains nor be water.

Why would you as a girl visit a guy who has already made it clear that he was bored and lonely, yet you went ahead sitting on his laps, when both of you are even alone in the house.. We're not kids here now.

Babe make I shock you, make I just burst your bubble.... That girl in question will still go back to the guy to finish her unfinished job. Nothing new here, She's lonely too.
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Aaay: 8:30pm On Apr 04, 2022
How
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Kajaard: 8:38pm On Apr 04, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Hope you won't join them in claiming that she raped him first in a bid to protect an obvious rape.

Lol cheesy
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by BRATISLAVA: 8:41pm On Apr 04, 2022
Kajaard:

Lol cheesy

Your brothers have been typing nonsense all over the thread: He tore off her jeans and raped her as revenge for her raping him first. undecided

If they set foot in the abroad with this mentality, they will say white people are racist. We even have such a case on the forum. Guy said "I was just fingering her, I didn't rape her". He's enjoying 3 life sentences in the abroad.

The arguments on this thread don't hold water in a competent court of law.

3 Likes

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Murphyenemuwe: 8:45pm On Apr 04, 2022
As you said earlier you're in 300l in a school. Note I'm not saying this to spite u but to make u realize some things about the opposite sex. An average lady seems dull and they are only interested in vague things. But let me burst your brain a female who's unlearned has the ability to pull down the greatest man on earth.
All what you wrote up there is implicating and can land u in trouble. Don't bother to invite her over cos you're only complicating issues for yourself by doing so. She knows she's not in your class. She knows you only chatted her because there's strike and you're lonely. From the first day you called her she already planned all her moves. Now my last advice any lady you know you can't be proud of to be the mother of your child, don't ever make that mistake of going closer just because you want to satisfy your sexual needs. It's going to be a wound in your lifetime
Yhungsarm:

you didn't read where i said we where talking about sex related issues. She all the pre intimacy stuff, i did not plan to have any sex with her, i just couldn't control all d seduction again...she was placing my hand on her boobs, trying to hold my dick and all that, i mean it was a clear signal that she wants to have sex but then she just refused and i will let go. the bastard will start again

3 Likes

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Victerica(m): 8:46pm On Apr 04, 2022
Long story
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Emdebby2: 9:22pm On Apr 04, 2022
Oga 300 level. You are not yet psychologically mature to handle relationship. You better face your studies. When you carried her to your bed, dragged her jeans, caressed her, fingered her against her wish, you have sexually molested her. Forget all these long story you posted here.

1 Like

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by kayperry: 9:27pm On Apr 04, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Your brothers have been typing nonsense all over the thread: He tore off her jeans and raped her as revenge for her raping him first. undecided

If they set foot in the abroad with this mentality, they will say white people are racist. We even have such a case on the forum. Guy said "I was just fingering her, I didn't rape her". He's enjoying 3 life sentences in the abroad.

who dem slap whu dey cry bayii, even the so called victim have apoligised according to OP and they've reconciled ... abi something else dey wey you no wan tell us
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Kajaard: 9:39pm On Apr 04, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Boldfaced in RED: they are your brothers as well, Lol cheesy, You should be used to them by now, nothing you say will make them change their mindset. I hardly argue with folks here anymore because it's tiring.

Boldfaced in BLUE: that dude serving 3 life sentences in the US deserves it. I hope you know he committed the same crime in Japan before running away to the US where he did it again and got the 3 life sentences. These sickos never change.

Cheers cool

1 Like

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 04, 2022
Oga use the text she sent you that she'll deal with you as proof that you're innocent if you really are
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Yhungsarm(m): 10:19pm On Apr 04, 2022
Kajaard:

Boldfaced in RED: they are your brothers as well, Lol cheesy, You should be used to them by now, nothing you say will make them change their mindset. I hardly argue with folks here anymore because it's tiring.

Boldfaced in BLUE: that dude serving 3 life sentences in the US deserves it. I hope you know he committed the same crime in Japan before running away to the US where he did it again and got the 3 life sentences. These sickos never change.

Cheers cool
Maybe the person committed a more serious case nobody is perfect how i wish some of you where in my shoes and see how it is hard to deal with seduction. Anyways, Thanks for your concern, the problem as been solved quietly and it is not about changing anyone mindset, am not the type that won't acknowledge a wrong but i believe i couldn't predict if she like rough sex cus there are some girls that will tell you stop but they actually want you to continue when i saw her face i just let go without penetrating her but when we saw today she apologized and told me i was not a bad boy which means she wants me to continue but i stopped. So you see girls are delicate human being and to deal with them requires brain at least now i know better.
I believe this one happened because no girl have used this tactics for me before, most girls i have sex with is just based on our chats and the fact that they would love to have sex with me .
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Cotonou12: 10:22pm On Apr 04, 2022
Senior man !
motymop:
You didn't even try to seduce her or do pre-intimacy to create a mutual feeling.

You just carried her to the bed because you saw boobs.

The dragging her trouser part is considered rape, if she had shouted, you will be accused of rape.

Next time, if a girl sits on your lap even after she becomes flirty. Give her a kiss to test the waters, then her reaction will tell you if to escalate the situation or not.

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by We4all: 10:25pm On Apr 04, 2022
LIVEGOESON1:
same to u. Ur days are numbered the very day u put me to test

Alaye, I am grounded. Your likes will be annihilated by the sword of Angel Michael. You and satan belong to hell.
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by LIVEGOESON1: 10:34pm On Apr 04, 2022
We4all:

Alaye, I am grounded. Your likes will be annihilated by the sword of Angel Michael. You and satan belong to hell.
Dear attention seeker am pretty sure u enjoy my attention. Hope u can take in ur ugly d¡ck and zip up
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Dextre(m): 11:02pm On Apr 04, 2022
VirileNelly2420:

Is da to say women has Monopoly of sexual harassment?

Meanwhile, na catarrh dey ur brain. grin no hard feeling

grin grin Of course no hard feelings, this is not a case of monopoly or not. Even it was reversed and the guy says no, which in most cases is very unlikely, the lady should respect that and move on too but either way, you cannot say because a woman came to your house and sat on your lap, you have the right to finger her. I pity some of una with this mentality, una go die for jail outside naija where they take shit serious

1 Like

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by BRATISLAVA: 11:37pm On Apr 04, 2022
Kajaard:

Cheers cool

Which brothers? Ewwwwww!

Ah, I see someone else here enjoyed watching a criminal expose himself...

I'm done on this thread. It could be that illiteracy is the reason for certain posts on such topics.

2 Likes

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by We4all: 11:37pm On Apr 04, 2022
LIVEGOESON1:
Dear attention seeker am pretty sure u enjoy my attention. Hope u can take in ur ugly d¡ck and zip up

Yeah, dick is as ugly as your heart.
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by BRATISLAVA: 11:39pm On Apr 04, 2022
kayperry:

who dem slap whu dey cry bayii, even the so called victim have apoligised according to OP and they've reconciled ... abi something else dey wey you no wan tell us

Rape apologists/rapists for rape. Threatening victims and trying to gaslight them didn't begin today.

2 Likes

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by davillian(m): 11:53pm On Apr 04, 2022
LagosInter:

Give me tips bro.

How u dey take do the home work?
I don't know to explain to you o...
But I chat and call
Make her get so used to me
Then I flirt
Then I pick her brains
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by mapet: 11:53pm On Apr 04, 2022
ignis:
Oga, you sounded like an unapologetic rapist in your post.

Rape involve any form of forceful penetration, if you like use finger or cassava.
You don't know that stripping and fingering a girl without her consent is rape?

[s]Secondly because a lady comes to your house and sits on your lap does not mean she wants sex.[/s]

Learn how to control your John Thomas.

With due respect, the crossed part up here is BS and ridiculous opinion. If any lady is sensible as half, you do not go to someone's house, sit on his lap... That in itself is the beginning of sexual harassment if not seduction. Expecting a guy to control his JT even in the face of sexual harassment is hypocrisy. The lady should maintain a distant seat jejely, gist and do chores and go....
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by mapet: 11:57pm On Apr 04, 2022
Yhungsarm:
Thanks i will do that, i think she is trying to make me date her or something and i can't bcus we are not in the same lane that is the plain truth, is not me been proud but you know how university life is now, i can be her friend, i don't mind but dating her can't work no matter the blackmail

This is where you lost me.... You're not on the same lane...and you called her up or allowed her to come to you? You yourself are a problem
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by mapet: 12:00am On Apr 05, 2022
yanabasee:
Op...

You should first of all admit that you tried to rape her .. and it wasn't successful.... And you should apologize to her....

Also, you have yourself to blame for whatever that will befall you.

You were bored, and you needed a random girl to sex for free... Why didn't you ask her out properly and then know that you're in a relationship with her ..

All the signals and greenlight she gave to you was for you to ask her out first... Not to try raping her...

I will ask you to control the situation and call or text her.. tell her you've always been I love with her and you didn't know how to express it. And that all what happened was because you had already seen her as your girlfriend and you are sorry for it and would love to ask her out if she will forgive you and give you a second chance.

You claimed that she's not in your level... But her puna is in your level to smash... Without going through the right means...

You claim you're handsome and you don't even have a girlfriend..

Being handsome isn't a ticket to sleep with women who shows you breast and discuss sex with you...

Get sense...
This is also my take

1 Like

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Greatfullheart: 12:04am On Apr 05, 2022
Mosdll:
Nigerian girls are useless......all of them.
walahi, if there is any word above useless can we use.

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by desoul2004(m): 12:35am On Apr 05, 2022
Devil's work, she had a master plan before coming to your house. Try and get a back up also, should in case she try anything funny.

If you've any police Friend, brief him about everything.
Those gender can destroy you without looking back.
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by fattprince(m): 5:05am On Apr 05, 2022
We4all:

So many rapists and murderers on Nairaland.
What's rapist in a girl seducing me and then not allowing me. And when I leave her alone she wouldn't leave me alone. Some men are just dumb. So you prefer I beg her to "please allow me put only the tip"

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Vigilante Shoots Gang Leader & His Gang Members,legs To Be Amputated (Graphic) / Two Men Fight Over A 15-Year-Old Girl In Enugu State (Video) / Mother Pours Hot Water On Her Son While Sleeping - Angela Okorie (Graphic Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.