Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,665 members, 7,840,637 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

95% Of Men Don't Know How To Make A Woman Cum. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 95% Of Men Don't Know How To Make A Woman Cum. (8856 Views)

How Does A Woman Cum? / Any Man Who Cannot Make A Woman Cum During Sxx Is Completely Useless In Life” / Video: Any Man That Cannot Make A Woman Cum Is Worse Than Evans The Kidnapper'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 95% Of Men Don't Know How To Make A Woman Cum. by dreu2fine(m): 3:10pm On Apr 04, 2022
satelliteDISH:

Oyah, teach me how to cum. I want to learn how to cum. How can I meet with you?
Okoro y u put financially we dey talk of fucck u dey out finance
Re: 95% Of Men Don't Know How To Make A Woman Cum. by popoolaopeyemi6(f): 8:52pm On Apr 04, 2022
advanceDNA:

Sex is two bodies exploring and doing things to each other...not one person lying down and expecting the other person to deliver the orgasm for you both...
.if the guy jam one pòrn star outside now giving him ròbòròbò Bj and reverse cowgirl mixed with winding ...”u will cry men are scum, I ddnt everything for you”
It’s a lie...U ddnt do everything..u just lay down there..
grin grin grin
Oya if me as a babe con jam one guy wey go dey turn am like steering, someone that'll chill with me enough to ensure I cum(no be every guy go dey tell you to single handedly hustle for your cum)and I con stretch my leg outside, getting serviced from him.....is it not you so called men that'll be saying all Naija girls are useless

Btw, I'm not an advocate for cheating or anything, I just believe lovemaking is a mutual thing.... we're both not supposed to be selfish about it. A man and a woman should work together and contribute to achieve maximum pleasure
Re: 95% Of Men Don't Know How To Make A Woman Cum. by toujurs: 9:54pm On Apr 17, 2022
Lolz jenyclay, this account is for gold digging, while the other account is to form audio boss lady cheesy.
Re: 95% Of Men Don't Know How To Make A Woman Cum. by Double0h7(f): 10:01pm On Apr 17, 2022
Animegirl:
Men are the most selfish species. Like how can you sleep with the woman you love and you don't know how to satisfy your woman sexually. Why fight for your own cum and let the woman fight for hers? This is an act of wickedness and selfishness.

A man who doesn't know how to satisfy his queen sexually and financially is a weak man.

Let me help your ministry. Learn where your G_spot is and get into position straight away. After he fires down on that spot for 10 minutes you should cum multiple times and then let him finish how he wants to finish. 15min later everyone is happy.
Re: 95% Of Men Don't Know How To Make A Woman Cum. by NehemiahReturns: 2:07pm On Aug 14, 2022
carl90:
Hia!
Are you not a female again?
Which one is this you are now a male sucking his woman and being on top of her?
It's why I pity those searching for life partners on nairaland.
Is the person claiming female on his/her NL profile really that in real life?:|
and i don already send mail ooo
Re: 95% Of Men Don't Know How To Make A Woman Cum. by Kronikuz: 2:16pm On Aug 14, 2022
Zonefree:
To cum is a hustle and hustle is per head. As I dey hustle for my cum, it's expected you hustle for yours simultaneously.

Don't hang your cum on my hustle. Must you be parasitic every time?
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I'm Too Big". What Can She Do To Slim Down? Photo / I Ruined Not Just My Marriage But My Entire Life By Leaving My Husband / How To Toast A Black Girl In Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.