Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,395 members, 7,954,574 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:06 PM

May Be Its The Right Decision To Remain Single. What Do U Think - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / May Be Its The Right Decision To Remain Single. What Do U Think (4696 Views)

The Major Reason Why Many Ladies Remain Single For A Long Time. / Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. / Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May Be Its The Right Decision To Remain Single. What Do U Think by MsPotato(f): 2:44pm On Jul 05, 2011
satani22:

Of course im not the nagging type. i gave my all but guess what i got in return, HEARTBREAK Is that fair?

Meaning the lady was a gold digger and heartless,  grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin

Well, just thank your stars that you did not end up marrying her and she poison you to your death bed and forge a fake signature to inherit your insurance or money or properties.

And also every problem on earth is not to be shared by one person alone but many other people has gone through it. It will take sometime to heal untill u really find the right person for you.
Re: May Be Its The Right Decision To Remain Single. What Do U Think by satani22: 2:50pm On Jul 05, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Well, just thank your stars that you did not end up marrying her and she poison you to your death bed and forge a fake signature to inherit your insurance or money or properties.
Now u understand one of the reasons to remain single cos of heartbreak.

Ms. Potato:

And also every problem on earth is not to be shared by one person alone but many other people has gone through it. It will take sometime[b] to heal untill u really find the right person for you[/b].
Where do u think i will find the right person? NL? or where? all women are heart breakers, selfish and heartless
Re: May Be Its The Right Decision To Remain Single. What Do U Think by satani22: 2:51pm On Jul 05, 2011
M M M:

op
re u addicted 2 soap ? angry

No i use soap to bath daily. that's all
Re: May Be Its The Right Decision To Remain Single. What Do U Think by MsPotato(f): 3:09pm On Jul 05, 2011
Satani, when you are destine to meet the one, she will come to you. For the time being, just enjoy your life, be humble, do good things wisely and she will come if its your time. I learn that when one is desperate, all the wrong things will come to that person so just dont think much about it. wink

FYI, not all females are like what you described us to be. Please bare in mind that there are also evil cunning men on this planet wink
Re: May Be Its The Right Decision To Remain Single. What Do U Think by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 05, 2011
Being single rocks!! - (sort of)
Re: May Be Its The Right Decision To Remain Single. What Do U Think by MMM2(m): 3:42pm On Jul 05, 2011
satani22:

No i use soap to bath daily. that's all

u re lying,

what have u been doing with soap in ur bathroom

4 d last . angry
Re: May Be Its The Right Decision To Remain Single. What Do U Think by andy1(m): 3:44pm On Jul 05, 2011
^^^ luk my u dnt nid 2 be addicted 2 soap. Jezz cos u single. I am single bt have neva done soap for a single day. Y? Cos i get it weneva i wannit. @fork addict. I go touchdown by december, we go fit hook up by den. @ms potato. Yeah i knw u said sacrificing 4 each oda. Bt with 9ja babez.  d reverse is d case
Re: May Be Its The Right Decision To Remain Single. What Do U Think by andy1(m): 3:53pm On Jul 05, 2011
M M M:

u re lying,

what have u been doing with soap in your bathroom

4 d last . angry
oga. I dy suspect u oh, cos u seem to knw alot abt soaps abi na detergent!!
Re: May Be Its The Right Decision To Remain Single. What Do U Think by forkadict(m): 3:54pm On Jul 05, 2011
satani22:

Now u understand one of the reasons to remain single cos of heartbreak.
Where do u think i will find the right person? NL? or where? all women are heart breakers, selfish and heartless

So na because women don show you well well na im make you come NL dey preach about being single. SMH and shaking it big time.

@ Andy. No wahala. Anytime men.
Re: May Be Its The Right Decision To Remain Single. What Do U Think by satani22: 4:55pm On Jul 05, 2011
M M M:

u re lying,

what have u been doing with soap in your bathroom

4 d last . angry

I'm speaking the truth. Satanist dont lie. I only use soap for bathing and spend less than 10mins in the bathroom
Re: May Be Its The Right Decision To Remain Single. What Do U Think by satani22: 6:32pm On Jul 05, 2011
Guys that still love up and arent single should learn from this young man how devilish women are

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-706682.0.html
Re: May Be Its The Right Decision To Remain Single. What Do U Think by Coco29(f): 8:09pm On Jul 05, 2011
Satani22

please tell me what it is that you expect from a woman
Re: May Be Its The Right Decision To Remain Single. What Do U Think by satani22: 8:22pm On Jul 05, 2011
Love! love!! love!!!
Re: May Be Its The Right Decision To Remain Single. What Do U Think by Coco29(f): 10:13pm On Jul 05, 2011
satani22:

Love! love!! love!!!

ok well then stop thinking of hate! hate! hate! the past is exactly that, i will never understand how people can say they believe in god but do not believe he can deliver, yow just let it go, because you are holding yourself where hate is. I do not like being alone, i love having a partner to share life with, it is fantastic to see something beautiful and without saying a word my partner can see it to. stop talking and feeling that women are bad or evil because that is what you will see. kiss wink
Re: May Be Its The Right Decision To Remain Single. What Do U Think by satani22: 10:26pm On Jul 05, 2011
For me to live the single life, there are conditions. 1. The person i love must truly love me
2. Must swear to an Oath of not going to break my heart.
Anything outside, count me out
Re: May Be Its The Right Decision To Remain Single. What Do U Think by Coco29(f): 10:31pm On Jul 05, 2011
love is unconditional KING!
Re: May Be Its The Right Decision To Remain Single. What Do U Think by satani22: 10:34pm On Jul 05, 2011
In the days of my mom when my father di.s.v.ir.g.ined and got married to her
Re: May Be Its The Right Decision To Remain Single. What Do U Think by ShyOne(f): 12:43am On Jul 06, 2011
OK

My mind is made up - I am going to remain single for a while. It is now official.

Shy-one isn't going to cry or miss him anymore. I am moving on. My tears are dried up and actually, I am getting excited and happy to be looking for "Single Pastures"

Again, thanks for the thread and the encouragement.
Re: May Be Its The Right Decision To Remain Single. What Do U Think by MsPotato(f): 1:19am On Jul 06, 2011
Satani, Nonsense! angry
Re: May Be Its The Right Decision To Remain Single. What Do U Think by Coco29(f): 7:11am On Jul 06, 2011
well satani22 enjoy the single life kiss
Re: May Be Its The Right Decision To Remain Single. What Do U Think by Nobody: 7:21am On Jul 06, 2011
personally,i think at a point you have a hole in your soul,that nothing can fill,you'll become lonely.

@fork addict there's more to life than bleeping around.don't be narrow minded
Re: May Be Its The Right Decision To Remain Single. What Do U Think by forkadict(m): 10:59am On Jul 06, 2011
pc guru:

personally,i think at a point you have a hole in your soul,that nothing can fill,you'll become lonely.

@fork addict there's more to life than bleeping around.don't be narrow minded

Dude. I have said it times without number on this land that my life revolves around three things: PAY, PUSSY AND POWER IN THAT ORDER. Let me further state that the second factor is the driving force behind the first and the last. In other words, if i hustle for more pay, its cos i want to get more pu.s.ssy. And if i hustle for more power, its also because i need to get more pu.s.s.y

As a bachelor that I is, please tell me what more to think about in life apart from these three. I'm waiting for ya,

Furthermore, i feel those our legislators in Abuja are wasting those abuja babes. They surely could use my help. i can make a difference
Re: May Be Its The Right Decision To Remain Single. What Do U Think by Nobody: 7:19am On Jul 07, 2011
Dude. I have said it times without number on this land that my life revolves around three things: PAY, kitty AND POWER [/b]IN THAT ORDER. Let me further state that the second factor is the driving force behind the first and the last. In other words, if i [b]hustle for more pay, its cos i want to get more pu.s.ssy. And if i hustle for more power, its also because i need to get more pu.s.s.y

As a bachelor that I is, please tell me what more to think about in life apart from these three. I'm waiting for ya,

Furthermore, i feel those our legislators in Abuja are wasting those abuja babes. They surely could use my help. i can make a difference

All i care in this world is power and money,even if it destroys me,after all whats the main essence of life?is it not to be successful? i feel ur point.
Re: May Be Its The Right Decision To Remain Single. What Do U Think by Tosinville(m): 9:11am On Jul 07, 2011
Who are these lame azz little niggaz that can't get the right girl saying being single is good?

All you need is an independent girl not a hungry girl who depend on their boyfriends even to get their manicure & pedicure smh!!! cos they simply suckerz 4 love.

Your independent girlfriend can be so annoying sometimes with excessive calls, unexpect visits, midnight calls & nagging about: you didn't tell me you love me back thru the phone, just to find out whether u are not dating some other girls but ladies are the greatest companion we all need whenever you're lonely.
Re: May Be Its The Right Decision To Remain Single. What Do U Think by Denise216(f): 11:38am On Jul 07, 2011
I'm not going to send this young man on a guilt trip. If he finds himself lonely he will rectify it. Keep in mind men don't have to wait for a woman to ask them out like women do. But if he finds he is more productive as a bachelor let him have that peace. The world isn't running short on men last time I checked. cool
Re: May Be Its The Right Decision To Remain Single. What Do U Think by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 07, 2011
@OP I suppose being single also gives you time to engage in ritualistic demonic 0rgies.  undecided
Re: May Be Its The Right Decision To Remain Single. What Do U Think by MrsChima(f): 3:13am On Jul 08, 2011
Speaking from experience? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: May Be Its The Right Decision To Remain Single. What Do U Think by Nobody: 4:17am On Jul 08, 2011
Nah judging by his ID, he would be into that kinda stuff. . . most likely under the full moon with masked faces.
Re: May Be Its The Right Decision To Remain Single. What Do U Think by Advocator: 4:22am On Jul 08, 2011
OP - I am like you. Honestly, I love my care free life, go out when I want to, do what I want, buy anything I want, my cash is stacking, I enjoy being alone and having space sometimes, Spend 70% of my day in an open office with people all around me and like to just chill out by myself. Plus I have a nice routine in life that involves, university, work, friends, gym and basketball.  But this lifestyle cannot be maintained without committing sins, you know getting hookers, one night stand ping pong. So it is good to be in a relationship sometimes in the future, for the sake of true love.
Re: May Be Its The Right Decision To Remain Single. What Do U Think by satani23: 9:49pm On Jul 12, 2011
2buff:

@OP I suppose being single also gives you time to engage in ritualistic demonic 0rgies.  undecided
of course, we are both involved, if not u cant figure out my being demonic and ritualistic without being one ur self?
Re: May Be Its The Right Decision To Remain Single. What Do U Think by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 12, 2011
^^ as seen on TV.
Re: May Be Its The Right Decision To Remain Single. What Do U Think by satani23: 11:39pm On Jul 12, 2011
Guy. Do u know i used to like u b4 u developed hatred 4me? Yea i did admired u when u made a post in the Religion section early this year

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Said She Has A Boyfriend But I Can Tell She Likes Me Soo Much. / Top 5 Mistakes Men Make In Bed / My Female Teacher Is After Me For Sex I'm Just 17 And She Is 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.