Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

The Crystal Service immigration Scam - Travel (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Crystal Service immigration Scam (118981 Views)

Canadian Immigration Scam Alert.(swiftravelsolution.com) / The Conman Got 7 Years In Jail After 16 Years Of Immigration Scam / Liberia The Crystal Of West Africa. (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 7:11am On Sep 15, 2011
silentc:

. . . .as a matter of fact.

I have come across a special US visa just released (not available to the public or on the US immigration website). This visa is because of the new Obama Jobs Act/Bill he is going to pass through US senate to make sure the US is on the road to recovery.

They need workers to help build the US and get her out of the recession.

All i need from you is your name, age and date of birth. Oh . . . and a small processing fee of =N=1,000.

Also, we are only processing 5000 applicants with guaranteed spots. So first come first served. Flights to the US will be on April 1st 2012.

I will publish my bank account details for transfer of funds.

Please do not miss this once in a lifetime opportunity. Book now to avoid disappointment!!!
grin grin grin grin . . . you are a character.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 7:17am On Sep 15, 2011
wilzz26:

i knew this from day one that this cryistal nonsence people are scammers. i just wonder why Nigerians will not wise up and make proper verifications before they embackl on this so called crystal , @ justwise you have always attacked this gang of scammers and you seemm to always uncover them there by making thoese with ears to ear and listen to the formats these 21st century of yahoo yahoo group do.
Ha, i just knew it from day one as e don tey wey dem don dey do this poo oo. local yahoo bandicts,
[color=#990000][/color]

Giving up is out of the question, only if the thread is locked by the Mod.

I will give you a ring b4 you go back to Aussie
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by mercylife: 9:48am On Sep 15, 2011
Justwise are u serious about what u are saying or u are just cracking joke about d cs failure dat goin on, [b][/b] thanks
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Risk2get: 10:14am On Sep 15, 2011
@MarioFemi,is it because Nairalanders asked you not to be shy and come out that makes you to change your username? It is obvious you are a FOOL! You should have come here to talk with the username you used to persuad and scammed your follow brothers and let see maybe you will not get something worriedsome from Nairalanders. @ ojdollars,is it the naira you collected from CS applicants that you have converted to dollars? Well, i do not pity you cos you will soon die! Just try to enjoy the one you can enjoy b4 the time. They all wants to change their user name so they could comment on nairaland. Shame to bad people.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by mercylife: 11:05am On Sep 15, 2011
Why he is going to change his username ? Nairaland forum is a forum dat every body can express his/her mind, we only make sure members are updated on any issue dats going on in our environments, if u av any useful information to share bring it out, do not introduce what u are not sure to d forum cs or no cs Nairaland must continue to do his best ,
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by devonraid: 11:06am On Sep 15, 2011
HMMM, ITS A SCAM, ITS NOT A SCAM!!!!

Those who said the canada travelling stuff is NOT A SCAM keep on sending post with their investigation stating that the programme is real and they have gotten fact from NAPTIP.

I am yet to read a post from the ITS A SCAM posters stating that the programme is fake with a any investigation from NAPTIP, IMMIGRATION or the POLICE.

The debate still continues until NTA broadcasts it
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 11:21am On Sep 15, 2011
mercylife:

Justwise are u serious about what u are saying or u are just cracking joke about d cs failure dat goin on, [/b] thanks

Yes i'm serious, CS is a scam.

If you think its real then answer these questions:

1.Did you send blood sample or attend any medical test at those 2 specific  hospitals officially recognized by Canadian embassy?

2. Did you attend any visa interview in Canadian embassy?

3. Did you apply for any job in Canada and get an offer?

4. Do you really think that a city in Canada will need 8000 Nigerian workers in one go?

. . for any of you to get 2 yrs Canadian work visa
then question 1-3 is a must, you can not get 2yrs work visa with fake/forged medical report OR without attending visa interview AND before you even dream of applying for work visa u MUST apply for job, get an offer b4 even   start filling visa application form.

Some of you should keep praying to your gOD while in the middle of crime.

The visa form CS sold to you lot is actually free, you can download it in Canadian embassy website
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by CanImServ: 11:28am On Sep 15, 2011
Dear Forum members,

Who knows if justwise=moderator=marofemi=capriani=seun=doubling=etc. We are talking about a contributor with about 12,000 posts and has achieved only a passion for self recognition attempting to discredit even those who choose to discredit the program! I hope you will agree with us that it is better to be evaluated by someone else (not a sycophant), because then you get to see or understand
1. how other workers in the field get results and
2. how you are perceived by a section of your community.

If you are also a travel agent or has been scammed and you need redress, what we have highlighted in this forum is a sure way of putting Crystal Services management in a position of accountability. What I see you doing in MANY instances is to be seriously guiding your popularity with  about 12,000 posts. One or two persons have even gone ahead to brand CaImServe as investigators and maybe more will follow. Maybe more abuses will follow our comments. What we see clearly, is that with people still going ahead to start daily prayers and to request for more registration forms, means your methods are NOT WORKING and people are simply amused by the abuses, but not paying attention to you!

We should be more concerned about how people can form groups like interest-groups devoted to getting their passports or money back or both. People can pray if they wish. It is their right, but some posts like that from chivic123 and vesto09 (m) with only 10 posts tend to illuminate even though we do not accept all the submissions therein.

If however your preoccupation continues to be passion to be seen as correct in your posts, a continued feeling of self importance, with about 12,000 posts then go ahead with your own agenda. By the way, how come no one has categorically confirmed that CS does not have an approved oversea partner in Canada?! - or maybe no one has asked Fred or justwise or Femi or Jumoke or Alhaja or Folake or Capriani, etc about this?

We have seen results of some sort and we believe 1/3 of our objectives has been achieved and any in intelligent stakeholder who has had to loose something more than even money, will agree that there is an opportunity now than ever before, for applicants who wish to approach an attorney at law, make a complaint and have proper representation. Delay of course is dangerous.

If any one does not agree with this please let us us have your own plans of action.

Good luck,
CaImServ II
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Cipriani(m): 11:33am On Sep 15, 2011
devonraid:

HMMM, ITS A SCAM, ITS NOT A SCAM!!!!

Those who said the canada travelling stuff is NOT A SCAM keep on sending post with their investigation stating that the programme is real and they have gotten fact from NAPTIP.

I am yet to read a post from the ITS A SCAM posters stating that the programme is fake with a any investigation from NAPTIP, IMMIGRATION or the POLICE.

The debate still continues until NTA broadcasts it

I want to ask you some questions.
1. Are you an applicant?
2. If yes, how much did you pay for your medical report?
3. If you paid for medical report to any CS staff, did you get a receipt for such payment?
4. Did you go for any medical test?
5. Did CS even ask for your qualifications at all?
6. Do you know the affiliate consultant CS works with in Canada?

It's unfortunate that some of you still chose to believe in the program and that you will get to Canada one day. I pity those of you that fall into this class. This scam was well planned by someone who has good knowledge about immigration consultancy. The earlier the better you try to get your passports before it is too late.

WAKE UP AND DEMAND FOR YOUR PASSPORTS BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE

[size=14pt]THIS IS A SCAM THat WAS WELL PLANNED[/size]
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 11:39am On Sep 15, 2011
CanImServ:

Dear Forum members,

Who knows if justwise=moderator=marofemi=capriani=seun=doubling=etc. We are talking about a contributor with about 12,000 posts and has achieved only a passion for self recognition attempting to discredit even those who choose to discredit the program! I hope you will agree with us that it is better to be evaluated by someone else (not a sycophant), because then you get to see or understand

If you are also a travel agent or has been scammed and you need redress, what we have highlighted in this forum is a sure way of putting Crystal Services management in a position of accountability. What I see you doing in MANY instances is to be seriously guiding your popularity with  about 12,000 posts. One or two persons have even gone ahead to brand CaImServe as investigators and maybe more will follow. Maybe more abuses will follow our comments. What we see clearly, is that with people still going ahead to start daily prayers and to request for more registration forms, means your methods are NOT WORKING and people are simply amused by the abuses, but not paying attention to you!

We should be more concerned about how people can form groups like interest-groups devoted to getting their passports or money back or both. People can pray if they wish. It is their right, but some posts like that from chivic123 and vesto09 (m) with only 10 posts tend to illuminate even though we do not accept all the submissions therein.

If however your preoccupation continues to be passion to be seen as correct in your posts, a continued feeling of self importance, with about 12,000 posts then go ahead with your own agenda. By the way, how come no one has categorically confirmed that CS does not have an approved oversea partner in Canada?! - or maybe no one has asked Fred or justwise or Femi or Jumoke or Alhaja or Folake or Capriani, etc about this?

We have seen results of some sort and we believe 1/3 of our objectives has been achieved and any in intelligent stakeholder who has had to loose something more than even money, will agree that there is an opportunity now than ever before, for applicants who wish to approach an attorney at law, make a complaint and have proper representation. Delay of course is dangerous.

If any one does not agree with this please let us us have your own plans of action.

Good luck,
CaImServ II

Garbage. utterly nonsense, keep fooling yourself.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Cipriani(m): 11:48am On Sep 15, 2011
CanImServ:

Dear Forum members,

Good luck,
CaImServ II

If I may ask, what are your objectives and which one have you been able to achieve? Have you been able to categorically prove that the program or CS is real? Have you confirmed the affiliate company CS is working with in Canada? I reserve my comments until you have answered all questions.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by CanImServ: 11:50am On Sep 15, 2011
justwise:

justwise:

Dear sir,
Ok sir. As long as you support the idea of how people can get redress on time!

Good luck.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by jaypee4r: 12:05pm On Sep 15, 2011
Sofar.
I learnt, Mr Fred came back from Dubai Yesterday or what day so ever . NAPTIP interfair to know the authenticity of the program but so far i am not sure if he (Fred)had been there to prove he is not out to scam .
IF Mr Fred actually have the Visas as claimed , Why is it so difficult for him to come out and address the applicants? If he has been making arrangement for the airlifting and accormodation as claimed ,Why is is difficult for him to address the people he is making such expensive arrangement For. someone on this thread said ".he (Moriafemi) told us what he know about the whole programme and begged the crowd that for everyone to be calm that if the atmosphere is hostile, the man fred wont show up (i reason with him on that)"
imagine that statement , I reason with other things this poster said but this above statement is what idont agree with, How on Earth will someone who already seek a Loan on behalf of applicant , Who already booked Emirate airline (AS Claimed) and made accormodation and other expenses dissappear after all those expenses? .
I was told by my agent that we should be expecting text message again, Why cant Mr Fred come out and address the Applicants boldly since he has invested much on them .
Mr Fred , I hope you know what aplicant of your program are going through at the moment , I am saying this for you to come out and address your Applicant, you cant just keep peoples passport and , also wasting there precious time . If truly you have secured the Visa, and you are sure you have really invested on this programe , Let us see the data page of our PP.
Moriafemi, I know you are always on here to read everyday , and you also advice applicants to come on this thread as said by one of the applicant above. Please you need to advice Mr Fred , if he cant not meet up the airlifting before this weekend , Let you people schedule a meeting with all aplicants , give each applicant a photocopy of the visa on there PP, so the ones travelling will be sure and those not will be sure. If by this weekend nothing is done then you people have really dissapointed us.

To All Agents , wit my opinion , You all are the DEVIL behind the downfall of the program(IF MR FRED IS REAL). some of you dont even have Freds Contact , you cliam such huge amount of money from Innocent Nigerians all because you have the information earlier .What did you do with the money? now you are asking people to keep praying and to be calm so that Fred wont disappear . OMG this is all bullshit . what kind of childish game in this , you people are heartless and very soon the judgement of God will come upon you .

To all aplicant . Please let us be realistic. If Mr Fred is really sure that he has Visa on our PP , and the airlifting cant not commence by this weekend , He should provide us a photocopy of Visa page. So one can be sure .(Its our Right)
Peace
Godbless Nigeria
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by collinsfbi(m): 12:23pm On Sep 15, 2011
@ALL ---- The Cave We Most Fear To Enter, Contains The Greatest Treasure We Are Looking For In Life. Please, if you applied for Crystal Services, Do not be afraid. What I expect all applicants to do, is to pray for the Program to work out. If this guys are Fraud, they would have left long ago. We know that, we do not trust ourselves in this country and yet we are begging for the white man's trust on us by trying to prove that we (Selfish self) are very much different from the rest of the race we came from. Please prayer is the Key, everything is possible, don't ask where has this happened before, let yours be a first time. Everything that happens in the days of OUR LORD JESUS in the bible, was a first time. Pray all applicants. There is no commission that grows without evil confrontations, attack and challenge. Pray for the MR.FRED And all the Staffs, let there be light in this trip and pray it work out for you all. Life and death, is in the power of our tongue. Thank you all.

@Justwise and you useless followers. You are still here insulting people abi? I made a promise to you, that I will make a refund to your FAMILY with the Money they spent training you to school or borrowed from OSUSU Meeting to send you to wherever suffered, hardship state you are in that has fraustrated you and that has made you not to see anything good in this life. You were born in impossibilities, feed with impossibilities. If you are truly a Great Patriot as you try to prove to your senseless, useless, sufferhead, fraustrated, poor, inferior followers, why are you not in Nigeria, living and working hard like others to earn a living for yourself? You sit in UK as you claimed you are in UK, which I know you not and insult people, no respect. You are just shortening your life, you don't know. I feel for you, don't ever comment further on this thread again, because you are nothing but AN IMPOSSIBLE ADULT. Most people in the UK/US/CANADA that has Mental Problem, are often given access to the Internet. Maybe you are one of them. Since you are in the UK, you have never posted any pictures, sight seeing you went for, like Suxes2005 or 2006 is doing, like other people are doing. You are just a looser, a fool,  and silly bundle of rubbish. Justwise, how many countries have you traveled to? How many people can you show us that you have sponsored or help to become somebody in life today?

@Justwise Followers, you set of miscreant, can never amount to anything, you would just be wasted and become an impossible adult that would never amount to anything in life if you continue with this mentally illed lying small kid on the computer called Justwise.

@famowole  ,  Stop those your non-sense post, how many countries have you traveled to? How many people can you show us that you have sponsored or help to become somebody in life today? If you know what is good for you, get lost from this thread. You slowpoke.

@All Applicants, If you refuse to yield to the advise of non spiritually minded people, God blesses you for it. Pray and hope for the best.

Pastor ojdollars, do you know what? Sometimes when i read your comments i applauded you, a times i laughed but on this, your point is baseless, full of personal quandary and strife against pple. Honestly i don't expect this from somebody like you. You of all pple still believe justwise has followers on this section? Many pple come here to do what they like doing the most. I don't think you know what is going on in Nigeria and you don't take your time to read this thread from head to toe before coming out with this rubbish. For your information, i don't go against good things because am not an enemy of progress, i don't attack pple's personal image and i don't bliv some pple are following the path of other. There are times I had disagreement with
justwise
but that wouldn’t stop me from saying the truth or whenever I see his comment I must attack him. The difference btw some pple here is that some are highly intelligent and will prove it in all manners of ways while some are nothing set of dullards. To help CS applicants, you can arrange 7days vigil for them all then i can be convinced you are really trying your best.

Gbammmmmmmmmmmmmmm over and out
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by ojdollars(m): 1:12pm On Sep 15, 2011
collinsfbi:

Pastor ojdollars, do you know what? Sometimes when i read your comments i applauded you, a times i laughed but on this, your point is baseless, full of personal quandary and strife against pple. Honestly i don't expect this from somebody like you. You of all pple still believe justwise has followers on this section? Many pple come here to do what they like doing the most. I don't think you know what is going on in Nigeria and you don't take your time to read this thread from head to toe before coming out with this rubbish. For your information, i don't go against good things because am not an enemy of progress, i don't attack pple's personal image and i don't bliv some pple are following the path of other. There are times I had disagreement with but that wouldn’t stop me from saying the truth or whenever I see his comment I must attack him. The difference btw some pple here is that some are highly intelligent and will prove it in all manners of ways while some are nothing set of dullards. To help CS applicants, you can arrange 7days vigil for them all then i can be convinced you are really trying your best.

Gbammmmmmmmmmmmmmm over and out

@CollinsFbi  ,  Ah Ha, where are thou been? It's been a long time. Bros, get my baseless point like you call it. I am just trying to tell this Justwise to be careful with the way he insults people, I followed your post for a while and I see the way you respond to the scammers or fraudsters on here. I am not a Pastor, I am just saying that, the spiritual controls the physical. You see, this programme or whatsoever they are doing like you said might be real or fake or something. But all the applicants have now is just assumptions, no real fact, no real proof that the program is real. I remember some months back, AUSTRALIA GOVT offered some kind of relative program to the GOVT OF MALAYSIA to bring in about 5000+ or less Refuge into Australia. Who said Canadians don't want their economy to grow?  Africans might be labelled all sort of names, but every white man knows that, if you want your economy to boost up, you need the black man's hand. We possess great potentials than most people in the western world today. I don't know what the program is all about or the reason they are doing such program. But onething I am sure of is that, because Mr.A is incapable of Manufacturing PRODUCT ZZZZ, doesn't mean that Mr.B can't do it. Don;t be surprises that there are people who has direct connections to most of this western govt officials or whatsover that are not even in politics in Nigeria. If someone like Dangote or Adenuga wants to send like 1000 people out for training, there is a way he can lias with the govt of that country for his request to be granted without contacting the embassy of that country in Nigeria here. Oyibo, needs what you can give to them, what you can contribute to them, not what they can give to you. The Britians are practical examples.

I am not having any personal quandary and strife against Justwise and those unreasonable poster. From the Page 29 to 30, there was this two people that their post explained most of all the things I think the applicants needs to hear or read at this time. Talking about this guys,  CanImServ  and one other guy here. But Justwise is still insisting that the program is fraud, in the first place, did he not start discrediting this program when over 6000+ people went to buy their form. I have nothing to do with this and this would be my last post on this thread, let all those who apply wait patiently, by pressing forward and holding steadfast. Nothing good in life, come's easily. If you fail to take any risk, then you risk even more.

Bros, na later things ooh, I got lots of work to do from now till month end, paper pile up here, I should face my biz now. Gbammmmmmmmmmmmmmm over and out  - smiley  See you collinsfbi AND the rest great guys here.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 1:17pm On Sep 15, 2011
ojdollars:

@CollinsFbi , Ah Ha, where are thou been? It's been a long time. Bros, get my baseless point like you call it. I am just trying to tell this Justwise to be careful with the way he insults people, I followed your post for a while and I see the way you respond to the scammers or fraudsters on here. I am not a Pastor, I am just saying that, the spiritual controls the physical. You see, this programme or whatsoever they are doing like you said might be real or fake or something. But all the applicants have now is just assumptions, no real fact, no real proof that the program is real. I remember some months back, AUSTRALIA GOVT offered some kind of relative program to the GOVT OF MALAYSIA to bring in about 5000+ or less Refuge into Australia. Who said Canadians don't want their economy to grow? Africans might be labelled all sort of names, but every white man knows that, if you want your economy to boost up, you need the black man's hand. We possess great potentials than most people in the western world today. I don't know what the program is all about or the reason they are doing such program. But onething I am sure of is that, because Mr.A is incapable of Manufacturing PRODUCT ZZZZ, doesn't mean that Mr.B can't do it. Don;t be surprises that there are people who has direct connections to most of this western govt officials or whatsover that are not even in politics in Nigeria. If someone like Dangote or Adenuga wants to send like 1000 people out for training, there is a way he can lias with the govt of that country for his request to be granted without contacting the embassy of that country in Nigeria here. Oyibo, needs what you can give to them, what you can contribute to them, not what they can give to you. The Britians are practical examples.

I am not having any personal quandary and strife against Justwise and those unreasonable poster. From the Page 29 to 30, there was this two people that their post explained most of all the things I think the applicants needs to hear or read at this time. Talking about this guys, CanImServ and one other guy here. But Justwise is still insisting that the program is fraud, in the first place, did he not start discrediting this program when over 6000+ people went to buy their form. I have nothing to do with this and this would be my last post on this thread, let all those who apply wait patiently, by pressing forward and holding steadfast. Nothing good in life, come's easily. If you fail to take any risk, then you risk even more.

Bros, na later things ooh, I got lots of work to do from now till month end, paper pill up here, I should face my biz now. Gbammmmmmmmmmmmmmm over and out - smiley See you collinsfbi AND the rest great guys here.
and what happened to those pple now? Are they in Canada now?
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by collinsfbi(m): 2:07pm On Sep 15, 2011
@CollinsFbi , Ah Ha, where are thou been? It's been a long time. Bros, get my baseless point like you call it. I am just trying to tell this Justwise to be careful with the way he insults people, I followed your post for a while and I see the way you respond to the scammers or fraudsters on here. I am not a Pastor, I am just saying that, the spiritual controls the physical. You see, this programme or whatsoever they are doing like you said might be real or fake or something. But all the applicants have now is just assumptions, no real fact, no real proof that the program is real. I remember some months back, AUSTRALIA GOVT offered some kind of relative program to the GOVT OF MALAYSIA to bring in about 5000+ or less Refuge into Australia. Who said Canadians don't want their economy to grow? Africans might be labelled all sort of names, but every white man knows that, if you want your economy to boost up, you need the black man's hand. We possess great potentials than most people in the western world today. I don't know what the program is all about or the reason they are doing such program. But onething I am sure of is that, because Mr.A is incapable of Manufacturing PRODUCT ZZZZ, doesn't mean that Mr.B can't do it. Don;t be surprises that there are people who has direct connections to most of this western govt officials or whatsover that are not even in politics in Nigeria. If someone like Dangote or Adenuga wants to send like 1000 people out for training, there is a way he can lias with the govt of that country for his request to be granted without contacting the embassy of that country in Nigeria here. Oyibo, needs what you can give to them, what you can contribute to them, not what they can give to you. The Britians are practical examples.

I am not having any personal quandary and strife against Justwise and those unreasonable poster. From the Page 29 to 30, there was this two people that their post explained most of all the things I think the applicants needs to hear or read at this time. Talking about this guys, CanImServ and one other guy here. But Justwise is still insisting that the program is fraud, in the first place, did he not start discrediting this program when over 6000+ people went to buy their form. I have nothing to do with this and this would be my last post on this thread, let all those who apply wait patiently, by pressing forward and holding steadfast. Nothing good in life, come's easily. If you fail to take any risk, then you risk even more.

Bros, na later things ooh, I got lots of work to do from now till month end, paper pile up here, I should face my biz now. Gbammmmmmmmmmmmmmm over and out - See you collinsfbi AND the rest great guys here.
I will really appreciate if you can put aside sentiment and personal strife when contributing. One love!

Gbammmmmmmmmm over and out
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by tigerpaws(f): 3:24pm On Sep 15, 2011
wow! How did i miss this thread? I only read the first post and thread title to conclude: It's a scam!!!
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by tigerpaws(f): 3:27pm On Sep 15, 2011
You must have NO Brains to think it's real! Dummies . .
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by devonraid: 3:39pm On Sep 15, 2011
Cipriani:

I want to ask you some questions.
1. Are you an applicant?
2. If yes, how much did you pay for your medical report?
3. If you paid for medical report to any CS staff, did you get a receipt for such payment?
4. Did you go for any medical test?
5. Did CS even ask for your qualifications at all?
6. Do you know the affiliate consultant CS works with in Canada?

It's unfortunate that some of you still chose to believe in the program and that you will get to Canada one day. I pity those of you that fall into this class. This scam was well planned by someone who has good knowledge about immigration consultancy. The earlier the better you try to get your passports before it is too late.

WAKE UP AND DEMAND FOR YOUR PASSPORTS BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE

[size=14pt]THIS IS A SCAM THat WAS WELL PLANNED[/size]

Got just one sentence you your questions: I did not apply.

Well, the truth is that the truth is yet to be known by either the applicants and none applicants. This so called issue is news, so until the facts about this programme is being sorted then will the masses get to know if Mr Fred or CS is SCAM or NOT.

I have not read this issue on Nigerian daily newspaper or heard on TV News station, but I know Journalist are also seeking for news so as to know the real story about this. So as for individual carrying out personal investigation and those posting based on side talk, if you want the real story and fact about this, please try and meet people involved, you can request to interview the so called MR fred and NAPTIP etc to get FACT shocked
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by godfreyobinyan(m): 3:45pm On Sep 15, 2011
i don't understand ur picture post.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Cipriani(m): 4:13pm On Sep 15, 2011
ojdollars:

@CollinsFbi  ,  Ah Ha, where are thou been? It's been a long time. Bros, get my baseless point like you call it. I am just trying to tell this Justwise to be careful with the way he insults people, I followed your post for a while and I see the way you respond to the scammers or fraudsters on here. I am not a Pastor, I am just saying that, the spiritual controls the physical. You see, this programme or whatsoever they are doing like you said might be real or fake or something. But all the applicants have now is just assumptions, no real fact, no real proof that the program is real. I remember some months back, AUSTRALIA GOVT offered some kind of relative program to the GOVT OF MALAYSIA to bring in about 5000+ or less Refuge into Australia. Who said Canadians don't want their economy to grow?  Africans might be labelled all sort of names, but every white man knows that, if you want your economy to boost up, you need the black man's hand. We possess great potentials than most people in the western world today. I don't know what the program is all about or the reason they are doing such program. But onething I am sure of is that, because Mr.A is incapable of Manufacturing PRODUCT ZZZZ, doesn't mean that Mr.B can't do it. Don;t be surprises that there are people who has direct connections to most of this western govt officials or whatsover that are not even in politics in Nigeria. If someone like Dangote or Adenuga wants to send like 1000 people out for training, there is a way he can lias with the govt of that country for his request to be granted without contacting the embassy of that country in Nigeria here. Oyibo, needs what you can give to them, what you can contribute to them, not what they can give to you. The Britians are practical examples.

I am not having any personal quandary and strife against Justwise and those unreasonable poster. From the Page 29 to 30, there was this two people that their post explained most of all the things I think the applicants needs to hear or read at this time. Talking about this guys,  CanImServ  and one other guy here. But Justwise is still insisting that the program is fraud, in the first place, did he not start discrediting this program when over 6000+ people went to buy their form. I have nothing to do with this and this would be my last post on this thread, let all those who apply wait patiently, by pressing forward and holding steadfast. Nothing good in life, come's easily. If you fail to take any risk, then you risk even more.

Bros, na later things ooh, I got lots of work to do from now till month end, paper pile up here, I should face my biz now. Gbammmmmmmmmmmmmmm over and out  - smiley  See you collinsfbi AND the rest great guys here.

Look at the bolded phrase. I will ask you, have you had the opportunity to watch stations like CNN, Sky News and BBC to know what is really happening as regards to Malaysians being transported to Australia. Search for more information on that and come back to tell everyone about your findings.
You might try to check this links and tell people here what you were able to find out.

http://thewall.com.au/topics/51784-high-court-scuttles-julia-gillards-malaysia

http://news.smh.com.au/breaking-news-national/malaysia-briefing-unlikely-to-sway-abbott-20110915-1kaed.html

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/pm-facing-malaysian-deadlock-as-coalition-refuses-to-budge-on-nauru/story-fn59niix-1226134614843

http://theconversation.edu.au/malaysian-solution-2-0-gillard-turns-heat-on-abbott-for-offshore-processing-3333

http://www.abc.net.au/unleashed/2865250.html

http://www.theage.com.au/national/gillard-announces-malaysian-solution-20110507-1ed0h.html
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Cipriani(m): 4:21pm On Sep 15, 2011
devonraid:

Got just one sentence you your questions: I did not apply.

Well, the truth is that the truth is yet to be known by either the applicants and none applicants. This so called issue is news, so until the facts about this programme is being sorted then will the masses get to know if Mr Fred or CS is SCAM or NOT.

I have not read this issue on Nigerian daily newspaper or heard on TV News station, but I know Journalist are also seeking for news so as to know the real story about this. So as for individual carrying out personal investigation and those posting based on side talk, if you want the real story and fact about this, please try and meet people involved, you can request to interview the so called MR fred and NAPTIP etc to get FACT shocked

I don't need to request for an interview with so called Mr Fred or NAPTIP. Even as a non applicant, get an applicant to answer all questions excluding no. 1. I think you should be able to deduce from your conclusion whether the program is real or a fake. undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by silentc(m): 4:55pm On Sep 15, 2011
For those of you who play poker, this is like being "pot committed".

These guys have spent and invested too much that they have to see the CS scam to the end, hence they still want to believe and hope it is true.

Mr Fred, no Mr Fred, it doesn't matter. What matters is that Nigerians should stop looking for an easy way out and work hard, follow rules to make things happen.

The wicked scammers played on peoples hopes and dreams. They too take some responsibility.

I don't think this is a case of education or lack of it. This is a case of lack of common sense.

Where is the Mariofemi guy that was defending the programme? Justwise has been consistent on these threads. The scammers havent. Coming up with new ID every week. LOL!
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by jidewin(m): 5:44pm On Sep 15, 2011
kai for a few hours ive been off-board a lot have been happening.i don;t seem to understand this cs-runs anymore.its like most applicants were hypnotized or something.even my own blood sister has cut everyone off cos of this.
Bros ojdollars how far now?just saw your thread here and i cant believe its you.please dont tell me you applied too.hmm i'm short of words, those close to one,despite the warnings and facts attributed to visa application,they seem not to bother about the reality that THEY ARE CUTTING CORNERS THAT NEVER REALLY EXITS.
I believe if at all mr fred will airlift anyone,he will probably go and dump there somewhere outside nigeria but not near canada.Canada of all country is not the type of place you can present (in huge numbers "6000-8000"applications through one source "CS"winkwithout someone,at least someone in their goverment making serious inquiries.That is EMIGRATION-EN-MASSE.
lets assume cs is a registered company in canada,licensed to run a travel agency and in less than a week,only his company wishes to "supply"canadian labor market with the cheapest labor from the under developed (developing?)country such as Nigeria.
Besides, for cry out loud,he is not an affiliate of any embassy.Just a business man who is willing to take chances with peoples hopes,money and future.some folks resigned.some had fights with their landlords prior to sunday's meeting.some even parted ways with their loved ones here because of "the dream land"

PLEASE PEOPLE,IF AT ALL FRED CANT GIVE YOU YOUR MONEY BACK,GET YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORTS BEFORE YOU ARE SOLD INTO INTERNATIONAL SLAVERY.*SIGH*

1 Like

Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by CanImServ: 6:42pm On Sep 15, 2011
jaypee4r:

Sofar.
I learnt, Mr Fred came back from Dubai Yesterday or what day so ever . NAPTIP interfair to know the authenticity of the program but so far i am not sure if he (Fred)had been there to prove he is not out to scam .
IF Mr Fred actually have the Visas as claimed , Why is it so difficult for him to come out and address the applicants? If he has been making arrangement for the airlifting and accormodation as claimed ,Why is is difficult for him to address the people he is making such expensive arrangement For. someone on this thread said ".he (Moriafemi) told us what he know about the whole programme and begged the crowd that for everyone to be calm that if the atmosphere is hostile, the man fred wont show up (i reason with him on that)"
imagine that statement , I reason with other things this poster said but this above statement is what idont agree with, How on Earth will someone who already seek a Loan on behalf of applicant , Who already booked Emirate airline (AS Claimed) and made accormodation and other expenses dissappear after all those expenses? .
I was told by my agent that we should be expecting text message again, Why cant Mr Fred come out and address the Applicants boldly since he has invested much on them .
Mr Fred , I hope you know what aplicant of your program are going through at the moment , I am saying this for you to come out and address your Applicant, you cant just keep peoples passport and , also wasting there precious time . If truly you have secured the Visa, and you are sure you have really invested on this programe , Let us see the data page of our PP.
Moriafemi, I know you are always on here to read everyday , and you also advice applicants to come on this thread as said by one of the applicant above. Please you need to advice Mr Fred , if he cant not meet up the airlifting before this weekend , Let you people schedule a meeting with all aplicants , give each applicant a photocopy of the visa on there PP, so the ones travelling will be sure and those not will be sure. If by this weekend nothing is done then you people have really dissapointed us.

To All Agents , wit my opinion , You all are the DEVIL behind the downfall of the program(IF MR FRED IS REAL). some of you dont even have Freds Contact , you cliam such huge amount of money from Innocent Nigerians all because you have the information earlier .What did you do with the money? now you are asking people to keep praying and to be calm so that Fred wont disappear . OMG this is all bullshit . what kind of childish game in this , you people are heartless and very soon the judgement of God will come upon you .

To all aplicant . Please let us be realistic. If Mr Fred is really sure that he has Visa on our PP , and the airlifting cant not commence by this weekend , He should provide us a photocopy of Visa page. So one can be sure .(Its our Right)
Peace
Godbless Nigeria

Dear Forum members,
I guess what is said above is a highlight that we believe is one of the best ways to go. Also, no matter how many times people change their IDs on this forum, what they say will matter less and less if those aggrieved have their passports back with them. Disappointments will fizzle down. Then they can proceed on the next step.

To be sure there are many issues that made us come on this forum:
1. The attitude of authorities when you try to seek their assistance in investigation {From embassy staff to policemen, such that one is compelled to work only with friends in those capacities in quasi-formal ways}
2. The lack of public records on CS such as a working website, a press statement, a reaffirmation of company integrity by management etc.
3. Caveats in client agent relationships

Many of us are not registered charities in Nigeria, and how one intervenes in a matter that you are not a primary party to is quite limited - and money matter can be dangerous, fatally dangerous, and for those of us here in Naija, who might one day be compelled to show up in person and stand up against a potentially angry agent, we have to make sure that we are well protected.

So, I will encourage all who have the right network here in Nigeria to encourage stakeholders to engage intelligently.
Stop all this talk about
1. "There is a now a Visa on passports that can be collected after payment of 1.4million"
2. "NAPTIP is disturbing CS management" etc

If on the other hand a group feels it can hold on for a while for the CS management to sort itself out, that will still be sensible. That is why the use of a legal rep. is advisable and in order, and I will believe that it is useless for genuine CS agents to respond to the scam claims of contributors, EXCEPT if it is now ready to start:
1. Returning Passports
2. Returning Fees
3. Implementing travel arrangements,

Good Luck,
II
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by jaypee4r: 9:53pm On Sep 15, 2011
Can anyone tell if Fred and NAPTIP have resolved dere issues . ?
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by afo123: 10:07pm On Sep 15, 2011
STILL ON THE MATTER'''''''SOLUTION AROUND THE CORNER,all applicant should not be distracted.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by jaypee4r: 10:18pm On Sep 15, 2011
afo123:

STILL ON THE MATTER'''''''SOLUTION AROUND THE CORNER,all applicant should not be distracted.

do you know if CS office is opened ?
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by efiaodo: 1:08am On Sep 16, 2011
I have a friend that is an applicant, he went to ask for a refund and request his passport back and was told they will refund some of the money but they will not get the passport back without paying over 2 mil. The reason being is this supposed visa has already been placed in it.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by jaypee4r: 1:44am On Sep 16, 2011
efiaodo:

I have a friend that is an applicant, he went to ask for a refund and request his passport back and was told they will refund some of the money but they will not get the passport back without paying over 2 mil. The reason being is this supposed visa has already been placed in it.

tell your friend to request a photo copy of the page that the Visa was stamped.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by ayinba1(f): 3:20am On Sep 16, 2011
Unbefreakingable! I cannot believe that this scam continues. It is very intricately woven. There are posters here that are part of the scam. It is so easy to see through it all. Is there no more CID in this country. Even i can easily get to the bottom of this and arrest every single person involved. OMG!

I read at the start of the thread and can appreciate the journey for a poster like Cipriani. It is unfortunate that the society has turned people that should know better into " zombies".

This has gone on long enough, none of the authorities seem to care!

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (49) (Reply)

The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project) / I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! / Lions Nap On Road In South Africa During Lockdown (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 169
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.