Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,816 members, 7,831,652 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

The Crystal Service immigration Scam - Travel (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Crystal Service immigration Scam (119102 Views)

Canadian Immigration Scam Alert.(swiftravelsolution.com) / The Conman Got 7 Years In Jail After 16 Years Of Immigration Scam / Liberia The Crystal Of West Africa. (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Risk2get: 2:48pm On Sep 14, 2011
RONKE is in soup!She will feel the power of a angry applicants! By the time she start Halucinating, she will know and remember when she was collecting huge amount of money from applicants. That stinking black girl!.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by CanImServ: 3:13pm On Sep 14, 2011
chivic123:

Greetings to all nairalanders in this forum.

Honestly i just need to make my analysis and contribution on some issues. I have being following this thread right from the onset when insults and abuses started and i was fascinated,both from justwise,jennykardry,mariofemi, cipriani and oiestin,jaypree4real and the rest. At a stage mariofemi and justwise were the only set of people making us see reasons on both side and i wonder why mariofemi backed out(still coming to that) and left justwise alone to be. On the others or some in this forum,i wonder what you are now trying to do.when the battle was hot between them,most of us turned on lookers and when it seems the issue has tilted to one side,we decided to now join and save our faces.

I am an applicant also but i backed out when my spirit felt i shouldnt do it anymore and i quickly withdrew my passport from them directly because i followed what mariofemi said about crystal not having agents and i approached ADERONKE OSUN, who is the PA to Mr Fred(principal officer). I dont want to believe those that claimed they made investigation did,they just wanted to feel important on this forum. I made investigation on the programme and these are my findings to help this house. Some information are misinterpreted,some were made just to make the forum sweet and some are totally wrong.

THIS ARE MY FINDINGS
1.Crystal services doesnt have agents.the likes of matto,alhaji,Big daddy (an elderly man that lives beside crystal services office), Dr clark, AY (a fake PA to mr fred),and the rest are never agents.They are the ones that bastardised the programme.
2.The programme crystal services is offering is real and genuine,but how he want to go about the visa is what i dont know, beacuse he never revealed this to anyone.
3.The applicants are not up to 8000 as claimed but between 6000 and 7000 (pardon me for not getting the accurate figure) i got this figure based on how they took the group picture(20people per exposure and the photographer took about 52 per day,multiply by 6days 20x52x6=6240).i took my time to monitor the photograher and how he was taking it and how the protocol guys were controlling participants.
4.some visas of applicants were truly brought randomly down to the office for applicants to see.
5.The guinea material was never sold to anybody for 3000 naira,but everybody purchased it outside on their own.
6.The police are aware of the programme and they have done a thorough investigation on it.i was oppurtuned to be at Pedro police station and i saw a copy of a letter from Mr Fred to the CP of lagos state for police assistance and the endorsement of the CP on the letter at the DPO office at Pedro Divisional Headquaters.
6. One Mr kolawole and one Mr Ayo(both agents) lost their lives along with 4 others in a motor accident along the expressway.
7. According to NAPTIP, they themselve claimed the programme is real but mr fred has not finished submitting all the requirements
8. A kind of kickback or gratification which is huge in amount is among what NAPTIP need (nigerian factor)
9. For mr fred to have fulfilled requirement 1,2,3 of what NAPTIP want from him,it showed some genuity of the programme
10. A sensible person living in abroad will never drop his or her social security pin.
11. That the national theater was actually booked but txt wasnt sent on time to inform applicants of the cancellation
12.Mr fred was actually a resident of canada and started this programme in ghana.residents of okuneye street even claimed he used to get visas for australia and canada in years past,but the population of this one is what is strange
13.Its not only in the hydo power alone people will work,but some couple of organisations so far they are in manitoba,a train station was specifically mentioned by him one day when i was around with people in his office and at a joint.
14. There is a joint in ikeja where he always hang out.

On mariofemi,I was oppurtuned to meet him on monday, he is not an agent, but i guess he too just believed in the programme based on what he too know and have seen. It seems he is just a friend of Crystal services and also an applicant. He was the only person that came out boldly to addresse the angry crowd on monday when all the so called agents and staffs of crystal have all hidden their faces.he told us what he know about the whole programme and begged the crowd that for everyone to be calm that if the atmosphere is hostile, the man fred wont show up (i reason with him on that), for those that want their passport back, that he has heard the man tell applicant, they should make available a copy of the data page of the pp and also a withdrawal letter and get 1.5m naira available paraventure a visa is on the person pp,but if no visa is there, then no need to pay any amount. He was even recorded by some applicants with camera and he was asked various questions, he offered his phone number to the crowd to update them if mr fred is around in the country, and he mentioned about this forum and how he was adviced not to reply justwise and the rest anymore and even ask people to come to this forum and partake.

What i really want to bring out is that,we on this forum should learn to investigate rather than just believe what people say or post, or just turn this place to a comedy arena. kudos to justwise. Justwise and some serious nairalander are right in thier own view (not those that jump in when the story got sweeter and when the deed had been done or people like the clown ogundokun, camimserv(a fake investigator that was never at crystal in a jeep but a pathetic applicant that sat on the fence then and took a side now), risk2get (no focus) and the rest). Some of the so called anti crystal all processed the form but are all ashamed to own up to it.its better for everyone to shut up and allow justwise and few others to talk. More will still unfold on this issue because a text was been sent by a malicious sender asking people to pay 2000 naira into an account in phb. Mariofemi came around yesterday with some other applicants that are closer to mr fred, warning people not to pay the money, that the text can not be from crystal services.
I want to believe to some extent there is an evidence of truth in the whole issue,but it seems crysrtal services missed it along the way or some bad element just want to cash in on the situation and destroy it. I will continue to investigate and get more info, but strongly believe Mr Fred will arrive soon from dubai or might have arrived as they claim. I will use this medium to beg mariofemi to come out and say something to us here, "dont be shy and dont mind if you get insulted. you talked bravely to the crowd on monday and yesterday and we will appreciate that too here, even if people disagree with you".

Dear members,
First thing to say is that this is one of the best replies on this forum after the National Theater incidence the other one being from vesto09!
I guess that people like mariofemi will stop commenting because of the unproductive swipes being made by contributors and I can not pick issues with contributors who are only using this forum to gather information!

What I set out to do is working as anyone truly and genuinely concerned will notice!

We'll keep you posted.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 3:19pm On Sep 14, 2011
CanImServ:

Dear members,
First thing to say is that this is one of the best replies on this forum after the National Theater incidence the other one being from vesto09!
I guess that people like mariofemi will stop commenting because of the unproductive swipes being made by contributors and I can not pick issues with contributors who are only using this forum to gather information!

What I set out to do is working as anyone truly and genuinely concerned will notice!

We'll keep you posted.

With due respect to you, i think you are clueless, i have my doubts about you and quite honestly you shouldn't be taken seriously.

1 Like

Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Cipriani(m): 3:35pm On Sep 14, 2011
justwise:

With due respect to you, i think you are clueless, i have my doubts about you and quite honestly you shouldn't be taken seriously.

Very true, for someone who wasted my time when he claimed he was going to show up at CS. Only God knows what is his purpose here.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by jidewin(m): 3:37pm On Sep 14, 2011
Hello Mr crystal services immig,before you start off on explanations (as i believe you will have so many)where is your current and present physical location??.do state here on nairaland.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by CanImServ: 6:00pm On Sep 14, 2011
chivic123:

Greetings to all nairalanders in this forum.

Honestly i just need to make my analysis and contribution on some issues. I have being following this thread right from the onset when insults and abuses started and i was fascinated,both from justwise,jennykardry,mariofemi, cipriani and oiestin,jaypree4real and the rest. At a stage mariofemi and justwise were the only set of people making us see reasons on both side and i wonder why mariofemi backed out(still coming to that) and left justwise alone to be. On the others or some in this forum,i wonder what you are now trying to do.when the battle was hot between them,most of us turned on lookers and when it seems the issue has tilted to one side,we decided to now join and save our faces.

I am an applicant also but i backed out when my spirit felt i shouldnt do it anymore and i quickly withdrew my passport from them directly because i followed what mariofemi said about crystal not having agents and i approached ADERONKE OSUN, who is the PA to Mr Fred(principal officer). I dont want to believe those that claimed they made investigation did,they just wanted to feel important on this forum. I made investigation on the programme and these are my findings to help this house. Some information are misinterpreted,some were made just to make the forum sweet and some are totally wrong.

THIS ARE MY FINDINGS
1.Crystal services doesnt have agents.the likes of matto,alhaji,Big daddy (an elderly man that lives beside crystal services office), Dr clark, AY (a fake PA to mr fred),and the rest are never agents.They are the ones that bastardised the programme.
2.The programme crystal services is offering is real and genuine,but how he want to go about the visa is what i dont know, beacuse he never revealed this to anyone.
3.The applicants are not up to 8000 as claimed but between 6000 and 7000 (pardon me for not getting the accurate figure) i got this figure based on how they took the group picture(20people per exposure and the photographer took about 52 per day,multiply by 6days 20x52x6=6240).i took my time to monitor the photograher and how he was taking it and how the protocol guys were controlling participants.
4.some visas of applicants were truly brought randomly down to the office for applicants to see.
5.The guinea material was never sold to anybody for 3000 naira,but everybody purchased it outside on their own.
6.The police are aware of the programme and they have done a thorough investigation on it.i was oppurtuned to be at Pedro police station and i saw a copy of a letter from Mr Fred to the CP of lagos state for police assistance and the endorsement of the CP on the letter at the DPO office at Pedro Divisional Headquaters.
6. One Mr kolawole and one Mr Ayo(both agents) lost their lives along with 4 others in a motor accident along the expressway.
7. According to NAPTIP, they themselve claimed the programme is real but mr fred has not finished submitting all the requirements
8. A kind of kickback or gratification which is huge in amount is among what NAPTIP need (nigerian factor)
9. For mr fred to have fulfilled requirement 1,2,3 of what NAPTIP want from him,it showed some genuity of the programme
10. A sensible person living in abroad will never drop his or her social security pin.
11. That the national theater was actually booked but txt wasnt sent on time to inform applicants of the cancellation
12.Mr fred was actually a resident of canada and started this programme in ghana.residents of okuneye street even claimed he used to get visas for australia and canada in years past,but the population of this one is what is strange
13.Its not only in the hydo power alone people will work,but some couple of organisations so far they are in manitoba,a train station was specifically mentioned by him one day when i was around with people in his office and at a joint.
14. There is a joint in ikeja where he always hang out.

On mariofemi,I was oppurtuned to meet him on monday, he is not an agent, but i guess he too just believed in the programme based on what he too know and have seen. It seems he is just a friend of Crystal services and also an applicant. He was the only person that came out boldly to addresse the angry crowd on monday when all the so called agents and staffs of crystal have all hidden their faces.he told us what he know about the whole programme and begged the crowd that for everyone to be calm that if the atmosphere is hostile, the man fred wont show up (i reason with him on that), for those that want their passport back, that he has heard the man tell applicant, they should make available a copy of the data page of the pp and also a withdrawal letter and get 1.5m naira available paraventure a visa is on the person pp,but if no visa is there, then no need to pay any amount. He was even recorded by some applicants with camera and he was asked various questions, he offered his phone number to the crowd to update them if mr fred is around in the country, and he mentioned about this forum and how he was adviced not to reply justwise and the rest anymore and even ask people to come to this forum and partake.

What i really want to bring out is that,we on this forum should learn to investigate rather than just believe what people say or post, or just turn this place to a comedy arena. kudos to justwise. Justwise and some serious nairalander are right in thier own view (not those that jump in when the story got sweeter and when the deed had been done or people like the clown ogundokun, camimserv(a fake investigator that was never at crystal in a jeep but a pathetic applicant that sat on the fence then and took a side now), risk2get (no focus) and the rest). Some of the so called anti crystal all processed the form but are all ashamed to own up to it.its better for everyone to shut up and allow justwise and few others to talk. More will still unfold on this issue because a text was been sent by a malicious sender asking people to pay 2000 naira into an account in phb. Mariofemi came around yesterday with some other applicants that are closer to mr fred, warning people not to pay the money, that the text can not be from crystal services.
I want to believe to some extent there is an evidence of truth in the whole issue,but it seems crysrtal services missed it along the way or some bad element just want to cash in on the situation and destroy it. I will continue to investigate and get more info, but strongly believe Mr Fred will arrive soon from dubai or might have arrived as they claim. I will use this medium to beg mariofemi to come out and say something to us here, "dont be shy and dont mind if you get insulted. you talked bravely to the crowd on monday and yesterday and we will appreciate that too here, even if people disagree with you".

Hello everyone,

Thanks for all your comments. Am quite happy to be called a fake investigator. I notice too that that many persons are too much concerned about their self importance and how good their posts are thereby playing to the gallery. Many of their claims I have found on the internet and is a digital form of plagiarism. Also there is NO NEED TO LIE just to remain relevant. When arguments fall flat, the next thing that a loser does is to resort to violence in words or in action as you can see by the abuses being used here on this forum.

CS is either a fake venture, a venture gone wrong or a venture that will work in parts or in full. My collegues and I soon found out that some of these forum members are really without any beneficial information; they listen to what the CS agents are saying or what they gathered from the grapevine, make informed guesses and come to publish. That is why you all can not meet in bariga as nairalnders, since it is easy to claim you are in London and USA even Manitoba. After all no one is asking for your pictures to ensure that you are not a trinity or four-nity!

What we intended to do is to ensure that in the case of a scam, stakeholders can get back something without the whole of CS disppearing into the thin air: and we certainly don't know how desperate some of the disgruntled agents are who we might masquerading on nairaland as ordinary contributors and using sweet word to deceive people into revealling their identites and their locations! We have achieved what I would rate as 30% of our objectives and those who are affected have benefitted directly and largely indirectly.

It is entirely almost useless for people like mariofemi to continue to explain anything here, because his information is used for tonguelashing and abuses-how does these help the applicants except get them perplexed, weak and confused. Once again this is the time to get a qualified attorney at law: for protection, for representation and for needed compensation. It may turn out that all you need to do is to spend a little more money on a lawyer in order to
1. get your a decent reprieve in case you agree you have been scammed or
2. get a reassurance that you are not being scammed- if it is not a scam!

If we can not get further cooperation beyond what we have, then we are already satisfied that we have highlighted HOW to go about geting some compensation and we will wait for some time to see if things change significantly before we make any more posts on nairaland. My colleague will continue to use the same forum to make any needed comments:I am off tommorrow to Ethiopia.

I hope everyone understands.

Good luck!
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by CanImServ: 6:28pm On Sep 14, 2011
justwise:

Cipriani:

Very true, for someone who wasted my time when he claimed he was going to show up at CS. Only God knows what is his purpose here.

Hello justwise and cipriani,

What you have achieved so far is self importance and you are playing to the gallery. The usual effect is that some will start praising you for suggesting from day one that the scheme is fraudulent, without a solution that has worked!
If you have been warning the public about something and your warnings fail due to its ineffectiveness, what will you say about your methods? Won't you say it is becoming monotonous and useless? Some who used your methods agree that even friends ignore them. There must be a fundamental flaw in your approach if that is the case.
Also, the kind of languages used by some of you on this forum - and read by some in authority - how can a decent man/woman want to meet with you. justwise may have played a part and capriani done some, but who can claim to be on a high horse? Please get humble and provide logical solution that will work.

God bless and good luck.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by chivic123: 6:55pm On Sep 14, 2011
You all accussed me for putting up a post here,some even cursed me.for the curses i will say amen,if i have done such. People claimed they need info in this forum,i shared what i was able to gather, what i am getting are insults. How many facts have  some of you people brought down here.all we are seeing are just what the law says and what it didnt say. Have you forgotten that there are always two ways to getting things done, either the good way or the bad way (there are result for each). How many of you can give us what happen today at crystal office. Well,most of you are sitting on your butts and writing rubbish here all claiming to be living somewhere in the world outside africa. I was at crystal today to observe situation and investigate today and I was able to see some prayers session going on from the crowd there.Some men of God prayed and the crowd joined in praying for the success of the programme and to see the end of this saga. Information gathered also was that Mr fred is in the country and has gone to see NAPTIP because of the ultimatum given to him to appear on the 13th sept 2011. Why am saying this is to let you know that its better we investigate in our own little ways than insulting people here.

Some are so obsessed that they claimed am mariofemi. must you attack anybody that say something positive or even neutral about crystal services or assume such person has a double identity, its only those that support your view alone you wont insult. Please lets make meaningful contribution here,and lets be reasonable in our approach. For those that are abusing and cursing,that shows the kind of contribution you people can make,for those that see things objectively,either positive or negative, i will say welldone. I will continue to do the  little i can,the way you view my contribution is your problem.I just came back from Crystal about 2hours ago.thank you
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by boluoyinbo: 7:29pm On Sep 14, 2011
@chiv123, Good words my bro
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by CanImServ: 7:34pm On Sep 14, 2011
chivic123:

You all accussed me for putting up a post here,some even cursed me.for the curses i will say amen,if i have done such. People claimed they need info in this forum,i shared what i was able to gather, what i am getting are insults. How many facts have  some of you people brought down here.all we are seeing are just what the law says and what it didnt say. Have you forgotten that there are always two ways to getting things done, either the good way or the bad way (there are result for each). How many of you can give us what happen today at crystal office. Well,most of you are sitting on your butts and writing rubbish here all claiming to be living somewhere in the world outside africa. I was at crystal today to observe situation and investigate today and I was able to see some prayers session going on from the crowd there.Some men of God prayed and the crowd joined in praying for the success of the programme and to see the end of this saga. Information gathered also was that Mr fred is in the country and has gone to see NAPTIP because of the ultimatum given to him to appear on the 13th sept 2011. Why am saying this is to let you know that its better we investigate in our own little ways than insulting people here.

Some are so obsessed that they claimed am mariofemi. must you attack anybody that say something positive or even neutral about crystal services or assume such person has a double identity, its only those that support your view alone you wont insult. Please lets make meaningful contribution here,and lets be reasonable in our approach. For those that are abusing and cursing,that shows the kind of contribution you people can make,for those that see things objectively,either positive or negative, i will say welldone. I will continue to do the  little i can,the way you view my contribution is your problem.I just came back from Crystal about 2hours ago.thank you

I am very happy you did this and I am very satisfied you did not use any offensive language.
Like we said before, we believe there is no need for mariofemi to try to correct every issue raised here especially, if they are abusive. In fact there is no need to continue talking about NAPTIP because in this country many things are possible and happening, that you would find indefensible. Better to wait for a significant event, such as a refund or an airlifting or a press statement by one of the authorities,

Good luck,
CanImServ II
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by famowole: 8:42pm On Sep 14, 2011
hmmm, at last all genuine applicants can now be happy as visas are ready. Departure now as follows : 26th - 28th september, 2011 airlifting to canada. Becos of time already wasted here in nigeria, our canadian coy suggested work begins immediately. Thanks for believing in our pr. ing in our pr.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 9:30pm On Sep 14, 2011
CanImServ:

I am very happy you did this and I am very satisfied you did not use any offensive language.
Like we said before, we believe there is no need for mariofemi to try to correct every issue raised here especially, if they are abusive. In fact there is no need to continue talking about NAPTIP because in this country many things are possible and happening, that you would find indefensible. Better to wait for a significant event, such as a refund or an airlifting or a press statement by one of the authorities, Good luck,
CanImServ II

I knew you were up to something, i thought u were supposed to be investigating the issue? You claimed to have put a 'marker' on one of the officials of CS in ur first post here. Now you have turned to 'mariofemi'?

You couldn't pretend long enough, that bolded part just exposed you. Try harder next time.

1 Like

Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 9:32pm On Sep 14, 2011
famowole:

hmmm, at last all genuine applicants can now be happy as visas are ready. Departure now as follows : 26th - 28th september, 2011 airlifting to canada. Becos of time already wasted here in nigeria, our canadian coy suggested work begins immediately. Thanks for believing in our pr. ing in our pr.

They are buying time, not only airlifting, they will be forklifted to Canada.

1 Like

Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by imperiouxx(m): 10:07pm On Sep 14, 2011
famowole:

yeye
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by famowole: 10:16pm On Sep 14, 2011
Am glad to attached below copy of my visa page below issued by cs

Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by famowole: 10:22pm On Sep 14, 2011
devil is a liar ! Attached a again.

Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by dustydee: 10:31pm On Sep 14, 2011
famowole:

hmmm,  at last all genuine applicants can now be happy as visas are ready. Departure now as follows : 26th - 28th September, 2011 airlifting to Canada. Becos of time already wasted here in Nigeria, our Canadian coy suggested work begins immediately. Thanks for believing in our pr. ing in our pr.
are you that foolish?
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by dustydee: 10:33pm On Sep 14, 2011
famowole:

devil is a liar ! Attached a again.
Mumu.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by imperiouxx(m): 10:58pm On Sep 14, 2011
famowole:

Am glad to attached below copy of my visa page below issued by cs

I'm sure this guy don dey hallucinate. How much you lost to CS that turned you like this? I just agree now that money is a spirit. Pele ooo!
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by famowole: 11:54pm On Sep 14, 2011
didun losan wa ma so ni cs.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by ojdollars(m): 12:12am On Sep 15, 2011
@ALL ---- The Cave We Most Fear To Enter, Contains The Greatest Treasure We Are Looking For In Life. Please, if you applied for Crystal Services, Do not be afraid. What I expect all applicants to do, is to pray for the Program to work out. If this guys are Fraud, they would have left long ago. We know that, we do not trust ourselves in this country and yet we are begging for the white man's trust on us by trying to prove that we (Selfish self) are very much different from the rest of the race we came from. Please prayer is the Key, everything is possible, don't ask where has this happened before, let yours be a first time. Everything that happens in the days of OUR LORD JESUS in the bible, was a first time. Pray all applicants. There is no commission that grows without evil confrontations, attack and challenge. Pray for the MR.FRED And all the Staffs, let there be light in this trip and pray it work out for you all. Life and death, is in the power of our tongue. Thank you all.

@Justwise and you useless followers. You are still here insulting people abi? I made a promise to you, that I will make a refund to your FAMILY with the Money they spent training you to school or borrowed from OSUSU Meeting to send you to wherever suffered, hardship state you are in that has fraustrated you and that has made you not to see anything good in this life. You were born in impossibilities, feed with impossibilities. If you are truly a Great Patriot as you try to prove to your senseless, useless, sufferhead, fraustrated, poor, inferior followers, why are you not in Nigeria, living and working hard like others to earn a living for yourself? You sit in UK as you claimed you are in UK, which I know you not and insult people, no respect. You are just shortening your life, you don't know. I feel for you, don't ever comment further on this thread again, because you are nothing but AN IMPOSSIBLE ADULT. Most people in the UK/US/CANADA that has Mental Problem, are often given access to the Internet. Maybe you are one of them. Since you are in the UK, you have never posted any pictures, sight seeing you went for, like Suxes2005 or 2006 is doing, like other people are doing. You are just a looser, a fool, idiot and stupid bundle of rubbish. Justwise, how many countries have you traveled to? How many people can you show us that you have sponsored or help to become somebody in life today?

@Justwise Followers, you set of miscreant, can never amount to anything, you would just be wasted and become an impossible adult that would never amount to anything in life if you continue with this mentally illed lying small kid on the computer called Justwise.

@famowole , Stop those your non-sense post, how many countries have you traveled to? How many people can you show us that you have sponsored or help to become somebody in life today? If you know what is good for you, get lost from this thread. You retard.

@All Applicants, If you refuse to yield to the advise of non spiritually minded people, God blesses you for it. Pray and hope for the best.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by doubling: 12:45am On Sep 15, 2011
It's time to go. There are better things to do with my time.

Famowole attached a visa that only him can see with 0kbs. What a disgrace you are!
CamImServ, you are a water melon- green on the outside and red on the inside. I am really confused as to where you live and where you are at the moment.
Chivic123, I painted you rightly. I 'm adding some horns to that head of yours making you now a DEVIL. Ogundokun, you are a clown. Am not too harsh on you am I?

Nigeria has lots of problem including the highest level of dishonesty. Nigeria tops the rest of the world. To fail to address this problem is putting the future of Nigerians yet unborn at risk. With impunity they still come on line to defend their shameless act. They probably have the corrupt police force behind them. What a nation I was born in! I'm not ridiculing anyone in Nigeria. I won't. I have brothers, sisters, nieces and nephews there. I can only look back at the attitude of people there and say "I'm glad, so very glad I'm standing here today".

Justwise, you've chosen to fight this idiots. It's a good fight. It is going to be a long battle too. I'm not backing down. It's just that I don't have the time . You know my number so keep in touch with me should you want to rub minds on how to go about some issues. You are a legend.

Bye now to all.
Ted
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by yem66: 12:46am On Sep 15, 2011
@chivic123 .thanks a lot.sincerely,i wonder why we more than often cry than the bereaved?self importance?if the applicants(me inclusive) are not crying 'crucify mr fred' dont you think we know somethings that some of you dnt know or see?why wovld some respectable people would not like to contribute?with all those insults? and those abusive words without barrier?i teach my children @ home manners,etiquette and love,and cant be caught violating them.sometimes ago a man insulted me and my inlaw @ the bus stop and i did tried to correct him.Nigerian kind of, he refused to be corrected,left him alone .weeks he ended up to be the painter contracted to paint our house!never bothered to revisit the case.gave him cake my wife baked. me i ask myself what kind of site is this that the moderator 'seems' to be enjoying all those cursing and,crises and yet stood aloof?haba! What are you moderating?makes your thread to be visited often and popular?the truth like i posted, wait a little while.wait better is the end of a thing than the beginning thereof, what the elder sees sitting down, the youger one up and standing cant figure out!justwise and co pls.wait a while.Thanks.For Mr Fred.well done sir!!!there are trade secrets,also there are also SECRETS OF THE TRADE.Like a sonorous proverb do we drum ogidigbo.it is the WISE who drum it and the LEARNED who understands it.Goodnite and God bless you all.God bless Mr Fred and God bless Nigeria!Please remeber to pray for Nigeria.Good nite and good morning. @chivic123 .thanks a lot.sincerely,i wonder why we more than often cry than the bereaved?self importance?if the applicants(me inclusive) are not crying 'crucify mr fred' dont you think we know somethings that some of you dnt know or see?why wovld some respectable people would not like to contribute?with all those insults? and those abusive words without barrier?i teach my children @ home manners,etiquette and love,and cant be caught violating them.sometimes ago a man insulted me and my inlaw @ the bus stop and i did tried to correct him.Nigerian kind of, he refused to be corrected,left him alone .weeks he ended up to be the painter contracted to paint our house!never bothered to revisit the case.gave him cake my wife baked. me i ask myself what kind of site is this that the moderator 'seems' to be enjoying all those cursing and,crises and yet stood aloof?haba! What are you moderating?makes your thread to be visited often and popular?the truth like i posted, wait a little while.wait better is the end of a thing than the beginning thereof, what the elder sees sitting down, the youger one up and standing cant figure out!justwise and co pls.wait a while.Thanks.For Mr Fred.well done sir!!!there are trade secrets,also there are also SECRETS OF THE TRADE.Like a sonorous proverb do we drum ogidigbo.it is the WISE who drum it and the LEARNED who understands it.Goodnite and God bless you all.God bless Mr Fred and God bless Nigeria!Please remeber to pray for Nigeria.Good nite and good morning. smiley
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by wilzz26: 1:09am On Sep 15, 2011
i knew this from day one that this cryistal nonsence people are scammers. i just wonder why Nigerians will not wise up and make proper verifications before they embackl on this so called crystal , @ justwise you have always attacked this gang of scammers and you seemm to always uncover them there by making thoese with ears to ear and listen to the formats these 21st century of yahoo yahoo group do.
Ha, i just knew it from day one as e don tey wey dem don dey do this shit oo. local yahoo bandicts,
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by doubling: 1:16am On Sep 15, 2011
@yem66,

I was just signing off when your post arrived. Have you ever heard the word "paragraph"? I did not bother to read your post. Just like you learn to crawl before you walk or run, you should learn how to put words together, before you learn how to make sense. Does that make sense to you?
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by doubling: 1:17am On Sep 15, 2011
Adios
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by doubling: 1:17am On Sep 15, 2011
Bye
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Cipriani(m): 1:41am On Sep 15, 2011
yem66:

@chivic123 .thanks a lot.sincerely,i wonder why we more than often cry than the bereaved?self importance?if the applicants(me inclusive) are not crying 'crucify mr fred' dont you think we know somethings that some of you dnt know or see?why wovld some respectable people would not like to contribute?with all those insults? and  those abusive words without barrier?i teach my children @ home manners,etiquette and love,and cant be caught violating them.sometimes ago a man insulted me and my inlaw @ the bus stop and i did tried to correct him.Nigerian kind of, he refused to be corrected,left him alone .weeks he ended up to be the painter contracted to paint our house!never bothered to revisit the case.gave him cake my wife baked. me i ask myself what kind of site is this that the moderator 'seems' to be enjoying all those cursing and,crises and yet stood aloof?haba! What are you moderating?makes your thread to be visited often and popular?the truth like i posted,  wait a little while.wait better is the end of a thing than the beginning thereof, what the elder sees sitting down, the youger one up and standing cant figure out!justwise and co pls.wait a while.Thanks.For Mr Fred.well done sir!!!there are trade secrets,also there are also SECRETS OF THE TRADE.Like a sonorous proverb do we drum ogidigbo.it is the WISE who drum it and the LEARNED who understands it.Goodnite and God bless you all.God bless Mr Fred and God bless Nigeria!Please remeber to pray for Nigeria.Good nite and good morning. smiley

ojdollars:

@ALL ---- The Cave We Most Fear To Enter, Contains The Greatest Treasure We Are Looking For In Life. Please, if you applied for Crystal Services, Do not be afraid. What I expect all applicants to do, is to pray for the Program to work out. If this guys are Fraud, they would have left long ago. We know that, we do not trust ourselves in this country and yet we are begging for the white man's trust on us by trying to prove that we (Selfish self) are very much different from the rest of the race we came from. Please prayer is the Key, everything is possible, don't ask where has this happened before, let yours be a first time. Everything that happens in the days of OUR LORD JESUS in the bible, was a first time. Pray all applicants. There is no commission that grows without evil confrontations, attack and challenge. Pray for the MR.FRED And all the Staffs, let there be light in this trip and pray it work out for you all. Life and death, is in the power of our tongue. Thank you all.

There are two things I can deduce from your posts. Either both of you are Crystal servants being used to give applicants some kind of hallucinated confidence that the program is real or both of you are demented resulting from a brainwash that has created a mirage of Canadian fantasies.

I only pity applicants who are hoping for what may never come and may end up drowning in their own fantasies. Any sensible applicant by now should be looking for a way to retrieve his/her own passport before CS finally elopes.
A word is enough for the wise. This is a well orchestrated SCAM
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by silentc(m): 5:41am On Sep 15, 2011
WOW! I cannot believe I am reading posts for people to pray for the programme to work! Hahahahaha!

So God listens and accepts prayers for lies and fraud? The Canadian embassy has only 2 hospitals that you can have your medical check up with in Nigeria. How many of the "faithful 7000" went to this hospital? Right . . . . God will really help.

So in a recession, Canada will accept 7000 Nigerians as part of their immigration policy? Right. What of the rest of the world? What a shame. I guess it is like the white man that gets the fraudulent email and out of greed gives everything he has in his bank account. These guys that fell for this scam from CS are greedy people who are drawn into a false easy way out and do not want to do their due diligence.

There is NO WAY this is genuine. NO WAY ON EARTH. No matter what some people want to believe.

Someone who spent time on his CV, applied for a job in Canada, applied for a visa, went for interview and gone through the medical test would have received his visa and arrived in Canada. 

So these "faithful 7000" are getting a visa to Canada? Under what category? a hidden one? You can only come to Canada on one of the following:
1. Work permit
2. Skilled worker (Federal and Provincial)
3. Student
4. Spouse/Family Sponsorship
5. Visiting
6. Refugee

(http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/index.asp)

Which of these categories 6 is Crystal Services applying for the "faithful 7000" under?

1. Work permit? Do you know what an LMO is? You gotta prove to the Canadian govt that there is no Canadian that cannot do the job. 7000 people? From one company? Haha!
2. Federal Skilled Worker? There is a 36-48 month backlog. That means people that applied 3 years ago still havent had their application processed. Also you need to be skilled i.e have a degree and work experience.
3. Student? Err. . . I wont even bother with this option for 7000 people
4. Spouse/Family member? Maybe Steven Harper (Canadian Prime minister) is related personally to these 7000 people and he is going to personally adopt them as his children.
5. Visiting? Then for a first time visa, you need an interview, proof of flight, accommodation, funds and ties to your home country. I am sure common sense will tell you this never happened with CS based on their own explanations on the forum. Even tickets haven't been gotten.
6. Refugee/Asylum? Maybe CS is looking to dump all of them via a boat from Nigeria all the way to Canada. That is the only way you can move 7000 people to a country without fulfilling the requirements the country has clearly requested. Saying that, they need a BIG boat and will be passing international waters to get to the shores of Manitoba.

In summary, this whole farce is a fraud. Stop calling God or pretending to be objective. I cannot reap where I haven't sowed. I cannot sit for an exam, not write a single word on my exam paper and expect to pass with an A or expect God to do a miracle!!!!

Pheew. . . . .rant over.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by silentc(m): 5:52am On Sep 15, 2011
. . . .as a matter of fact.

I have come across a special US visa just released (not available to the public or on the US immigration website). This visa is because of the new Obama Jobs Act/Bill he is going to pass through US senate to make sure the US is on the road to recovery.

They need workers to help build the US and get her out of the recession.

All i need from you is your name, age and date of birth. Oh . . . and a small processing fee of =N=1,000.

Also, we are only processing 5000 applicants with guaranteed spots. So first come first served. Flights to the US will be on April 1st 2012.

I will publish my bank account details for transfer of funds.

Please do not miss this once in a lifetime opportunity. Book now to avoid disappointment!!!
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 7:01am On Sep 15, 2011
ojdollars:

@Justwise and you useless followers. You are still here insulting people abi? I made a promise to you, that I will make a refund to your FAMILY with the Money they spent training you to school or borrowed from OSUSU Meeting to send you to wherever suffered, hardship state you are in that has fraustrated you and that has made you not to see anything good in this life. You were born in impossibilities, feed with impossibilities. If you are truly a Great Patriot as you try to prove to your senseless, useless, sufferhead, fraustrated, poor, inferior followers, why are you not in Nigeria, living and working hard like others to earn a living for yourself? You sit in UK as[b] you claimed you are in UK, which I know you not and[/b] insult people, no respect. You are just shortening your life, you don't know. I feel for you, don't ever comment further on this thread again, because you are nothing but AN IMPOSSIBLE ADULT. Most people in the UK/US/CANADA that has Mental Problem, are often given access to the Internet. Maybe you are one of them. Since you are in the UK, you have never posted any pictures, sight seeing you went for, like Suxes2005 or 2006 is doing, like other people are doing. You are just a looser, a fool, and silly bundle of rubbish. Justwise, how many countries have you traveled to? How many people can you show us that you have sponsored or help to become somebody in life today?

@Justwise Followers, you set of miscreant, can never amount to anything, you would just be wasted and become an impossible adult that would never amount to anything in life if you continue with this mentally illed lying small kid on the computer called Justwise.

@famowole , Stop those your non-sense post, how many countries have you traveled to? How many people can you show us that you have sponsored or help to become somebody in life today? If you know what is good for you, get lost from this thread. You slowpoke.

@All Applicants, If you refuse to yield to the advise of non spiritually minded people, God blesses you for it. Pray and hope for the best.
You dirty old man. . . when did God become your partner in crime? I thought they said old age comes with wisdom? Obviously that passed you by.
At one point you said i'm not in the UK then next you said i'm. . .disgusting human being.

Talking about Suxes2005, couple of months ago he started his own Canadian travel scam and was exposed, enjoy urself here>>> https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-667043.0.html
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 7:10am On Sep 15, 2011
yem66:

@chivic123 .thanks a lot.sincerely,i wonder why we more than often cry than the bereaved?self importance?if the applicants(me inclusive) are not crying 'crucify mr fred' dont you think we know somethings that some of you dnt know or see?why wovld some respectable people would not like to contribute?with all those insults? and those abusive words without barrier?i teach my children @ home manners,etiquette and love,and cant be caught violating them.sometimes ago a man insulted me and my inlaw @ the bus stop and i did tried to correct him.Nigerian kind of, he refused to be corrected,left him alone .weeks he ended up to be the painter contracted to paint our house!never bothered to revisit the case.gave him cake my wife baked. me i ask myself what kind of site is this that the moderator 'seems' to be enjoying all those cursing and,crises and yet stood aloof?haba! What are you moderating?makes your thread to be visited often and popular?the truth like i posted, wait a little while.wait better is the end of a thing than the beginning thereof, what the elder sees sitting down, the youger one up and standing cant figure out[b]!justwise and co pls.wait a while.[/b]Thanks.For Mr Fred.well done sir!!!there are trade secrets,also there are also SECRETS OF THE TRADE.Like a sonorous proverb do we drum ogidigbo.it is the WISE who drum it and the LEARNED who understands it.Goodnite and God bless you all.God bless Mr Fred and God bless Nigeria!Please remeber to pray for Nigeria.Good nite and good morning.
Let me give you the benefit of doubt. . .that you are saying what CS told you and you innocently believed in it but. . based on this arrangement . , the closest you will get to Canada is CS's office.

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (49) (Reply)

The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project) / I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! / Lions Nap On Road In South Africa During Lockdown (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 172
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.