Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

The Crystal Service immigration Scam - Travel (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Crystal Service immigration Scam (118810 Views)

Canadian Immigration Scam Alert.(swiftravelsolution.com) / The Conman Got 7 Years In Jail After 16 Years Of Immigration Scam / Liberia The Crystal Of West Africa. (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by ogundokun: 11:25am On Sep 13, 2011
CS is real, and our departure date still remained. CS is just trying to put things in order. - said by one of the applicant.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by ogundokun: 11:29am On Sep 13, 2011
CS is real, and our departure date still remained. CS is just trying to put things in order. - said by one of the applicant just now
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by ogundokun: 11:30am On Sep 13, 2011
CS is real, and our departure date still remained. CS is just trying to put things in order. - said by one of the applicant just now
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by imperiouxx(m): 11:45am On Sep 13, 2011
^^^ is that not spam saying the same thing three times?
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by collinsfbi(m): 11:54am On Sep 13, 2011

Fredrick Olawale Makoju’s (CS Owner)
4. Social security number in Canada
5. Residential permit in Canada
6. International passport

How on earth do you expect an answer to thess questions because there are different contradictions from various sites and blogs about CS. There are various ambiguity about the identity of Mr. Fred.

From someone it was claimed that Mr. fred is based in the United State
From a blog created with a link to ACS Travel Trends, It was highlighted that the brain behind CS is a Nigerian based in Ghana.
See the quote below
The agency involved in this program is called CRYSTAL SERVICE LIMITED.

They are based in Ghana, and they have a representative who is a Nigerian but also based in Ghana but comes to Nigeria regularly (once in 2 months).
check here for confirmation http://acstraveltrends..com/
From this site, you will agree with me that Mr. Fred Makoju Olawale is the brain behind CS http://www.de-beavers.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=49&Itemid=95

So, who can tell us where to find him? or where Mr. Fred is based with all certainty? (a) Nigeria (b) United States (c) Canada (d) Ghana
Until then answers will not be given to the above questions and I don't think any applicant can get a refund no matter the efforts of NAPTIP.

Gbammmmmmmm over and out
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by ogundokun: 12:05pm On Sep 13, 2011
gegen ! Gengen ! ! Gengen !!! Season 5 begins. You can become actor or boss
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by jfad: 1:00pm On Sep 13, 2011
ogundokun:

gegen ! Gengen ! ! Gengen !!! Season 5 begins. You can become actor or boss

where is d auditioning taking place?
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 13, 2011
still reading oo , keep your comment coming only people online would learn there lesson because they are aware of this SCAM , What about the people in the offline world?? Chaiiiiiii i pity them coz they still believe in this crap dog shit sad
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 1:11pm On Sep 13, 2011
collinsfbi:

How on earth do you expect an answer to thess questions because there are different contradictions from various sites and blogs about CS. There are various ambiguity about the identity of Mr. Fred.

From a blog created with a link to ACS Travel Trends, It was highlighted that the brain behind CS is a Nigerian based in Ghana.
See the quote below check here for confirmation http://acstraveltrends..com/
From this site, you will agree with me that Mr. Fred Makoju Olawale is the brain behind CS http://www.de-beavers.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=49&Itemid=95

So, who can tell us where to find him? or where Mr. Fred is based with all certainty? (a) Nigeria (b) United States (c) Canada (d) Ghana
Until then answers will not be given to the above questions and I don't think any applicant can get a refund no matter the efforts of NAPTIP.

Gbammmmmmmm over and out
Chukwu Alex is behind that ACS Travel link, Chukwu Alex is a member of NL and i have had issues with him b4

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-652955.0.html
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by greatolus: 3:16pm On Sep 13, 2011
I cant stop laughing. from the onset i knew it was all a scam, yet it is very sad that some applicant are still hoping to travel but it is only a matter of time before they realise. i knew some pple who resigned from their job inn the name travelling to canada tru crystal service.

crystal service special season
laughing continues
CaNaDa
70000 + X applicant
Manitoba hydro power station
gtb
2years work visa
medical certificate from saint nicholas
aso ebi on departure. those of you who learnt ur lesson in the hardway i say sorry and to those that are hoping i say
i still dey laugh.
MY PPLE PERISH because ,
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by jidewin(m): 5:36pm On Sep 13, 2011
since there seem to be an investigation into the s.o.b,i'm willing to come on board join and nail the bastard.One thing about scammers and yahoozee is this, 'THEY ALWAYS COME BACK FOR MORE'.even with a different ID.
If there is anyone who got an sms alert (even if via WAP or internet)they can be traced.
lets keep the forum on this scam open.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Cipriani(m): 8:59pm On Sep 13, 2011
collinsfbi:

See the quote below check here for confirmation http://acstraveltrends..com/

Gbammmmmmmm over and out

justwise:

Chukwu Alex is behind that ACS Travel link, Chukwu Alex is a member of NL and i have had issues with him b4

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-652955.0.html

Wished you guys had posted these information earlier and things might have resulted in a different direction
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by fogman1(m): 9:47pm On Sep 13, 2011
Keep the updates coming!
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by N101: 2:09am On Sep 14, 2011
Cipriani:

Wished you guys had posted these information earlier and things might have resulted in a different direction

I doubt this information would have made much difference. Even you have seen how convinced people were about CS despite all of the information already available.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by famowole: 8:01am On Sep 14, 2011
manitoba hyro plant grin
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by chivic123: 8:33am On Sep 14, 2011
Greetings to all nairalanders in this forum.

Honestly i just need to make my analysis and contribution on some issues. I have being following this thread right from the onset when insults and abuses started and i was fascinated,both from justwise,jennykardry,mariofemi, cipriani and oiestin,jaypree4real and the rest. At a stage mariofemi and justwise were the only set of people making us see reasons on both side and i wonder why mariofemi backed out(still coming to that) and left justwise alone to be. On the others or some in this forum,i wonder what you are now trying to do.when the battle was hot between them,most of us turned on lookers and when it seems the issue has tilted to one side,we decided to now join and save our faces.

I am an applicant also but i backed out when my spirit felt i shouldnt do it anymore and i quickly withdrew my passport from them directly because i followed what mariofemi said about crystal not having agents and i approached ADERONKE OSUN, who is the PA to Mr Fred(principal officer). I dont want to believe those that claimed they made investigation did,they just wanted to feel important on this forum. I made investigation on the programme and these are my findings to help this house. Some information are misinterpreted,some were made just to make the forum sweet and some are totally wrong.

THIS ARE MY FINDINGS
1.Crystal services doesnt have agents.the likes of matto,alhaji,Big daddy (an elderly man that lives beside crystal services office), Dr clark, AY (a fake PA to mr fred),and the rest are never agents.They are the ones that bastardised the programme.
2.The programme crystal services is offering is real and genuine,but how he want to go about the visa is what i dont know, beacuse he never revealed this to anyone.
3.The applicants are not up to 8000 as claimed but between 6000 and 7000 (pardon me for not getting the accurate figure) i got this figure based on how they took the group picture(20people per exposure and the photographer took about 52 per day,multiply by 6days 20x52x6=6240).i took my time to monitor the photograher and how he was taking it and how the protocol guys were controlling participants.
4.some visas of applicants were truly brought randomly down to the office for applicants to see.
5.The guinea material was never sold to anybody for 3000 naira,but everybody purchased it outside on their own.
6.The police are aware of the programme and they have done a thorough investigation on it.i was oppurtuned to be at Pedro police station and i saw a copy of a letter from Mr Fred to the CP of lagos state for police assistance and the endorsement of the CP on the letter at the DPO office at Pedro Divisional Headquaters.
6. One Mr kolawole and one Mr Ayo(both agents) lost their lives along with 4 others in a motor accident along the expressway.
7. According to NAPTIP, they themselve claimed the programme is real but mr fred has not finished submitting all the requirements
8. A kind of kickback or gratification which is huge in amount is among what NAPTIP need (nigerian factor)
9. For mr fred to have fulfilled requirement 1,2,3 of what NAPTIP want from him,it showed some genuity of the programme
10. A sensible person living in abroad will never drop his or her social security pin.
11. That the national theater was actually booked but txt wasnt sent on time to inform applicants of the cancellation
12.Mr fred was actually a resident of canada and started this programme in ghana.residents of okuneye street even claimed he used to get visas for australia and canada in years past,but the population of this one is what is strange
13.Its not only in the hydo power alone people will work,but some couple of organisations so far they are in manitoba,a train station was specifically mentioned by him one day when i was around with people in his office and at a joint.
14. There is a joint in ikeja where he always hang out.

On mariofemi,I was oppurtuned to meet him on monday, he is not an agent, but i guess he too just believed in the programme based on what he too know and have seen. It seems he is just a friend of Crystal services and also an applicant. He was the only person that came out boldly to addresse the angry crowd on monday when all the so called agents and staffs of crystal have all hidden their faces.he told us what he know about the whole programme and begged the crowd that for everyone to be calm that if the atmosphere is hostile, the man fred wont show up (i reason with him on that), for those that want their passport back, that he has heard the man tell applicant, they should make available a copy of the data page of the pp and also a withdrawal letter and get 1.5m naira available paraventure a visa is on the person pp,but if no visa is there, then no need to pay any amount. He was even recorded by some applicants with camera and he was asked various questions, he offered his phone number to the crowd to update them if mr fred is around in the country, and he mentioned about this forum and how he was adviced not to reply justwise and the rest anymore and even ask people to come to this forum and partake.

What i really want to bring out is that,we on this forum should learn to investigate rather than just believe what people say or post, or just turn this place to a comedy arena. kudos to justwise. Justwise and some serious nairalander are right in thier own view (not those that jump in when the story got sweeter and when the deed had been done or people like the clown ogundokun, camimserv(a fake investigator that was never at crystal in a jeep but a pathetic applicant that sat on the fence then and took a side now), risk2get (no focus) and the rest). Some of the so called anti crystal all processed the form but are all ashamed to own up to it.its better for everyone to shut up and allow justwise and few others to talk. More will still unfold on this issue because a text was been sent by a malicious sender asking people to pay 2000 naira into an account in phb. Mariofemi came around yesterday with some other applicants that are closer to mr fred, warning people not to pay the money, that the text can not be from crystal services.
I want to believe to some extent there is an evidence of truth in the whole issue,but it seems crysrtal services missed it along the way or some bad element just want to cash in on the situation and destroy it. I will continue to investigate and get more info, but strongly believe Mr Fred will arrive soon from dubai or might have arrived as they claim. I will use this medium to beg mariofemi to come out and say something to us here, "dont be shy and dont mind if you get insulted. you talked bravely to the crowd on monday and yesterday and we will appreciate that too here, even if people disagree with you".

1 Like

Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by famowole: 8:36am On Sep 14, 2011
Dear all applicants,
Thanks for believing in our program. We are happy to notified you that your token has earn you everlasting success. Hence, we have made arrangement for applicants to have acess to their visa page. You wil all receive sms alert before the close of work today, reguesting you to visit our office as scheduled. Thank for believing in our program
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by doubling: 8:54am On Sep 14, 2011
@ chivic123 and famowole,

Chivic123 and famowole  your post says it's your first or second time here but I doubt it. I am not going to comment on you findings but I strongly disagree. Do me a favour, post just 1 photo-copy of a visa to Canada or Australia and I will pay 1.5 million to you. I promise. It has to be one that was obtained in the name of CS

I stand by my statement.

I'm Ted from Down Under (Australia)
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by chivic123: 9:17am On Sep 14, 2011

@ chivic123 and famowole,

Chivic123 and famowole your post says it's your first or second time here but I doubt it. I am not going to comment on you findings which I disagree with. Do me a favour, post just 1 photo-copy of a visa and I will pay 1.5 million to you. I promise. It has to be one that was obtained in the name of CS.

I stand by my statement.

I'm Ted from Down Under (Australia)

i dont think you read my post correctly. I was only trying to let the house know what i heard and not that i have gotten mine. if anybody have done it that way, that i dont know. If those that claimed they have seen theirs are saying the truth, please how do you want me to know. If you are not residing in nigeria, I want to believe you have friends and family here and in lagos, why dont you try and ask one to make some findings for you rather than just believing in what people are posting. Mind you is it a crime to join this forum recently or what. Judging from yours too you joined recently or some day. I dont believe sharing what i was able to know as a crime, its just to help this forum. From what famowole wrote, you should know the guy is just someone like ogundokun that just want to crack jokes and laugh alone to it. As i am talking now, am going down again to Crystal services to see if i can get one or two info. I just dont believe in sitting down and concluding.thanks
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by chivic123: 9:28am On Sep 14, 2011
''Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new'' This is my statement for those that partook in the programme. I pray the Lord provide a better begining for those that lost all. For those that milked people dry or made money out of this. The Lord will visit you with anger. amen
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by doubling: 9:51am On Sep 14, 2011
@ chivic 123,

I'm not challenging your right to contribute to this discussion. I'm questioning your findings and statement

I painted you and famowole with the same broad brush because of your statement " I want to believe to some extent that there is an evidence of truth in the whole issue" you said at the begining of your last paragraph (post # 911)
In your third post, post # 915 you are "praying the Lord to provide a better begining for those that have lost" everything. If you believe in the programme (post #911) you cannot suddenly be praying for a better begining for those who lost (post #915). Some contradiction here. You probably half believe. chivic, there is no middle area here. You believe or you don't believe. I paint you with the former.

Your statement is giving hope to the applicants. I can assure you, not one visa was issued to Canada or Australia in the name of CS. Justwise in post # 835 asked applicants to answer yes or no to some questions. CS is not even aware that these conditions have to be met. They paid so much attention to group photograph which has no relationship with working in Canada or Australia. Chivic 123, I know what a visa is even if I have not applied for one in the last 15 years. I don't need one to go wherever I want to go. But I can still recognised a genuine visa. Post just 1 issued to Australia or Canada and be 1.5 million Naira richer. You have till the end of today to do that. I don't want to waste my time here arguing.

I hope I'm not rude. I don't intend to be. I just want to close this page.
Ted

1 Like

Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Risk2get: 10:18am On Sep 14, 2011
@Chivic123, you said am not focus? How will i be focus when you and your evil members have cast spells on my friends! I dont have the time to listen to your lies. it another season as said by Ogundoku.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by bonniekay: 10:44am On Sep 14, 2011
Guys, if what I am thinking is right, I suspect Chivic123 to be mariofemi.

1 Like

Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by imperiouxx(m): 11:36am On Sep 14, 2011
Within some few days of the program, people have started dying in motor accident se ?! Shiiiior! One day, the truth behind all these would be unfolded.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by kollinsfbi: 12:12pm On Sep 14, 2011
[size=15pt][center]@chivic123  & famowole[/center][/size]

Both of you are full of evil with sweet tongues and i am sure one of you could be Fred himself or one of his God forsaken loyalists in disguise whose voice has been murdered with shame and try to persuade applicants with sweet tongue. I am saying all these with all anger in my spirit because i know you guys are cowards.
2.The programme crystal services is offering is real and genuine,but how he want to go about the visa is what i dont know, beacuse he never revealed this to anyone.

what will pple like you say when you guys are the one behind the evil of CS. If you are big foollllllllllllllllllll

3.The applicants are not up to 8000 as claimed but between 6000 and 7000 (pardon me for not getting the accurate figure) i got this figure based on how they took the group picture(20people per exposure and the photographer took about 52 per day,multiply by 6days  20x52x6=6240).i took my time to monitor the photograher and how he was taking it and how the protocol guys were controlling participants.
I don't like insulting pple on NL but i bet you get more than enough from me, You are an idiot for not getting the accurate numbers of applicants. Look, what is the difference btw 6000/7000/8000? When Canada as a Nation requires about 14,000plus skilled workers all over the world, how will CS alone take 6000 as you claimed to Canada from Nigeria alone? Why did CS reeived up to 6000 applicants as you claimed? Why will CS received applications from both skilled and unskilled workers? Where did CS applicants go for their medical? You are full of bullshitttttttttttttt !!!

4.some visas of applicants were truly brought randomly down to the office for applicants to see.
It's one of the ways used to deceive gullible applicants. You are a coward if you can't scan and display some here?

6.The police are aware of the programme and they have done a thorough investigation on it.i was oppurtuned to be at Pedro police station and i saw   a copy of a letter from Mr Fred to the CP of lagos state for police assistance and the endorsement of the CP on the letter at the DPO office at Pedro Divisional Headquaters.
What is the difference btw CS and Nigerian Police? Anybody who want to scam successfully in Nigeria must have Nigerian Police as their God fathers. Enough of yahoo-yahoo guys who has DPOs, ASPs CPs as their God father so shame on you for bringing Nigerian Police to convince pple here.

7. According to NAPTIP, they themselve claimed the programme is real but mr fred has not finished submitting all the requirements
For how many years now? Don't forget many applied since 2010 and CS promise earlier processing and departure, why shifting and lies? Shame on you!

8. A kind of kickback or gratification which is huge in amount is among what NAPTIP need (nigerian factor)
fooollllllls like you can't fool me.

10. A sensible person living in abroad will never drop his or her social security pin.
And will never run away in times of trouble. A sensible and honest pple will always stand by their words and promises no matter what?. Woe unto CS!

11. That the national theater was actually booked but txt wasnt sent on time to inform applicants of the cancellation
Why cancellation? why can't anybody come to address the magnitude of applicants on Sunday 11/09/2011. Bullshit! National Theatre was never in any time booked for meeting by CS, it was all liesssssssss. Shame on you and CS

Mr fred was actually a resident of canada and started this programme in ghana.residents of okuneye street even claimed he used to get visas for australia and canada in years past,but the population of this one is what is strange
Who knows where he's based when he has many locations on different websites already. If he likes, he can relocate to hell, i don't care.

13.Its not only in the hydo power alone people will work,but some couple of organisations so far they are in manitoba,a train station was specifically    mentioned by him one day when i was around with people in his office and at a joint.
Criminals will always know the foot path of others, I will say it again that you are either Fred or one of his loyalist. shame on you guy for washing your stinky mouth here to convince pple!

for those that want their passport back, that he has heard the man tell applicant, they should make available a copy of the data page of the pp and also a withdrawal letter and get 1.5m naira available paraventure a visa is on the person pp,but if no visa is there, then no need to pay any amount
See me see wahala oooo 1.5million hmmmmm God will never forgive you and CS.

[size=15pt][center]WOE UNTO CS[/center][/size]

Gbammmmmmmmmmmm over and out
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by kollinsfbi: 12:35pm On Sep 14, 2011
Within some few days of the program, people have started dying in motor accident se ?! Shiiiior! One day, the truth behind all these would be unfolded.

Agbo(Ram) to feyin rin, agbara lolomuwa, sometimes silence is not a sign for timidity but in Naija, it's a sign of reinforcement for attack in diverse ways either physical or spiritual. Many applicants had lost everything to this scam and i am sure they will avenge in all manners of ways. So CS and his dubious agents should prepare to face fire. No where to hide, am sure they all know that naija juju can travel faster that aeroplane. An herbalist(CS) never doubt the potency of his work(scam) until he's forced to accept a corpse of a child through which his juju made manifested. CS and his agents, watch your back, many are coming for you because you have dinned and wined evil and you will all get your rewards according the roles you played in this scam.

Gbammmmmmmmmmmmm over and out
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Cipriani(m): 1:09pm On Sep 14, 2011
chivic123:

Greetings to all nairalanders in this forum.

Honestly i just need to make my analysis and contribution on some issues. I have being following this thread right from the onset when insults and abuses started and i was fascinated,both from justwise,jennykardry,mariofemi, cipriani and oiestin,jaypree4real and the rest. At a stage mariofemi and justwise were the only set of people making us see reasons on both side and i wonder why mariofemi backed out(still coming to that) and left justwise alone to be. On the others or some in this forum,i wonder what you are now trying to do.when the battle was hot between them,most of us turned on lookers and when it seems the issue has tilted to one side,we decided to now join and save our faces.

I am an applicant also but i backed out when my spirit felt i shouldnt do it anymore and i quickly withdrew my passport from them directly because i followed what mariofemi said about crystal not having agents and i approached ADERONKE OSUN, who is the PA to Mr Fred(principal officer). I dont want to believe those that claimed they made investigation did,they just wanted to feel important on this forum. I made investigation on the programme and these are my findings to help this house. Some information are misinterpreted,some were made just to make the forum sweet and some are totally wrong.

THIS ARE MY FINDINGS
1.Crystal services doesnt have agents.the likes of matto,alhaji,Big daddy (an elderly man that lives beside crystal services office), Dr clark, AY (a fake PA to mr fred),and the rest are never agents.They are the ones that bastardised the programme.
3.The applicants are not up to 8000 as claimed but between 6000 and 7000 (pardon me for not getting the accurate figure) i got this figure based on how they took the group picture(20people per exposure and the photographer took about 52 per day,multiply by 6days 20x52x6=6240).i took my time to monitor the photograher and how he was taking it and how the protocol guys were controlling participants.
5.The guinea material was never sold to anybody for 3000 naira,but everybody purchased it outside on their own.
6.The police are aware of the programme and they have done a thorough investigation on it.i was oppurtuned to be at Pedro police station and i saw a copy of a letter from Mr Fred to the CP of lagos state for police assistance and the endorsement of the CP on the letter at the DPO office at Pedro Divisional Headquaters.
6. One Mr kolawole and one Mr Ayo(both agents) lost their lives along with 4 others in a motor accident along the expressway.
9. For mr fred to have fulfilled requirement 1,2,3 of what NAPTIP want from him,it showed some genuity of the programme
12.Mr fred was actually a resident of canada and started this programme in ghana.residents of okuneye street even claimed he used to get visas for australia and canada in years past,but the population of this one is what is strange
13.Its not only in the hydo power alone people will work,but some couple of organisations so far they are in manitoba,a train station was specifically mentioned by him one day when i was around with people in his office and at a joint.

On mariofemi,I was oppurtuned to meet him on monday, he is not an agent, but i guess he too just believed in the programme based on what he too know and have seen. It seems he is just a friend of Crystal services and also an applicant. He was the only person that came out boldly to addresse the angry crowd on monday when all the so called agents and staffs of crystal have all hidden their faces.he told us what he know about the whole programme and begged the crowd that for everyone to be calm that if the atmosphere is hostile, the man fred wont show up (i reason with him on that), for those that want their passport back, that he has heard the man tell applicant, they should make available a copy of the data page of the pp and also a withdrawal letter and get 1.5m naira available paraventure a visa is on the person pp,but if no visa is there, then no need to pay any amount. He was even recorded by some applicants with camera and he was asked various questions, he offered his phone number to the crowd to update them if mr fred is around in the country, and he mentioned about this forum and how he was adviced not to reply justwise and the rest anymore and even ask people to come to this forum and partake.

What i really want to bring out is that,we on this forum should learn to investigate rather than just believe what people say or post, or just turn this place to a comedy arena. kudos to justwise. Justwise and some serious nairalander are right in thier own view (not those that jump in when the story got sweeter and when the deed had been done or people like the clown ogundokun, camimserv(a fake investigator that was never at crystal in a jeep but a pathetic applicant that sat on the fence then and took a side now), risk2get (no focus) and the rest). Some of the so called anti crystal all processed the form but are all ashamed to own up to it.its better for everyone to shut up and allow justwise and few others to talk. More will still unfold on this issue because a text was been sent by a malicious sender asking people to pay 2000 naira into an account in phb. Mariofemi came around yesterday with some other applicants that are closer to mr fred, warning people not to pay the money, that the text can not be from crystal services.
I want to believe to some extent there is an evidence of truth in the whole issue,but it seems crysrtal services missed it along the way or some bad element just want to cash in on the situation and destroy it. I will continue to investigate and get more info, but strongly believe Mr Fred will arrive soon from dubai or might have arrived as they claim. I will use this medium to beg mariofemi to come out and say something to us here, "dont be shy and dont mind if you get insulted. you talked bravely to the crowd on monday and yesterday and we will appreciate that too here, even if people disagree with you".

angry angry angry angry angry
I was fooled once especially by those applicants who claimed it was real and tried so much to convince me. But now, I have seen the light. The presence of the Police especially Pedro Police Station officers is not a guarantee that the program is genuine. I knew CS had been at that location for more than 4yrs but I believe a good fraudster would always bid his time if he wants to catch his mugu big time.

About the N1.5m payment, CS has been doing that to make people believe the program is real. Any sensible applicant by now will know everything was a FRAUD. How many applicants got receipts for the money they paid directly to CS staff even in CS office? I am sure no one got a receipt. Any money paid without a receipt issued is definitely an illegitimate payment.

IF YOU ARE AN APPLICANT AND STILL BELIEVE IN GOING TO CANADA, THEN YOU MUST BE AN slowpoke OR PROBABLY HAVE A BRAIN TUMOR. angry angry angry angry angry

All applicants should make effort to collect their passports before it is too late. You might not get your money back, but the passport is still useful now and in the future.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by dustydee: 2:07pm On Sep 14, 2011
Any one who saw this thread and went ahead to register deserved to scammed and I have no pity for them. For those who are educated and were scammed I say good for you, why waste your time and money to go to school and not use your brain when it matters? For the illiterates( I bet they won't be reading this) i say sorry and for your sake may God punish all those responsible for this evil act(plus their agents) beyond measure.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by romeonox: 2:13pm On Sep 14, 2011
I no fit shout heyyyyyyyyyy heyyyyyyyyyyyyy Crystal real,crystal no real thank God there is life To mr fredo no start wetin u no fit finish
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by manchiled: 2:16pm On Sep 14, 2011
cs should give back the applicants there passport they have don more than enuff damage to this people,i lernt that some the applicants still have
verlid visas on them,holding bk there passport is just the hight o wickedness.
Risk2get:

@charlie, u should ve come out 2 say this earlier instead of now that d scam had being completed! And as 4 u@CamImServ, in one of your post u said applicants money and passports will be recovered if CS failed 2 act as promised. U also said u ve madd plan with your colleagues who are also immigration officers like u bt nw i see your comments changing. Govt knows this and they are doing nothing! My opinion is let advice d victims to protest kdt see if d Govt will come. Upon all d crowd at national theatre on sunday no media talks about. I believe there is something about CS that we are still here to see!.@charlie, u should ve come out 2 say this earlier instead of now that d scam had being completed! And as 4 u@CamImServ, in one of your post u said applicants money and passports will be recovered if CS failed 2 act as promised. U also said u ve madd plan with your colleagues who are also immigration officers like u bt nw i see your comments changing. Govt knows this and they are doing nothing! My opinion is let advice d victims to protest kdt see if d Govt will come. Upon all d crowd at national theatre on sunday no media talks about. I believe there is something about CS that we are still here to see!.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Risk2get: 2:25pm On Sep 14, 2011
I have said it b4 and i will say it again! They will all die mysteriously! Non of them will remain. They have woken many spirirts and now they are all around them. And for the Idiot that said am not focus,you do not know what 2moro will for you maybe when next you read on this thread will be in HELL where you belong! Non of you will remain except part of me is not involved in this act. And for RONKE the secretary, go tell her well are coming for her soonest! It is her turn to harvest what she has sown. Theives!
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by imperiouxx(m): 2:32pm On Sep 14, 2011
RONKE - a female, secretary scammed graduates for naija shocked oh my goodness God.

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (49) (Reply)

The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project) / I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! / Memoirs From Chile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.