Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

The Crystal Service immigration Scam - Travel (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Crystal Service immigration Scam (118761 Views)

Canadian Immigration Scam Alert.(swiftravelsolution.com) / The Conman Got 7 Years In Jail After 16 Years Of Immigration Scam / Liberia The Crystal Of West Africa. (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by charlie193: 2:20pm On Sep 22, 2011
@Mariofemi

I have being following your comments for sometime now. Though it seems you have a good intention, but sometime you need to learn how to talk. Most times what count in life is those thing you can not count, becareful my brother, becareful of the way you talk to people. And dont forget to humble in life, is one of the greatest personalities in life. I wish you well as you help thousand of other to secure their PP back

@OjDollars

Tell us here what you are sending to people's email. You are starting your own too, you want to scam people.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by boluoyinbo: 3:22pm On Sep 22, 2011
@mariofemi, how can i contact you, concerning my passport. My e.mail is kenny4whales@yahoo.com
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by kadman(m): 3:30pm On Sep 22, 2011
Mariofemi has NO good intention. I don't know why you people are still confused.

Justwise has said all from Page 1 and this is Page 39. And you people still will not listen. MarioFemi is part and parcel of this scam. The reason he's still around is so his name isn't soiled and after everything dies down he can be able to spend his loot in public. Dirty B[i]a[/i]st[i]a[/i]rdo

3 Likes

Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by chivic123: 4:27pm On Sep 22, 2011
see if you people want to sit here and argue about who is who, then you all have a problem. mariofemi that you are talking about was at NAPTIP to meet with the agency on progress report. He was even seen along with some other petitioners adressing the crowd. While mariofemi and the others were claiming itso a scam,some applicants still argue with them that its not and that they still believed that its real and there is visa on thier pp. no matter how you argue here,applicants out there will take the path they so wish. I still maintain it that we should watch our utterances.not mariofemi or ojdollar or justwise alone,but everybody
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 5:09pm On Sep 22, 2011
chivic123:

see if you people want to sit here and argue about who is who, then you all have a problem. mariofemi that you are talking about was at NAPTIP to meet with the agency on progress report. He was even seen along with some other petitioners adressing the crowd. While mariofemi and the others were claiming itso a scam,some applicants still argue with them that its not and that they still believed that its real and there is visa on thier pp. no matter how you argue here,applicants out there will take the path they so wish. I still maintain it that we should watch our utterances.not mariofemi or ojdollar or justwise alone,but everybody
I have being biting my tongue each time i read your post but not anymore.

If you want to preach peace then gather all the criminals involved in the wicked scam and tell them to return all the money they shamelessly took from the applicants AND their PPs, that is the minimum i expect from those scums.

People have lost their jobs, houses, money and a lady had miscarriage ( if that is true) and you are here AFTER the damage has been done preaching dust.

mariofemi promoted this from day one, at one point he claimed to have seen his own visa and 'work permit'  and you want us to welcome him with green white green for trying to get those PPs? Are you kidding me?

4 Likes

Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Riddles: 5:39pm On Sep 22, 2011
Can anybody give me update on CS, am new here please
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by jaypee4r: 5:54pm On Sep 22, 2011
Please anyone with infos on how we can retrieve our PPs?

@justwise please can u send me the link for the other tread ", FRED AKA , "
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by donchukzy: 5:56pm On Sep 22, 2011
read the post properly and u'll get every info u nid concerning this cs scam,  wink grin i get infos daily buh stores it cos i'm working on a huge plan to Bleep every fucking persons involve in dis wrecking and crippling of nigerians,  kudos to the non-applicants who help'd in one way or the other in this investigation, most of the applicants here are criticizing others calling them names as if they also r not involved in this, "WHEN U DEEP UR FINGER IN A KEG OF PALM OIL, DEFINITELY UR WHOLE HAND WILL BE SOIL WIF THE OIL NO DOUBT"
mariofemi, kindly update us wif further info, gbu
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 5:59pm On Sep 22, 2011
jaypee4r:

Please anyone with infos on how we can retrieve our PPs?

@justwise please can u send me the link for the other tread ", FRED AKA , "

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-763358.0.html
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by jaypee4r: 6:19pm On Sep 22, 2011
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by slymarn(m): 6:50pm On Sep 22, 2011
There's something that is yet to clear to me about this whole cs scam story, if the program was truly a scam, why has it not been published on national dailies nor broadcast on national tv or radio stations i expect the NAPTIP officials that came to pack the cartoons and ghana must go bags to come with medias for security reasons! Mariofemi is yet to update us on what's going on with NAPTIP, but i heard that there are some PP with 2years canadian working visa, how true is this? pls i need a quick update, pls not from peoples that were born in impossibility and feed with impossibility that has been running their mouth here lately,
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by silentc(m): 7:16pm On Sep 22, 2011
I started following this thread from the beginning and was actually feeling sorry for the people that were scammed.

Then at some point my feelings changed. I think i too want to set up a well thought through scam to take the money of gullible and insincere people who want to travel abroad by all means. After hitting it big and making some cool millions, I will give to charity and my church to ease my conscience.

I mean, on this same thread, people are still believing that the "program" might be true and some are dropping their emails asking for info on how to travel outside Nigeria to be sent to them.

I realize that once you fall for a scam, you are most likely to fall further for it or fall for similar ones. Just like the white people who fall for 419 scams and still sell their house to pay for the new hurdle the scammer has put in front of them.

2 Likes

Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by chivic123: 8:08pm On Sep 22, 2011
i wish mariofemi wont answer some people questions here. Let justwise and the rest give us update since they are crusifying those that are. If some people know how to catch those agents that milk applicants dry,let them help us with their "i know it all" skills. I come here preaching peace, some said its chaos they prefer. Let them teach us how to start that chaos. We all have the right to choose where we stand at any point in life and thank God we still have the right to change that stand. None of you here is bringing solution, so stop critisizing those that are. Havent we all done enough damage arguing here. Well i will still continue preaching logical reasoning and peace here. if you are not happy about that,then sign out of here.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by stunt01(m): 8:36pm On Sep 22, 2011
pls can somebody update me with d present status with d naptip, i want to know wat there re saying about givin bak the pps, & learnt i mr fred has sent his lawyer to there office to solite 4 him. So pls any info from mariofemi or who ever shall be highly appreciated tanx .
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 8:39pm On Sep 22, 2011
chivic123:

i wish mariofemi wont answer some people questions here. Let justwise and the rest give us update since they are crusifying those that are. If some people know how to catch those agents that milk applicants dry,let them help us with their "i know it all" skills. I come here preaching peace, some said its chaos they prefer. Let them teach us how to start that chaos. We all have the right to choose where we stand at any point in life and thank God we still have the right to change that stand. None of you here is bringing solution, so stop critisizing those that are. Havent we all done enough damage arguing here. Well i will still continue preaching logical reasoning and peace here. if you are not happy about that,then sign out of here.

What update do you want from us? Get hold of the agent you paid money to, pple like you will still look for another short cut to Canada even with all the free info in this travel section, logical reasoning indeed.

2 Likes

Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by mariofemi(m): 9:55pm On Sep 22, 2011

pls can somebody update me with d present status with d naptip, i want to know wat there re saying about givin bak the pps, & learnt i mr fred has sent his lawyer to there office to solite 4 him. So pls any info from mariofemi or who ever shall be highly appreciated tanx .

@stunt01,Kindly drop your email here and let me give you the update on the pp and fred lawyer visit.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by mariofemi(m): 10:03pm On Sep 22, 2011

Mariofemi has NO good intention. I don't know why you people are still confused.

Justwise has said all from Page 1 and this is Page 39. And you people still will not listen. MarioFemi is part and parcel of this scam. The reason he's still around is so his name isn't soiled and after everything dies down he can be able to spend his loot in public. Dirty Bastardo

I dont have any good intention than to get my pp and that of my wife and kid,and see how i can assist as many as i can to get theirs back.If i am part of the scam,is not you sitting in front of your system typing in a place where u call UK that will say that. Let real applicant that are on ground who can see me and feel me flesh and blood decide that.If i have taken a dime from anybody,let them come out and say it, and if its from fred,he will surely be caught some day and let see if my name will be mentioned.TALK IS CHEAP!!!
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by donchukzy: 10:19pm On Sep 22, 2011
mariofemi, i need updates about my pp, ignore those who spit rubbish on 'ere about u, watz up wif our pp huh? any relevant info?
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by CanImServ: 10:31pm On Sep 22, 2011
chivic123:

To all truly concerned,
First, does any one know for sure if a certain applicant going by the name Friday, with cell phone number 080225577xx truly independent?!

Second, with all the passports now with NAPTIP the next big step is for all the respective owners of these passports to collect them without being surcharged by
a) Unscrupulous volunteers or agents serving as representatives of the aggrieved, contributors on nairaland volunteering to help people e.t.c
b)NAPTIP officials, the Police, EFCC or other independent law chambers offering to offer 'free' legal services

The efforts of certain representatives attempting to ''work'' along with NAPTIP in order to retrieve the "hostage" passports is fair and reasonable, but caution is needed every step of the way: Since CS clients are without a legal representation for many issues that might come up, then they may become the sitting-duck of every authority who has possession of the passports. Take caution whenever delays in the release of the passports begin to occur as it might be a ploy to extract money by frustrating the owners of the passports.

We understand that it might take 7days after the 26th before passports will before released!

It might therefore be the right time for all who truly need to get their passports as a first step to know their rights in this situation i.e a situation where an agent has failed to deliver a service and has decided to abscond/desert. The owners of these passports have not committed any crime on account of giving their passports to CS Management.

If you still have not engaged an attorney (sincerely no short cuts to some of these things), it might be good to make sure that you can trace your agent to his/her home just in case---

Finally. for all those who have their passports with CS management - you can do a letter to NAPTIP signed by up to 2000 persons with the aim of submitting it to the authorities as soon as you find that unnecessarily delays to release the passports are rearing its ugly head.

Good luck.

II
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by mariofemi(m): 11:08pm On Sep 22, 2011
To all truly concerned,
First, does any one know for sure if a certain applicant going by the name Friday, with cell phone number 080225577xx truly independent?!

Second, with all the passports now with NAPTIP the next big step is for all the respective owners of these passports to collect them without being surcharged by
a) Unscrupulous volunteers or agents serving as representatives of the aggrieved, contributors on nairaland volunteering to help people e.t.c
b)NAPTIP officials, the Police, EFCC or other independent law chambers offering to offer 'free' legal services

The efforts of certain representatives attempting to ''work'' along with NAPTIP in order to retrieve the "hostage" passports is fair and reasonable, but caution is needed every step of the way: Since CS clients are without a legal representation for many issues that might come up, then they may become the sitting-duck of every authority who has possession of the passports. Take caution whenever delays in the release of the passports begin to occur as it might be a ploy to extract money by frustrating the owners of the passports.

We understand that it might take 7days after the 26th before passports will before released!

It might therefore be the right time for all who truly need to get their passports as a first step to know their rights in this situation i.e a situation where an agent has failed to deliver a service and has decided to abscond/desert. The owners of these passports have not committed any crime on account of giving their passports to CS Management.

If you still have not engaged an attorney (sincerely no short cuts to some of these things), it might be good to make sure that you can trace your agent to his/her home just in case---

Finally. for all those who have their passports with CS management - you can do a letter to NAPTIP signed by up to 2000 persons with the aim of submitting it to the authorities as soon as you find that unnecessarily delays to release the passports are rearing its ugly head.

Good luck.

@Canimserv, you have spoke the way it should.i wouldnt have talked on this if not that you have said it all. This is what naptip told us today when we visited their office for situation report. As from monday they would have being through with sorting of the passport,because all the pasport were all sealed in a brown evelop each and they have to tear them,and write out the names and take record of all pp.this alone will take them about two days to do (mind you they have other cases to attend to). They said after doing this,they will invite immigration to come and verify (met immigration personnel with naptip boss when we visited the office) and do the handing over to applicanst right in their office because if they should hand over all the pp to immigration ,, hmmm!  well lets leave that.On monday,a list of all the names will now be pasted and grouped with date, and a txt will be sent out since ronke is in their custody and she is with the full list of all applicants. The date which a group falls is  when applicants will come to pick their pp up and sign. They said according to the law,immigration must be notified since it involves a large number of pp.

@all applicants
If anybody is claiming any amount to give pp back,kindly bullshit the person.nobody will collect any pp on behalf of anybody.you will collect your pp yourself. Dont fall for any scam again.

@canimserv, can you please let me or the house know what the said friday has done,because apart from we petitioners,two other applicants were picked to drop their phone number for applicants to call, and he happen to be one of them.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by cornelius82: 11:28pm On Sep 22, 2011
U guyz might nt believe me bt try and meet your pastor, profet, alfa and habalist and ask them to pray abt dis CS programme. Am very sure they wil tell you its real. The problem why all this is hapning it because FRED OLAWALE has offended the evil ones by using his mouth to say something against them and they have reported him to other evil spirit, even to the evil spirit under water and they said they will punish him what he did. The only solution is prayer and we should ask for mercy of God this programme.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by CanImServ: 11:56pm On Sep 22, 2011
Dear mariofemi,

We do not have anything against Mr. Friday. Our contact just wanted to be sure that he is not on the side of anyone hoping to take advantage of this 2nd step of retrieving passports. During our initial attempt to intervene he was not in the picture, only for our contact to receive information that he gave away his cell phone number to CS clients who might need to keep tabs with developing stories  on the CS issues.

We just wanted to be sure he clean--if that's verifiable. We have no problem with him for now, just surveillance.

Good luck,

II
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by mariofemi(m): 12:19am On Sep 23, 2011
Dear mariofemi,

We do not have anything against Mr. Friday. Our contact just wanted to be sure that he is not on the side of anyone hoping to take advantage of this 2nd step of retrieving passports. During our initial attempt to intervene he was not in the picture, only for our contact to receive information that he gave away his cell phone number to CS clients who might need to keep tabs with developing stories on the CS issues.

We just wanted to be sure he clean--if that's verifiable. We have no problem with him for now, just surveillance.

Good luck,

well like i said, he is one of those that applicants are to contact along with the petitioners,but in case there is any case of extortion from him or anybody, pls do let us know or get it across to me through my email. Thanks
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Teewine(m): 12:29am On Sep 23, 2011
@mariofemi,i noticed in your point that all p.p were eveloped,is it only passport is there or any document attached to it?i heard that some p.p already have visa on it,is it true?kindly reply this.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Teewine(m): 12:56am On Sep 23, 2011
@mariofemi,i noticed in your point that all p.p were eveloped,is it only passport is there or any document attached to it?i heard that some p.p already have canadia visa on it,is it true?kindly reply this. angry
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by mariofemi(m): 1:00am On Sep 23, 2011
@mariofemi,i noticed in your point that all p.p were eveloped,is it only passport is there or any document attached to it?i heard that some p.p already have canadia visa on it,is it true?kindly reply this.

its all lies.whoever said that is lieing.as at 22nd of sept,about 4000 pp treated,none carry even a month visa. pls forget this rumour that a visa is on any pp.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by jaypee4r: 8:06am On Sep 23, 2011
@moriafemi Please do you have idea when we will be getting our PPs?
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by mariofemi(m): 8:15am On Sep 23, 2011
@jaypee4r, the NAPTIP Boss said the list of all applicants will be pasted and grouped on their gate and each group will be given a date to collect. sms will be sent out to all.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by fogman1(m): 9:23am On Sep 23, 2011
I read somewhere in one of the post that Mr fred lawyer was at NAPTIP office. Please can someone update us his mission there and Mr Fred present whereabout
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by tonnyflicks(m): 10:05am On Sep 23, 2011
@ Mariofemi, u said fred's lawyer was at Naptip yesterday, can u give info on his mission to Naptip office and what is the solution on ground.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by collinsfbi(m): 10:23am On Sep 23, 2011
I am happy to read that PP's retrieval is getting solution gradually.

Gbammmmmmmmmm over and out
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by face4luv: 11:31am On Sep 23, 2011
i thank u all that are trying sleepless,trying to get back our passports
God bless u all, life continues plz keep on the good works
and keep us update.

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (49) (Reply)

The Following Countries Are Visa-free For Nigerian Passport Holders / The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project) / Memoirs From Chile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.