Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,327 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:53 AM

Guys What's The Most Outrageous Demand Your Girlfriend Has Ever Asked From You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What's The Most Outrageous Demand Your Girlfriend Has Ever Asked From You? (1983 Views)

The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? / Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? / What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys What's The Most Outrageous Demand Your Girlfriend Has Ever Asked From You? by jaelz(m): 4:20pm On Apr 03, 2022
So I just recalled my first girlfriend in 100 level back then who demanded I paid her two younger ones school fees and also get her an iphone, my refusing to get her this things was what actually led to our break up.

So guys share the most outrageous thing your girlfriend has ever demanded from you and how you were able to evade the situation

Cc: Lalasticlala Prettythicksme Seun Onila Farano Mynd44 Lalasticlala Prettythicksme
Re: Guys What's The Most Outrageous Demand Your Girlfriend Has Ever Asked From You? by Johnjanrt: 4:22pm On Apr 03, 2022
Must seek community's approval before going further.
Re: Guys What's The Most Outrageous Demand Your Girlfriend Has Ever Asked From You? by incandescentena: 4:23pm On Apr 03, 2022
cool
Re: Guys What's The Most Outrageous Demand Your Girlfriend Has Ever Asked From You? by sheanzy(m): 4:37pm On Apr 03, 2022
Telling me to suck her kitten

2 Likes

Re: Guys What's The Most Outrageous Demand Your Girlfriend Has Ever Asked From You? by Kobicove(m): 4:40pm On Apr 03, 2022
jaelz:
So I just recalled my first girlfriend in 100 level back then who demanded I paid her two younger ones school fees and also get her an iphone, my refusing to get her this things was what actually led to our break up.

So guys share the most outrageous thing your girlfriend has ever demanded from you and how you were able to evade the situation

Cc: Lalasticlala Prettythicksme Seun Onila Farano Mynd44 Lalasticlala Prettythicksme

She asked you to pay the school fees of her younger ones...does she think you're her father? shocked
Re: Guys What's The Most Outrageous Demand Your Girlfriend Has Ever Asked From You? by spidey77: 4:43pm On Apr 03, 2022
...mine asked me to sell our family land and buy her a Jeep...

1 Like

Re: Guys What's The Most Outrageous Demand Your Girlfriend Has Ever Asked From You? by Benki003(m): 4:45pm On Apr 03, 2022
Mine asked me to leave my house and come live with her wink cheesy
Re: Guys What's The Most Outrageous Demand Your Girlfriend Has Ever Asked From You? by Cardealer2021(m): 4:47pm On Apr 03, 2022
Re: Guys What's The Most Outrageous Demand Your Girlfriend Has Ever Asked From You? by fikayormi(m): 4:49pm On Apr 03, 2022
Asked me to be paying her 40k per month as per say Na wetin her friend’s bf is paying her be that .

Mo ya japa

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys What's The Most Outrageous Demand Your Girlfriend Has Ever Asked From You? by GooodHardDick: 4:52pm On Apr 03, 2022
Nawa ooo for una o angry

Guys, When a girl demands money from you, kindly tell her "Do you mistake me for your father?.

You're not under any obligation to train your girlfriend in school or invest financially on her. If you're looking for a woman to maintain, go and look after your mother and sisters

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys What's The Most Outrageous Demand Your Girlfriend Has Ever Asked From You? by Michelle70(m): 4:52pm On Apr 03, 2022
grin
Re: Guys What's The Most Outrageous Demand Your Girlfriend Has Ever Asked From You? by Boogyman557: 4:59pm On Apr 03, 2022
Holly Gram cool

that was 2010...

She tell me to GIVE her 10k for Xmas DRESS and SHOE!

NaSo I agree but BELIEVE me guys, I get plan!

NaSo I Tell her say, Na 20k I go GIVE her, infact I go ADD 5k on top d 20k so dat she go BUY bag and other TINZ!

NaSo dis BANI just de HAPPY, just de JOLLY up and down but I gat my plans bro..

So one day I invite her come my AP (house)..

I don arrange better JOLLOF RICE wey I COOK wit enough RAW WEED, the WEED done WELL WELL inside d Rice!

NaSo I dish am OUT 4 her.. As she NACK d rice finish..

NaSo so happy she de Happy TILL Xmas come and go, she no ASK me for Shi Shi..

INFACT she No remember sey she ask me for anything!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

3 Likes

Re: Guys What's The Most Outrageous Demand Your Girlfriend Has Ever Asked From You? by paulolee(m): 5:02pm On Apr 03, 2022
her dad find work as a trailer driver for my company back then, I saw d man, greeted him n passed, only for my bea to tell me dt I make sure I plead with my department head to speak to the HR involved in dt employment process to select her dad or she no go come ous again..
d dad ended up losing the slot n na so d goat take blank me saying I didn't help enough..
d talk shock me because I no even get say about such request bt would av helped d man if i could, and will informed d stupid girl n still breakup with her..
I see no reason not helping the man because of one slowpoke daughter..
Re: Guys What's The Most Outrageous Demand Your Girlfriend Has Ever Asked From You? by Halimaatz(f): 5:09pm On Apr 03, 2022
spidey77:
lie muhammed.

3 Likes

Re: Guys What's The Most Outrageous Demand Your Girlfriend Has Ever Asked From You? by Jeremani: 5:22pm On Apr 03, 2022
Babe just got admission, ask me to pay her school fee,
State uni for that matter
whereby I attended Federal,

I told her plainly that I didn't send her to apply state uni, and if she applied bc she thinks I will help her, then na 1 chance u enter

She started saying " u are wicked
U are this and that"

B4 she left I gave her 15k make she no go turn begger for school

1 Like

Re: Guys What's The Most Outrageous Demand Your Girlfriend Has Ever Asked From You? by GooodHardDick: 5:31pm On Apr 03, 2022
Mosdll:
Nigerian girls are useless......all of them.

Increase the volume to the honourable comrade!!!
Re: Guys What's The Most Outrageous Demand Your Girlfriend Has Ever Asked From You? by TotoGame(m): 5:57pm On Apr 03, 2022
She asked me to cut communication with a female friend of mine cus she felt insecure after seeing that my bestie Is cute and naturally endowed,

I told her... madam it's not possible...if you wanna end this relationship tell me let's draw the cutton cus I won't take such shit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys What's The Most Outrageous Demand Your Girlfriend Has Ever Asked From You? by NobleSeed(m): 6:00pm On Apr 03, 2022
undecided telling me is my turn to subscribe their family DSTv, THAT HER DAD HAS BEEN THE ONE SUBSCRIBING IT EVER SINCE sad

1 Like

Re: Guys What's The Most Outrageous Demand Your Girlfriend Has Ever Asked From You? by DECENTBWOY: 6:04pm On Apr 03, 2022
This thread na for people were don date bfr na...

I can't date all this broke leeches, I mean all this Nigerian girls with entitlement mentality...

Oga mosdii, I sight you over grin grin
Re: Guys What's The Most Outrageous Demand Your Girlfriend Has Ever Asked From You? by BigDawsNet: 6:08pm On Apr 03, 2022
She want her opinion only to be valid

Which means she decides everything
Re: Guys What's The Most Outrageous Demand Your Girlfriend Has Ever Asked From You? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 03, 2022
spidey77:
hahahahhaaaaa you would have done that at least givers never lack
Re: Guys What's The Most Outrageous Demand Your Girlfriend Has Ever Asked From You? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 03, 2022
Benki003:
that was a wonderful offer
Re: Guys What's The Most Outrageous Demand Your Girlfriend Has Ever Asked From You? by toujurs: 6:35pm On Apr 03, 2022
Honestly dating a most ladies, is like having an auto biller on your debit card. It's either she needs airtime, or she wants to buy a cloth, or she wants to buy food at a nearby restaurant..

1 Like

Re: Guys What's The Most Outrageous Demand Your Girlfriend Has Ever Asked From You? by Gadafii: 7:25pm On Apr 03, 2022
My girl is from a relatively comfortable family, she doesn't make outrageous demands, in fact she gets me gift more than I do

1 Like

Re: Guys What's The Most Outrageous Demand Your Girlfriend Has Ever Asked From You? by Benki003(m): 7:49pm On Apr 03, 2022
bukky1994:
that was a wonderful offer

Which kind wonderful offer na me go come turn to atomatic atm wey she keep for house

Even paying her house rent when I don't pay mine cause I live in my house
Re: Guys What's The Most Outrageous Demand Your Girlfriend Has Ever Asked From You? by minasu190: 8:01pm On Apr 03, 2022
This girl who's jevhoval witness said i must be their member b4 she can be my girlfriend. wetin self funmi i nor do again!
Re: Guys What's The Most Outrageous Demand Your Girlfriend Has Ever Asked From You? by Realmi: 8:17pm On Apr 03, 2022
sheanzy:
Telling me to suck her kitten
hope u have never asked her to suck ur dick
Re: Guys What's The Most Outrageous Demand Your Girlfriend Has Ever Asked From You? by Realmi: 8:18pm On Apr 03, 2022
Benki003:
tun tun tii de

Dey lie small small na
Re: Guys What's The Most Outrageous Demand Your Girlfriend Has Ever Asked From You? by okoroemeka(m): 8:24pm On Apr 03, 2022
jaelz:

she said I must make her pregnant,that she wants to born my child and keep at her papa house before getting married,hmmm,now that is some real serious shit

1 Like

Re: Guys What's The Most Outrageous Demand Your Girlfriend Has Ever Asked From You? by Benki003(m): 8:33pm On Apr 03, 2022
Realmi:
tun tun tii de

Dey lie small small na

Not lying do u need screenshot
Re: Guys What's The Most Outrageous Demand Your Girlfriend Has Ever Asked From You? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 03, 2022
Benki003:

Which kind wonderful offer na me go come turn to atomatic atm wey she keep for house

Even paying her house rent when I don't pay mine cause I live in my house
hmm girls sef.. Thank God say you run

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Flogged Me With A Laptop Charger Over Fufu – Lady Pastor / How Many Boys And Girls Are There (pic) / Why Do Men Always Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.