Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,101 members, 7,821,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Re: About My Elder Brother Who Does Not Care About Us - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Re: About My Elder Brother Who Does Not Care About Us (23220 Views)

UPDATE: I've Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother / I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals / My Rich Brother Does Not Care About Us.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: About My Elder Brother Who Does Not Care About Us by NorthSerious: 4:53pm On Apr 04, 2022
Cashio:
he is a bastard, raised beside refuse dumps and scrambled through criminality to get the little data he comes online with to throw insults to the father that abandoned him.
Such denied folks don't understand what a home is and what family is all about because no one gave them love and affection.
You are still an entitled idiooot though and that makes you the lowest of the lows in my book. Some of us don't give a rat asssss about the money others made with their blood and sweat. We go out and make it ourselves.

This will probably sound like a strange concept to an entitled idiooot like you, though.
Re: Re: About My Elder Brother Who Does Not Care About Us by NorthSerious: 4:57pm On Apr 04, 2022
mabea:
If you like don't help your family members the Choice is yours.
I help, don't need to prove anything to you. I just have a burning hatred for entitled folks. People who blackmail others into slaving for them simply because they share similar genetics.
Re: Re: About My Elder Brother Who Does Not Care About Us by Cashio(m): 5:12pm On Apr 04, 2022
NorthSerious:

You are still an entitled idiooot though and that makes you the lowest of the lows in my book. Some of us don't give a rat asssss about the money others made with their blood and sweat. We go out and make it ourselves.

This will probably sound like a strange concept to an entitled idiooot like you, though.
You suffer sweat and blood. And you think I sit idle and get spoonfed? You are nothing but the bastard I called you, whose miserable, wayward, drunk bastard of a father abandoned with your whoring bitch of a mother, who in turn, never taught you simple upbringing about stating your opinions without throwing insults.
I was actually quoting people raised in homes that understand what love and togetherness is all about, not one lunatic, raised in one dirty, drug and crime infested slum, who thinks family is same as street and so lacks love and affection.
Re: Re: About My Elder Brother Who Does Not Care About Us by Nagodijr(m): 5:14pm On Apr 04, 2022
No go make money na may u think say family meeting go hold with you
Re: Re: About My Elder Brother Who Does Not Care About Us by Nagodijr(m): 5:15pm On Apr 04, 2022
No go make money na may u think say family meeting go hold with you.
Re: Re: About My Elder Brother Who Does Not Care About Us by franchasofficia: 5:16pm On Apr 04, 2022
Eastcoastboy:

You reek of deep sound Wisdom, most times I feel people who bear this mentality picked it up from pain, pain of conquering the world all alone without any help or whatsoever from relatives or friends so they feel everyone should do the same. (Recycling pain) I'm still a young lad but I know right.

Love is deeper than what most people take it to be. I'm that kind of person that derive joy in seeing my family in a better place and ultimately, being happy and very comfortable.
It was so much that whenever I'm like enjoying or like just being comfortable I feel bad that those at home are not enjoying same thing.

I pray that God blesses me and put i and my siblings in a better place in life. It will surely come to pass in Jesus name. For thought he has for us are of good and not of evil to bring us to an expected end.

God bless y'all.
God will answer your prayer, go and succeed okay, and do remain blessed and always remember the less privileged

1 Like

Re: Re: About My Elder Brother Who Does Not Care About Us by Nectarbaba(m): 6:04pm On Apr 04, 2022
Amazinggrace71:

Lols. The reason my uncle and his wife actually looked miserable is because of his siblings and her siblings. Those guys have sucked them dry both financially and emotionally. They are the the ones that are the first to receive any bad news from all 7 siblings combined. News of death, hospital, accident, burglary, police case.
When it is good news like new job or car, they will hide it from them. The only time that they will quickly share the good news is if it is childbirth especially if the new baby and mother for example will need money to pay hospital bill or if it is admission into university because, they know that he will pay school fees.
Enjoy your family, BUT PLEASE, don't give me sermons on how to handle mine.
That is your family problem not mine.
Re: Re: About My Elder Brother Who Does Not Care About Us by Caleycashh: 6:16pm On Apr 04, 2022
mabea:
You are wrong. My immediate younger brother is such that doesn't care about anyone. Not like he's richer than the rest of us and this is heartbreaking. My Mum and my elder bro worry so much about him.
Well there's always an exception... but many people behave exactly how I stated, its a serious problem nowadays!
Re: Re: About My Elder Brother Who Does Not Care About Us by Amazinggrace71: 10:03pm On Apr 04, 2022
Nectarbaba:
That is your family problem not mine.
Reason why you shouldn't generalize on the reason why people look miserable. Everyone has a different reason and my point basically is that not every family is a rock. Some of them are burdens
Re: Re: About My Elder Brother Who Does Not Care About Us by Stanfeelings: 2:53pm On Apr 05, 2022
Karleb:
Everything is no about money but money also matters tho.

Don't be ashamed to admit that. smiley
he said they are doing fine.. imagine u get brother, elder one at that who ignore your family for no just cause...nawa. u no know the value of family, i guess

1 Like

Re: Re: About My Elder Brother Who Does Not Care About Us by Karleb(m): 3:26pm On Apr 05, 2022
Stanfeelings:

he said they are doing fine.. imagine u get brother, elder one at that who ignore your family for no just cause...nawa. u no know the value of family, i guess

What is the meaning of this rubbish now?

How did that last part of your comment creep in, abi you're not normal ni?

I have younger ones and apart from the moral advice I give them, I send them money too however small the amount will be.

The guy also needs his brothers money no matter how okay he is, he should not shy away from that fact.

Bia, it's like you want to be unfortunate.
Re: Re: About My Elder Brother Who Does Not Care About Us by Eastcoastboy(m): 2:55am On Apr 06, 2022
franchasofficia:
God will answer your prayer, go and succeed okay, and do remain blessed and always remember the less privileged

Amen, thank you.
Re: Re: About My Elder Brother Who Does Not Care About Us by Stanfeelings: 12:09pm On Apr 07, 2022
Karleb:

What is the meaning of this rubbish now?

How did that last part of your comment creep in, abi you're not normal ni?

I have younger ones and apart from the moral advice I give them, I send them money too however small the amount will be.

The guy also needs his brothers money no matter how okay he is, he should not shy away from that fact.

Bia, it's like you want to be unfortunate.
abeg shut up. u no d send shi shi.
I have a younger one... he is ok. he doesnt need my money. u heard the guy saying they are ok so not money and u want to force it that money is the issue. thats why i said u dont know the value of family if all u care about is money u send or they need
Re: Re: About My Elder Brother Who Does Not Care About Us by Karleb(m): 12:14pm On Apr 07, 2022
Stanfeelings:

abeg shut up. u no d send shi shi.
I have a younger one... he is ok. he doesnt need my money. u heard the guy saying they are ok so not money and u want to force it that money is the issue. thats why i said u dont know the value of family if all u care about is money u send or they need

You have serious comprehension issues.

Only God can help you.
Re: Re: About My Elder Brother Who Does Not Care About Us by Nobody: 4:59am On Apr 08, 2022
Calibrator:
Doubt if they will be expending same energy if the guy is not well to do.

I know his type. cheesy

If he is not well to do, they will park him first.
Re: Re: About My Elder Brother Who Does Not Care About Us by Nobody: 5:02am On Apr 08, 2022
Goldbw122:

Nice one, this same issue happen to me too I have a elder brother that don't care but after I angry call him and told him that is not all about money that communication is good and create connection after we discuss.. in a mature way, he decide to send me money not to me directly but to my family.. so it is cool...

So it was about money not communication.
Re: Re: About My Elder Brother Who Does Not Care About Us by Nobody: 5:06am On Apr 08, 2022
mabea:
You people are very myopic. What about a situation where nobody looks up to your brother for any financial need yet they need his input in some other pressing family matters yet he is nowhere to be found? Imagine having a brother though alive but feels like he's dead to the family members. What about loosing one of your parents and still your brother could not show up nor show any form of concern. I could go on and on. Money is important but not everything there is to life.

You are the miopic one. In real family dynamics and real life, most people care for and pander to the member with money.
I have seen these playout over and over again.
Re: Re: About My Elder Brother Who Does Not Care About Us by mabea: 9:15am On Apr 08, 2022
Skyview01:

You are the miopic one. In real family dynamics and real life, most people care for and pander to the member with money.
I have seen these playout over and over again.
When such situations arise let's discuss it but we are dealing with this one now in the context of the informations provided by the op.
Re: Re: About My Elder Brother Who Does Not Care About Us by ADunamite(m): 1:45pm On Mar 29, 2023
franchasofficia:

Good day Sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

After 27 Years Of Marriage, 57-year-old Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins / Pastor In Court For Stealing Female Member's Underwear / What Are The Effects Of A Married Cheating Edo Woman On The Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.