Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,687 members, 7,831,129 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) (44897 Views)

LAWMA Shuts Oyingbo And Alayabiagba Markets, As Warning Signal To Others / IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra / Anambra: IPOB Kills 2 Policemen, Burn Their Van (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by xukwaa: 8:24am On Apr 04, 2022
This is not okay at all! Even harmless FRSC?
Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by jaxxy(m): 8:24am On Apr 04, 2022
It's obvious ipob are terrorist or have become terrorists. It will never be well with them.
Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by ignis: 8:25am On Apr 04, 2022
Sit at home continues today.
Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by CSTRR: 8:25am On Apr 04, 2022
Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by Simplythebest: 8:25am On Apr 04, 2022
People should keep on calling IPOB till the East is taking over by bandits. The East governors should wake up and fight the common enemy that want to make the East unsafe like the North

1 Like

Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by Tremple8v: 8:25am On Apr 04, 2022
What is the joy in killing your own people.
Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by PalmsInTheSky: 8:25am On Apr 04, 2022
So Pathetic! Even the toughest people have their weak times.

Uniformed men suffering for Buhari's Sins.
Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by citadels(f): 8:25am On Apr 04, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Buhari is too slow for my liking declare state of emergency to dot nation deploy battalion there anyone show up within term of curfew should gun down.
let him do that in ur land. And in maidugiri
Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by aylive02(m): 8:26am On Apr 04, 2022
Michelle70:
My take on this iPob madness.
They(Igbo's) were used by some PDP politicians to cause chaos in the country just to discredit Buhari govt, they fell for it and let themselves used by Atiku.

Now APC politicians formed a section from this Ipob to continue the killings to discredit PDP. The insecurity in the country will never end until we teach these politicians a bitter lesson cos both FH, bandits and ipob is just for political gain

Politicians deh use Igbo's play El classico, i thank God for Niger deltas, we quickly rejected avengers

modified: before u attack me, check where I wrote "that's my take on iPob"
. "Your take no pure"
Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by Lexusgs430: 8:26am On Apr 04, 2022
This state ìs in a mess ....... 2 parallel government's, cannot run in one state.......

If Kanu is the answer, release him and negotiate...... Simple......

No point wasting innocent people .......
Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by hammer567: 8:26am On Apr 04, 2022
FAKE NEWS

THEY WERE MURDERED BY DSS.

DSS KILL PEOPLE TO BLAME IPOB.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by foreshore(m): 8:26am On Apr 04, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by bluefilm: 8:26am On Apr 04, 2022
This is utterly senseless and very wicked.
Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by CSTRR: 8:26am On Apr 04, 2022
Nigeria is expecting two squadrons of M346A light attack aircraft from Leonardo Italy.

Something tells me it's going to see action in the South East, and it would be well deserved.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by bablon20(m): 8:27am On Apr 04, 2022
Some Idiots will still come out and say this is an act of d DSS. Little did they know they are killing their fellow countrymen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by foreshore(m): 8:27am On Apr 04, 2022
Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by Udoboss(m): 8:27am On Apr 04, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Buhari is too slow for my liking declare state of emergency to dot nation deploy battalion there anyone show up within term of curfew should gun down.

The problem with this ...Soldiers wil tag everybody Ipob ....You recall wat happened in Oyigbo
Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by guru90: 8:27am On Apr 04, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:

What are you saying? Our children are at home now because of strike and our yeye president is silent over it because they don't value education..........

IPOB are just fighting for their own right...

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by dododawa1: 8:28am On Apr 04, 2022
BUHARI why

1 Like

Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by NaijaOlosho(f): 8:28am On Apr 04, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:

First brush your mouth because it's smelling too much sad

1 Like

Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by guru90: 8:29am On Apr 04, 2022
Simplythebest:
People should keep on calling IPOB till the East is taking over by bandits. The East governors should wake up and fight the common enemy that want to make the East unsafe like the North

You are on point brother.......
Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by hammer567: 8:31am On Apr 04, 2022
Simplythebest:

IPOB HAVE NOT DONE ANYTHING.

NOT ONE EVIDENCE OF CRIME.

ALL WE SEE IS DSS KILLING YOUNG MEN AND LOADING YOUNG IGBO GIRLS IN BUS TO TAKE TO NORTHERN NIGERIA.

EVEN THE CHIEF IMAN OF ABUJA ASKED, IS IT IPOB THAT BOMBED THE TRAIN IN KADUNA?

IS IT IPOB THAT OCCUPY RUN WAY IN KADUNA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT?

LET THEM KEEP CALLING IPOB WITHOUT PROVE, UNTIL FULANI BEAST KILL EVERYBODY.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by SommyGudman(m): 8:31am On Apr 04, 2022
We keep hurting our selves
Thinking we are doing buhari

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by Wannabenz: 8:31am On Apr 04, 2022
It's so sad. So people actually set out to go kill someone when you know there's no coming back for the person.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by Zorn: 8:31am On Apr 04, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
lol very funny . Some you don't reason.
Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by montero4(m): 8:32am On Apr 04, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:

And give Kunu to the Bandits terrorizing the North as well as compensate the residents tokens?
Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:33am On Apr 04, 2022
South Eastern people's life matter, Ipob lunatics on rampage.

The East is burning

#IgbolandIsBleeding
Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by EmzyT: 8:33am On Apr 04, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
[s]Buhari is too slow for my liking declare state of emergency to dot nation deploy battalion there anyone show up within term of curfew should gun down.[/s]

As you foolish like this, I wonder how your papa own go come be! Foolish Old man that loves attention like a kid. All you and your fellow idiots know how to do is promote tribalism, hate and bigotry in this wonderful forum!

I don't blame you at all, I blame Nairaland. How I wish Nairaland had a “BLOCK THIS USER” Button, Just then, all these madness from you and your fellow old fools would've ended. sad

1 Like

Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by hammer567: 8:34am On Apr 04, 2022
WHILE REAL TERRORIST ARE BUSY BOMBING TRAIN.

DSS IS BUSY PUTTING OUT FAKE NEWS THAT IPOB WANT TO BOMB BUHARI AT ABUJA STADIUM.

DISREGARD ANY STORRY ABOUT IPOB AS FAKE DSS NEWS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by SunTzu123(m): 8:34am On Apr 04, 2022
This is no longer the fight for self determination. These indiscriminate killings are the work of criminals who are benefitting from the lawlessness. Unfortunately, so many Igbos do not understand this. I am Igbo and I do not support the killings. Neither do I support the Sit at home that is making the Igbos poor.
Only an idiot will believe that reducing his financial power will make him/her free.
Igbos are people of commerce, anyone that tells an Igbo man not to trade for one day is either a fool or evil.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Policewoman Carries Ebelechukwu Obiano's Bag, Nigerians React (Photos) / The Moment Mahmood Yakubu Announced Postponement Of 2019 Elections (PICS) / GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.