Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) (44861 Views)

LAWMA Shuts Oyingbo And Alayabiagba Markets, As Warning Signal To Others / IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra / Anambra: IPOB Kills 2 Policemen, Burn Their Van (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by lyricalz: 8:34am On Apr 04, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Buhari is too slow for my liking declare state of emergency to dot nation deploy battalion there anyone show up within term of curfew should gun down.

After the curfew, then things will go back as usual even worst. The best way is to address the root cause of the problem, that's where the solution lies.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by CSTRR: 8:34am On Apr 04, 2022
Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by Bimpe29: 8:35am On Apr 04, 2022
Inna lillahi wa inna ilehi rajiun!

Astaghfirullaha wa'atubu ilehi.

Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by od501: 8:36am On Apr 04, 2022
Melezenawii:

https://twitter.com/mr_okokobioko/status/1510652919389073409

https://twitter.com/mr_okokobioko/status/1510666124387573760?t=aquj9jPa3OvKTPmmTya9gw&s=19

You are f00l. And they told you they are ESN? You guys are just bunch of jokes. This is why Nigeria will never no peace, this is why no Igboman will ever want to part of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by SoliBayNG: 8:36am On Apr 04, 2022
Michelle70:
My take on this iPob madness.
They(Igbo's) were used by some PDP politicians to cause chaos in the country just to discredit Buhari govt, they fell for it and let themselves used by Atiku.

Now APC politicians formed a section from this Ipob to continue the killings to discredit PDP. The insecurity in the country will never end until we teach these politicians a bitter lesson cos both FH, bandits and ipob is just for political gain

Politicians deh use Igbo's play El classico, i thank God for Niger deltas, we quickly rejected avengers

modified: before u attack me, check where I wrote "that's my take on iPob"

"Your take" is not an excuse to be irredeemably stupid. People like you are major reasons why abortion should be legal and accessible to all. We wouldn't have to read something like this, from someone that has cashew seeds for a brain
Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by hollywater: 8:37am On Apr 04, 2022
Michelle70:
They(Igbo's) were used by some PDP politicians to cause chaos in the country just to discredit Buhari govt, they fell for it and let themselves used by Atiku.

Now APC politicians formed a section from this Ipob to continue the killings to discredit PDP. The insecurity in the country will never end until we teach these politicians a bitter lesson cos both FH, bandits and ipob is just for political gain

Politicians deh use Igbo's play El classico, i thank God for Niger deltas, we quickly rejected avengers

Ur take kill you dia.Buhari used Hope Uzodinma to penetrate South East course problem. U dey hear dey call PDP AND NEW APC breakaways.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by Eben91: 8:37am On Apr 04, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Buhari is too slow for my liking declare state of emergency to dot nation deploy battalion there anyone show up within term of curfew should gun down.
It is Ur papa that will be gunned down

1 Like

Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by AbijaJ: 8:38am On Apr 04, 2022
When UGM started their madness Igbos were applauding and cheering them, now the chicken has come home to roost. They've grown the kind wings that may prove extremely costly to clip.
Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:38am On Apr 04, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Wetin dey funny me be how ipob dey quickly deny, then start accusing fulani herdsmen and dss.

The same set of human beings threatening how they will carryout attacks oh. The moment they are done with their activities, they turn around immediately and start calling fulani herdsmen and dss.

I swear this stage of their activities dey always funny me die. grin

Simon Ekpa said they need to protect their people that's why they're enforcing the sit-at-home (because DSS is killing their people). Dumb sh!t
Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by Awoleesu(m): 8:39am On Apr 04, 2022
FRSC?

Those Mofos sef no dey siddon one place...
Always forming "uniform officers "! Dem no know say uniform pass uniform? Even ragsters self dey form 'uniformed men' grin

BTW this is gory!
Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by Lexusgs430: 8:39am On Apr 04, 2022
CSTRR:

Kanu is a terrorist.

If I were buhari, I would start submitting these evidence to the international community and the US.

Once the US legislates ipob as a terrorist group, Nigeria would finish them.

In the interim, innocent people should continually die .....

At certain times, even negotiating with low cadre terrorists, is an ethical position .........
Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by EdwardRandy(m): 8:39am On Apr 04, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Mugu, let him declare state of emergency starting from kaduna, kastina, Niger states where bandits are having a field day.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by od501: 8:40am On Apr 04, 2022
CSTRR:

Kanu is a terrorist.

If I were buhari, I would start submitting these evidence to the international community and the US.

Once the US legislates ipob as a terrorist group, Nigeria would finish them.

And you think the International community is that stupid. They know who did what, they ate just keeping silent cos they don't want to interfere with local politics. Nigeria government is killing this people everyday, and the international community knows this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by blaqsainz(m): 8:42am On Apr 04, 2022
Humanity has been drawn along ethnic and religious line, the people now take sides, even, others have choose to maintain neutrality in this time of moral crisis.
Take us to better place,
oh take us to where love abounds.

hell is to the liars
hell is to the best of us

Shame to us all cos even when the hawk pick the chic of the mother hen, the rest are still sympathetic to the one fallen.

What have we become? the devil must be very proud.
Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 04, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:

Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by Kingcalls: 8:42am On Apr 04, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:

And the North that is on a killing spree is left on touched .... u must b one of the evil ones that brought this country to disaster

1 Like

Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by od501: 8:43am On Apr 04, 2022
wwwihy:
South East now worse than North East

In your widest dreams. APC keyboard warriors, we see you. Keep killing people and framing it on IPOB. This blood of this innocent you waste today, always come back to hunt you. Its a promise.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by adekolaelect(m): 8:43am On Apr 04, 2022
Xhuntra:

All thanks to fulani Herdsmen. God will surely pay fulani herdsmen, Buhari and his zombie supporters in their own coin. Sleep shall cease from their eyes
so na Buhari and northerners are the one trained your poeple how to become Terrorists? Small send many of you no get.
Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by West2019(m): 8:44am On Apr 04, 2022
2 not 3 people i beg
Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by greatness77: 8:46am On Apr 04, 2022
Michelle70:

u are not from niger delta, we niger deltans knows ourselves

1 Like

Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by Charly68: 8:47am On Apr 04, 2022
I think there should be immediate deployment of armed forces men to that place . The wicked must be fished out without sentiment
Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:48am On Apr 04, 2022
FRSC officers? C'mon ipob
Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by greatness77: 8:50am On Apr 04, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
dats d best because the Fulani terrorist soldier will no longer use civilians as shield when d ugm strikes
Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by agentarcher(m): 8:51am On Apr 04, 2022
So it's now a norm in Nigeria for people to come online in every thread to just insult each other? They say the future is in the hands of the youth, but from I am seeing here. That future is looking scary.
Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by CSTRR: 8:52am On Apr 04, 2022
Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by OlawaleBammie: 8:53am On Apr 04, 2022
Frigga13:

Keep hiding .. one day .. maybe you or someone close wil fall as victim ..

E go clear you

Ekpa threaten igbos .. threaten Soludo .. threating Anambra State

Same ekpa that IPOB my people have open and internationally rejected

And your talking trash to impress yorub people taunting you online

Walai

I Na Anwu Omo
Oloriburuku

Gambari oshi

He's trying hard to put division between ibo and yoruba

Omo ale jatijati
Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by od501: 8:54am On Apr 04, 2022
Melezenawii:

https://twitter.com/mr_okokobioko/status/1510652919389073409

https://twitter.com/mr_okokobioko/status/1510666124387573760?t=aquj9jPa3OvKTPmmTya9gw&s=19

Soludo has given the UGM leverage to perpetrate more evil. And as always, they are always fast to heap it on IPOB. This is the only country I see the government finds so much pleasure in killing a people.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by Quiny32323: 8:55am On Apr 04, 2022
Michelle70:

Shut your trap if you don't want to say so politicians are also using skull miners in your zone also. Some idiots decided to be useless and you are tagging it on the whole race.
Re: IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) by PStacks(m): 8:56am On Apr 04, 2022
Animals.

These are the People that want Nigeria to hand them the Presidency.

Bunch of Jokers.

Their clan disgusts me mehn!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Unknown Men Are Threatening Me Because I Made Painting Of Peter Obi - Artist / COVID-19: How Yinka Odumakin Died - Wife, Dr. Josephine Okei-Odumakin / Ambode Dissolves Parastatals, Sacks Fashola’s Sister, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.