Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,776 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Mention Thing You Don't Use Anymore Let's Share With The Widows And Orphans. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mention Thing You Don't Use Anymore Let's Share With The Widows And Orphans. (934 Views)

Things You Shouldn't Share With Your Partner No Matter What / Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick / It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mention Thing You Don't Use Anymore Let's Share With The Widows And Orphans. by Widowsmite: 11:32pm On Apr 03, 2022
Your dog house is another man's house
Your old clothes could be another person's treasure.
Even the foods we think it's a waste is possible another person's meal.
You must not be all rich before you help try to give a little not just money, you can donate new or old cloths,foods,books,phones,laptops,jobs etc.
It saves alot of lifes it also help reduce poverty and suicide rates.
It can make somebody smile.

What do you have to give the need orphans and widows today? We will deliver it sincerely to them. Mention what you can give the needy ones let me come and collect and share.

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Segun
Toks2008.

1 Like

Re: Mention Thing You Don't Use Anymore Let's Share With The Widows And Orphans. by DispatcherLagos: 11:37pm On Apr 03, 2022
Nigeria passport
Re: Mention Thing You Don't Use Anymore Let's Share With The Widows And Orphans. by Lalami3232(m): 11:45pm On Apr 03, 2022
Hmmmmmm
Re: Mention Thing You Don't Use Anymore Let's Share With The Widows And Orphans. by Widowsmite: 11:45pm On Apr 03, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
Nigeria passport
please anybody in need of it should indicate
Re: Mention Thing You Don't Use Anymore Let's Share With The Widows And Orphans. by blazingblender(m): 11:46pm On Apr 03, 2022
Abeg anyone with laptop they are not using again
Abeg am in need of laptop right now ooh

1 Like

Re: Mention Thing You Don't Use Anymore Let's Share With The Widows And Orphans. by Widowsmite: 11:48pm On Apr 03, 2022
blazingblender:
please if you have, kindly reach out to him
Re: Mention Thing You Don't Use Anymore Let's Share With The Widows And Orphans. by Widowsmite: 11:48pm On Apr 03, 2022
blazingblender:
where do you live?
Re: Mention Thing You Don't Use Anymore Let's Share With The Widows And Orphans. by Suspect1: 11:50pm On Apr 03, 2022
Comedy indeedgrin
Re: Mention Thing You Don't Use Anymore Let's Share With The Widows And Orphans. by Widowsmite: 11:51pm On Apr 03, 2022
Suspect1:
Comedy indeedgrin
ask about the authenticity of this foundation. It's real and it's for the benefits of the people.
It's a non profit organization.
Re: Mention Thing You Don't Use Anymore Let's Share With The Widows And Orphans. by Puttin: 11:55pm On Apr 03, 2022
Puttin needs a smartphone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mention Thing You Don't Use Anymore Let's Share With The Widows And Orphans. by Nobody: 12:02am On Apr 04, 2022
Widowsmite:
please anybody in need of it should indicate
You mean anybody in need of Nigerian passport should indicate? grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mention Thing You Don't Use Anymore Let's Share With The Widows And Orphans. by Widowsmite: 12:10am On Apr 04, 2022
SmellySperm:

You mean anybody in need of Nigerian passport should indicate? grin cheesy
it's possible you know exactly where you are planning to leave may be someone's prayer point to be there.
Re: Mention Thing You Don't Use Anymore Let's Share With The Widows And Orphans. by Kestolove(m): 12:41am On Apr 04, 2022
Cash and earpod dont you know longer using...i dey wait

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mention Thing You Don't Use Anymore Let's Share With The Widows And Orphans. by Lilsameey: 12:43am On Apr 04, 2022
I don't need Nigeria anymore.
Re: Mention Thing You Don't Use Anymore Let's Share With The Widows And Orphans. by Widowsmite: 12:57am On Apr 04, 2022
Kestolove:
please donate I personally need the earpod but the cash I will give it to a widow tomorrow on live video
Re: Mention Thing You Don't Use Anymore Let's Share With The Widows And Orphans. by Widowsmite: 12:58am On Apr 04, 2022
Kestolove:
I don't understand what you wrote
Re: Mention Thing You Don't Use Anymore Let's Share With The Widows And Orphans. by Kestolove(m): 5:52am On Apr 04, 2022
Africa mufin zazoo, dr zeh; zeh! Zzeeh!!
Re: Mention Thing You Don't Use Anymore Let's Share With The Widows And Orphans. by MissChioma12: 7:47am On Apr 04, 2022
Please I need a laptop
Re: Mention Thing You Don't Use Anymore Let's Share With The Widows And Orphans. by Zendinho(m): 8:08am On Apr 04, 2022
Am in need of a Keke or mini bus for transport business....

1 Like

Re: Mention Thing You Don't Use Anymore Let's Share With The Widows And Orphans. by blazingblender(m): 2:43pm On Apr 04, 2022
Widowsmite:
where do you live?
boss i stay in pH
Re: Mention Thing You Don't Use Anymore Let's Share With The Widows And Orphans. by Newusername(m): 3:00pm On Apr 04, 2022
Nice thread.
If you are a science students in the senior secondary school, I have some science textbooks and paqs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mention Thing You Don't Use Anymore Let's Share With The Widows And Orphans. by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 04, 2022
I've been orphaned for 21years now. I managed till i graduated from sch. And also helped my siblings.
I need someone to pls, Bless me with 15k so i can fix my car and Resume my Driving job. Thats my only source of income now. My rent is due, and if i dnt go to work, how do i pay my bills? Pls people, help an orphan. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mention Thing You Don't Use Anymore Let's Share With The Widows And Orphans. by Oturatetuala(m): 3:04pm On Apr 04, 2022
I have clothes, shoes I don't use again, how do I contact or contribute.

I also have Nigeria university certificate to give out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mention Thing You Don't Use Anymore Let's Share With The Widows And Orphans. by Exkandayee(m): 3:29pm On Apr 04, 2022
Oturatetuala:

Nigerian certificate na exhibits
Re: Mention Thing You Don't Use Anymore Let's Share With The Widows And Orphans. by Perfectman91: 3:34pm On Apr 04, 2022
I'm really in need of a laptop to help my business please.

1 Like

Re: Mention Thing You Don't Use Anymore Let's Share With The Widows And Orphans. by Shadysen: 3:44pm On Apr 04, 2022
Pls someone should help me in any cloth u don't need again ,let me use it and start to go to church pls, I stay in pH, thanks, deeply from my hrt

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention Thing You Don't Use Anymore Let's Share With The Widows And Orphans. by sheanzy(m): 3:49pm On Apr 04, 2022
Somebody should help with Canadian visa he's not using plz
Re: Mention Thing You Don't Use Anymore Let's Share With The Widows And Orphans. by Shadysen: 3:58pm On Apr 04, 2022
Oturatetuala:

I need the cloth boss , am in pH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mention Thing You Don't Use Anymore Let's Share With The Widows And Orphans. by Melovar: 4:36pm On Apr 04, 2022
This sneakers are too small for my foot, I only wore it once and they've been sitting here for over a year now.
Size 44... I'm in PH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mention Thing You Don't Use Anymore Let's Share With The Widows And Orphans. by josikoya(m): 8:07pm On Apr 04, 2022
Pls anybody with a good car they are not more using pls am seriously in need of one, plsssssssss 08030817580

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mention Thing You Don't Use Anymore Let's Share With The Widows And Orphans. by Widowsmite: 8:52pm On Apr 04, 2022
Newusername:
Nice thread.
If you are a science students in the senior secondary school, I have some science textbooks and paqs.

God bless you anybody in need should indicate
Re: Mention Thing You Don't Use Anymore Let's Share With The Widows And Orphans. by Widowsmite: 8:53pm On Apr 04, 2022
Melovar:
This sneakers are too small for my foot, I only wore it once and they've been sitting here for over a year now.
Size 44... I'm in PH
indicate if you need it. Thanks boss

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Money Oooooooh....god / Which One Would You Rather Loose Between Your Phone And Your Relationship? / Please Help. What's the meaning of this In Police Force?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.