Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,414 members, 7,836,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Please Help. What's the meaning of this In Police Force? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help. What's the meaning of this In Police Force? (943 Views)

Police Arrest 2 For Having Sex In Police College Church In Maiduguri (pic) / What's The Meaning Of This Covering Half Of Her Face With Hand? / Woman In Police Net For Using Teen Daughter To Defraud Suitors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help. What's the meaning of this In Police Force? by fadilaMaikiriki: 10:43am On Nov 21, 2022
Hello all!
I'm Fadila. I'm the fifth born in a family of four girls, two boys.
I need your help on this;
I just met a new friend yesterday. In the course of our brief introduction, he told me he's a police officer, that he's SP xyz. Our discussion was very brief because I wanted to go to somewhere that yesterday, so I didn't get to ask him what that means, and besides I don't know if I would have been able to ask him that though if there had been enough time.

I really want to know what that means.
So, I don't know if anyone here knows what SP means in the police force. Please, if you know, do help me out.

Thanks.
Sannun ku!
Re: Please Help. What's the meaning of this In Police Force? by Zonefree(m): 10:53am On Nov 21, 2022
You for ask him the meaning, and save yourself this headache.

That's one thing I don't like about Nigerian girls. They will leave important things to ask during discussion and be asking useless question like "what did you eat" undecided

8 Likes

Re: Please Help. What's the meaning of this In Police Force? by Pierocash(m): 11:09am On Nov 21, 2022
SP means Superintendent of Police, DSP means Deputy Superintendent of Police,ASP means Assistant Superintendent of Police

2 Likes

Re: Please Help. What's the meaning of this In Police Force? by Nemesis0147(m): 11:11am On Nov 21, 2022
Is the way you always introduce yourself whenever you are creating a thread for me cheesy
Re: Please Help. What's the meaning of this In Police Force? by Laturuturu: 11:20am On Nov 21, 2022
S P means Sapa Police
Sapa is worrying that dude

6 Likes

Re: Please Help. What's the meaning of this In Police Force? by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 21, 2022
One SP I know is...

SP for SAPA!

Check other comments if they have a better answer cry
Re: Please Help. What's the meaning of this In Police Force? by sanya4good(m): 11:43am On Nov 21, 2022
SP = Stupid People
Re: Please Help. What's the meaning of this In Police Force? by fadilaMaikiriki: 1:40pm On Nov 21, 2022
Pierocash:
SP means Superintendent of Police, DSP means Deputy Superintendent of Police,ASP means Assistant Superintendent of Police
Thanks so much darling. I appreciate this.
Re: Please Help. What's the meaning of this In Police Force? by fadilaMaikiriki: 1:40pm On Nov 21, 2022
sanya4good:
SP = Stupid People
Really? Is that what you have to say?
Re: Please Help. What's the meaning of this In Police Force? by fadilaMaikiriki: 1:41pm On Nov 21, 2022
UnusualEmissary:
One SP I know is...

SP for SAPA!

Check other comments if they have a better answer cry
Is he your roommate?

(1) (Reply)

Them Suppose Add Gbola As Part Of The Seven Classes Of Food / Guys I’m Scared � / Guys Don't be a Retirement Plan for any Baddie!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.