Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,319 members, 7,819,082 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other (51205 Views)

Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh And Olakunle Churchill Celebrate Their Son's 2nd Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other by PStacks(m): 10:45am On Apr 04, 2022
Wahala grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 04, 2022
Jobless people using social media drama for fame and earnings. Tonto is a cheap joke, bleached out, myopic, dumb undecided

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:45am On Apr 04, 2022
som ladies really no get sense!

How can u not detect dat dis kpokpogarri of a guy is a complete lunatic b4 getting entanglement wit him?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other by glosplendid(f): 10:45am On Apr 04, 2022
I'm tired of this people... Tonto baby just ignore.. Just ignore him

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other by Jamiubond009(m): 10:46am On Apr 04, 2022
grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other by SIMONEKPA7: 10:46am On Apr 04, 2022
grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 04, 2022
Oceanjagaban:
Tonto with her Bigtoto
Very dumb girl she is ras, zero levels, ugly due to over bleaching... Tonto having so many followers shows how dumb Nigerians are.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other by Golden111(m): 10:51am On Apr 04, 2022
Tonto should just go back to mr kpo kpo. looks like he's one of the few men that match her craziness

14 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other by dohyn(m): 10:51am On Apr 04, 2022
Honestly, God truly saved Churchill sha.

This Tonto babe will run any man insane.

If I see a babe and she's following Tonto, or standing Tonto, big time red flag. I run.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other by 24brains(m): 10:52am On Apr 04, 2022
Karemarealty288:
Why can't these two puppies give us space...we dey talk say Buhari wan borrow another money and these ones dey fight over toto-crackism and preek-loothing....this is the lowest level of idiosyncratic idotism and total neglect of cybercromium peaceful coexistence...pure manifestation of primitivity and inferiority complex 2⁰..... grin make I continue?
toto crackism and prick loothing? Lol... Abeg kwantinue.

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other by motionarena: 10:52am On Apr 04, 2022
See how Churchill has been happy.
This Totoh is indeed toxic

7 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other by motionarena: 10:53am On Apr 04, 2022
Abeg who understand wetin she type there

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other by RillJ(m): 10:55am On Apr 04, 2022
Karemarealty288:
Why can't these two puppies give us space...we dey talk say Buhari wan borrow another money and these ones dey fight over toto-crackism and preek-loothing....this is the lowest level of idiosyncratic idotism and total neglect of cybercromium peaceful coexistence...pure manifestation of primitivity and inferiority complex 2⁰..... grin make I continue?

It yaf do oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Kontinu faya! grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other by Jostoman: 10:55am On Apr 04, 2022
Oceanjagaban:

I don smag her na
and you now see that as an achievement? Nonsense
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other by Obakoolex(m): 10:56am On Apr 04, 2022
BabalawoPikin:
you know how many people smash your mum bfor your dad
How can you say such thing to somebody mother you people should use your sense nah...why not just air your opinion and move

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other by SarkinYarki: 10:58am On Apr 04, 2022
Sophiebabe85:
Pictures of Tonto Dikeh ex husband Churchill and his wife rosy on world tour as they renewed their love in paris.

Lol you just want finish Tonto cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other by Iamaboonasir(m): 10:58am On Apr 04, 2022
BabalawoPikin:
you know how many people smash your mum bfor your dad

Haha.... That's rude u know!

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 10:59am On Apr 04, 2022
yuping:
undecided free things, why will a full grown man throw banter with a woman. This guy Na really kpepogiri.
Shut up! Simp!

11 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other by Raph82(m): 11:01am On Apr 04, 2022
These guys are extremely childish. even if things go sour between both of you, must you come to the public to wash your dirty linens?

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other by ButterBurger: 11:03am On Apr 04, 2022
D matter really pain the girl.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other by Indispensable85(m): 11:03am On Apr 04, 2022
This woman is still pained and depressed. I pray she heals up and move on with her life.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other by Muna400(f): 11:03am On Apr 04, 2022
I love tontoh but controversy and trading insults is her tin... If u want to go down in the mud with her, das where she thrives. She enjoys it so much..anyone engaging in diz kind of verbal war with her is just wasting their tym cos dat is her domain and comfort zone. If u are her ex,jus kuku ignore her

6 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other by DeRay98(m): 11:04am On Apr 04, 2022
INTEGRITYA1:
"In as much I don't like trouble, I don't shy away when I see one". Kpokpogri 2022

It seams Kpokpogri is a good match for Tonto.

Obviously, Toxic dramaqueen Tonto met her match and she's running berserk.
Churchill escaped for his life and sanity and he's better for it.
She can't do without attention hence, she would always cook up something for her pityparty maniacs to feed on

6 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other by Ojemedad: 11:06am On Apr 04, 2022
Oceanjagaban:

I don smag her na

E sweet? d pucci tight abi kpokpo don scatter everywhere?

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other by DeRay98(m): 11:08am On Apr 04, 2022
Karemarealty288:

You sef get am for body... grin

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other by BrotherAfonja: 11:12am On Apr 04, 2022
Toto Dike

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other by Gkemz: 11:15am On Apr 04, 2022
This prince is not behaving mature by exchanging words with a controversial ex.

Well, I see two birds of the same feather.

annisy:
As a man look beyond beauty when choosing a woman and pray never to meet a woman who has no regards for any male figure in her life!!!! Is a big red flag..

I like your thoughts which differ from that of nairaland psychomaniac feminist called Sapphire

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other by annisy(f): 11:16am On Apr 04, 2022
As a man look beyond beauty when choosing a woman and pray never to meet a woman who has no regards for any male figure in her life!!!! Is a big red flag..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other by woleabayo(f): 11:19am On Apr 04, 2022
mad ooooooooooooooooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pregnant Kaffy Dances 'Personally' With Peter Okoye At His Wedding / Dying Rico Swavey Left Unattended To By Nurses (video) / Fireboy DML Buys A New House (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.