Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,850 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other (51203 Views)

Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh And Olakunle Churchill Celebrate Their Son's 2nd Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other by Lordapson23(m): 6:34pm On Apr 04, 2022
oshorstan:
This Kpokpogiri guy is a fool...

He has met his match.
Hediot

I think it’s actually the other way round.. Kpokpo only replied once to her jibe and she’s been crying ever since.. U should read her epistles
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other by Dorwadora(f): 6:36pm On Apr 04, 2022
Unshackled:
yeah, I get it. Some Igbos can be boastful and egoistic but Igbo males are some of the most domestically weak male partners I know.

They are seldom assertive domestically.
You are right @ the bolded.... I've dated some and I'm friends with some.... But the Ego is like a genetic traits..... It's hard to miss.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other by oshorstan(f): 7:13pm On Apr 04, 2022
Lordapson23:

I think it’s actually the other way round.. Kpokpo only replied once to her jibe and she’s been crying ever since.. U should read her epistles

I hate to confront a woman because I feel they're like dogs when they're angry. As a mature man, steer clear of them
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:23pm On Apr 04, 2022
Churchill try sha.

I won't blame Kpokpogri, though. Not everyone can be gentle or tolerant like Churchill

Some people run away from fights (people like Churchill). It doesn't mean every man has to make that a standard to follow.

Men like Kpokpogri don't shy away from fights. Once you hit them with shit, they throw caution to the wind, and give it to you as e dey hot.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other by Unshackled: 7:43pm On Apr 04, 2022
Dorwadora:
You are right @ the bolded.... I've dated some and I'm friends with some.... But the Ego is like a genetic traits..... It's hard to miss.
there's a reason for that and it's ABSOLUTELY CULTURAL.

Now liberals will want to colour everything negative about a people and glamorise everything positive. That's what I call liberal hypocrisy.

There's a cultural antecedent to Igbo braggadecio .

So if you point it out, you become a tribalist like you accused me earlier.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other by Dorwadora(f): 7:45pm On Apr 04, 2022
Unshackled:
there's a reason for that and it's ABSOLUTELY CULTURAL.

Now liberals will want to colour everything negative about a people and glamorise everything positive. That's what I call liberal hypocrisy.

There's a cultural antecedent to Igbo braggadecio .

So if you point it out, you become a tribalist like you accused me earlier.
Now I am enlighten. My apologies are sincere
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other by Lordapson23(m): 7:46pm On Apr 04, 2022
oshorstan:

I hate to confront a woman because I feel they're like dogs when they're angry. As a mature man, steer clear of them

True that tho ..
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other by Unshackled: 7:50pm On Apr 04, 2022
Dorwadora:
Now I am enlighten. My apologies are sincere
the apology isn't necessary, trust me. I have lived in all geopolitical region of the country except the far north and I understand people.

There's the monster and angel in all of us waiting to be activated depending on the circumstances.

Life pushes and we become disillusioned and see things differently.

It's the gravity of life and it's never a friend.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other by Dorwadora(f): 8:09pm On Apr 04, 2022
Unshackled:
the apology isn't necessary, trust me. I have lived in all geopolitical region of the country except the far north and I understand people.

There's the monster and angel in all of us waiting to be activated depending on the circumstances.

Life pushes and we become disillusioned and see things differently.

It's the gravity of life and it's never a friend.
Seeing thing differently is a sign of an healthy mind. An opinion we are entitled to nuture. But learning everyday is a mandate we can not refuse. A mind that refuses learning or correction is a dead mind.

Once again my apologies are in order.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other by Muna400(f): 8:15pm On Apr 04, 2022
[quote author=ajepako post=111635979]

No, she's not good at the mud play as you said, only she's been dealing with those who allow her get away with it..

Take a look at just ONE cryptic and precise barb from the Kpokpo guy and it got her reeling in acute pain and anguish enough to release one long epistle after another ..

Yet the guy ignored her to battle with just ONE post..

I dislike both, but the guy won in this instance..

[I agree wit u shaa.. U know dat churchill ignored her but dis one is answering her wella..goodluck to both of dem]
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other by Awoo88: 8:35pm On Apr 04, 2022
Sophiebabe85:
Pictures of Tonto Dikeh ex husband Churchill and his wife rosy on world tour as they renewed their love in paris.
the man and Tonto do pass this one. demeven lock their for that bridge for paris
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other by Aaay: 8:49pm On Apr 04, 2022
They supposed to be grown
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other by Rubby007: 9:27pm On Apr 04, 2022
pepperdemzombie:
Useless and shameless dog. Any human being with senses intact shouldn't have called out Kpokpogri because he went to stand as father to the son, just to respect that child's sanity.
When they come for the idiot hard now, you will hear "don't drive this woman into depression and suicide". Where are their voices when she's troubling people.
How will you explain to your child that you took a community dick to stand as his father at school and you fvcked a community dick?
Shameless and useless idiot!
u think that lady get sense, have u forgotten the 40seconds saga?
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other by Rubby007: 9:41pm On Apr 04, 2022
ufotunang:
Tonth dikeh is depressed and idle... always looking for trouble
dat wan go beat sense into her that man no get chill at@
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other by adedayoa2(f): 10:43pm On Apr 04, 2022
Ajimusty2:
another wailler spotted.
I hope nothing is wrong with you?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other by BabalawoPikin(m): 10:49pm On Apr 04, 2022
Unshackled:
Tonto is so damn rich? Loooooooolz. Tonto is a perfect mixture of low and hoe. An inferior breed from a mother who has the sexual manners of a bonobo chimpanzee!

But it is better to be broke and sane and happy than to be Tonto, depression and schizophrenia magnet.
Now the Toto done expire, na kpokpgri levels e dey now. Ashawo no be work.

All she needed to do was spread her legs but it takes brain to keep and invest the proceeds from her ashawo business. And that's what she lacks.

Like mother like daughter; low class and guttersnipe
That overused meat is as broke and uncoordinated like your life.

Shebi na she dey do fake endorsement online and do online begging.
Maggot-standard toto.

Na madness level she dey now.

And to think you're the manifestation of your mother's poor marriage choice.

I go use a tetanus infested blade on Tonto and your big toto mama to make sure their toto no produce another failed human project like you in life again.

Now vamoose, child of a vulva-itching idiot!
how va grin I hope you are OK now
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other by marvy69(m): 12:31am On Apr 05, 2022
Toto nah one kind dirty LovePeddler,imagine saying just because I open leg for u no mean say we dey the same level,why you open leg for person weh no dey ur level,abi pussy dey scratch her ni

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other by Oceanjagaban: 1:56am On Apr 05, 2022
Bouncing2:

She sweet?
normal normal kpomo sweet

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other by Unshackled: 8:18am On Apr 05, 2022
BabalawoPikin:
how va grin I hope you are OK now
No, you quoted thiis post tiwce so let me ask you, are you okay?

Is your heart beating at near lethal levels?

Failed ape!
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other by Stanfeelings: 1:36pm On Apr 05, 2022
make this girl leave this guy alone na. wassup. she as she quarreled with all the men in her life...gush
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other by Bouncing2(m): 3:35pm On Apr 05, 2022
Oceanjagaban:
Mmmm
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other by Bouncing2(m): 3:40pm On Apr 05, 2022
Oceanjagaban:
Mmm
She squirt grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other by Oceanjagaban: 7:13pm On Apr 05, 2022
Bouncing2:

Mmm
She squirt grin
She fvck my bed up...but no p
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other by aswani(m): 8:52pm On Apr 05, 2022
Doesn't Tonto Dike have any friends that can be honest with her? She needs to take Kpokpogri as a lesson and move on and quickly.

Kpokpogri is from the streets Tonto, time to tap out. Nothing, and I mean nothing, good will ever come out of you interacting with him.

He get mind sha dat Kpokpogri, if na me I for don mechionu like Churchill do and allow Tonto declare herself the winner.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other by lordchiz(m): 6:52am On Apr 06, 2022
milann:
your former gf sabi fùck?
Wella bro
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other by lordchiz(m): 6:53am On Apr 06, 2022
Unshackled:
do not put Tonto with ajebo in one sentence again

The classless backwater igbosmoking hoe is as crass and unrefined as they come.
Lolsssssss
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other by Bouncing2(m): 6:56am On Apr 06, 2022
Oceanjagaban:

She fvck my bed up...but no p
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed oops
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other by Oceanjagaban: 7:58am On Apr 07, 2022
IslamIncest:

I go like fvck her.

damn grin
E no hard
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other by EmmyOD(m): 10:46am On Apr 07, 2022
Lordapson23:

Post it on jiji bruh, it’ll be gone in 24hrs or less
:
Tnks bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ali Baba's Monster Truck: Photo / Poco Lee And Davido Lead Morning Devotion, Sing 'Akanchawa' / Pregnant Kaffy Dances 'Personally' With Peter Okoye At His Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.