Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other (51206 Views)

Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh And Olakunle Churchill Celebrate Their Son's 2nd Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other by vickydevoka(m): 11:23am On Apr 04, 2022
PECON1:
Na Oluwa and maturity save churchill from this toxic woman. That kpogarri is an slowpoke for replying her.
Na her match keep quiet. Law of karma..

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other by Shadysen: 11:23am On Apr 04, 2022
Useless completely

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other by vickydevoka(m): 11:24am On Apr 04, 2022
truthCoder:
Churchill is very lucky.

Toxic women will not stop until you are dead and they will still complain that your corpse was buried too close to them.

Just imagine that kpokpo guy was an ordinary guy with no connections, he would long have been completely wrecked by now.

I swear. Churchill tried for her buh she's too toxic. Until she finally meet her match kpokpo...

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other by meobizy(f): 11:26am On Apr 04, 2022
Na today? Lol.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other by vickydevoka(m): 11:27am On Apr 04, 2022
pepperdemzombie:
Useless and shameless dog. Any human being with senses intact shouldn't have called out Kpokpogri because he went to stand as father to the son, just to respect that child's sanity.
When they come for the idiot hard now, you will hear "don't drive this woman into depression and suicide". Where are their voices when she's troubling people.
How will you explain to your child that you took a community dick to stand as his father at school and you fvcked a community dick?
Shameless and useless idiot!
I swear. Women always support themselves on social media no matter what. Whether wrong or right

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other by bluefilm: 11:27am On Apr 04, 2022
This Kpokogri is a Savage.

Damn !!!

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other by ajepako(f): 11:31am On Apr 04, 2022
Muna400:
I love tontoh but controversy and trading insults is her tin... If u want to go down in the mud with her, das where she thrives. She enjoys it so much..anyone engaging in diz kind of verbal war with her is just wasting their tym cos dat is her domain and comfort zone. If u are her ex,jus kuku ignore her

No, she's not good at the mud play as you said, only she's been dealing with those who allow her get away with it..

Take a look at just ONE cryptic and precise barb from the Kpokpo guy and it got her reeling in acute pain and anguish enough to release one long epistle after another ..

Yet the guy ignored her to battle with just ONE post..

I dislike both, but the guy won in this instance..

21 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other by VEHINTOLAR: 11:32am On Apr 04, 2022
Apparently,these two are meant to be together forever,perfect match ! Churchill should always thank his God for delivering him from the hands of this toxic lady. Omo,agbako ori ede leleyi o !

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other by EmmyOD(m): 11:32am On Apr 04, 2022
Wanna sell my few months old Samsung Galaxy A12 make I see money complete my College of Medicine Dev fees. Selling it at a price of 60K
If interested, call me on 08108387659.
MODS, make una no vex ooo, sakpa hold nairalander for here, lol
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other by Parrot69: 11:47am On Apr 04, 2022
BabalawoPikin:
you know how many people smash your mum bfor your dad
U Dey mind that werey?
Bunch of retardedd stupîd kids on this forum.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other by gaspology(m): 11:47am On Apr 04, 2022
grin grin grin
This ToTo woman is as useless as they come. She's a shameless, classless and troublesome person. If she's not bitter that her relationship with kpokpogri hit the wall, why using his video for meme. It shows the darkness in her heart. Let her move on and let the man be. He's a street di*k but she was comfortable with that while it lasted.
grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other by derecho(m): 11:50am On Apr 04, 2022
Tonto is really pained.

Those praising her should be sympathizing with her.
So just one reply from kpokpo scatter her like this?

I suspect people are restraining the kpokpo guy.. If not this guy no get shame and would rubbish the remaining "dignity" wey dey Tonto bodi.

It's because people have been ignoring her that's why she thinks it's her domain.

Kpokpo don scan her finish like x-ray machine.

To be honest, this is the least lethal reply I have seen from kpokpogiri.

That his likening Tonto to Lekki toll gate is what is eliciting this post from Tonto.
I have noticed that no woman is proud to be a public toilet yet they'd be boasting that it doesn't matter.

Ashewo is not dignifying. Don't allow anybody fool you.

6 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other by Bouncing2(m): 11:58am On Apr 04, 2022
Oceanjagaban:

I don smag her na
She sweet?
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other by yuping(m): 11:58am On Apr 04, 2022
truthCoder:

Pray you don’t experience a toxic relationship.

Imagine Tonto still saying she would collect slippers when she sees him wear it.

Slippers o.
When she start talking rubbish about Churchill did you see him throw shades at her when she notice she is not sane, as a man silent justify your maturity if she can have problem with the first and second person this shows she is the problem.
Silent is golden.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other by yuping(m): 11:59am On Apr 04, 2022
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

Shut up! Simp!
Ok, but don't.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other by Bouncing2(m): 12:00pm On Apr 04, 2022
She can't even write like a graduate she's claiming to be.

And she get mouth de insult the niqqa say he no go school.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other by lovchalice(f): 12:03pm On Apr 04, 2022
Now this is vawulence

angelEmade:

Wow! You mean your mum was a hoe??! Like every street guy entered there and spat into it before ur dad?! Wow!! No wonder he died a painful early death...mehnnn your mum is a LovePeddler...but it ahouldnt make you think other women are like that. I understand your pain bro...its not her fault that she is cheap.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other by ikorodureporta: 12:09pm On Apr 04, 2022
cheesy
Which kyne man set back side like that grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other by zagorakis(m): 12:11pm On Apr 04, 2022
In all those write up, i picked just one thing, " I dont give a second chance".

So, gentlemen whenever you see them taunting you to give her a second chance, just remember that if table should turn you wouldn't have it.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other by BabalawoPikin(m): 12:12pm On Apr 04, 2022
Obakoolex:

How can you say such thing to somebody mother you people should use your sense nah...why not just air your opinion and move
I didn't say anything bad. Its just to remind him that we are all humans. He's a man. He will get married and have kids someday. Boys and girls. We need respect ourselves. What you won't accept, don't say it to another human
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other by Mcslize: 12:14pm On Apr 04, 2022
lordchiz:
Depression and oppression no good oooo.....see how she dey run mouth like a prostitute true true.....
Forget all this celebs....there locality no be here ooo.....
I think say Na only Ajekpako dey run mouth this way....I no know say Ajebo own worse pass!
Frustration no good ooooo....
Buhari caused all this!
And Na same frustration make me breakup with my girlfriend of 3yrs.......
This regime has frustrated people to get angry anyhow!
God wen 2023 go come abeg

grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other by oloworulz(m): 12:15pm On Apr 04, 2022
BabalawoPikin:
you know how many people smash your mum bfor your dad
ode , u are rude . Everything is a joke to you

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other by milann: 12:20pm On Apr 04, 2022
lordchiz:
Depression and oppression no good oooo.....see how she dey run mouth like a prostitute true true.....
Forget all this celebs....there locality no be here ooo.....
I think say Na only Ajekpako dey run mouth this way....I no know say Ajebo own worse pass!
Frustration no good ooooo....
Buhari caused all this!
And Na same frustration make me breakup with my girlfriend of 3yrs.......
This regime has frustrated people to get angry anyhow!
God wen 2023 go come abeg
your former gf sabi fùck?
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other by TruthUntold: 12:22pm On Apr 04, 2022
Oceanjagaban:
I don smag her na
Omo, see daylight dreaming.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other by BabalawoPikin(m): 12:32pm On Apr 04, 2022
oloworulz:
ode , u are rude . Everything is a joke to you
you be fool. You can abuse another woman but won't take such for your mother. Say whatsoever you like about tonto. She's human.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other by AFONJAPIG(m): 12:35pm On Apr 04, 2022
This toto dick no sabi clap back , see as the guy made her start crying, All are replies are lame tongue

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other by Sermwell(m): 12:36pm On Apr 04, 2022
Dorwadora:
Tonto Dike my girl.... She's not giving space for any modafuka to insult or disrespect her. Nah fucck she fucck, she no kill person. She has chosen her way and it pleases her.

Broda return her diamonds.
Assistant Olosho grin cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 04, 2022
Waterlilly:
you don chop her? How you take know.
Ask am o.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 04, 2022
Oceanjagaban:
Tonto with her Bigtoto

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 04, 2022
Sophiebabe85:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFzNbSNqu2s

Tonto Dikeh and her ex, Prince kpopogri spill secrets and rain insults on each other on Instagram after her ex husband Churchill embarked on a world tour with his wife rosy to renew their love.

https://instagram.com/stories/tontolet/2808308990547682802?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&utm_medium=share_sheet
But why was the idiot twerking? I hardly ever take a photo with my phone plus I'm very conscious of being recorded.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other by Dorwadora(f): 12:56pm On Apr 04, 2022
Sermwell:

Assistant Olosho grin cheesy
Chief brostitute...

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other by drmuchin: 12:57pm On Apr 04, 2022
I see Toto Decay and Kpokpogarri getting back together
I see them as Perfect Match for each other

This I have seen

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pregnant Kaffy Dances 'Personally' With Peter Okoye At His Wedding / “Cee-C Insulted Me” - Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Makes Shocking Revelation / Dying Rico Swavey Left Unattended To By Nurses (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.