Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,087 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other (51177 Views)

Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh And Olakunle Churchill Celebrate Their Son's 2nd Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other by oshorstan(f): 4:34pm On Apr 04, 2022
This Kpokpogiri guy is a fool...

He has met his match.
Hediot
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other by Prettygirl200(f): 4:34pm On Apr 04, 2022
[quote author=truthCoder post=111641492]

Tonto wanted to lay claim on his lexus after collecting her hilux. Is that even logical?

Is that why tonto wants to slippers?[b][/quote[/b]] Lolxxxx
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other by yuping(m): 4:35pm On Apr 04, 2022
donbenie:
Everyone cannot be a gentleman..
And as long as he did not descend to physically attacking her..
It is within his rights to defend himself and I don't have an issue with that..
Defend, I like it when you put it like that. But someone who says she is coming to get your slippers and everyone know that you are worth more than that already knows that she is wanting, hence the silent.
Me and you knows she can't do it while reply her?
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other by donbenie(m): 4:36pm On Apr 04, 2022
Dorwadora:
Of course she did.... Just saw it. Broda Kpokpogri should give her back her diamonds.... I believe that's the new trend. After break-up, you'll take back your gifts.
Lol cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other by preselect(m): 4:40pm On Apr 04, 2022
Karemarealty288:
Why can't these two puppies give us space...we dey talk say Buhari wan borrow another money and these ones dey fight over toto-crackism and preek-loothing....this is the lowest level of idiosyncratic idotism and total neglect of cybercromium peaceful coexistence...pure manifestation of primitivity and inferiority complex 2⁰..... grin make I continue?

abeg no continue grin grin grin grin grin
e don do cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other by preselect(m): 4:44pm On Apr 04, 2022
Fairmedia:

Tonto having so many followers shows how dumb Nigerians are.

well. . . .Nigerians elected Buhari . . . . . . . . . . .TWICE!!!!
what can be more dumb than that?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other by VirileNelly2420: 4:55pm On Apr 04, 2022
MichaelSokoto:
som ladies really no get sense!

How can u not detect dat dis kpokpogarri of a guy is a complete lunatic b4 getting entanglement wit him?

Are u joking? Wot has kpokpogri done here?
...has it not been Tonto ranting up and down?
D guy just advised her to make peace with God. Wots more?
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other by adedayoa2(f): 4:59pm On Apr 04, 2022
Chai, how Tonto take jam this petty guy?

Once a guy don dey defeated by a woman, the next thing you go hear na 'ashawo'.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other by VirileNelly2420: 5:04pm On Apr 04, 2022
Gkemz:
This prince is not behaving mature by exchanging words with a controversial ex.

Well, I see two birds of the same feather.

I like your thoughts which differ from that of nairaland psychomaniac feminist called Sapphire
So, it's now a crime to advise an ex? D guy only advised Tonto. She's d one finding for troubles..., Abi u didn't see d epistle she released? Nd ready to do more...

As for me, Tonto is yet to heal from d way kpokpogri dragged her about. She still doesn't Wana accept defeat. I don't think there's much she can do.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other by Unshackled: 5:20pm On Apr 04, 2022
Dorwadora:
Lol... Her relentlessness does not feed any of my hunger.... I'm hungry for Success and tranquility in my life. Like I said earlier she always have something to say. This is a rebellious trait that is quite hard to achieve. Especially in a society where the female voice can easily be quiet.

By the way, I speak Yoruba with a bit accents. Tribalism is a Cancer that I don't tolerate in my life.
it's good to see an Igbo gi speak Yoruba. Yes tribalism is bad as racism.

But there are some inalienable truths that mark our origin as a people.

Sadly, sometimes, it is coloured as tribalism or racism.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other by Dorwadora(f): 5:27pm On Apr 04, 2022
Unshackled:
it's good to see an Igbo gi speak Yoruba. Yes tribalism is bad as racism.

But there are some inalienable truths that mark our origin as a people.

Sadly, sometimes, it is coloured as tribalism or racism.
Sometimes the truth about our past or origin doesn't reflect in the future.

Yoruba is my native dialect...
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other by oloworulz(m): 5:37pm On Apr 04, 2022
BabalawoPikin:
you be fool. You can abuse another woman but won't take such for your mother. Say whatsoever you like about tonto. She's human.
ode , you think I was the one that made that that comment earlier. You don’t have manners. . I only saw your stupid comment and I quoted . Idiot.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other by Unshackled: 5:38pm On Apr 04, 2022
Dorwadora:
Sometimes the truth about our past or origin doesn't reflect in the future.

Yoruba is my native dialect

@Ah! Eventually it showed

let me put it this way, if we have good traits and cultures that distinguish one culture or people from another, it follows that we do have other vices too.

If one were to point out the good points it's encouraging but if one were to point out the vices, even if they are factual, it is racism or tribal.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other by Lordapson23(m): 5:42pm On Apr 04, 2022
angelEmade:

Wow! You mean your mum was a hoe??! Like every street guy entered there and spat into it before ur dad?! Wow!! No wonder he died a painful early death...mehnnn your mum is a LovePeddler...but it shouldn't make you think other women are like that. I understand your pain bro...its not your fault that she is cheap.

You are an omo oko (true son/daughter of your father) .. I was gon’ reply that punk for dragging someone’s mom into this but then, you sef no get chills.. One cold big staaaat for u cheesy grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other by Dorwadora(f): 5:44pm On Apr 04, 2022
Unshackled:
let me put it this way, if we have good traits and cultures that distinguish one culture or people from another, it follows that we do have other vices too.

If one were to point out the good points it's encouraging but if one were to point out the vices, even if they are factual, it is racism or tribal.
@ the bolded, I think you're right. While I try my best to be a champion for one Nigeria, it still doesn't stop my dislike for igbo men for marriage choice(No offense to all igbo). I said this on a thread today and I was attacked angry. I did not take it up.... I just ignored the thread.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other by Unshackled: 5:47pm On Apr 04, 2022
Dorwadora:
@ the bolded, I think you're right. While I try my best to be a champion for one Nigeria, it still doesn't stop my dislike for igbo men for marriage choice(No offense to all igbo). I said this on a thread today and I was attacked angry. I did not take it up.... I just ignored the thread.
now I'm curious, what's wrong with Igbo men as marriage choice?
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other by Lordapson23(m): 5:49pm On Apr 04, 2022
Karemarealty288:
Why can't these two puppies give us space...we dey talk say Buhari wan borrow another money and these ones dey fight over toto-crackism and preek-loothing....this is the lowest level of idiosyncratic idotism and total neglect of cybercromium peaceful coexistence...pure manifestation of primitivity and inferiority complex 2⁰..... grin make I continue?

Comrade but why grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other by Dorwadora(f): 5:53pm On Apr 04, 2022
Unshackled:
now I'm curious, what's wrong with Igbo men as marriage choice?
I'm an introvert that loves freedom. And moreover I don't like egoist dominance in marriage
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other by Lordapson23(m): 5:56pm On Apr 04, 2022
EmmyOD:
Wanna sell my few months old Samsung Galaxy A12 make I see money complete my College of Medicine Dev fees. Selling it at a price of 60K
If interested, call me on 08108387659.
MODS, make una no vex ooo, sakpa hold nairalander for here, lol

Post it on jiji bruh, it’ll be gone in 24hrs or less
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other by chaloskyx: 6:05pm On Apr 04, 2022
actually they are both fools who deserve each other
oshorstan:
This Kpokpogiri guy is a fool...

He has met his match.
Hediot
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other by chaloskyx: 6:06pm On Apr 04, 2022
not all igbos are egoistic but who cares you are entitled to your opinion
Dorwadora:
I'm an introvert that loves freedom. And moreover I don't like egoist dominance in marriage
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other by Ajimusty2: 6:07pm On Apr 04, 2022
Karemarealty288:
comrade be calming down no be all of us go skool.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other by tnerro1(m): 6:07pm On Apr 04, 2022
Karemarealty288:

Come, which kin wahala be dis na, I no go vote for you again
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other by Dorwadora(f): 6:08pm On Apr 04, 2022
chaloskyx:
not all igbos are egoistic but who cares you are entitled to your opinion
of course you're right....
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other by chaloskyx: 6:09pm On Apr 04, 2022
Truth is tonto is a very toxic woman her and jada pinkett i dont know who's worse. these women exist to ruin men they only think for themselves and are not interested in having a peaceful happy home the moment they feel threatened they would use whatever it takes to ruin you and make you feel less than a man eg will smith and churchill
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other by Ajimusty2: 6:10pm On Apr 04, 2022
adedayoa2:
Chai, how Tonto take jam this petty guy?

Once a guy don dey defeated by a woman, the next thing you go hear na 'ashawo'.
another wailler spotted.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other by Ajimusty2: 6:14pm On Apr 04, 2022
VirileNelly2420:

So, it's now a crime to advise an ex? D guy only advised Tonto. She's d one finding for troubles..., Abi u didn't see d epistle she released? Nd ready to do more...

As for me, Tonto is yet to heal from d way kpokpogri dragged her about. She still doesn't Wana accept defeat. I don't think there's much she can do.
the truth is that whenever she remembers the way the guy dey jam jam her come dey give am left right and center,d tin go dey pain am well.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other by Ajimusty2: 6:16pm On Apr 04, 2022
Lordapson23:

You are an omo oko (true son/daughter of your father) .. I was gon’ reply that punk for dragging someone’s mom into this but then, you sef no get chills.. One cold big staaaat for u cheesy grin
Abeg add a plate of nkwobi for him,on my bill
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other by Lordapson23(m): 6:18pm On Apr 04, 2022
rickdaking:
see Rhymes grin Na why Churchill leave am run Pronto cheesy

Una no go kill me for this forum grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other by Lordapson23(m): 6:18pm On Apr 04, 2022
Ajimusty2:
Abeg add a plate of nkwobi for him,on my bill

Copy that comrade smiley
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other by Unshackled: 6:21pm On Apr 04, 2022
Dorwadora:
yeah, I get it. Some Igbos can be boastful and egoistic but Igbo males are some of the most domestically weak male partners I know.

They are seldom assertive domestically.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Rain Insults On Each Other by angelEmade: 6:26pm On Apr 04, 2022
Lordapson23:

Thanks boss! Honestly some people are just so useless to themselves and the public at large.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oge Okoye: Actress Looks Breathking In New Photos / Beverly Osu's Outfit To Oge Okoye's Beach Party [PICS] / Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.