Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,606 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:40 AM

My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do (39228 Views)

My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly / FUNAAB Postgraduate Student: 'I Was Raped Through The Anus & Private Part' / "My Friend's Girlfriend Was Raped To Death In Libya" - Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by amadaovie(m): 12:03pm On Apr 05, 2022
This OP is just feeling bad that a weed smoking nigga dismantled his overpriced possession; hence he believes the only way to retaliate is to file for rape.

Your girlfriend is gonna keep on collecting that di*ck from that nigga.

They might even be doing quickies in the office sometimes self.

They there dey dull yourself.

MUGU!!!.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by Grandkay21(m): 12:03pm On Apr 05, 2022
No Rape here, the things is

1. Either she is playing you local game or She get in am emotional situation and let the guy have her way
2. The whole story is a lie ,You got rape, got pregnant,did abortion with money him have you , collected the prevention pills, and you continued with the same work place, do you know the truma of seeing who raped you every morning , guy wise up

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by IPDaley: 12:05pm On Apr 05, 2022
Considering his feelings for the lady, I advice the OP to sit her down, talk to her and call her out directly on the inconsistencies in her story and see what she says.

The trauma from rape can affect people in funny ways, so make her know that you would like to believe her, but there are parts of her story you can't understand. If she respects and feels the same way about you, she will either open up or continue lying (if it's a lie) and at that point, only you can know what you want to do next.
Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by Obagofixxy: 12:06pm On Apr 05, 2022
My guy, to be sincere with you your babe was not raped, she was fully aware of what happened, her Co worker and she hasn't reported to the management....

Don't believe cheap lies, invite her friend for dinner and investigate more or better still free the banny.... because okafor's law will soon catch up with her..... Women are nothing, plenty girls dey thiz world
Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by richyjoyce: 12:07pm On Apr 05, 2022
Let us not be fooled, EVE was so careless that her EVIL act cost both ADAM and all HUMANKIND everlasting peace and joy. ADAM STICKED WITH HER and the evil persisted.
Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by Stanfeelings: 12:12pm On Apr 05, 2022
Iyaebe:
Were you there?
Her story no pure...
Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by Invictus2214: 12:20pm On Apr 05, 2022
God forbid that i will read all these story books.
Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 05, 2022
Op just for your information, she told him harder, faster during the rape and at some point the gbola slipped out and she put it back in to continue the rape.

Chai who get that picture to buttress the story above

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by Fr33born(m): 12:24pm On Apr 05, 2022
Iyaebe:
Just take your mind off the unfortunate incident and go ahead with your marriage plans, this is the time you should prove your love for her.Please do the needful and inform us of your wedding day, God bless you

Your mission in this forum will surely fail. May God deliver you, Amen.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 05, 2022
IdanNla:
My girlfriend was raped around March but did not tell me anything about it not until I came back from school and I found out she is acting strange and I got to put up an act so she did tell me what happen after much act she didn’t tell me but lied about the whole thing but I still put more pressure and she later dropped a voice note telling me how it happened.

That a co worker of hers invited her to his home after work and the same guy had asked her for a relationship which she said no and the guy lockup the matter. So this fateful day she requested or invited her to his house getting there the guy's junior brother left for school cause they are daily part-time student, after his junior ones left, he rolled up weed and started smoking, so during the process of smoking or afterward the whole thing started and she claimed to fight him and scream but the guy overpowered him and had his way with her after which the guy pleaded saying he’s sorry and she left for home and called her best friend which she suggest she reported to the police but my babe told her she don’t wish to pursue any case that the deed has been done already and they both lockup the mater.

And she even talked to the guy the next day at work and the guy was like he’s sorry and bought her prevention drug which she collected and used. After that day the guy wanted to start a connection which she refused and the guy was like what else she did want cause he had already beg so what is with her attitude and the guy lockup with her.

Some weeks later she discovered she was pregnant and she told the guy which the guy gave her 4K for abortion and she collected the money and did the abortion.

After saying all this she pleaded I should not breakup with her cause she don’t know how to manage the aftermath of the breakup and what happened was not her intention that she was sorry such thing happened!! After hearing all these I simple asked her some questions about the incident which she don’t have an answer to:

*1= A guy asked you for a relationship and you said NO that is the more reason you should not give him chance of being close or being with him alone in a room!!!*

*2= You went to visit such guy at home and you wore a gown like a guy whom ask you for a relationship would not touch you when he had the chance of being alone with you in a room?*

*3= The said guy roll up weed and light it right in front of you and you sat there comfortably!!*

*4= You claimed you fight him but you got no bruises on you or your undies gettting torn nor your cloth*

*5= You talked to the same guy the next day after the incident*

*6= You concluded to act like nothing happen !!!*

If you are to be me what would you decide after processing all this Asin put your self in my shoe or If your Senior Brother came for advice from you stating all this what would you advice

Right now am devastated not knowing what to do cause this is the same girl am planning on marrying next year or so and I love her more than I can actually comprehend.. Right now she is avoiding me etc But what I wanted to do right now is filling a case at the police station as breaking up has not cross my heart yet but to punish the dude for what he did..
Better drop that daughter of Jezebel before she destroyed your own life. You're a wise dude by asking such questions unlike the dumdies we have these days.. She can intoxicate you, move away from her. You don't want someone but you smoothly walked to his house with skirt and after everything, you collected money for abortion and even went and did the abortion. You so-called girlfriend is a daughter of Jezebel.. Shift from her before she transfers nonsense to you. I hope you haven't been sleeping with her without protection?
Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 05, 2022
Iyaebe:
Dont pity me and leave me like this, marry me and help my condition

Lol...so that you will cut off my kingdom at night abi...
Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 05, 2022
IdanNla:
My girlfriend was raped around March but did not tell me anything about it not until I came back from school and I found out she is acting strange and I got to put up an act so she did tell me what happen after much act she didn’t tell me but lied about the whole thing but I still put more pressure and she later dropped a voice note telling me how it happened.

That a co worker of hers invited her to his home after work and the same guy had asked her for a relationship which she said no and the guy lockup the matter. So this fateful day she requested or invited her to his house getting there the guy's junior brother left for school cause they are daily part-time student, after his junior ones left, he rolled up weed and started smoking, so during the process of smoking or afterward the whole thing started and she claimed to fight him and scream but the guy overpowered him and had his way with her after which the guy pleaded saying he’s sorry and she left for home and called her best friend which she suggest she reported to the police but my babe told her she don’t wish to pursue any case that the deed has been done already and they both lockup the mater.

And she even talked to the guy the next day at work and the guy was like he’s sorry and bought her prevention drug which she collected and used. After that day the guy wanted to start a connection which she refused and the guy was like what else she did want cause he had already beg so what is with her attitude and the guy lockup with her.

Some weeks later she discovered she was pregnant and she told the guy which the guy gave her 4K for abortion and she collected the money and did the abortion.

After saying all this she pleaded I should not breakup with her cause she don’t know how to manage the aftermath of the breakup and what happened was not her intention that she was sorry such thing happened!! After hearing all these I simple asked her some questions about the incident which she don’t have an answer to:

*1= A guy asked you for a relationship and you said NO that is the more reason you should not give him chance of being close or being with him alone in a room!!!*

*2= You went to visit such guy at home and you wore a gown like a guy whom ask you for a relationship would not touch you when he had the chance of being alone with you in a room?*

*3= The said guy roll up weed and light it right in front of you and you sat there comfortably!!*

*4= You claimed you fight him but you got no bruises on you or your undies gettting torn nor your cloth*

If you are to be me what would you decide after processing all this Asin put your self in my shoe or If your Senior Brother came for advice from you stating all this what would you advice

Right now am devastated not knowing what to do cause this is the same girl am planning on marrying next year or so and I love her more than I can actually comprehend.. Right now she is avoiding me etc But what I wanted to do right now is filling a case at the police station as breaking up has not cross my heart yet but to[b] punish the dude for what he did[/b]..
Are you okay? Punish the dude for receiving his own share of the goodwill kpomo girlfriend or fornication friend is sharing. Give me her number let me come and collect my own share too. At the bolded, you need better beating Mr simpleton! Pesin wey them rape she collect drugs, collect posnor, do abortion, she no send, na she you wan fight for? Give me your location for a better beating; nonsense. All these nairaland useless imaginative stories!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by Coded081(m): 12:42pm On Apr 05, 2022
yaebe post=111645193] Were you there?

Are you the girl?
Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by omoadeleye(m): 12:48pm On Apr 05, 2022
Lol. She belongs to the street, just focus on yourself bro
Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by erinzy901(m): 12:49pm On Apr 05, 2022
IdanNla:

Right now am devastated not knowing what to do cause this is the same girl am planning on marrying next year or so and I love her more than I can actually comprehend.. Right now she is avoiding me etc But what I wanted to do right now is filling a case at the police station as breaking up has not cross my heart yet but to punish the dude for what he did..

Bro don't believe her, she carry her kpekus go meet him
Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by Dahreformer2666: 1:09pm On Apr 05, 2022
What if she lied ?
Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by Schprobs: 1:29pm On Apr 05, 2022
IdanNla:

These is exactly what landed me in police station 3yrs ago, am into a serious relationship we love ourself and our parent was aware of it.
My babe was so faithful but somehow a random guy from Facebook convinced her to visit her and she went to the guy house.

I was with her one day and the guy call her she didn't want to pick it but I convinced her to pick it then I over heard a voice saying why didn't u come again. When shld I be expecting u, as a sharp guy I give her innocent face then ask her who is he, she told me he is one of the guy disturbing her.

Since then I started my investigation
Then I see some of there chat ( first time I came to visit u u rape me without a condom u still expect me to come are u most be m*d)

The foolish me instead of to break up instantly I overlooked it searching for another girlfriend instead.
she got pregnant and told her parent am the owner, I show them the chat because I have screen shot it, but nobody believe me then I provoke and reject it.

Next thing I found myself inside cell
Thanks to my father that stand with me
She later confess and the other guy too was arrested
So they told us to go and do DNA 250k
Where make we see money
Naso the case ends oh
Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by zomby(m): 1:34pm On Apr 05, 2022
IdanNla:

Sorry dude, after reading a few lines I have already concluded that your girlfriend wasn’t raped.
1. She already has a man (that will be you)
2. The same dude had already asked her out in the past.
3. She accepted the invitation and visited the dude’s house
4. She participated in wrapping and smoking weed with the dude
5. She didn’t inform you right away…You had to pressure her before she finally confessed.

My man, all these 5 steps are enough for me to conclude that your girlfriend knew what she was fooling with and wanted it.

She had no business visiting the house of a dude that clearly wanted her and absolutely no reason to be smoking with the dude.

It is a rule of thumb; when you smoke with him, you will also fucckkk him.
A decent girl does not smoke with a stranger…especially the one that wants her.

It is your decision to make whether to marry the girl or not, but expect her to be raped a few more times sooner or later.

Good luck dude
Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by livitexguy(m): 1:42pm On Apr 05, 2022
Oga, don't be blinded by stupid Love, get your self together and move on,a responsible girl with her right senses shouldn't have commit something like abortion no matter what happened,pls i adviced you to end that relationship, let this teaches her a lesson.
Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by Makween(f): 1:51pm On Apr 05, 2022
Iyaebe:
Just take your mind off the unfortunate incident and go ahead with your marriage plans, this is the time you should prove your love for her.Please do the needful and inform us of your wedding day, God bless you
That’s isn’t the best advice to give.Sometimes let’s put our brothers in this postion, we as ladies will we tolerate such if our brothers bring such story to us?. What if the sex was consensual?. That girl has an atom of feeling for that guy. She should have taken her leave when the guy started smoking because once those idiot guys take that stuff, they can do the unthinkable yet she chose to stay back. She was actually interested in the guy.
Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by Dbarrzx: 2:02pm On Apr 05, 2022
Since her friend knew of this incident. She is only playing the victims called on OP. Because she is scared u may get to know from her friend
Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by 123papas(m): 2:02pm On Apr 05, 2022
Ejoor, is it possible to be raped in March and commit abortion in April

Iyaebe please advice us
Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by Popjoan1: 2:07pm On Apr 05, 2022
Iyaebe:
Why if I may ask
because you are totally mad.
Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by koyyess: 2:34pm On Apr 05, 2022
Sorry, I came late so I can't comment on this topic.

Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by Oyiboman69: 2:53pm On Apr 05, 2022
Mokason288:
Fake story
very fake

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by Chamakh93: 3:08pm On Apr 05, 2022
IdanNla:

u are a real mumu man. you want to report the case to the police that what happened? guy, na dere two Bleep each other . find another babe.
Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by chaloskyx: 3:13pm On Apr 05, 2022
date her but dont wife her simple her type cant be trusted cause i dont know what she went to look for in a single guys house not even any guy but some 1 who she know had feelings for her. she obviously felt a connection but did not expect it to end the way it did
Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by Dybala11(m): 3:21pm On Apr 05, 2022
Iyaebe:
They should answer me because they were so sure she wasn’t raped
The way OP narrated the incidence, it's either OP got it wrong or she's making fool of OP. In all, rape is despicable act, irrespective of the victim.
Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by SKINDOGGY: 3:40pm On Apr 05, 2022
Iyaebe:
lol
Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by Donabel1: 3:49pm On Apr 05, 2022
Iyaebe:

The way you guys reasons still baffled me.
She went to see her spare boyfriend and fully enjoyed herself and you are here tell the OP to go ahead with such nonsense, tufiakwa.

She is only telling the OP about it because she feels like the OP might get to know of it someday or somehow.
Useless girls everywhere, you carry your legs go your boyfriend house and come they spill trash �️
Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by Blastedholligan: 3:52pm On Apr 05, 2022
IdanNla:

don't do that Chief. Don't fill any police report yet so you won't have any problem that don't concern you.

That girl probably wanted that act to happen or she's just an slowpoke, anyone of the two. I'll advice you take your time to ease off from her. She's not worth the stress, trust me she isn't.
Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by Alabo7978(m): 4:31pm On Apr 05, 2022
IdanNla:

listen man,
it's all guilt.
the feeling of guilt is chawing on her severely so she had to cook up a lie to make you pity her; that's what girls who find themselves in this situation does.
kudos for her though for having a conscience. some will just lock up and keep smiling like nothing happened, but thing is there has been a long intense sexual energy going on between them till it got to the breaking point; them fucking. she wanted it and at the same time didn't want it that's why she or girls like her never pull up a resistance or avoid there entirely.
the "no no, please stop" shit is just the LMR (last minute resistance) to save face or cover the fact she's a wh*re who was definetly very wet before the guy entered her. Real rape victims are beaten, brutalized because they didn't want it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Corpse At Toll Gate Ogun State Around Deeper Life Bible College / Ritualists Who Sell Human Organs To Personalities In Kogi, Busted By Police.PICS / One Legged Thief Caught In Lagos, Inside Ceiling At A Shopping Complex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.