Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,165 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do (38509 Views)

My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly / FUNAAB Postgraduate Student: 'I Was Raped Through The Anus & Private Part' / "My Friend's Girlfriend Was Raped To Death In Libya" - Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by HRMK: 10:34am On Apr 05, 2022
U AVNT SEEN THE WORST YET!ITS WHEN THE RAPE TURNS TO PREGNANCY!TAKE HER TO A GYNY AND FLUSH OUT,NOW WHATEVER MUST AV BN DEPOSITED THERE!!
Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by Zorn: 10:37am On Apr 05, 2022
Iyaebe:
Were you there?
You were you there too? You can support every nonsense that comes from a girl.
Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by Zannix(m): 10:37am On Apr 05, 2022
IdanNla:
My girlfriend was raped around March but did not tell me anything about it not until I came back from school and I found out she is acting strange and I got to put up an act so she did tell me what happen after much act she didn’t tell me but lied about the whole thing but I still put more pressure and she later dropped a voice note telling me how it happened.

That a co worker of hers invited her to his home after work and the same guy had asked her for a relationship which she said no and the guy lockup the matter. So this fateful day she requested or invited her to his house getting there the guy's junior brother left for school cause they are daily part-time student, after his junior ones left, he rolled up weed and started smoking, so during the process of smoking or afterward the whole thing started and she claimed to fight him and scream but the guy overpowered him and had his way with her after which the guy pleaded saying he’s sorry and she left for home and called her best friend which she suggest she reported to the police but my babe told her she don’t wish to pursue any case that the deed has been done already and they both lockup the mater.

And she even talked to the guy the next day at work and the guy was like he’s sorry and bought her prevention drug which she collected and used. After that day the guy wanted to start a connection which she refused and the guy was like what else she did want cause he had already beg so what is with her attitude and the guy lockup with her.

Some weeks later she discovered she was pregnant and she told the guy which the guy gave her 4K for abortion and she collected the money and did the abortion.

After saying all this she pleaded I should not breakup with her cause she don’t know how to manage the aftermath of the breakup and what happened was not her intention that she was sorry such thing happened!! After hearing all these I simple asked her some questions about the incident which she don’t have an answer to:

*1= A guy asked you for a relationship and you said NO that is the more reason you should not give him chance of being close or being with him alone in a room!!!*

*2= You went to visit such guy at home and you wore a gown like a guy whom ask you for a relationship would not touch you when he had the chance of being alone with you in a room?*

*3= The said guy roll up weed and light it right in front of you and you sat there comfortably!!*

*4= You claimed you fight him but you got no bruises on you or your undies gettting torn nor your cloth*

*5= You talked to the same guy the next day after the incident*

*6= You concluded to act like nothing happen !!!*

If you are to be me what would you decide after processing all this Asin put your self in my shoe or If your Senior Brother came for advice from you stating all this what would you advice

Right now am devastated not knowing what to do cause this is the same girl am planning on marrying next year or so and I love her more than I can actually comprehend.. Right now she is avoiding me etc But what I wanted to do right now is filling a case at the police station as breaking up has not cross my heart yet but to punish the dude for what he did..

Leave that relationship and move on!
Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by danny34(m): 10:38am On Apr 05, 2022
I agree that she didn't act maturely... But come on, a girl should be able to visit a guy and stay safely without been raped...

Though she didn't act well.... She opened up to u... I think they had sex... Not raped.

If u want to marry her, pls do if she is a good girl... Don't let this single incident make u lose a good woman.

My opinion though...

IdanNla:
My girlfriend was raped around March but did not tell me anything about it not until I came back from school and I found out she is acting strange and I got to put up an act so she did tell me what happen after much act she didn’t tell me but lied about the whole thing but I still put more pressure and she later dropped a voice note telling me how it happened.

That a co worker of hers invited her to his home after work and the same guy had asked her for a relationship which she said no and the guy lockup the matter. So this fateful day she requested or invited her to his house getting there the guy's junior brother left for school cause they are daily part-time student, after his junior ones left, he rolled up weed and started smoking, so during the process of smoking or afterward the whole thing started and she claimed to fight him and scream but the guy overpowered him and had his way with her after which the guy pleaded saying he’s sorry and she left for home and called her best friend which she suggest she reported to the police but my babe told her she don’t wish to pursue any case that the deed has been done already and they both lockup the mater.

And she even talked to the guy the next day at work and the guy was like he’s sorry and bought her prevention drug which she collected and used. After that day the guy wanted to start a connection which she refused and the guy was like what else she did want cause he had already beg so what is with her attitude and the guy lockup with her.

Some weeks later she discovered she was pregnant and she told the guy which the guy gave her 4K for abortion and she collected the money and did the abortion.

After saying all this she pleaded I should not breakup with her cause she don’t know how to manage the aftermath of the breakup and what happened was not her intention that she was sorry such thing happened!! After hearing all these I simple asked her some questions about the incident which she don’t have an answer to:

*1= A guy asked you for a relationship and you said NO that is the more reason you should not give him chance of being close or being with him alone in a room!!!*

*2= You went to visit such guy at home and you wore a gown like a guy whom ask you for a relationship would not touch you when he had the chance of being alone with you in a room?*

*3= The said guy roll up weed and light it right in front of you and you sat there comfortably!!*

*4= You claimed you fight him but you got no bruises on you or your undies gettting torn nor your cloth*

If you are to be me what would you decide after processing all this Asin put your self in my shoe or If your Senior Brother came for advice from you stating all this what would you advice

Right now am devastated not knowing what to do cause this is the same girl am planning on marrying next year or so and I love her more than I can actually comprehend.. Right now she is avoiding me etc But what I wanted to do right now is filling a case at the police station as breaking up has not cross my heart yet but to punish the dude for what he did..
Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by CharleyBright(m): 10:40am On Apr 05, 2022
IdanNla:

Dude, on what grounds you want to file a case against the guy?
As the lady's parent OR as the lady's husband?
As a (Assistant) boyfriend to the lady,you don't have any legal right to file a case o.
But truth be told, if her story is actually true, the lady deliberately walked into the pit that ended up in the Rape.
For me, I strongly believe no rape can take place without the man putting a knife or gun to your head. And u can't penetrate a girl if she doesn't want u to penetrate her. If a man penetrates a woman, there is some level of willingly by the woman will allows vagina fluid to moisten the vagina to allow for penetration. If a woman doesn't want u to penetrate her and she even resist u by fighting u, no way u fit penetrate.
In summary, it was consentual sex

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by pinknipple: 10:40am On Apr 05, 2022
"Writing something on the ground

Let any one who is without sin,throw the first stone.

If she was raped as your wife, what will you do?

And that is what you should do now?
Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by harmargedon: 10:42am On Apr 05, 2022
Iyaebe:
Were you there?

Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by zeenaman: 10:43am On Apr 05, 2022
Things like this can be really depressing. Fact is, deep down in our hearts, we know the right thing to do is to leave such relationships, yet we deceive ourselves seeking others' validation because of love. Yet love is conditional, when the condition is negated, no need to remain in bondage. Having sex with another person while having your own partner is just way beyond limits. Marriage with her will be filled with series of mood swings. Whenever she's happy around you, that thought will cross your mind again, and you will ruin the jolly mood. This girl is not good for you, and the worst thing beyond your conception is that, she had multiple sex with the guy.
Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by usis3: 10:43am On Apr 05, 2022
Relationship is a personal experience. Don't let anyone decide for you cos my girlfriend which is now my wife for over 8 years and counting was also raped when she went to meet a guy for financial help unto say I was broke and was not around her then. When she told me I knew she was saying the truth, I forgave her and I bet u I would have missed if I hadn't married her.... The choice is yours bro...

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by Lima98(f): 10:44am On Apr 05, 2022
IdanNla:

so funny her story is not geniu if she don't want the guy she won't have gone there in the first place but sha the choice is urz to make,I wish you make the best decision.
Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by JoshTim: 10:44am On Apr 05, 2022
You girl na Olosho.....break up ASAP. Don't be another SIMPson.
Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by Emmanuel30a: 10:48am On Apr 05, 2022
Punish the dude? Would you punish your 'so called' girlfriend too? Misplace priority... Who asked and made you to have girl friend?
Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by Ghoxt: 10:49am On Apr 05, 2022
She wasn't raped.
Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by qtguru(m): 10:50am On Apr 05, 2022
Iyaebe:
They should answer me because they were so sure she wasn’t raped

She should file a police report.
Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 05, 2022
qtguru:

She should file a police report.
Not every rape victim want to take that route due to lifetime stigma attached to it
Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by simpleseyi: 10:52am On Apr 05, 2022
IdanNla:

That a co worker of hers invited her to his home after work and the same guy had asked her for a relationship which she said no and the guy lockup the matter.

So this fateful day she requested or invited her to his house getting there the guy's junior brother left for school cause they are daily part-time student, after his junior ones left, he rolled up weed and started smoking, so during the process of smoking or afterward the whole thing started and she claimed to fight him and scream but the guy overpowered him and had his way with her after which the guy pleaded saying he’s sorry

Are you sure you are mentally okay? I doubt it. The girl knows that this poster is a slowpoke, that is why she is playing hide and seek with the mumu so called boyfriend. Somebody toast you, you no gree, but you go him house, go play with am. Cheap local prostitute. To slap you dey hungry me.
Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by LandMann: 10:54am On Apr 05, 2022
IdanNla:

Brother leave that girl alone and face your life and hustle.

My ex told me same tales by moonlight when I discovered she was cheating. I let her go cos she's dishonest and she'll never be loyal to you, if you like kill yourself or collect bullet ontop her matter.

If you try continue the relationship you won't forget the incident and it will cause you to doubt her going forward and you'll be suspicious and this will result in insecurity.

So bro just move on cos she just told that horseshit tales to paint herself as a victim and play on your emotions.

It will be painful to process her loss considering all your time and resources spent on the relationship. But if you value death and insanity more than letting her go then sha continue. Body go tell you las las
Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by Bfly: 10:55am On Apr 05, 2022
That's the new trend. She knew she would get screwed. And she enjoyed it. does not mean she wouldn't be a nice wife though.
Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by sandra50(f): 10:55am On Apr 05, 2022
My dear it's obvious your girl is lying..the story don't add up..from what you wrote your girl had a relationship with the girl,he didn't rape her..how do you visit a girl you have no interest on at home?to go read Bible or talk about what really?she had a relationship with him and got pregnant alone the line..she only told you all those made up story because she knows you will find out from the breast milk coming out from her breast in not she wouldn't have bothered to tell you..fill a rape case again the guy and watch the truth come out..your girl can lie..why didn't she also lie that he raped her at the office.
IdanNla:

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by wonder233: 10:56am On Apr 05, 2022
Shut up!
Iyaebe:
Just take your mind off the unfortunate incident and go ahead with your marriage plans, this is the time you should prove your love for her.Please do the needful and inform us of your wedding day, God bless you
Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by Twenty8: 10:57am On Apr 05, 2022
IdanNla:

There are too many loopholes in this story of hers. Look bro, don't let blind love guide you but let common sense guide you. IMO she's obviously lying.
Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by 24brains(m): 10:59am On Apr 05, 2022
Rape her too and dump her
Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by qtguru(m): 11:02am On Apr 05, 2022
Iyaebe:
Not every rape victim want to take that route due to lifetime stigma attached to it

And allow the guy go scott-free ? It's very questionable, cuz she went there despite knowing the man had intentions and still engaging with the man. Something is amiss here someone raped would want vengeance unless she's just telling the bf because she's pregnant. I smell manipulation

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by aysnoopy(m): 11:03am On Apr 05, 2022
IdanNla
Please listen and listen carefully. Your gf is a lair. My ex once told me same story. A man cannot singlehandedly rape a woman. Shey u hear me?
A man cannot singlehandedly remove her pants and find his way inside except he wound her and give her some joint broken punch.

Don't be fooled
Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by Automolite: 11:04am On Apr 05, 2022
Colleague at work no get name, address?

Use police arrest am or hear his side of the story.

If u have ever been manipulated buy a woman..ul take her story with a pinch of salt. undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by juman(m): 11:05am On Apr 05, 2022
I believe she was raped.
But the guy could deny it except their is evidence like text messages or email or voice mail exchanged on it between them.

If you report it at police station they would just laugh and don't take it serious. Police men are from the society. They are also like the guy.

But if she really wants to pursue the case let her discuss with a lawyer and know her chances.
Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by seanjy4konji: 11:06am On Apr 05, 2022
She deh wine u...Lover boy....

Girl weh go like am as dem use IGBO bang am.
Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by juman(m): 11:06am On Apr 05, 2022
Most Nigerian men can rape.
Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by Maverick777: 11:06am On Apr 05, 2022
Iyaebe:
Just take your mind off the unfortunate incident and go ahead with your marriage plans, this is the time you should prove your love for her.Please do the needful and inform us of your wedding day, God bless you
you're a bastard! dont let me catch you anyday in person
Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by Olusegunasiwaju(m): 11:08am On Apr 05, 2022
That's a lie most girl do say

There is no girl without rape history and checking the history, you will see some childish play, full of lies

My brother, move with another baby, if you eventually marry this type of girl, infidelity is your case o

Good morning Nigerian
Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by McLizbae: 11:09am On Apr 05, 2022
Infact, she raped the guy.
Iyaebe:
Were you there?
Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by CappyInLagos: 11:13am On Apr 05, 2022
IdanNla:

Dump her, the medium is the message, if she respected you she won't go and visit him. Mind you she knew it would happen, does she expect them to be discussing rocket science? If you don't dump her she will still dump you. You should be a man of options and what will a man that has many other ladies lining up will do. Ghost and dump her right and that is exactly what you should do.

You are not responsible for the choice she made. She even make abortion and you didn't know all this was happening. That babe go kill you without you knowing in the future, if he needs to delete you for a purpose

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Woman Caught Dumping Lover’s Corpse In Ogun Bush / BRT Driver Told Bamise, 'Fine Girl, It’s Only You I’ll Pick’ – Brother / Man Tears Neighbour’s Manhood Over Potty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.