Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Man Leaves His Wife On Hospital Bed,went To Vacation With HER PA - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Leaves His Wife On Hospital Bed,went To Vacation With HER PA (439 Views)

"Big Boy" Accosted By Babymama At Airport On Way To Vacation With New Girl (vid) / Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) / Isoko Man Leaves A Beautiful Young Lady Heartbroken And In Tears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Leaves His Wife On Hospital Bed,went To Vacation With HER PA by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 08, 2022
See this werey grin
Used his wife money to carry his wife's PA on vacation while his wife is on the sick bed

Men are scum undecided

Re: Man Leaves His Wife On Hospital Bed,went To Vacation With HER PA by Totilopussylick(m): 7:33pm On Apr 08, 2022
What that does not kill a man does not exist tongue cheesy tongue.
Re: Man Leaves His Wife On Hospital Bed,went To Vacation With HER PA by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 08, 2022
This is what most financially responsible good women get in return from their horseband. 99% of men don’t respect and value good women, they will mess your life up

3 Likes

Re: Man Leaves His Wife On Hospital Bed,went To Vacation With HER PA by LordIsaac(m): 8:28pm On Apr 08, 2022
Iyaebe:
This is what most financially responsible good women get in return from their horseband. 99% of men don’t respect and value good women, they will mess your life up
And those men cheat with 99% good women right?
Re: Man Leaves His Wife On Hospital Bed,went To Vacation With HER PA by Ekwutox: 9:08pm On Apr 08, 2022
grin This just reminded me of the Julius agwu saga. Madam did no wrong by leaving his community azz.

(1) (Reply)

Just Because Of Man.. Surgery Gone Bad / Is It Normal To Split Bills When On Date With My Girlfriend? / I Can Deny My Tribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.