Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,788 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

What Are The Best Countries To Get Oyinbo Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Best Countries To Get Oyinbo Wife (2760 Views)

Me And My Oyinbo Wife To Be / Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) / Charles Dny Jaja: Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Best Countries To Get Oyinbo Wife by HausaIboYoruba: 6:20pm On Apr 04, 2022
Hi, I am searching for a cheap oyinbo, Arab or Latino country with easy visa for Nigerians where I can go get a wife and take to mama. Please note, I am not going there work or hustle so keep that criteria out of it. No Asian country please. I will prefer inputs from guys that have been to this countries
Re: What Are The Best Countries To Get Oyinbo Wife by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 04, 2022
Why going far when you can find plenty in West Bank of Africa Continent Cape Verde. Ask Oshomole

house10s2:
thank u for what? for posting online site? na wetin e dey find be dat?
Baruda some people dey read but e hard to understand. How dating site go give aboby easy visa? And how dating site take be country to find white? I wonder if IQ test should be carried before registering on NL. Seriously. No mind that one wey dey form Dating site up-and-down shishi e no get o.

E get another one wey dey dwn dey form manchi and kala. When Ndlea burst him go bail leave that dungeon wey him dey smoke up-and-down grin

1 Like

Re: What Are The Best Countries To Get Oyinbo Wife by SeaTrade(m): 6:27pm On Apr 04, 2022
Eastern poor European countries if you are good money wise ,
Ukraine,Albania,Hungary,Bulgaria,Romania and all those poor places.
Re: What Are The Best Countries To Get Oyinbo Wife by HausaIboYoruba: 6:29pm On Apr 04, 2022
SeaTrade:
Eastern poor European countries if you are good money wise ,
Ukraine,Albania,Hungary,Bulgaria,Romania and all those poor places.
thanks I will look into them butlst of these countries are so racists

1 Like

Re: What Are The Best Countries To Get Oyinbo Wife by SeaTrade(m): 6:29pm On Apr 04, 2022
MarryWhiteasap:
Why going far when you can find plenty in West Bank of Africa Continent Cape Verde. Ask Oshomole
Portuguese girls,and also old mama whitey on sex tourism in Western Africa grin
Carry enough lubes oooo and spit cos it's gonna get dry.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Best Countries To Get Oyinbo Wife by HausaIboYoruba: 6:29pm On Apr 04, 2022
MarryWhiteasap:
I will look into this. Nice input
Re: What Are The Best Countries To Get Oyinbo Wife by SeaTrade(m): 6:30pm On Apr 04, 2022
HausaIboYoruba:
thanks I will look into them butlst of these countries are so racists
Not if you get money they don't have.
Racism flies out the window.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Best Countries To Get Oyinbo Wife by HausaIboYoruba: 6:30pm On Apr 04, 2022
SeaTrade:
I no want old mamas o lol

1 Like

Re: What Are The Best Countries To Get Oyinbo Wife by Juliusmomoh2: 6:33pm On Apr 04, 2022
Thank me later

Re: What Are The Best Countries To Get Oyinbo Wife by Boogyman557: 6:34pm On Apr 04, 2022
Holly Gram cool

SINCE wey I de JAZZ in ASHAWOO house, I never SEE white ASHAWOO BANI..

the DAY wey I go JAM one.. I go make SURE sey I SUUCK der TOTTO and legs and toes!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Re: What Are The Best Countries To Get Oyinbo Wife by house10s2: 6:41pm On Apr 04, 2022
Juliusmomoh2:
Thank me later
Re: What Are The Best Countries To Get Oyinbo Wife by Juliusmomoh2: 6:42pm On Apr 04, 2022
house10s2:

Can you please shut up for once ?
Re: What Are The Best Countries To Get Oyinbo Wife by Raalsalghul: 6:48pm On Apr 04, 2022
SeaTrade:

Why Portugal?
Re: What Are The Best Countries To Get Oyinbo Wife by house10s2: 6:48pm On Apr 04, 2022
Juliusmomoh2:

Can you please shut up for once ?
mumu lol e pain am. ode u will thank me lol obote
Re: What Are The Best Countries To Get Oyinbo Wife by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 04, 2022
Raalsalghul:

Why Portugal?
Portuguese girls troop in capeverde...
Re: What Are The Best Countries To Get Oyinbo Wife by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 04, 2022
house10s2:
Na confirm Oburere...
Re: What Are The Best Countries To Get Oyinbo Wife by Suspect1: 6:56pm On Apr 04, 2022
house10s2:
noise maker keep shut!

Re: What Are The Best Countries To Get Oyinbo Wife by HausaIboYoruba: 6:58pm On Apr 04, 2022
MarryWhiteasap:

Portuguese girls troop in capeverde...
I think they will be the ones coming to do olosho
Re: What Are The Best Countries To Get Oyinbo Wife by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 04, 2022
HausaIboYoruba:
I think they will be the ones coming to do olosho
Nothing like that in the countries. They come for vacation. If you need a matured woman you can get one their but young bannies either make their way with BF or as a Group. Oyibo no dey come do prostitution for another country except invited by fat wallet dude's. You pay flight ticket and hotel bills... so the ones Into prostitution stay in their country cause they are fully licensed
Re: What Are The Best Countries To Get Oyinbo Wife by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 04, 2022
Suspect1:
noise maker keep shut!
His not making noise na true him yarn. You sef too dey find person wey no find you.
Re: What Are The Best Countries To Get Oyinbo Wife by house10s2: 7:05pm On Apr 04, 2022
Suspect1:
noise maker keep shut!
see this fool, illiteracy they worry both of una, person dey talk physical e dey post online site, omo use ur sense before u dey comment
Re: What Are The Best Countries To Get Oyinbo Wife by HausaIboYoruba: 7:11pm On Apr 04, 2022
MarryWhiteasap:

Nothing like that in the countries. They come for vacation. If you need a matured woman you can get one their but young bannies either make their way with BF or as a Group. Oyibo no dey come do prostitution for another country except invited by fat wallet dude's. You pay flight ticket and hotel bills... so the ones Into prostitution stay in their country cause they are fully licensed
thanks . Even their ladies are beautiful
Re: What Are The Best Countries To Get Oyinbo Wife by Suspect1: 7:33pm On Apr 04, 2022
house10s2:
see this fool, illiteracy they worry both of una, person dey talk physical e dey post online site, omo use ur sense before u dey comment
noise indeed!

Re: What Are The Best Countries To Get Oyinbo Wife by Suspect1: 7:34pm On Apr 04, 2022
MarryWhiteasap:

His not making noise na true him yarn. You sef too dey find person wey no find you.

Re: What Are The Best Countries To Get Oyinbo Wife by Juliusmomoh2: 7:40pm On Apr 04, 2022
MarryWhiteasap:

Na confirm Oburere...

na waoo

house10s2:

make I no tell you wetin de my mind.
Re: What Are The Best Countries To Get Oyinbo Wife by SeaTrade(m): 8:09pm On Apr 04, 2022
Raalsalghul:

Why Portugal?
proximity.
Re: What Are The Best Countries To Get Oyinbo Wife by HausaIboYoruba: 8:59am On Apr 05, 2022
Juliusmomoh2:
Thank me later
most of these sites and apps will just be showing you naija girls and oloshos. If you know any where the girls joining are required to pay , let me know
Re: What Are The Best Countries To Get Oyinbo Wife by Oturatetuala(m): 9:40am On Apr 05, 2022
Come to sebia. You will find your choice but the problem is the language barrier, they are so pretty.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Best Countries To Get Oyinbo Wife by HausaIboYoruba: 10:39am On Apr 05, 2022
Oturatetuala:
Come to sebia. You will find your choice but the problem is the language barrier, they are so pretty.
are you in Serbia now? Are the ok dating black guys
Re: What Are The Best Countries To Get Oyinbo Wife by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 05, 2022
watching this post with keen interest grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Best Countries To Get Oyinbo Wife by HausaIboYoruba: 12:25pm On Apr 05, 2022
Johnnycastro18:
watching this post with keen interest grin grin
grin
Re: What Are The Best Countries To Get Oyinbo Wife by HausaIboYoruba: 8:38pm On Apr 05, 2022
More inputs please

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Love Recording My Sexual Escapedes / Why Do Women Throw Bra At Male Celebrities? / Nigerian Men Are Warning You Home Based Nairaland Women!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.