Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,645 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Me And My Oyinbo Wife To Be - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Me And My Oyinbo Wife To Be (3586 Views)

What Are The Best Countries To Get Oyinbo Wife / Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) / Charles Dny Jaja: Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Me And My Oyinbo Wife To Be by Sirhush(m): 10:03am On Apr 10, 2023
Sirhush:
Hello house. I meet this white woman on Facebook. Just like we all know now everyone dey try better there life each day. We have been dating for like 2month. And I mistaking ask for her address not knowing for me yahoo boys have you this format for this my woman before and she later discover it a scam trick. Na so this woman block me oo. Say am a scammer. I don't know what to do. Because I truly love this woman. And I wish to marry her for real. But I don't know how to confused her for our relationship to go back to normal. You know oyinbo now dey no easy to control. Only if person use juju for them. And I don't want to try that cos I feel it may not let the relationship last. I need advice House 🏠
Hello house. I meet this wife woman on Facebook. Just like we all know now everyone dey try better there life each day. We have been dating for like 2month. And I mistaking ask for her address not knowing for me yahoo boys have you this format for this my woman before and she later discover it a scam trick. Na so this woman block me oo. Say am a scammer. I don't know what to do. Because I truly love this woman. And I wish to marry her for real. But I don't know how to confused her for our relationship to go back to normal. You know oyinbo now dey no easy to control. Only if person use juju for them. And I don't want to try that cos I feel it may not let the relationship last. I need advice House 🏠
Re: Me And My Oyinbo Wife To Be by ahnie: 10:06am On Apr 10, 2023
One thing I love about white ladies is that....they don't take nonsense,once you misyarn they block you instantly.

Lemmi give you tips....what ever you do,always be honest n sharp.thry keep details of the tiniest conversation,that's how they judge you.
And expect to be controlled by her....not like us in Nigeria you guys take dey practice alphamaize,this one is in another different dimensions o.

Quick trick to win her over...any time she calls vC try letting her speak with your family...not your OG's make them OG nor go fall your hands.

2 Likes

Re: Me And My Oyinbo Wife To Be by Beebah321(f): 10:12am On Apr 10, 2023
You just wan run leave naija, but God don drag u come back grin grin
Just move on grin

3 Likes

Re: Me And My Oyinbo Wife To Be by Rokiat(f): 10:12am On Apr 10, 2023
The way you talking oyinbo this and that as if you’ve achieved something big smh I smell self hate. Just pathetic.

Where is Dr Umar Johnson when you need him? grin

And the same black man that wouldn’t show love or respect to their own black sisters will be shaking over these snow bunnies with their self hating asses.

1 Like

Re: Me And My Oyinbo Wife To Be by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 4:42pm On Apr 10, 2023
What I know is that black toto is sweeter than white toto grin

3 Likes

Re: Me And My Oyinbo Wife To Be by 12spices(m): 6:19pm On Apr 10, 2023
But why ask for the address in the first place. undecided
Re: Me And My Oyinbo Wife To Be by Fmghewzy(m): 6:33pm On Apr 10, 2023
Rokiat:
The way you talking oyinbo this and that as if you’ve achieved something big smh I smell self hate. Just pathetic.

And the same black man that wouldn’t show love or respect to their own black sisters will be shaking over these snow bunnies with their self hating asses.

Nawa ooo, but if it were a black woman marrying a white man.

You guys would be everywhere shouting
Yass Queen 👑.
Dump their sorry asses
Black men ain't shit......

This inferiority complex goes both ways , and it ain't everyone.

Scroll through other comments here, you see that majority of black guys are not snow bunny freak like you are putting it.
Maybe the African American dudes though.

4 Likes

Re: Me And My Oyinbo Wife To Be by Rokiat(f): 6:38pm On Apr 10, 2023
Fmghewzy:

Nawa ooo, but if it were a black woman marrying a white man.

You guys would be everywhere shouting
Yass Queen 👑.
Dump their sorry asses
Black men ain't shit......

This inferiority complex goes both ways , and it ain't everyone.

Scroll through other comments here, you see that majority of black guys are not snow bunny freak like you are putting it.
Maybe the African American dudes thought.

Never me I didn’t believe in that. I am
Attracted to my own race of people and people that look like me. Black women are definitely part of the problem as well talking about black
Man ain’t Shi..it when in actuality black men are much better just that other race men of women don’t put their man out in public like black women do.

Black women sit with other race of women to discuss their own man and you never catch mayonnaise woman doing that.

The problem with our people is just too much and the self hate is just too much, at the end of the day you can’t save everyone.

P.S many African men are even worse even with colourism.
Re: Me And My Oyinbo Wife To Be by Fmghewzy(m): 6:52pm On Apr 10, 2023
Rokiat:

Exactly, a very big problem with black people is that we make everything about race.

A man cheats - Black men aren't loyal blah blah blah.
Someone commits a crime - black people this , black people that.
Some bad happens in their country - ooo Africa ,why is Africa cursed .

Then they start comparing with other races or countries.

There is a particular lady on this forum, seems to have a thing for Mexican dudes (which is cool , no prob)
She is so quick to start judging and comparing them with Nigerian men.

Her judgement is probably based on watching too many Mexican movies or Naka and Dom on YouTube 🤣🤣.

She forgets about the drugs
Violent and babaric nature of the cartels there oo.

Same with the Korean comparison, watching k dramas.

They seem to forget Korea has one of the highest divorce rate , despite all the love love they show on TV.

Nonsense coming from their mouths

2 Likes

Re: Me And My Oyinbo Wife To Be by Fmghewzy(m): 6:54pm On Apr 10, 2023
Rokiat:

P.S many African men are even worse even with colourism.

It's both ways sister, ask any girl the description of her dream man.

She says Tall ,DARK and handsome.

Say goes with the guys obsessed over light skinned women.
Re: Me And My Oyinbo Wife To Be by Shinabrown5308(m): 12:18am On Apr 11, 2023
I’m sorry I want say some confidential things, tell me if I should
Re: Me And My Oyinbo Wife To Be by SavageResponse(m): 4:35am On Apr 11, 2023
Shinabrown5308:
I’m sorry I want say some confidential things, tell me if I should

Say it
Re: Me And My Oyinbo Wife To Be by Shinabrown5308(m): 5:22am On Apr 11, 2023
SavageResponse:

Say it
going for spirituality will be very expensive not money but life and God’s will, I believe in hustle too but I never go that far yet if I’m liberal with what I make monthly I should be okay, my advice for you is email her tell her story not just a short story include every fantasy, love and dreams you both share and promises tell how real and ready to make that come to real.

Don’t forget to include jokes, sex jokes, things to make her smile tell her not judge you etc...by her past experiences by the power of the most high she’ll reply I can’t say everything here, you almost lose a legit don’t joke that’s not easy.

1 Like

Re: Me And My Oyinbo Wife To Be by sharpwriter(m): 10:14am On Apr 11, 2023
Beebah321:
You just wan run leave naija, but God don drag u come back grin grin
Just move on grin
grin cheesy hahaha

1 Like

Re: Me And My Oyinbo Wife To Be by FORWARDEVERLY: 10:27am On Apr 11, 2023
DaudaTheSexyGuy:
What I know is that black toto is sweeter than white toto grin

My guy na fat lie....
If you dn test the two you go know say you just dey lie...
White pussy any time any day and twice on Tuesday...
Re: Me And My Oyinbo Wife To Be by Sirhush(m): 4:40pm On Jul 12, 2023
We back together and I can say we still on a good mode. But she keep saying she can't come over here And she won't help me to enter American we talk every day. But I con dey consider make I run level abi waiting una think my fellow narialand
Re: Me And My Oyinbo Wife To Be by Sirhush(m): 4:42pm On Jul 12, 2023
ahnie:
One thing I love about white ladies is that....they don't take nonsense,once you misyarn they block you instantly.

Lemmi give you tips....what ever you do,always be honest n sharp.thry keep details of the tiniest conversation,that's how they judge you.
And expect to be controlled by her....not like us in Nigeria you guys take dey practice alphamaize,this one is in another different dimensions o.

Quick trick to win her over...any time she calls vC try letting her speak with your family...not your OG's make them OG nor go fall your hands.
You advice is very helpful but I no won loose this chance. How does guys dey run am self way them dey take marry American woman
Re: Me And My Oyinbo Wife To Be by 100smile(m): 4:50pm On Jul 12, 2023
FORWARDEVERLY:

My guy na fat lie.... If you dn test the two you go know say you just dey lie... White pussy any time any day and twice on Tuesday...
Cap.. I don taste the two plus pink pussy. None is close to black pussy. knw dis and knw peace bro

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

We Broke Up But She Still Calls Everyday. Is This Right ??? / 19 Years Old. Should I Stop Supporting Her? / Distance A Barrier In A Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.