Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide (56044 Views)

High School Student Allegedly Commits Suicide Over Unwanted Pregnancy / Lagos Traders Protest ₦600 Million Loss To Ponzi Scheme Matthew Agbaje / EFCC Arrests Ponzi Scheme Operator, Amos Olaniyan Over ₦128m Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide by fydence: 8:56am On Apr 05, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Why invest millions of naira on ponzi scheme without husband's knowledge ?

Does her husband even know she ha this huge amount of money to put on a questionable investment hmm?

But chinmark, You will never go unpunished for this crime
he will go unpunished jor
Re: Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide by Knows12(m): 8:57am On Apr 05, 2022
DontBullshitMe:
Rest in Peace.

I No believe in any online biz, maybe that's y I'm poor

1 Like

Re: Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 05, 2022
How did you scale through school?
You either have a problem with reading or you are an impatient somebody.

Jakumo:
Nice try. The man is attempting to fake his own death in order to escape the long arm of the law, forgetting that his manhood lives on, and can be tracked by those hunting for him.

1 Like

Re: Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide by ecomalchemist(m): 8:59am On Apr 05, 2022
erubati:
Thank God I never got the real direction to themap.ng office around international airport road.i was so into the advertisement back then,I felt the strong urge to invest.
I for don dey cry abi commit suicide by now.
All these Ponzi scheme dey always fear me.

The ROI was just so outrageous to say the least, I was very very skeptical.

Dude's packaging was topnotch as he perfected his game plan with exotic buildings in Lagos and Abuja and delivery bikes in every nook and cranny.

With the knowledge he has, he can start up a million dollar business but his greed took the best part of him.

The bastard CEO scammed Nigerians to the tune of N7.5b, as we speak no one even knows his whereabouts.

Re: Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide by ezebunafo(m): 8:59am On Apr 05, 2022
Jakumo:
Nice try. The man is attempting to fake his own death in order to escape the long arm of the law, forgetting that his manhood lives on, and can be tracked by those hunting for him.
I bet you didn't read the post
Re: Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide by Princewill1(m): 9:01am On Apr 05, 2022
duality:
I thought I was reading chymall.

But then, what about chymall. I don't hear about it again. may need to chat up those telling me about it.
Lol Chymall wey fold up over a year ago.

2 Likes

Re: Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide by obailala(m): 9:02am On Apr 05, 2022
Jakumo:
Lol.. are you sure you read and understood the report?
Re: Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide by dankorode(m): 9:15am On Apr 05, 2022
Jamesbiodun:
Damn, na greediness they make person do ponzi scheme... I no dey do anything investment again... RIP to her sad
Yes o, Yoruba people called it"ojukokoro'
Re: Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide by bouncin04(m): 9:16am On Apr 05, 2022
Esseite:
In as much as its greediness and possibly laziness aswell, but this goes to show a country devoid of oppurtunities, it goes to show the people are willing to make good investments but no avenue or notable organizations to fund.

- You go to stocks, you get N20 In some months..
- You go crypto, you loose 50% and deceive yourself it going up by 10% despite loosing 50% initially.
- You go into farming, bandits, herdsmen, kidnappers and excessive stress drain life out of you..
- You go into sales, the economy, taxes and custom duty swallow you..
- You get a job, underemployment and inflation takes care of you..
- You go into Sport bets... See you and poverty having dinner..

In all of this while you are trying investments and looking to earn some extra, you have even lost 50% on bills and living expense.. She was just trying to survive.

I don't know you , but you deserve some accolades .

Re: Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide by Kam2021: 9:17am On Apr 05, 2022
CHINMARK, Amanda Chisom and the rest the blood of this woman on your head and generation
Re: Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide by KamsiViva: 9:17am On Apr 05, 2022
Na wa oh ....

This is really sad .. taking her life won't bring the money naw, she lost out in both....

Succide is never an option.
Fight until u get every penny back
Re: Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide by Jakumo(m): 9:22am On Apr 05, 2022
primeFestus:
How did you scale through school?
You either have a problem with reading or you are an impatient somebody.

I attended the Ogbomosho Institute of Panel Beating, Blacksmithing, and Palm Wine Tapping where I earned an honorary doctorate degree that was printed in the renowned Oluwole Area of Lagos. God breast Argentina.
Re: Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide by bipng: 9:23am On Apr 05, 2022
Greed. They will never learn lesson from Ponzi scheme

PrinceOfLagos:
The crashed Ponzi scheme, Chinmark Group has claimed its first victim.

https://dailypost.ng/2022/04/05/ponzi-scheme-chinmark-investor-nuella-commits-suicide/
Re: Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide by Jakumo(m): 9:23am On Apr 05, 2022
obailala:
Lol.. are you sure you read and understood the report?

Reading and understanding are only for people who cannot afford to engage a Babalawo witch doctor.
Re: Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide by Pharmboy24: 9:28am On Apr 05, 2022
Jakumo:
Guy you well like, only from the caption you read you started posting rubbish, can’t even spare a min to read the write up

1 Like

Re: Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide by Jakumo(m): 9:32am On Apr 05, 2022
Pharmboy24:

Guy you well like, only from the caption you read you started posting rubbish, can’t even spare a min to read the write up

If you sef get new wife for house, you go understand why as man pikin nogo get time to read when betta work dey ground.

Haba, abi you no know say man must nack? Ok I go soon return again. I wan do round 5 now.
Re: Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide by HeavenVGate: 9:33am On Apr 05, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
The crashed Ponzi scheme, Chinmark Group has claimed its first victim.

https://dailypost.ng/2022/04/05/ponzi-scheme-chinmark-investor-nuella-commits-suicide/
All other women, what are they waiting for? They should all commit suicide too na grin grin
Re: Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide by duality(m): 9:34am On Apr 05, 2022
Princewill1:
Lol Chymall wey fold up over a year ago.

Really!!!!!

Some of my guys in church, no let me rest because of Chymall.

1 Like

Re: Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide by ambale(m): 9:36am On Apr 05, 2022
Esseite:
In as much as its greediness and possibly laziness aswell, but this goes to show a country devoid of oppurtunities, it goes to show the people are willing to make good investments but no avenue or notable organizations to fund.

- You go crypto, you loose 50% and deceive yourself it going up by 10% despite loosing 50% initially.
- You go into farming, bandits, herdsmen, kidnappers and excessive stress drain life out of you..

In all of this while you are trying investments and looking to earn some extra, you have even lost 50% on bills and living expense.. She was just trying to survive.

You couldn't have said it better
It is very painful the type of leaders we are blessed with

Creating wealth should be a major plan of any forward thinking government, that way she can control investments in the country, there are still legit platforms but it needs serious regulations

Cos some persons who might want to go overboard

But as at this moment, all our hopefuls for 2023 have not said shishi about wealth creation, which means our problems with persist at least for another four years.
Re: Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide by Polynek(m): 9:40am On Apr 05, 2022
Dix Kain death no de touch me
She is greedy.
Any person wey de put Moni 4 Ponzi scheme to get it ×2 is very greedy,
Re: Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 05, 2022
Goldbw122:

That is truth, when it is legit platform, you will notice that their income is low and build up with time...
There is nothing like a legit platform!!! a ponzi is a ponzi! their is nothing like a small thief, a thief is a thief!
Re: Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide by obontami: 9:43am On Apr 05, 2022
Esseite:

You have a valid point.
Re: Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide by koyyess: 9:46am On Apr 05, 2022
How to scam Nigerians.

1.Tell them you are married.

2. Showcase your family as a responsible family person.

3.Put 'God' in every statement you make.

4. Snap pics of you praying, shouting and crying near church alter to show fake humility.

This man studied nizoorians well and used it to get people's money to establish various businesses for himself- food and logistics, construction, real estate, restaurant, etc...Jack of all trades and master of none.

Then he comes out with his red suit and people are marveled not knowing it's their money he used.

4 Likes

Re: Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide by omosefeeguaibor(f): 9:46am On Apr 05, 2022
Jalaw:

Did you read the details?
if you've been following this Chinmark news before this post, you'll understand the guy is right. It is true he is trying to fake his own death, so as to avoid justice.
Re: Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide by Ajimusty2: 9:53am On Apr 05, 2022
Jakumo:
read again.
Re: Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide by NomzyJust(m): 9:54am On Apr 05, 2022
Jakumo:

Did you turn your phone upside down to read?

1 Like

Re: Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide by Kingozymandias(m): 9:54am On Apr 05, 2022
Jakumo:

Learn to read before commenting ... It will help you in life
Re: Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide by Jakumo(m): 9:55am On Apr 05, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Learn to read before commenting ... It will help you in life

Kindly help me translate it into Mandarin Chinese so I can read it.
Re: Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide by Jakumo(m): 9:57am On Apr 05, 2022
NomzyJust:

Did you turn your phone upside down to read?

I generally place my laptop inside the toilet before attempting to read anything. I hope you don't have a problem with that modality.
Re: Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide by Myclubmycash: 9:57am On Apr 05, 2022
Why do you waste money in Ponzi scheme when you only need to hone your God's given skills to earn legitimately.

Seven figure freelancer Engr. Iyke Ojiobi will be unveiling the exact same strategies he used to make continuous dollars online from Copywriting, Copytyping, Fiverr and Upwork.
The class is totally free but very limited to a few persons. Click here to join us tonight;

https:///EyNOkOOuoquG960KKqitKA
Re: Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide by InsanePsycho(m): 10:01am On Apr 05, 2022
I lost interest where it said, "this is the end of ponzi schemes in Nigeria".

Nigerians will always remain gullible undecided
Re: Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide by Webtech884(m): 10:04am On Apr 05, 2022
Karma might be at work,, this kind of woman would have use there youth age to same young Niggas

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

NASS Clerk And Saraki Snubbed Buhari‘s Request – Garba Shehu / Obasanjo Loses Polling Unit To APC / Atiku Abubakar Lands In Washington, USA - Dele Momodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.