Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,557 members, 7,812,785 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide (56037 Views)

Lagos Traders Protest ₦600 Million Loss To Ponzi Scheme Matthew Agbaje / EFCC Arrests Ponzi Scheme Operator, Amos Olaniyan Over ₦128m Scam / Army Captain Commits Suicide In Maiduguri, Borno State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide by femkem(m): 7:07am On Apr 05, 2022
Beware of ponzi scheme, they won't hear. There is one currently going on in Lagos called Qnet. Its a pyramid, u pay 450k and still bring two people to pay same amount. My friend is already a victim.

6 Likes

Re: Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide by Jakumo(m): 7:07am On Apr 05, 2022
GAZZUZZ:

I don't think you read the content

Correctomundo. Didn't bother to read the story at all. No apologies offered though.
Re: Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide by webincomeplus(m): 7:09am On Apr 05, 2022
Jakumo:
Nice try. The man is attempting to fake his own death in order to escape the long arm of the law, forgetting that his manhood lives on, and can be tracked by those hunting for him.
Even the headline that you read before jumping into conclusion, you couldn't comprehend. The name "Nuella" was written in the headline, yet you still read that as a man's name. People like you should be banned from using the Internet!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide by Henix(m): 7:10am On Apr 05, 2022
Chinmark, the fake billionaire that was busy using people's money to live a flamboyant and philanthropic life on Facebook.

All they have, Chinmark has taken

2 Likes

Re: Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide by Zico5(m): 7:10am On Apr 05, 2022
There is another one going on now. They call it omega pro. They said it's all over the world.

4 Likes

Re: Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide by Jakumo(m): 7:10am On Apr 05, 2022
webincomeplus:

Even the headline that you read before jumping into conclusion, you couldn't comprehend. The name "Nuella" was written in the headline, yet you still read that as a man's name. People like you should be banned from using the Internet!

I agree. I have banned myself from the Internet henceforth, but my manhood lives on.

2 Likes

Re: Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide by Adek15(m): 7:11am On Apr 05, 2022
Jamesbiodun:
Damn, na greediness they make person do ponzi scheme... I no dey do anything investment again... RIP to her sad
I've been a victim and I agree with you 100%.

The only investment I can do is real estate (something I can see, feel and touch) and even that one, I'll make sure I do my due diligence.

6 Likes

Re: Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide by MoneyGoDrop: 7:11am On Apr 05, 2022
[quote author=Agbegbaorogboye post=111658811]
You mean all those who fall victim of Ponzi are dishonest.
Is that what you use to console yourself while carrying out your evil act?
Don't worry. One day your monkey go go market him no go return

Mumu, where in my moniker did you chinmark or have i advertised for them or any other group for that matter. When this chinmark started, i was told to invest but going with my parents past experiences,i decided against it while those that invested were making me feel like a fool. The truth is that these things don't last no matter how flashy they seem but knowing Nigerians well,they will still invest in the next ponzi in 3 years time.
Re: Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide by onilanre(m): 7:12am On Apr 05, 2022
Jakumo:
Nice try. The man is attempting to fake his own death in order to escape the long arm of the law, forgetting that his manhood lives on, and can be tracked by those hunting for him.

You read with your eyes, but comprehend with your anus. Stop smoking weed.

2 Likes

Re: Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide by cejaypriesty(m): 7:12am On Apr 05, 2022
Nonexisting:
She died of her foolishness. I know some inner stories on this chinmark issue and I created a thread on this long time ago. What kind of woman invests her family's lifesaving in a ponzi scheme without involving her husband? Many of these ladies were fuccked by chinmark. He lavished the monies on them. I don't have any sympathy to give foolish people. Most women I know that invested heavily in his scam were fuccking him, quote me anywhere and I can defend it. Ask yourself this. How were they able to have direct access to him? When you invested in MMM, did you have the CEO's phone number. The only investors in chinmark I will pity are small investors who invested through the olosho in Abuja that graduated from law faculty in unizik.
Not having the number of the CEO doesn't still make it legit, referring to MMM..Many also lost their lives as a result of MMM disappointment.

1 Like

Re: Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide by PIPPROF(m): 7:13am On Apr 05, 2022
Zico5:
There is another one going on now. They call it omega pro. They said it's all over the world.

When that colombian pomzi will close ehn

E go red
Ip c nonsense bot don close already

1 Like

Re: Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide by Jakumo(m): 7:13am On Apr 05, 2022
onilanre:

You read with your eyes, but comprehend with your anus. Stop smoking weed.

I only vape and never smoke, good sir. You are right that I couldn't be bothered to read the rambling back story. To play devil's advocate, is it not possible for a person to fake their own death by having friends and family declare them dead to the press?

1 Like

Re: Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide by MoneyGoDrop: 7:14am On Apr 05, 2022
Adek15 pm

The only investment I can do is real estate (something I can see, feel and touch) and even that one, I'll make sure I do my due diligence.

Good for you bro. If you feel like you have some money go buy land from the right source atleast it will appreciate in matter of months or years. Stop investing in these getmoneyquick schemes.
Re: Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide by Kobicove(m): 7:16am On Apr 05, 2022
Jakumo:

Did you even read the story? undecided
Re: Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide by akezn: 7:17am On Apr 05, 2022
Still wondering how anybody in this mother earth will be able to convince me to put my money in any of this nonsense money doubling schemes. How do you want to say it. No be me and una at all.

RIP Nuella.

Where are all those people shouting I am Chinmarked? Are you still chinmarked?

Nonsense and ingredient.

1 Like

Re: Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide by Chasaq237: 7:17am On Apr 05, 2022
Please what of ceepass viable x and farm4me?The crashed Ponzi scheme, Chinmark Group has claimed its first victim[/i].

https://dailypost.ng/2022/04/05/ponzi-scheme-chinmark-investor-nuella-commits-suicide/ [/quote]
Re: Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide by Nobody: 7:17am On Apr 05, 2022
Beedude:
Greed killed her. Not Chinmark.
If the husband asked her to loan him that money to support his business, i am sure she wont give the man.
For her to put millions without informing the husband means there are more secret she is sheilding from the man.
This is a lesson to all those who advocate that a man should give his wife the spear keys to his vault, na body go tell you

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide by aklion: 7:18am On Apr 05, 2022
In as much as I feel for her death. But when ever you go against your husband knowledge to fulfill your desires as a woman. E no fit be well with you las las. May her soul rest in peace
Re: Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide by mariovito(m): 7:18am On Apr 05, 2022
I nor get any sorry or rip to tell mumu people.
Re: Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide by akezn: 7:19am On Apr 05, 2022
Read now before you comment.

quote author=Jakumo post=111658004]Nice try. The man is attempting to fake his own death in order to escape the long arm of the law, forgetting that his manhood lives on, and can be tracked by those hunting for him.[/quote]
Re: Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide by Adek15(m): 7:19am On Apr 05, 2022
MoneyGoDrop:
Adek15 pm

Good for you bro. If you feel like you have some money go buy land from the right source atleast it will appreciate in matter of months or years. Stop investing in these getmoneyquick schemes.
I don't have the money yet but I will very soon.
My friend has been telling me about omega pro. I told him he should prepare for when it will fall apart because it definitely will.

3 Likes

Re: Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide by Nobody: 7:20am On Apr 05, 2022
Why haven't they arrested the criminal?

1 Like

Re: Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide by Nobody: 7:20am On Apr 05, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Why invest millions of naira on ponzi scheme without husband's knowledge ?

Does her husband even know she ha this huge amount of money to put on a questionable investment hmm?

But chinmark, You will never go unpunished for this crime
You're always biased with your comments, stop assuming things and how did you know her husband wasn't aware
Re: Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide by PrinceOfLagos: 7:21am On Apr 05, 2022
Iyaebe:
You're always biased with your comments, stop assuming things and how did you know her husband wasn't aware
Read the bolded

Look up
Re: Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide by Dannyset(m): 7:21am On Apr 05, 2022
Cincima:
86vip bet u mean?

Which one is this again? grin
Re: Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide by duduade: 7:22am On Apr 05, 2022
Jakumo:

Did you read at all
Re: Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide by elganzar(m): 7:22am On Apr 05, 2022
Jakumo:

Re: Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide by CaptMarvel(m): 7:23am On Apr 05, 2022
Since the end days of mmm, you bring ponzi come my way, I gun you down! Simple! grin

But this Nuella sef, how will you carry millions into ponzi scheme, its all because of greed na, apparently you still don't let your husband know about it, its wrong o.

Anyway Rip, chinmark won't go free on this

1 Like

Re: Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide by Kobicove(m): 7:23am On Apr 05, 2022
femkem:
Beware of ponzi scheme, they won't hear. There is one currently going on in Lagos called Qnet. Its a pyramid, u pay 450k and still bring two people to pay same amount. My friend is already a victim.

Dem no dey hear word grin
Re: Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide by Jakumo(m): 7:24am On Apr 05, 2022
duduade:

Did you read at all

Reality is a crutch for those too cowardly to face drugs haha. To reply your question, I did not even read the headline haha. Sorry to hurt you like that.
Re: Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide by xrucifix05(m): 7:26am On Apr 05, 2022
Greedy Nigerians will Never listen, the same way this La Buen vida, is everywhere, moving in convoy of expensive white Benz. When that one will crash, there will be mass suicide. RIP Nuella.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ekweremadu's Handshake At Emeka Offor's Father's Burial (photos) / Lady Applies Makeup On Governor Obaseki's Face / NASS Clerk And Saraki Snubbed Buhari‘s Request – Garba Shehu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.