Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Advice Please - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advice Please (1180 Views)

Good Advice Please. Do I Have A Case In This Matter? / Please My Marriage ! Advice Please / Married Ladies I Need Your Advice Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice Please by SensualMan1(m): 10:32am On Apr 06, 2022
Acidosis:

Moving to a one bedroom of 240k seems like a good way to manage your finance but it's not the right approach to cut cost.

360-240 = 80k.

In your new apartment, you'll need money to fix electricals, paints, transportation, and agency/agreement fee. The 80k you intend to save won't cover these expenses. So it's only right to stay where you are and find a way to improve the finance. You'll only reap the benefits of relocating after 2-3 years but think about the inconvenience. It's not worth the stress.

360-240 =120
Now is saving 120k worth the inconvenience of family of 5 squeezing themselves in a one bedroom apartment for one year? I don't think. And one bedroom apartment ain't that always spacious. What about neighbours wahala? cheesy

I still believe his rent is OK as a family man. The burden lies in his additional mouths to feed. 2 kids woulda bn fine, but since they are 3 young man gotta double his hustle and cut cost. Instead of driving to work, use public transport. No fanfare, no new clothes, no bottle water - drink tap water. And lastly don't look at the mall - bone face commot.
Re: Advice Please by emmanuelbrown26: 10:32am On Apr 06, 2022
Mariangeles:

You didn't make any sense. Just went off point.
I'm still in point baby girl, those that voted sai baba deserves capital punishment from d pit of hell
Re: Advice Please by SensualMan1(m): 10:35am On Apr 06, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

I'm still in point baby girl, those that voted sai baba deserves capital punishment from d pit of hell
Have they not suffered enough for7 years? cheesy

To err is human, to forgive is Divine.
Re: Advice Please by RSVP: 10:55am On Apr 06, 2022
Living in over 300k per annual appartment might not actually be the problem here broda.

Try to broad ur financial source by empowering ur woman and adjust spending on unnecessary things that doesn't contribute much to your household.

Everyone wants the best for themselves and their family but you jzt need to cut ur coat according to ur finances this time.
Re: Advice Please by Acidosis(m): 11:00am On Apr 06, 2022
SensualMan1:
360-240 =120
Now is saving 120k worth the inconvenience of family of 5 squeezing themselves in a one bedroom apartment for one year? I don't think. And one bedroom apartment ain't that always spacious. What about neighbours wahala? cheesy

I still believe his rent is OK as a family man. The burden lies in his additional mouths to feed. 2 kids woulda bn fine, but since they are 3 young man gotta double his hustle and cut cost. Instead of driving to work, use public transport. No fanfare, no new clothes, no bottle water - drink tap water. And lastly don't look at the mall - bone face commot.

Oh right. 120k not 80k. Weak mathematics grin grin
Re: Advice Please by mastermaestro(m): 11:52am On Apr 06, 2022
J0hnTrevolt:
Thank u sir. My monthly income is 109k. My monthly rent is 30k, feeding, groceries, car maintenance, school fees for 3, everything. At the end of the month am left with nothing.

This one is a hard nut to crack. Your wife needs to get to work. Start up something little for her as quickly as possible. 109k is barely enough for a family of 5 plus rent, feeding, cable subscription, internet data, school fees, maintaining a car, in-law assistance grin, etc.

Sir, the solution lies in your wife earning an income and or you pursuing new opportunities. As a single dude, I know the bills I incur every month.
Re: Advice Please by emmanuelbrown26: 12:31pm On Apr 06, 2022
SensualMan1:
Have they not suffered enough for7 years? cheesy

To err is human, to forgive is Divine.
That was in d Christian book not reality of Nigeria sir. All of us go suffer am together and I'm happy for the suffer suffer

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Family is about to be destroy / Barbecue Grill For Quick Sale / Woman Lays Heavy Curses On Daughter For Getting Married Without Informing Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.