Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Ebonyi International Airport Runway In Progress - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ebonyi International Airport Runway In Progress (42357 Views)

Air Peace Plane Overshoots Runway In Port Harcourt / Air Niugini Plane Lands In The Ocean, Overshoots Runway In Micronesia / Dana Air Skids Off The Runway In Port Harcourt, Lands Inside Bush (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi International Airport Runway In Progress by Topmaike007(m): 9:41pm On Apr 05, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
If emerge APC presidential I will vote him regardless the attack of his people. But Ebonyi people are peaceful loving people they are not engage in tribalism and religious bigots.
the reason we Ebonyian is like that is because among we Igbo we are marginalized so for that we respect ourselves among all Nigerians
Re: Ebonyi International Airport Runway In Progress by Elvis778(m): 9:41pm On Apr 05, 2022
OVB123:
Dave Umahi is the best performing governor in south east region. God bless him, God bless Ebonyi state.
Infrastructure wise, no doubt, but the people are dying of hunger, state workers are suffering.
Re: Ebonyi International Airport Runway In Progress by ogelekpomgam(m): 9:42pm On Apr 05, 2022
Why reinforce a runway?..if the concrete cover of the rebars becomes exposed,and with the govt poor maintenance culture,the rebars burst the aeroplane tires..and it's good night.. cry

Re: Ebonyi International Airport Runway In Progress by Topmaike007(m): 9:43pm On Apr 05, 2022
tit:
Is there running water in Abakilili, Nkalagu, and Afikpo?
is there running water in Lagos?

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi International Airport Runway In Progress by Golan007: 9:44pm On Apr 05, 2022
mrvitalis:

Explain how activities of IPOB affects him
But OPC didn't affect obj
Militants didn't affect Jonathan
Boko haram didn't affect Buhari

I'm waiting

OPC?

Name 1 prominent name that was killed by OPC.
Re: Ebonyi International Airport Runway In Progress by Topmaike007(m): 9:45pm On Apr 05, 2022
Ebubu:
honestly
I am proud Ebonyian,Dave umahi is doing what any other governor have not done for us...

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi International Airport Runway In Progress by teemac01(m): 9:45pm On Apr 05, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]

Shut up.

The govt is building airport which will provide job opportunities, you are here screaming what Ebonyi needs is job. So how will he provide the jobs? By simply enrolling you into the payroll and be paying you for doing nothing?

What the indigenes need is conducive atmosphere to earn cool living and that conducive atmosphere is the provision of basic amenities. Dave Umahi has performed creditably in this regard.

No govt will bring money and food physically to your door step. That airport will provide both direct and indirect employment to youth who have brains and that is the money and food. angry

one question...who flies to ebonyi...

two...there is calabar,enugu,owerri surrounding ebonyi....do you think people will see these three airports and still pick ebonyi as last destination...food for thought

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi International Airport Runway In Progress by Oddfinder: 9:46pm On Apr 05, 2022
SHINJA:
What the people of Ebonyi need is good food and jobs not airports..How will airport help the poor people of Ebonyi state?

Instead of providing jobs for them you are busy building airport while most of the youths from Ebonyi state are busy hawking lacasera and gala by the road side of Lagos...
You forgpt that it's thesame poor people, youths,widows etc that'll be employed in yhat airport. Ebony sons and daughters not some aboki quota booshit. Cab drivers, security, hospitality, restaurants etc. These spot wil all be filled with ebonyi youths and citizens..oga the village this airport is cited will experience upto 1000% transformation

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi International Airport Runway In Progress by prosnadis(m): 9:46pm On Apr 05, 2022
Keep quiet....so so complain.... critical infrastructure is the way to development.... Government does not do give away
SHINJA:
What the people of Ebonyi need is good food and jobs not airports..How will airport help the poor people of Ebonyi state?

Instead of providing jobs for them you are busy building airport while most of the youths from Ebonyi state are busy hawking lacasera and gala by the road side of Lagos...
Re: Ebonyi International Airport Runway In Progress by Topmaike007(m): 9:47pm On Apr 05, 2022
SHINJA:

OGA your State wey create Job for him people is it not drugs they are doing and most are wallowing in Prisons in Asian countries...I am proud of my people they hustle Legit.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi International Airport Runway In Progress by Ebubu: 9:47pm On Apr 05, 2022
Topmaike007:
I am proud Ebonyian,Dave umahi is doing what any other governor have done for us...
u’re right
Re: Ebonyi International Airport Runway In Progress by Centachos: 9:48pm On Apr 05, 2022
SHINJA:

Where will the good job come from if something like these is not put in place, or do you xpect the governor to be given out money meant for projects for the so called poor people so that tommorow you will say he didn't do anything while in office?

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi International Airport Runway In Progress by Topmaike007(m): 9:48pm On Apr 05, 2022
Helper1991:
Low mentality..... Do you know how many Ebonyians will be employ via this massive project? Over a thousand plus, Ticket sellers, Cleaners, Taxi Drivers, Security, Haulagers, Air hostages, hotelliers, etc.
abeg help me school am

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi International Airport Runway In Progress by Datikwerreboi(m): 9:49pm On Apr 05, 2022
Elvis778:

Infrastructure wise, no doubt, but the people are dying of hunger, state workers are suffering.
What about states like Abia that don't construct and don't still pay salaries . Umahi doesn't owe state civil servants

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi International Airport Runway In Progress by Saviourfresh: 9:52pm On Apr 05, 2022
Omo the guy is doing well.
Re: Ebonyi International Airport Runway In Progress by Pardubice: 9:53pm On Apr 05, 2022
LeoDeKing
useless idiot always talking down on his mater's!!! Ewu!!!!!!!postt=111663824:

The reason Dave Umahi is the worst enemy of ipob pigs is becoming very obvious.

Dave Umahi is the best performing gov in South East and if there is anything ipob pigs hate most, it is infrastructural development.

Ever wondered why the beasts keep extolling a thief like Peter Obi. angry
Re: Ebonyi International Airport Runway In Progress by Elvis778(m): 9:55pm On Apr 05, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

What about states like Abia that don't construct and don't still pay salaries . Umahi doesn't owe state civil servants
He does, my close friend is from the state, according to him and alot of Ebonyi people I know, the infrastructure is great, but the way citizens are treated is very bad, alot of workers also complain of being owed more than 6 months, don't know how valid that is but I heard it on radio interview, from a man that exposed lots of things I wouldn't want to mention here cuz me sef I dey fear, so a man like that for presidency? True he will transform Nigeria, but a lot of people, mostly FG workers might die off.
Re: Ebonyi International Airport Runway In Progress by frowland(m): 9:57pm On Apr 05, 2022
SHINJA:

How do you create jobs without infrastructure? Those investors that will come to do business in Ebonyi should come by road? Some of you need to receive serious sense.

4 Likes

Re: Ebonyi International Airport Runway In Progress by CoronaVirusPro: 9:59pm On Apr 05, 2022
See the quality of work? Top notch!

Not that warehouse Obiano built in Anambra
Re: Ebonyi International Airport Runway In Progress by CoronaVirusPro: 10:01pm On Apr 05, 2022
frowland:

How do you create jobs without infrastructure? Those investors that will come to do business in Ebonyi should come by road? Some of you need to receive serious sense.

You said it all!

Buhari was right when he said average Nigerian youth not brilliant.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi International Airport Runway In Progress by Elvis778(m): 10:01pm On Apr 05, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
Forget that thing.

I have friends that have participated in Jamb supervision.
U also have friends working in jamb control center, clearing CCTV footage of your friends?

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi International Airport Runway In Progress by Ebubu: 10:12pm On Apr 05, 2022
Topmaike007:
is there running water in Lagos?
abuja even get running water ? No mind am
Re: Ebonyi International Airport Runway In Progress by Ebubu: 10:13pm On Apr 05, 2022
Fatbam003:
You are a fool young man
he is right

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi International Airport Runway In Progress by Topmaike007(m): 10:13pm On Apr 05, 2022
Ebubu:
abuja even get running water ? No mind am
which place for Nigeria wey get running water
Re: Ebonyi International Airport Runway In Progress by Datikwerreboi(m): 10:16pm On Apr 05, 2022
Elvis778:

[s]He does, my close friend is from the state, according to him and alot of Ebonyi people I know, the infrastructure is great, but the way citizens are treated is very bad, alot of workers also complain of being owed more than 6 months, don't know how valid that is but I heard it on radio interview, from a man that exposed lots of things I wouldn't want to mention here cuz me sef I dey fear, so a man like that for presidency? True he will transform Nigeria, but a lot of people, mostly FG workers might die off.[/s]
You're lying ,civil servants aren't owed. My mom is a civil servant there even though their salary are lesser than what Elechi paid but he pays monthly , you liar, nawa oo

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi International Airport Runway In Progress by Ebubu: 10:16pm On Apr 05, 2022
Topmaike007:
which place for Nigeria wey get running water
no single state for nigeria. Our water issue just dey like electricity. No state get steady electricity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Construction Of The First Road Link To Bonny Island In Highly Challenging Enviro / Kano Is Beautiful (See Pictures) / Can You Identify These Roads And Bridges In Lagos? (throw-back PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.