Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,652 members, 7,813,196 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

Ebonyi International Airport Runway In Progress - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ebonyi International Airport Runway In Progress (42369 Views)

Air Peace Plane Overshoots Runway In Port Harcourt / Air Niugini Plane Lands In The Ocean, Overshoots Runway In Micronesia / Dana Air Skids Off The Runway In Port Harcourt, Lands Inside Bush (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi International Airport Runway In Progress by Ebubu: 10:16pm On Apr 05, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

You're lying ,civil servants aren't owed. My mom is a civil servant there even though their salary are lesser than what Elechi paid but he pays monthly , you liar, nawa oo
I have already debunked him
Re: Ebonyi International Airport Runway In Progress by Datikwerreboi(m): 10:16pm On Apr 05, 2022
Ebubu:
you are lying. I have over 10 immediate and extended relatives who are in the state civil service and are not owed any dime in salaries. Say that he does not pay as high as other states like lagos and rivers and abuja, true. But Dave never owes any dime in salary. Even my old man a pensioner receives salary.

You suppose dethrone devil collect him throne of lies

The guy is lying ,my mom is a civil servant there and they are not owed not even for an hr

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi International Airport Runway In Progress by Ebubu: 10:17pm On Apr 05, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

The guy is lying ,my mom is a civil servant there and they are not owed not even for a hr
true
Re: Ebonyi International Airport Runway In Progress by Santiago26: 10:17pm On Apr 05, 2022
I am with you on this
Totilopussylick:
Like if you want this man to be your next presido of naija.....

Share if you want him not to be your next president tongue.
Re: Ebonyi International Airport Runway In Progress by otipoju(m): 10:22pm On Apr 05, 2022
SHINJA:
What the people of Ebonyi need is good food and jobs not airports..How will airport help the poor people of Ebonyi state?

Instead of providing jobs for them you are busy building airport while most of the youths from Ebonyi state are busy hawking lacasera and gala by the road side of Lagos...

Some of you will just talk with no idea of what you are saying. How do you create jobs exactly?

In building this airport...the builder will employ different people with various skills to build. That is job creation already.

After the airport is completed, various people with various skill sets will be directly employed by the government to work there. Other private business too will be situated on the premises employing more people. That is also job creation.

Now , off site other business will spring up to service the passengers using the international airport. For example hotels, taxis companies, laundry services, restaurants among others...all of them will employ people.

This can be replicated with any infastructure that is built. Roads, hospitals, prisons, parks and schools.

I hope you have learnt a thing or two today.

3 Likes

Re: Ebonyi International Airport Runway In Progress by chymeze: 10:25pm On Apr 05, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]

Shut up.

The govt is building airport which will provide job opportunities, you are here screaming what Ebonyi needs is job. So how will he provide the jobs? By simply enrolling you into the payroll and be paying you for doing nothing?

What the indigenes need is conducive atmosphere to earn cool living and that conducive atmosphere is the provision of basic amenities. Dave Umahi has performed creditably in this regard.

No govt will bring money and food physically to your door step. That airport will provide both direct and indirect employment to youth who have brains and that is the money and food. angry
While I agree with your point that government cannot put food physically on the table, I disagree on several points especially as someone who has lived years in Ebonyi state. Agreed, not everyone can work with government or civil service. Thus in that regard, since everyone cannot be employed by government it now becomes the responsibility of government to provide enabling and conducive environment for private businesses to thrive which would improve employment statistics. This is where this umahi government has been a disaster. Trust me, I'm speaking from first hand knowledge as someone that has lived there. Almost all private businesses have relocated from Ebonyi because of the high cost and inconducive environment for doing business there. The man imposes unreasonable taxes on businesses, even the market women and hawkers are taxed. Many times, they even stop me on the road and ask for tax receipt for my car, my tyre, tax receipt for driving on the road, tax receipt for my house, gate etc. These are not rumours or jokes. Even those employed by the government are not paid well. A whole director earns less than 100k. So I think when people argue for umahi, they should do so from an informed point of view and not just based on media propaganda which they read in the news without gauging the pulse of the average person living in Ebonyi. That's why lots of persons in Ebonyi celebrated the man's removal by the courts while those of you who don't know what's happening in Ebonyi were lashing out at the judge who delivered the judgement.

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi International Airport Runway In Progress by 4ckyou: 10:26pm On Apr 05, 2022
SHINJA:
What the people of Ebonyi need is good food and jobs not airports..How will airport help the poor people of Ebonyi state?

Instead of providing jobs for them you are busy building airport while most of the youths from Ebonyi state are busy hawking lacasera and gala by the road side of Lagos...
who will work in the airport? is it not ebonyi people? who is constructing the airport ? is it ebonyi people?

and what if they are hawking gala and lacasera, Igbos are in my state selling phone accessories in every street, yorubas are selling agbo and all, there's not tribe with no shortcomings, the ability to learn and improve is what makes a tribe to move forward, hatred like this will not take you anywhere
Re: Ebonyi International Airport Runway In Progress by 4ckyou: 10:28pm On Apr 05, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]

Shut up.

The govt is building airport which will provide job opportunities, you are here screaming what Ebonyi needs is job. So how will he provide the jobs? By simply enrolling you into the payroll and be paying you for doing nothing?

What the indigenes need is conducive atmosphere to earn cool living and that conducive atmosphere is the provision of basic amenities. Dave Umahi has performed creditably in this regard.

No govt will bring money and food physically to your door step. That airport will provide both direct and indirect employment to youth who have brains and that is the money and food. angry

tell him oh, some people not just get sense
Re: Ebonyi International Airport Runway In Progress by Ojukwu007(m): 10:30pm On Apr 05, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]

Shut up.

LEO DE WISE KING! please educate him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi International Airport Runway In Progress by cardoctor(m): 10:31pm On Apr 05, 2022
SHINJA:

Oh God Hahaaaaaaaahahhhhahahahahha
Re: Ebonyi International Airport Runway In Progress by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 05, 2022
16 Flyovers and counting in 7 years

Gov. Okezie Ikpeazu of Abia state has been stuck on one small flyover for over 7years ! Chai!
Re: Ebonyi International Airport Runway In Progress by Ekugbeh(m): 10:33pm On Apr 05, 2022
SHINJA:

You have a point, it's robots that's gonna work in that airport.
Re: Ebonyi International Airport Runway In Progress by ezegenigbonine: 10:34pm On Apr 05, 2022
LeoDeKing:
The reason Dave Umahi is the worst enemy of ipob pigs is becoming very obvious.

Dave Umahi is the best performing gov in South East and if there is anything ipob pigs hate most, it is infrastructural development.

Ever wondered why the beasts keep extolling a thief like Peter Obi. angry

People can type rubbish sha
Re: Ebonyi International Airport Runway In Progress by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 10:35pm On Apr 05, 2022
Officialgarri:
Dave for president o

Cos he's building airport?
Re: Ebonyi International Airport Runway In Progress by Tareq1105: 10:39pm On Apr 05, 2022
Officialgarri:
Dave for president o

I'm a Yoruba man and Umahi is the only Igbo man that can make me to queue inside the sun to vote.

I visited our office in Ebonyi and the officer in charge took me round the capital. I couldn't believe what I saw going by the meager allocation of the state. I think he's a good manager of funds.

Not someone with fake statistical data and lies.

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi International Airport Runway In Progress by Kpengla(m): 10:42pm On Apr 05, 2022
OgbonnaDaniel:
Gov Dave for president

Na unknown gunmen go use the airstrip shebi

Mumu people
Re: Ebonyi International Airport Runway In Progress by MansoryMX(m): 10:43pm On Apr 05, 2022
The things we celebrate in this part of the world as achievement is shameful! I some people shouting our next president!

Re: Ebonyi International Airport Runway In Progress by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 05, 2022
Actually it is 3.8km
Ebubu:
see the image under this comment below �

It is 3.5 km runway
Re: Ebonyi International Airport Runway In Progress by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 05, 2022
No Monday sit -at -home in Ebonyi state.
Re: Ebonyi International Airport Runway In Progress by wiseoneking: 10:45pm On Apr 05, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]

Shut up.

I see ab Igbo governor you are now worshipping. Smiles. At least he's is far better than any SW governor by your own judgement.
Re: Ebonyi International Airport Runway In Progress by YorubaIsGone: 10:46pm On Apr 05, 2022
LeoDeKing:

The real youths in the East have brains. Don't mistake igbos for ipob pigs. Real igbo youths are very industrious, innovative and focused. If you come across a very hardworking igbo guy, you will understand. He won't just let you go, he must make sure he renders a good service and earn his money from you.

Ipob pigs on the other hand are some frustrated illiterates who have now gotten a vocation by following a fraudster upandan robbing, killing and raping innocent indigenes in the name of one useless struggle. undecided
, have you abandoned your real moniker for Leodeking Any how you try to disguise yourself, your write-up is always the same, no difference.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi International Airport Runway In Progress by DrKKK1(m): 10:49pm On Apr 05, 2022
If not for sentiment, Gov. Dave Umahi is the right guy we need at the Aso rock to be assissted by Either elrufai or zulum. We jus need to pair the best in the south with the best from the North.
Re: Ebonyi International Airport Runway In Progress by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:52pm On Apr 05, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Like if you want this man to be your next presido of naija.....

Share if you want him not to be your next president tongue.
poo poo grandpa will never allow young and progressive mind like this to be president
Re: Ebonyi International Airport Runway In Progress by Goahead(m): 10:53pm On Apr 05, 2022
Ebonyi state international Airport presidential lounge as shared by Ebonyi online.

Re: Ebonyi International Airport Runway In Progress by Goahead(m): 10:54pm On Apr 05, 2022
Goahead:
Ebonyi state international Airport presidential lounge as shared by Ebonyi online.
Umahi is a presidential material.

Re: Ebonyi International Airport Runway In Progress by omenkaLives(m): 10:58pm On Apr 05, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
Non of these militant groups you have mentioned were ever at war with every other tribe in Nigeria.

Non has also attempted forcing Nigerians to elect their own.
Igbos are shameless kcunts walahi. These were the same idiots that were so jubilant when the useless judge sacked Umahi. They didn't care whether or not he is a performer, all they cared about was that he is in APC and that to them is taboo.

Ipob and its supporters are the worst thing that ever happened to AfghanEastern.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi International Airport Runway In Progress by theultimatep3(m): 11:06pm On Apr 05, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
If emerge APC presidential I will vote him regardless the attack of his people. But Ebonyi people are peaceful loving people they are not engage in tribalism and religious bigots.

Ebonyi and peace loving in the same sentence ?

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi International Airport Runway In Progress by CaptainAyub: 11:12pm On Apr 05, 2022
Angrygoat:
Oya na,so the ipob drug barons can use the airport for smuggling drugs in transit to Europe
Better a drug dealer than a SKULLar

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi International Airport Runway In Progress by koyyess: 11:14pm On Apr 05, 2022
Na now this state dey wake up. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kano Is Beautiful (See Pictures) / Can You Identify These Roads And Bridges In Lagos? (throw-back PHOTOS) / Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.