Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,737 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

What's Up With The High Rates Of Suicides lately In The U.S ( Pictures ) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Up With The High Rates Of Suicides lately In The U.S ( Pictures ) (2419 Views)

Which Strip Club Have U Attended Lately In Lagos Mainland / Loneliness & Dating Abroad: Perspectives of a Nigerian Student in The U.S / Why Are Women Cheating More Than Men Lately? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Up With The High Rates Of Suicides lately In The U.S ( Pictures ) by stunnert(m): 8:34am On Apr 06, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

Kindly share your opinion on this topic with us
Re: What's Up With The High Rates Of Suicides lately In The U.S ( Pictures ) by Orgasmgiver123(m): 9:03am On Apr 06, 2022
stunnert:

Kindly share your opinion on this topic with us

Yo bruv
I think the white get easily depressed, most of them don’t believe there is life after death, that’s why they tend to take their own lives when things go south for them. I see them as weak people who can’t stand the troubles of life. Nigerians will pass through fire and come out shining like gold but Americans can’t even stand the fire from a match stick.
I don’t blame their government, i don’t blame their system and i don’t blame their president, i blame the people who take their own lives when life throws challenges at them.

Damn.... nasty.... I’m out of here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Up With The High Rates Of Suicides lately In The U.S ( Pictures ) by stunnert(m): 9:54am On Oct 12, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Several people in the northern states wishes they were not born now.

The rate at which people are being killed unjustified in the whole of northern states is worst than living a witness shocked .

The same thing is happening in the southeast currently. Lord pls save our souls
Re: What's Up With The High Rates Of Suicides lately In The U.S ( Pictures ) by stunnert(m): 9:58am On Oct 12, 2022
chybyke2:

My dear, you won't understand. There are times you feel that everybody has rejected you. You look very miserable and frustrated and the only option is to end it all.

As I type this, I'm in that situation. I've been praying in my mind not to do it. The only thing that keeps me going is my wife and kids. When I look at them, I cry because of the way they will feel when I depart. May the spirit of the lord comfort you and help you in all you do

Please, let's not blame those that choose that part. Life can be very difficult, frustrating and unfair sometimes. Truthfully, I'm just tired.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Asking Me To Invest #5million In Her b4 Or after Marriage / I Can’t Place My Finger On Her / Guys, I'm Heart Broken.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.