Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Jehovah's Witnesses Open Kingdom Halls, To Start House-To-House Visits - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah's Witnesses Open Kingdom Halls, To Start House-To-House Visits (27173 Views)

Jehovah’s Witnesses Open Kingdom Halls Two Years After COVID-19 Lockdown / Tunde Bakare Donates Church Halls To Lagos, Ogun As Isolation Centres / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Open Kingdom Halls, To Start House-To-House Visits by sylve11: 3:27pm On Apr 05, 2022
SmartProf:

One Jehovah's witness brother with umbrella and brief case will accompany your targeted damsel, making it almost impossible for any juicy moment to occur between u and any of their babes.

Na so. cool
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Open Kingdom Halls, To Start House-To-House Visits by OGwales(m): 3:27pm On Apr 05, 2022
Na wa ooo... People stay dey worship God?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Open Kingdom Halls, To Start House-To-House Visits by SeriouslySense(m): 3:29pm On Apr 05, 2022
okay

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Open Kingdom Halls, To Start House-To-House Visits by Franking: 3:30pm On Apr 05, 2022
Whatever. Good for them.

Make them sha no worry my life.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Open Kingdom Halls, To Start House-To-House Visits by SmartPolician: 3:30pm On Apr 05, 2022
These people turn Bible interpretation upside down undecided
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Open Kingdom Halls, To Start House-To-House Visits by Massivepussydes: 3:31pm On Apr 05, 2022
While the Kingdom Halls were shut, members of the religious group held their services virtually. [b][/b]
I stop reAding from here cuz dis jeho-jeho pple can lie for africa. My elder bro is a witness, what dey did during de lockdown was a 'house meeting' where members ll turn to a designated house of a brother to meet for meetings/studies. There nothing like covid-19 observation atall. All were eye service

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Open Kingdom Halls, To Start House-To-House Visits by Privatepart00: 3:31pm On Apr 05, 2022
Laggafin:

Hahaha.. e choke. Ahswear I will tell the brother I want to hear the Gospel only from the girl .. he should just excuse himself

If you want the girl to come back another time, use argument to counter whatever their preaching is on. Never agree with their teaching, instead tell her you will like to hear more about this another day . She will give you a tract to study different from those Awake booklet. And ask which day in the week is free for you, she will come hoping to convince you.

NB: their girls are the easiest to lash , though appearance will say otherwise.
Those years with Jehovah witness crew and Legion of Mary crew that come on Sunday for preaching ��� my format is I don’t have time to spare . They be trying to convince me how the Lord is ready for me . All na format

6 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Open Kingdom Halls, To Start House-To-House Visits by Janosky: 3:32pm On Apr 05, 2022
FullBlastLight:
“House-to-house visits don start” – Nigerians react as Jehovah’s Witnesses open Kingdom Halls two years after COVID-19 lockdown.

Jehovah’s Witnesses have opened their places of worship, known as Kingdom Halls, two years after they were shut worldwide due to the COVID-19 pandemic.

The group’s spokesperson in Nigeria, Olusegun Eroyemi, in a video announcement noted that its public activities were suspended to prevent the spread of COVID-19 among members and their friends.

In his words: “ We didn’t want to be associated with spreading COVID. We didn’t want it to be said that someone contracted COVID because he attended a function organised by Jehovah’s witnesses. That was why we had to wait until what we thought was a good time to go and this time, we think, is the right time.

“ These are difficult but not hopeless times. Attending one of these special events will provide the needed courage to look to the future with confidence in God’s promises.”

While the Kingdom Halls were shut, members of the religious group held their services virtually.

Aas the worshipping centers are now open, reports confirmed that all activities, including their famous house-to–house visits will begin.

A socila media user on Facebook reacted saying : “Finally, people go come knock for my door."

Someone said, "Finally we will see people tucked in with bags and umbrella moving around on Saturdays."

Here's what another said, "Finally, we will have access to AWAKE and other magazines.”

What do you say too?

https://referencedailynews.com/?p=38915&amp

Mr blogger, JWs did NOT give you "reports that confirmed their famous house-to–house visits will begin."

You added your own medemede.

JWs have opened our kingdom halls for our Bible study meetings. Full stop.

No dey add your own medemede, Mr Blogger

6 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Open Kingdom Halls, To Start House-To-House Visits by ajepako(f): 3:32pm On Apr 05, 2022
LaSenior:
cheesy

Dem no dey drink medicine that's why they closed kingdom hall

Imagine forcing someone who is against taking medication to be vaccinated

I am a JW and have been one since 1990

We take medicine and I am fully Covid-vaccinated

In fact,we are all encouraged as JW to get the vaccine

Thank you for your interest in us

6 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Open Kingdom Halls, To Start House-To-House Visits by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:33pm On Apr 05, 2022
They should recruit more ladies, please...

Nigga gotta stack more CDs inna shelf...

I go dey expecting una visitation... smiley

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Open Kingdom Halls, To Start House-To-House Visits by JoburgPlug: 3:34pm On Apr 05, 2022
My people�
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Open Kingdom Halls, To Start House-To-House Visits by ajepako(f): 3:35pm On Apr 05, 2022
Yes!

We have returned to the Kingdom Hall which were closed since March 2020

However, our house to house preaching or cart witnessing in bus stops and streets are still suspended because of Covid

Even our Assemblies and convention remain online

We communicate through zoom and whatsapp with our interested ones..

Or you simply go to our website: www.jw.org

4 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Open Kingdom Halls, To Start House-To-House Visits by titusmichael27(m): 3:35pm On Apr 05, 2022
The two elders on that photo are not Jehovah's witnesses op, they're from the church of Jesus Christ of latter-day saints. Look at the book of Mormon in his hand. I've studied with them for three 3 years and it was good. They help study a lot, get to know your Bible very well. I also realized that they're missing scriptures in their versions of bible .
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Open Kingdom Halls, To Start House-To-House Visits by Laggafin: 3:35pm On Apr 05, 2022
Privatepart00:

If you want the girl to come back another time, use argument to counter whatever their preaching is on. Never agree with their teaching, instead tell her you will like to hear more about this another day . She will give you a tract to study different from those Awake booklet. And ask which day in the week is free for you, she will come hoping to convince you.

NB: their girls are the easiest to lash , though appearance will say otherwise.
Those years with Jehovah witness crew and Legion of Mary crew that come on Sunday for preaching ��� my format is I don’t have time to spare . They be trying to convince me how the Lord is ready for me . All na format
Lol.. na it be say I still de learn work.. abeg u go show me the way comrade grin
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Open Kingdom Halls, To Start House-To-House Visits by Ishilove: 3:36pm On Apr 05, 2022
I fear for them in this era of ritual killings and kidnappings.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Open Kingdom Halls, To Start House-To-House Visits by semanose: 3:37pm On Apr 05, 2022
LaSenior:
cheesy

Lol.

Many have been vaccinated.

Vaccination is a personal choice or decision

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Open Kingdom Halls, To Start House-To-House Visits by ashawopikin(m): 3:38pm On Apr 05, 2022
FullBlastLight:
“House-to-house visits don start” – Nigerians react as Jehovah’s Witnesses open Kingdom Halls two years after COVID-19 lockdown.

Jehovah’s Witnesses have opened their places of worship, known as Kingdom Halls, two years after they were shut worldwide due to the COVID-19 pandemic.

The group’s spokesperson in Nigeria, Olusegun Eroyemi, in a video announcement noted that its public activities were suspended to prevent the spread of COVID-19 among members and their friends.

In his words: “ We didn’t want to be associated with spreading COVID. We didn’t want it to be said that someone contracted COVID because he attended a function organised by Jehovah’s witnesses. That was why we had to wait until what we thought was a good time to go and this time, we think, is the right time.

“ These are difficult but not hopeless times. Attending one of these special events will provide the needed courage to look to the future with confidence in God’s promises.”

While the Kingdom Halls were shut, members of the religious group held their services virtually.

Aas the worshipping centers are now open, reports confirmed that all activities, including their famous house-to–house visits will begin.

A socila media user on Facebook reacted saying : “Finally, people go come knock for my door."

Someone said, "Finally we will see people tucked in with bags and umbrella moving around on Saturdays."

Here's what another said, "Finally, we will have access to AWAKE and other magazines.”

What do you say too?

oh shiiiit!

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Open Kingdom Halls, To Start House-To-House Visits by Karemarealty288(m): 3:38pm On Apr 05, 2022
Thank you Ukraine and Russia, you officially put to an end this Covid 19 madness.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Open Kingdom Halls, To Start House-To-House Visits by Ishilove: 3:39pm On Apr 05, 2022
nairavsdollars:
very orderly and civil people but they can go overboard in their teachings like don't accept blood, don't do birthday

Ecclesiastes 7

A good name is better than fine perfume, and the day of death better than the day of birth.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Open Kingdom Halls, To Start House-To-House Visits by frowland(m): 3:39pm On Apr 05, 2022
SmartProf:

One Jehovah's witness brother with umbrella and brief case will accompany your targeted damsel, making it almost impossible for any juicy moment to occur between u and any of their babes.

What do you mean by juicy moment?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Open Kingdom Halls, To Start House-To-House Visits by Duplik8t77(m): 3:40pm On Apr 05, 2022
ajepako:

I am a JW and have been one since 1990

We take medicine and I am fully Covid-vaccinated

In fact,we are all encouraged as JW to get the vaccine

Thank you for your interest in us
why dont you guys inter-marry?. Making your ladies miss out on true love sha

It is too discriminating. we were called to be humans first before anything else

3 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Open Kingdom Halls, To Start House-To-House Visits by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 05, 2022
Na last time dem did me something my girlfriend call me say she is coming to visit me i now say ok 10min i heard a knock at my door i immediately run before you know i don hit my leg for chair my head go knack on the world i now open the door i saw jw i just tell dem make una wait i want wear my cloth them stand for almost 1hr i no come out

4 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Open Kingdom Halls, To Start House-To-House Visits by Tboymessiah(m): 3:43pm On Apr 05, 2022
NasoLifeBe!!!

I once enjoy their fake love back then as unbaptized publisher.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Open Kingdom Halls, To Start House-To-House Visits by ashawopikin(m): 3:44pm On Apr 05, 2022
Beedude:
These people again.
Anytime they come my house, i just tell them i am a muslim and even planning visit Mecca soon.
So no need to even give me any flier or tract to start discussing about.

Wetin you wan tell me wey i never hear before ?
bros u never jam stubborn ones, even if u tell them u are the village oracle, they will still preach to you

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Open Kingdom Halls, To Start House-To-House Visits by capnies: 3:45pm On Apr 05, 2022
THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT PREACH THE TRUTH FROM THE BIBLE 98%.

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Open Kingdom Halls, To Start House-To-House Visits by musicwriter(m): 3:45pm On Apr 05, 2022
Draslo:
I have grown to become a believer in the one true creator of the universe, not in any religion that tells me how The Creator of all is through the eyes of Men that have long since died.

That's indeed how god should be perceived. God is meant to evolve, it isn't meant to be static, else it would self destruct in perfection. Any time something can't evolve, it dies.

Even the bible God by Abraham was first worshipped as a pagan god called El or El elyion. Then, Elohim.
Then Yah. Today is called Yahweh. And as you acknowledged, it worked for them in their time, and anybody still stuck with it in this age is dumb.

Fortunately, archeologists found and dug up Abraham's "almighty god" El Elyion the king of gods and creator of the universe- the origin of Christianity and Islam.

Everybody check out Abraham's "almighty god" the father of Jesus https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_deity

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Open Kingdom Halls, To Start House-To-House Visits by JuanDeDios: 3:46pm On Apr 05, 2022
LaSenior:
cheesy

The way some of you make up lies ehn!

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Open Kingdom Halls, To Start House-To-House Visits by Enemyofpeace: 3:46pm On Apr 05, 2022
Occultic people
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Open Kingdom Halls, To Start House-To-House Visits by mekonglobal(m): 3:46pm On Apr 05, 2022
Good to have them back, it's been long i read from Awake magazine!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Open Kingdom Halls, To Start House-To-House Visits by Egypt209: 3:47pm On Apr 05, 2022
It's time to bang that huge ass babe again �
I love this jehova work

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Open Kingdom Halls, To Start House-To-House Visits by Johel(m): 3:48pm On Apr 05, 2022
FullBlastLight:

What do you say too?

Nice....I like how they spread the gospel...but I will look for one to debate with. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What You Must Do Before Getting Married / I Will Die Very Soon. / Mike Bamiloye: Witchcraft Made Me Go Into Production Of Christian Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.