Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,896 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

My Husband’s Manhood Is Not Working – Divorce-seeking Woman Tells Court - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband’s Manhood Is Not Working – Divorce-seeking Woman Tells Court (644 Views)

Lady Praises Her Husband's Manhood For Being Faithful For 18 Years (Photo,Video) / "I Caught My Husband Masturbating With Your Photo" - Woman Tells Lady (Photos) / My Husband’s Manhood Is So Big I Can’t Stand It Anymore” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband’s Manhood Is Not Working – Divorce-seeking Woman Tells Court by JPhilip: 3:25pm On Apr 05, 2022
A 54-year-old woman, Blessing Mormah, has approached an Igando Customary Court, asking for the dissolution of her marriage due to her husband’s alleged sexual incompetence.

Mormah, a beautician, asked the court on Tuesday to dissolve her 25-year-old marriage, alleging that she was forced into it.

She said that she was fed up and could not continue with the marriage.

“My father forced me to love him.

“We have five children, two boys and three girls.

“Also, we always quarrel, we fight too often and anytime we fight he will tell me to leave his house.

“He forgets that quarrels abound in marriage and no one is perfect.

“I am fed up with this lifestyle so I moved out eventually.

“Also, his manhood is not working.

“When I found out, I took him to hospital and drugs were prescribed for him but he never used them.

“He always said nothing was wrong with him.

“Ok, if nothing is wrong, then perform your duty but he cannot...

Read more...https://www.herald.ng/husband-manhood-not-working-divorce/
Re: My Husband’s Manhood Is Not Working – Divorce-seeking Woman Tells Court by Totilopussylick(m): 3:26pm On Apr 05, 2022
Man manhood can disappoint anyone any day anytime tongue.
Re: My Husband’s Manhood Is Not Working – Divorce-seeking Woman Tells Court by Rastaramsey(m): 3:31pm On Apr 05, 2022
Manhood no dey work and una get 5 children.....

Some women no no pass dick for their life..

2 Likes

Re: My Husband’s Manhood Is Not Working – Divorce-seeking Woman Tells Court by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 05, 2022
Hmmm
Re: My Husband’s Manhood Is Not Working – Divorce-seeking Woman Tells Court by Kobojunkiee: 3:35pm On Apr 05, 2022
JPhilip:

“Also, his manhood is not working.
“When I found out, I took him to hospital and drugs were prescribed for him but he never used them.
“He always said nothing was wrong with him.
“Ok, if nothing is wrong, then perform your duty but he cannot...
So if the man has taken the drugs he had been prescribed, and been able to perform his duties, she would not have sort divorce from him? undecided
Interesting! undecided
Re: My Husband’s Manhood Is Not Working – Divorce-seeking Woman Tells Court by Kobojunkiee: 3:36pm On Apr 05, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Manhood no dey work and una get 5 children.....
Some women no no pass dick for their life..
Read the story carefully! undecided
Re: My Husband’s Manhood Is Not Working – Divorce-seeking Woman Tells Court by Double0h7(f): 3:37pm On Apr 05, 2022
So whose manhood did she use to produce 5 children?

There was no need to throw that in when you're already out of the door. If we see her picture now you'll see big belly, tits down to her knees and a smelly wrapper but she expects a hard D grin

2 Likes

Re: My Husband’s Manhood Is Not Working – Divorce-seeking Woman Tells Court by MadamVanessa(f): 3:38pm On Apr 05, 2022
shocked

There's always alternative.

I don't know why most African do not subscribed to díldo. It's sometimes the best for me. Infact I am used to it.

1 Like

Re: My Husband’s Manhood Is Not Working – Divorce-seeking Woman Tells Court by Adedaniel211(m): 3:55pm On Apr 05, 2022
shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Husband’s Manhood Is Not Working – Divorce-seeking Woman Tells Court by bigdammyj: 3:56pm On Apr 05, 2022
Okay

(1) (Reply)

Help!! Am Feeling Guilty, I Injured My Mom Overnight. / Help Advice On Quiet Nature / How Do I Move On From My Best Friend’s Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.