Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

How Do I Move On From My Best Friend’s Death - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Move On From My Best Friend’s Death (642 Views)

This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? / How Do I Move On After My Friend's Death.. Still Hurts / How Do I Move On From My Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Move On From My Best Friend’s Death by phenzy(m): 10:00pm On Jun 02, 2022
I lost my best friend last month after he was hospitalized as a result of the domestic gas explosion that happened in his apartment few days to his NYSC. We had been friends since 2004. We both attended the same primary and secondary school. He used to tell me things that he couldn’t tell even his siblings.
We shared the same year of birth in-fact we looked alike and most people used to ask if we re actually twins. He was the most selfless person I ever know even though he was introvert while I am an extrovert on the other hand. Only if tears could bring him back...sigh.

I have been finding it difficult to cope because we actually shared a lot of things together. We both had plans for the future. Ever since he gave up the ghost, I have been depressed and I have even tried doing different things to stay happy including coming on here but it’s not working.

P.S I just had to post it here in order to gain wider view and attention.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Move On From My Best Friend’s Death by doggedfighter(f): 10:13pm On Jun 02, 2022
Time has a way of healing all wounds.

Sorry about your loss !
Re: How Do I Move On From My Best Friend’s Death by Bluezy13(m): 10:15pm On Jun 02, 2022
Hmmm...

Time heals...
Re: How Do I Move On From My Best Friend’s Death by Prinnce1: 10:18pm On Jun 02, 2022
You may likely not get over him that quick, it's a gradual process just keep your self busy, for now discard everything you shared with him
Re: How Do I Move On From My Best Friend’s Death by SoNature(m): 10:30pm On Jun 02, 2022
You need time.

Time heals all wounds

May God console you.
Re: How Do I Move On From My Best Friend’s Death by brodalikeme(m): 10:40pm On Jun 02, 2022
It’s well my brother. I was once there.
It’s one day at a time. Nothing will ever take their place.
Focus on the good times and pleasant memories.
You will smile again.
Re: How Do I Move On From My Best Friend’s Death by ojun50(m): 10:42pm On Jun 02, 2022
You go dey alright give yr self time
Re: How Do I Move On From My Best Friend’s Death by Medianna(f): 11:06pm On Jun 02, 2022
Sorry about your friend. Words may not be enough.
But I pray God that comforts us all will comfort you.
Re: How Do I Move On From My Best Friend’s Death by simplepee(f): 12:27am On Jun 03, 2022
I cried reading this cry.

Take heart bro. Its normal to feel the way you are feeling right now. Time will heal you, hang in there.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Move On From My Best Friend’s Death by 1F30M4(f): 12:44am On Jun 03, 2022
I'm so sorry for your loss. May God comfort all his loved ones.
Re: How Do I Move On From My Best Friend’s Death by poshestmina(f): 1:22am On Jun 03, 2022
My condolences.

It's never easy losing a loved one, only God and time makes the pain bearable, because we might never totally stop feeling the pain.
Re: How Do I Move On From My Best Friend’s Death by Jajasabali(m): 3:41am On Jun 03, 2022
phenzy:
I lost my best friend last month after he was hospitalized as a result of the domestic gas explosion that happened in his apartment few days to his NYSC. We had been friends since 2004. We both attended the same primary and secondary school. He used to tell me things that he couldn’t tell even his siblings.
We shared the same year of birth in-fact we looked alike and most people used to ask if we re actually twins. He was the most selfless person I ever know even though he was introvert while I am an extrovert on the other hand. Only if tears could bring him back...sigh.

I have been finding it difficult to cope because we actually shared a lot of things together. We both had plans for the future. Ever since he gave up the ghost, I have been depressed and I have even tried doing different things to stay happy including coming on here but it’s not working.

Mann I'm sorry
No matter what happens don't do drugs to numb your pain
It'll make it worse
Re: How Do I Move On From My Best Friend’s Death by okoroemeka(m): 5:35am On Jun 03, 2022
phenzy:

only time can heal your wound,I lost my only senior brother,my mother,my father,my grandmother,my other grandmother,my fatherin-law,my wife's brother and my wife's sister within a period of 5 years,it was a series of devastating knockout blows,but still I rose from the ashes of grief to believe in the hope for a better tomorrow.
Re: How Do I Move On From My Best Friend’s Death by TeeGentle(m): 7:10am On Jun 03, 2022
With time you will get through it
Re: How Do I Move On From My Best Friend’s Death by TeeGentle(m): 7:11am On Jun 03, 2022
okoroemeka:
only time can heal your wound,I lost my only senior brother,my mother,my father,my grandmother,my other grandmother,my fatherin-law,my wife's brother and my wife's sister within a period of 5 years,it was a series of devastating knockout blows,but still I rose from the ashes of grief to believe in the hope for a better tomorrow.
Chaiiii
Sorry for the loss

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: See How A Police Officer Forcefully Slept His Colleague's Wife / Man Flees As Wife Gets Pregnant With Fourth Child / Date Your Broke Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.