Stats: 3,152,926 members, 7,817,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

I Mistakenly Took My Neighbour Pant From The Line!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Mistakenly Took My Neighbour Pant From The Line!! (3908 Views)

See What I Did To My Neighbour's Pant After She Denied Me Sex / My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status / He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

I Mistakenly Took My Neighbour Pant From The Line!! by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 05, 2022
this morning and I rushed out to
collect my clothes on the line. So,
instead of picking one by one I
spread my arms and collected
them. Unbeknownst to me, I
collected my neighbour's
daughter's undies. Nice blue
undies I love the design and color.
So, when she returned from school
she started asking neighbours and
surprisingly no one else was home
at the time it rained. Girl is only
19yrs and she has called her
pastor to the house and they have
been fasting and praying. They are
trying to escalate the case and
they might start imagining that I am
a ritualist.
How do I return the undies without
problems? Or, should I just throw it
away? Cos, once I go near the line
now, they are always watching
from their windows

front page please

Re: I Mistakenly Took My Neighbour Pant From The Line!! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:30pm On Apr 05, 2022
Return it as quick as you can at the same time tender an apology... undecided
It was only a mistake from your side..let them understand that..

Re: I Mistakenly Took My Neighbour Pant From The Line!! by Tripitaka: 3:32pm On Apr 05, 2022
A case of "damned if you do, damned if you don't".

Whatever you do, do not bring out the pant again, seeing the controversy it has generated.

If you bring it out now, you will never be seen with same eyes again. Also, the girl will never wear that pant again as she will believe that you may have carried out some rituals on it.

Best line of action; maintain your silence for good.

29 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Took My Neighbour Pant From The Line!! by MadamVanessa(f): 3:32pm On Apr 05, 2022

Very uselesssss story.

when you went inside and discovered that you've mistakenly took your neighbor's pant, what stops you from retuning the pant immediately.

You sniff the pant as much as you can today, you Bleep it too, you place it on your nose and masturbate as much as you can.

You're pervert, and you've been having ulterior motive about the poor girl, so her pant don come enter your hand today, you don rape the pant commot nonsense for body.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Took My Neighbour Pant From The Line!! by Aonkuuse(m): 3:35pm On Apr 05, 2022
grin grin grin try your luck, call her aside and reason her ooo

Re: I Mistakenly Took My Neighbour Pant From The Line!! by Freebirs(f): 3:35pm On Apr 05, 2022
Return am na abii you be ritualist
Re: I Mistakenly Took My Neighbour Pant From The Line!! by Dottore: 3:36pm On Apr 05, 2022
J
Re: I Mistakenly Took My Neighbour Pant From The Line!! by immortalcrown(m): 3:37pm On Apr 05, 2022
Why did you not return it to the line before she came back from school? Stupid and silly liar.

Re: I Mistakenly Took My Neighbour Pant From The Line!! by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 05, 2022
MadamVanessa:

Very uselesssss story.

when you went inside and discovered that you've mistakenly took your neighbor's pant, what stops you from retuning the pant immediately.

You sniff the pant as much as you can today, you Bleep it too, you place it on your nose and masturbate as much as you can.

You're pervert, and you've been having ulterior motive about the poor girl, so her pant don come enter your hand today, you don rape the pant commot nonsense for body.

so sad

your useless dad failed in bringing your ugly ass up

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Took My Neighbour Pant From The Line!! by MadamVanessa(f): 3:42pm On Apr 05, 2022
Johndagr8t:

so sad

Is that why you're crying and wailing so loud like this . Lick all the cum you spilled on that poor girl's pant , who knows you might keep quiet.

Re: I Mistakenly Took My Neighbour Pant From The Line!! by ayourbamie: 3:43pm On Apr 05, 2022
Bin it
Re: I Mistakenly Took My Neighbour Pant From The Line!! by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 05, 2022
MadamVanessa:

Is that why you're crying and wailing so loud like this . Lick all the cum you spilled on that poor girl's pant , who knows you might keep quiet.

so senseless of you

a story I found on nairaland comment section, any way this is d last time I will reply you

peace

Re: I Mistakenly Took My Neighbour Pant From The Line!! by schoolboymatt(m): 3:46pm On Apr 05, 2022
why will your neighborhood spread her pants on a public line?
isn't that supposed to be private?

Re: I Mistakenly Took My Neighbour Pant From The Line!! by Gofwane(m): 3:46pm On Apr 05, 2022
MadamVanessa:

Very uselesssss story.

just look at what this pot bellied hag is typing.

Spits.

Re: I Mistakenly Took My Neighbour Pant From The Line!! by overdrive(m): 4:00pm On Apr 05, 2022
Convert it to benz jare. grin

Re: I Mistakenly Took My Neighbour Pant From The Line!! by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 05, 2022
Burn it into crisps and flush the ashes and the remainder. Don't bring it out. They already suspect that you're a ritualist, nothing wey you wan tell them. Avoid their wahala. Or you can give the pant to them and see what happens afterwards

Re: I Mistakenly Took My Neighbour Pant From The Line!! by MikeofKd(m): 5:30pm On Apr 05, 2022
Dude giving them the underwear is going to damage your reputation there's no explanation you can give them , they would drag you like mad ni [quote][/quote][color=#000099][/color],just dump it far away from your house and forget about the case.

Re: I Mistakenly Took My Neighbour Pant From The Line!! by Truvelisback(m): 5:39pm On Apr 05, 2022
Johndagr8t:

so sad

Why bringing up her dad into this matter?
Re: I Mistakenly Took My Neighbour Pant From The Line!! by Themainboy22: 5:47pm On Apr 05, 2022
Re: I Mistakenly Took My Neighbour Pant From The Line!! by Kobicove(m): 6:00pm On Apr 05, 2022
Just drop it somewhere in the compound where you're sure they would find it
Re: I Mistakenly Took My Neighbour Pant From The Line!! by Themainboy22: 6:17pm On Apr 05, 2022
Lol, I have to check myself again to ascertain I'm not the OP here. There was a day I came back from work, only to meet my clothes on my bed (Our neigbour helped me to pack the clothes when it was about to rain). I began to arrange it when all of a sudden, a blue pant fell down from inbetween the clothes. I wanted to go and give it to her, but I can imagine how embarrased she will felt. I waited till when everybody has gone inside, b4 I went and kept it where she'll pick it. She woke up the next morning only to jam the thing waiting for her, I could see the embarassment on her face, wondering how careless she was to have kept her panties in such place. She checked to see if it's not a dirty one, looked front and back to see if nobody is coming/watching, and finally, took it inside. I was just peeping through the crack in my door. Honestly op, you would had find a way to return it to the line, but I guess you did not notice on time. I will advice you find a way to dispose it and let the matter die like that.

Re: I Mistakenly Took My Neighbour Pant From The Line!! by Themainboy22: 7:00pm On Apr 05, 2022
Kobicove:
Just drop it somewhere in the compound where you're sure they would find it
My niggarr! But I think it's too late to do that. The should had done earlier, but I guess he did not noticed on time. He should just lock up, find a way to dispose it and worry less about whatever prayer or curse they want to lay on the missing panties, as much as he has no evil intention or did it intentionally. The way the op's neighbour's parents are going about it tells much why I won't advice him to carry it (the pant) and go and reason with them. I may be wrong though.

Re: I Mistakenly Took My Neighbour Pant From The Line!! by Vinnie2000(m): 7:06pm On Apr 05, 2022
Lol, OP don buy market o! Just wake up@2am and stylishly drop the pant for dier verandah! Or @5am, act like u re going for jogging n codedly drop it!
Re: I Mistakenly Took My Neighbour Pant From The Line!! by Humbrown23(m): 7:23pm On Apr 05, 2022
If you show your face they will say the prayer made you reveal yourself just burn it to avoid the drama

Meanwhile I once had an experience close to yours but I returned it back to the wire at midnight it was during that pant for ritual season I was very careful because the news trended in my area like mad

Re: I Mistakenly Took My Neighbour Pant From The Line!! by shantti(m): 8:19pm On Apr 05, 2022
Please I hope u haven't touched that pant with your bare hands, I hoped u used gloves. Wear some gloves and drop it in the middle of the compound at midnight, so that if they decide to do a forensic analysis on the pant to know whose fingerprint they will find on it, they won't see your fingerprint
Re: I Mistakenly Took My Neighbour Pant From The Line!! by GeniusLord: 10:00pm On Apr 05, 2022
This is a tricky situation
Re: I Mistakenly Took My Neighbour Pant From The Line!! by Premiumwriter: 10:04pm On Apr 05, 2022
Johndagr8t:
this morning and I rushed out to
collect my clothes on the line. So,
instead of picking one by one I
spread my arms and collected
them. Unbeknownst to me, I
collected my neighbour's
daughter's undies. Nice blue
undies I love the design and color.
So, when she returned from school
she started asking neighbours and
surprisingly no one else was home
at the time it rained. Girl is only
19yrs and she has called her
pastor to the house and they have
been fasting and praying. They are
trying to escalate the case and
they might start imagining that I am
a ritualist.
How do I return the undies without
problems? Or, should I just throw it
away? Cos, once I go near the line
now, they are always watching
from their windows

front page please
like what are you still doing with it in your house.

What if they do a search? Just what if?

Bro put that thing inside black leather. Tie am in such a way it'll squeeze. Put it inside your pocket and go and throw it away
Far away.

Re: I Mistakenly Took My Neighbour Pant From The Line!! by Pussyassasin(m): 10:36pm On Apr 05, 2022
With your description of the panties i wouldn't be surprised you wanked with it undecided
Re: I Mistakenly Took My Neighbour Pant From The Line!! by Pussyassasin(m): 10:39pm On Apr 05, 2022
MadamVanessa:

Very uselesssss story.

madam vannie reduce the violence grin
Re: I Mistakenly Took My Neighbour Pant From The Line!! by Orgasmgiver123(m): 10:43pm On Apr 05, 2022
MadamVanessa:

Very uselesssss story.

And you were busy watching him do all you describe abi

One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

Re: I Mistakenly Took My Neighbour Pant From The Line!! by EmzyT: 11:18pm On Apr 05, 2022
OGA, If I'll advice you ehn, just look for a way to discard that pant. This action of inviting their pastor by them shows how overly religious they'd be! (Those one who call their pastors young enough to be their Child, SIR/DADDY!)

Returning it would escalate things, just discard that pant how it'll leave no trace to you and go about your normal life like nothing happened

We're overly religious in this country yet so evil.

Re: I Mistakenly Took My Neighbour Pant From The Line!! by Benwallt(m): 11:33pm On Apr 05, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Return it as quick as you can at the same time tender an apology... undecided
It was only a mistake from your side..let them understand that..
please, don't tell me you buy that story.

Please Help Me To Help My Friend / Livetweeting Of A Breakup By An Observer / SHOCKING REVELATION!!! About The Toto.