Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

See What I Did To My Neighbour's Pant After She Denied Me Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What I Did To My Neighbour's Pant After She Denied Me Sex (7195 Views)

I Mistakenly Took My Neighbour Pant From The Line!! / Why Is It That Some Girls Still Hide To Wear Pant After Sex? / The Girl I Slept With Forgot Her Pant After Stealing My 50k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What I Did To My Neighbour's Pant After She Denied Me Sex by VeryWickedGoat: 9:57pm On Dec 21, 2022
I reason dis girl last weekend I even promised her cash o she just eyed me & started calling me broda agbaya in front of the whole street. My head con catch her today I came out of my hiding and found her pant on d floor. As a coded OG I just quickly put am 4 pocket bounce dey go shrine straight. The olosho even saw me at the gate and was woooooohing me loudly & laughing with her friends.
I just maintain as a real nigga about to hit billions. smiley

She don't know what has put her hand into. By Xmas her body go tell her.

I can already see my billions loading to paint this Xmas. I don cashout big time!!
Next time she no go try nonsense with me.

1 Like

Re: See What I Did To My Neighbour's Pant After She Denied Me Sex by DaddyRochie1642: 10:01pm On Dec 21, 2022
Oga to slap you dey hungry me

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What I Did To My Neighbour's Pant After She Denied Me Sex by Pickmycall: 10:05pm On Dec 21, 2022
What if the pant belong to your sister?You don cashout big be that..
You know say juju dey work well if person use one of his dearest in the family for money ritual.

8 Likes

Re: See What I Did To My Neighbour's Pant After She Denied Me Sex by Jeon(f): 10:07pm On Dec 21, 2022
You too mumu..
You're so disgusting.. Nothing hilarious about this joke.. Being sarcastic is not ur calling.

Your humors are lame/dry as desert .

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What I Did To My Neighbour's Pant After She Denied Me Sex by VeryWickedGoat: 10:15pm On Dec 21, 2022
Jeon:
You too mumu..
You're so disgusting.. Nothing hilarious about this joke.. Being sarcastic is not ur calling.

Since I exposed you as a gay man hunting for hairy yansh on this forum you just dey target me instead of thanking me.

27 Likes

Re: See What I Did To My Neighbour's Pant After She Denied Me Sex by Naijanascam: 10:21pm On Dec 21, 2022
Dry and stale

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What I Did To My Neighbour's Pant After She Denied Me Sex by Nicepoker(m): 10:52pm On Dec 21, 2022
You actually used your bare hands to pick up that lab waste.

3 Likes

Re: See What I Did To My Neighbour's Pant After She Denied Me Sex by MITCHELL96: 11:18pm On Dec 21, 2022
Jeon:
You too mumu..

Shut up!

By the way ( Everybody knows the OP is someone that loves cruise. This pics is an internet pic, I've seen it on Facebook since April)

In as much as I don't support what the OP posted but there's nothing so disgusting as being a GAY f^cking your fellow men asses that excretes stinking faeces.

Now, that's what is DISGUSTING!

13 Likes

Re: See What I Did To My Neighbour's Pant After She Denied Me Sex by Jeon(f): 11:22pm On Dec 21, 2022
MITCHELL96:

Shut up!

In as much as I don't support what the OP posted but there's nothing so disgusting as being a gay f^cking your fellow men asses that excretes stinking faeces.

Now, that's what is DISGUSTING!

ALLOW ME TO GAY IN PEACE..
THE MEN THAT I NORMALLY DIG THEIR BUTTS ARE NOT COMPLAINING. SO NOW WHO ARE YOU TO COMPLAIN?

LORD KNEW I'M A GAY THE REASON WHY HE BROUGHT ME TO STAY IN THIS GENERATION

3 Likes

Re: See What I Did To My Neighbour's Pant After She Denied Me Sex by MITCHELL96: 11:27pm On Dec 21, 2022
Jeon:

ALLOW ME TO GAY IN PEACE..
THE MEN THAT I NORMALLY DIG THEIR BUTTS ARE NOT COMPLAINING. SO NOW WHO ARE YOU TO COMPLAIN?

LORD KNOW I'M A GAY

You're a lost boy and you will forever be lost if you don't kill that gay shit from your life.

Keep playing, Just keep playing.

13 Likes

Re: See What I Did To My Neighbour's Pant After She Denied Me Sex by Jeon(f): 11:29pm On Dec 21, 2022
MITCHELL96:

You're a lost boy and you will forever be lost if you don't kill that gay shit from your life.

Keep playing, Just keep playing.

Guy shut the fuvk up, face your front and find yourself, so that you won't be lost in this game called life.

3 Likes

Re: See What I Did To My Neighbour's Pant After She Denied Me Sex by VinnyBaba: 11:33pm On Dec 21, 2022
Lolsss... cheesy cheesy

Dis Nairaland tho..

OP, Pls release the Pant to the owner..
Re: See What I Did To My Neighbour's Pant After She Denied Me Sex by MITCHELL96: 11:33pm On Dec 21, 2022
Jeon:

Guy shut the fuvk up, face your front and find yourself, so that you won't be lost in this game called life.

Shut the f^ck up you lowlife n!gga!

Between me and you, who's lost? Just be playing angry

If you were born gay right from your mom's womb, I'll take the L but if you weren't born gay and became gay when you had your senses, then, the L is on you.

8 Likes

Re: See What I Did To My Neighbour's Pant After She Denied Me Sex by Jeon(f): 11:34pm On Dec 21, 2022
MITCHELL96:

Shut the f^ck up you lowlife n!gga!

Between me and you, who's lost? Just be playing angry

If you were born gay right from your mom's womb, I'll take the L but if you weren't born gay and became gay when you had your senses, then, the L is on you.

Retard..... Keep on crying /taking medications on someone's issues

3 Likes

Re: See What I Did To My Neighbour's Pant After She Denied Me Sex by MITCHELL96: 11:44pm On Dec 21, 2022
Jeon:

F^ck you too lowlife n!gga grin

F^ck you! F^ck your life! F^ck your gay career!

Shameless confused astray goat grin

9 Likes

Re: See What I Did To My Neighbour's Pant After She Denied Me Sex by Jeon(f): 11:48pm On Dec 21, 2022
MITCHELL96:

F^ck you too lowlife n!gga grin

Mumu.. keep on crying.
And don't forget to look for a meme [copy cat ]..bleach bleach....

Let me show you my hand so that you can rest from the foolishness. I dont want you to be a clown like Daddyck.

MITCHELL96:

See failure, what are you good at? grin

You're good at nothing you lowlife n!gga! grin

Go get a life dude angry

At least I don't go around spoiling my shining smooth skin as a woman sorry as a man....
So stop disgracing urself in form of trying to diss me about sexuality.

IDIOT..

IMMA KEEP SHUT FROM NOW ON TO ALLOW YOU WIN THE CROWN OF FOOLISHNESS, BUT FIRST LOOK @ URSELF BEFORE YOU TALK TO ME.

3 Likes

Re: See What I Did To My Neighbour's Pant After She Denied Me Sex by MITCHELL96: 11:50pm On Dec 21, 2022
Jeon:

Mumu.. keep on crying.

Let me show you my hand so that you can rest from the foolishness. I dont waste you to be a clown like Daddyck.

See failure, what are you good at? grin

You're good at nothing you lowlife n!gga! grin

Go get a life dude angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What I Did To My Neighbour's Pant After She Denied Me Sex by Nobody: 11:53pm On Dec 21, 2022
OP Add Graphic Abegshocked

Meanwhile this hausa girl don Jam hin match todaygrin

1 Like

Re: See What I Did To My Neighbour's Pant After She Denied Me Sex by MITCHELL96: 12:06am On Dec 22, 2022
Jeon:

Mumu.. keep on crying.

Let me show you my hand so that you can rest from the foolishness. I dont waste you to be a clown like Daddyck.

At least I don't go around spoiling my shining smooth skin as a woman sorry as a man....
So stop disgracing urself in form of trying to diss me about sexuality.

IDIOT..

IMMA KEEP SHUT FROM NOW ON TO ALLOW YOU WIN THE CROWN OF FOOLISHNESS, BUT FIRST LOOK @ URSELF BEFORE YOU TALK TO ME.

When you're done barking and ranting, you will rest you stinking asshole n!gga grin

You download person hand from internet dey whine yourself grin

If those facial pics you dropped are yours let me bend grin you must be kidding yourself grin You carry woman pics post dey claim say na your own because you're an ugly lowlife n!gga grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What I Did To My Neighbour's Pant After She Denied Me Sex by Prettygirl200(f): 12:19am On Dec 22, 2022
Jeon:

Hold on jeon I thought you were a female, so you are Male? I don't understand is this not thesame jeon on this forum that was a female?
Re: See What I Did To My Neighbour's Pant After She Denied Me Sex by Jeon(f): 12:21am On Dec 22, 2022
MITCHELL96:

When you're done barking and ranting, you will rest you stinking asshole n!gga grin

You download person hand from internet dey whine yourself grin

If those facial pics you dropped are yours let me bend grin you must be kidding yourself grin You carry woman pics post dey claim say na your own because you're an ugly lowlife n!gga grin

Kia bleach bleach En pain you.

Go hang urself.

MY BIG EYES LOOK AT UR STUPIDITY.

3 Likes

Re: See What I Did To My Neighbour's Pant After She Denied Me Sex by MITCHELL96: 12:24am On Dec 22, 2022
Jeon:

Kia bleach bleach En pain you.

Go hang urself.

MY BIG EYES LOOK AT UR STUPIDITY.

Fowl grin grin grin

Your siblings will die to have me grin

If you like, carry this my pics and wan.k your D will shrink and never erect again. If you think I'm playing. Try it.

Pics removed cool

2 Likes

Re: See What I Did To My Neighbour's Pant After She Denied Me Sex by Jeon(f): 12:26am On Dec 22, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Hold on jeon I thought you were a female, so you are Male? I don't understand is this not thesame jeon on this forum that was a female?

Don't mind them..
It all started with DaddyCK, this man is [over 40s ] and been on NL trolling since 2007. He called me gay... Spreading rumors because I am a lover of thick thigh and butt.
[ The reason is that All Women are believed to love muscle I.e broad shoulders in men, no woman can love a man's thick butt and thighs if you do so NL men will tag you gay ]..

So I love the way they are fooling themselves the reason why I switched and edited everything to make the fools look perfect.

3 Likes

Re: See What I Did To My Neighbour's Pant After She Denied Me Sex by Jeon(f): 12:47am On Dec 22, 2022
MITCHELL96:

Fowl grin grin grin

Your siblings will die to have me grin
Why are you using snapchat... Are you a slay queen?

You're ugly...U lack those facial features that are found in men [thick eyebrows,long eyelashes , deep set of mysterious big eyes,long nose , chisel jaw /square jawlines] but me have them as a woman. Why? So my siblings won't even look at u twice..

@bold is the reasons why some men chase men...
Or haven't you see that some of the most handsome men are gays grin And they take care of themselves properly cool check out ur celebrities..

LGBTQ community are filled with good looking people wink

3 Likes

Re: See What I Did To My Neighbour's Pant After She Denied Me Sex by MITCHELL96: 12:52am On Dec 22, 2022
Jeon:

Why are you using snapchat... Are you a slay queen?

You're ugly...U lack those facial features that are found in men [thick eyebrows,long eyelashes , deep set of mysterious big eyes,long nose , chisel jaw /square jawline ] but me have them as a woman. Why? So my siblings won't even look at u twice..

@bold is the reasons why some men chase men...
Or haven't you see that some of the most handsome men are gays grin

Snapchat? grin I literally made the pics blurry and made it lose it's quality and clarity just to upload it as my pics are higher than 4MB and NL doesn't upload pics bigger that that.

Your siblings will die for this my cute baby face grin

Pics removed cool

1 Like

Re: See What I Did To My Neighbour's Pant After She Denied Me Sex by Jeon(f): 1:00am On Dec 22, 2022
MITCHELL96:

Why would a gay siblings die for a homophobic person? / Matter of fact why wil a homophobic person trying so hard to push his appearance that's out of LGBTQ standards down to my throat?

Snapchat? grin I literally made the pics blurry and made it lose it's quality and clarity just to upload it as my pics are higher than 4MB and NL doesn't upload pics bigger that that.

Your siblings will die for this my cute baby face grin
And what happened to ur bleached skin?... And ur lips [edited pink lips ] tells it all.

Rest u are ugly...
They said beauty is subjective... And u ain't in those definition. [thick eyebrows,long eyelashes , deep set of mysterious big eyes,long nose , chisel jaw /square jawline ]. With ur flat cheek like frying pan.

3 Likes

Re: See What I Did To My Neighbour's Pant After She Denied Me Sex by MITCHELL96: 1:03am On Dec 22, 2022
Jeon:

And what happened to ur bleached skin?... And ur lips [edited pink lips ] tells it all.

Rest u are ugly...
They said beauty is subjective... And u ain't in those definition. [thick eyebrows,long eyelashes , deep set of mysterious big eyes,long nose , chisel jaw /square jawline ]. With ur flat cheek like frying pan.

Fowl grin grin you don't have punchlines, your troll is weak. Your heart is saying "Damn! This dude is so cute" while your keyboard is saying otherwise.

Be deceiving yourself and not me grin grin grin

Your siblings will die for me tongue

1 Like

Re: See What I Did To My Neighbour's Pant After She Denied Me Sex by Jeon(f): 1:05am On Dec 22, 2022
MITCHELL96:

Fowl grin grin you don't have punchlines, your troll is weak. Your heart is saying "Damn! This dude is so cute" while your keyboard is saying otherwise.

Be deceiving yourself and not me grin grin grin

Your siblings will die for me tongue

Sorry you are outdated.
Why trying to sell urself for a moniker that you called gay some minutes ago?

Your heart is saying "Damn! This dude is so cute"
Lolz... Giving urself empty hope.
Keep giving urself some praise, well you can quote me if you look like this guy.

Let me not forget this one [There's butt /thick thighs on him. ]

3 Likes

Re: See What I Did To My Neighbour's Pant After She Denied Me Sex by MITCHELL96: 1:13am On Dec 22, 2022
Jeon:

Sorry you are outdated.
Why trying to sell urself for a moniker that you called gay some minutes ago?

Lolz... Giving urself empty hope.
Keep giving urself some praise, well you can quote me if you look like this guy.

Let me not forget this one [There's butt /thick thighs on him. ]

Your siblings will die for me cool

I know they like tall sweet guys cool

They like cute YRN cool cool

1 Like

Re: See What I Did To My Neighbour's Pant After She Denied Me Sex by Jeon(f): 1:24am On Dec 22, 2022
MITCHELL96:

Your siblings will die for me cool

I know they like tall sweet guys cool

They like cute YRN cool cool

I won't be surprised to see you won't even measure up to my waist sorry my ribcage .... Standing @5'10..
That guy standing @5'11.

Now go find someone to take you full shoot so that you can post it..
Nonsense.

Allow me to gay in peace.

3 Likes

Re: See What I Did To My Neighbour's Pant After She Denied Me Sex by MITCHELL96: 1:35am On Dec 22, 2022
Jeon:

I won't be surprised to see you won't even measure up to my waist sorry my ribcage .... Standing @5'10..
That guy standing @5'11.

Now go find someone to take you full shoot so that you can post it..
Nonsense.

Allow me to gay in peace.

Nairaland picture size criteria is f^cking me up grin
I reduced the quality of this pics from 19.4 mb to 725kb before it could upload angry

I'm 6'5 the last time I checked (2020) when I went for football trials in Abuja and I know I'm taller than that now cool

Coconut head like you, if you're up to 4' feet let me bend grin infact, if you pass my trouser length, let me faint grin grin

I'm tall with good sexy physique cool

Your siblings will die for my height and looks cool

SECOND PIC: This guy is tall too but see where he stopped me, talkless of you. If you pass my trouser make I bend grin

Pics removed cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What I Did To My Neighbour's Pant After She Denied Me Sex by Mrfixiit: 2:15am On Dec 22, 2022
Jeon:

Don't mind them..
It all started with DaddyCK, this man is [over 40s ] and been on NL trolling since 2007. He called me gay... Spreading rumors because I am a lover of thick thigh and butt.
[ The reason is that All Women are believed to love muscle I.e broad shoulders in men, no woman can love a man's thick butt and thighs if you do so NL men will tag you gay ]..

So I love the way they are fooling themselves the reason why I switched and edited everything to make the fools look perfect.
You're gay so stop fooling yourself

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Just Checked The Price Of This Item Just Now (pix) / My Girlfriend Asked For A Surprise.what Can I Do? / Fat, Slim, Not Too Fat But Not Slim Guys, Which Do Girls Prefer And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.