Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,199 members, 7,822,047 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

The Next Time You Allow A Hooker Spend The Night With You, Stay Awake !!! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Next Time You Allow A Hooker Spend The Night With You, Stay Awake !!! (59457 Views)

Hooker Fights Man Who Refused To Pay After Sex On Christmas Day / Benin: Hooker Seizes Man's International Passport For Not Paying After Sex / Hooker And Her Client Flogged For Fighting Over His Refusal To Pay After Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Next Time You Allow A Hooker Spend The Night With You, Stay Awake !!! by MufasaLion: 4:51pm On Jul 21, 2022
manuelkel:
Let me tell you a short story that happened to me and my boss at Orlu, Imo state 2020 during lockdown.
My boss and I went for Leave(Nigerian Brewery Company Amah,Enugu)
We travelled to Orlu to spend some times,we hooked up with 2ladies and headed to a hotel. My boss's room was adjacent to mine. As late as 2A.M I could hear my boss shouting and pleading for life's mercy. The whole hotel was stunt, the manager had no option but to break the door. We found my boss panting and shaking with only his boxers on. We took him down to the reception hall, he stood still and dumb for roughly 4hours.
At last he spoke to us "I tried having sex with her she refused, I didn't force her,late that night,I needed to cuddle her,I felt her skin very slippery and cold, I put on the light,it was faulty. I flashed my phone, lo and behold a huge python on bed with me, with mouth wide open. I shouted and started begging her. She confessed she was sent to get a male for another rituals of hers,but because I didn't force her for sex she said she'd not take me that I'm not a sex freak. She disappeared" the bed was wet like say na rain beat am.
Pls, this is a true life story. The girl I was with that night got arrested, she was later confirmed not knowing anything about her friend. She too was stunned that her friend was a marine spirit. I'm still in touch with her, up to date she's still not heard from her friend.

Pls, all that glitters are not Gold.

Fiction!!! This ain't logical and it's a pure lie.

2 Likes

Re: The Next Time You Allow A Hooker Spend The Night With You, Stay Awake !!! by plsdisvirginme: 5:21pm On Jul 21, 2022
Konjiboii:

That psychiatric hospital road side
Rumuigbo

1 Like

Re: The Next Time You Allow A Hooker Spend The Night With You, Stay Awake !!! by Samuelnze(m): 5:32pm On Jul 21, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:
Hehehe Yo bruv
Na yakubu gowan and obasanjo share am wear grin

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here
Where do you usually go to?.. i go like make i dey jazz in and out with you, with those gowon boots
Re: The Next Time You Allow A Hooker Spend The Night With You, Stay Awake !!! by FiremanX: 5:50pm On Jul 21, 2022
roseIyn:
which house wey you get?
Criminal like you, no be your secondary school mate slum you dey follow squat?
Mynd44 seun lalasticlala justwise rule 2 and 19

Using alternate account and insulting Nairalanders
Re: The Next Time You Allow A Hooker Spend The Night With You, Stay Awake !!! by erinzy901(m): 5:58pm On Jul 21, 2022
What if she dies in your house?
MadeINchenzen2:
In your own interest, do short time and let the babe go. You wan carry ashawo daybreak abii? You want her to come to your house and spend the night with you right?grin

The question is... do you know who she is
Some guys have learnt a bitter lesson paying hookers for a night.

4 things can possibly happen.

1. You may get lucky, she just dress-up and go at dawn.

2. She might be a mole, sent to spy on you.

3.she might run away with something that belongs to you. Eg. Your genitals or your life, your phone, money, PS5 or your clothes.grin

4. If she's fetish and diabolic, she might take some of your pubic hairs or semen.grin

Note: If she's aggrieved with you in anyway, she may signal some of her loyal notorious customers to trace you to your house and pounce on you. Especially men who will not pay her the agreed cash for service renderedgrin

So in your best interest... stay awake, do not sleepgrin
Re: The Next Time You Allow A Hooker Spend The Night With You, Stay Awake !!! by meobizy(f): 6:41pm On Jul 21, 2022
manuelkel:
Let me tell you a short story that happened to me and my boss at Orlu, Imo state 2020 during lockdown.
We travelled to Orlu to spend some times,we hooked up with 2ladies and headed to a hotel. My boss's room was adjacent to mine. As late as 2A.M I could hear my boss shouting and pleading for life's mercy. The whole hotel was stunt, the manager had no option but to break the door. We found my boss panting and shaking with only his boxers on. We took him down to the reception hall, he stood still and dumb for roughly 4hours.
At last he spoke to us "I tried having sex with her she refused, I didn't force her,late that night,I needed to cuddle her,I felt her skin very slippery and cold, I put on the light,it was faulty. I flashed my phone, lo and behold a huge python on bed with me, with mouth wide open. I shouted and started begging her. She confessed she was sent to get a male for another rituals of hers,but because I didn't force her for sex she said she'd not take me that I'm not a sex freak. She disappeared" the bed was wet like say na rain beat am.
Pls, this is a true life story. The girl I was with that night got arrested, she was later confirmed not knowing anything about her friend. She too was stunned that her friend was a marine spirit. I'm still in touch with her, up to date she's still not heard from her friend.

Lying is not a sin in your Bible.
Re: The Next Time You Allow A Hooker Spend The Night With You, Stay Awake !!! by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 21, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:
In your own interest, do short time and let the babe go. You wan carry ashawo daybreak abii? You want her to come to your house and spend the night with you right?grin

3.she might run away with something that belongs to you. Eg. Your genitals or your life, your phone, money, PS5 or your clothes.grin

4. If she's fetish and diabolic, she might take some of your pubic hairs or semen.grin

Note: If she's aggrieved with you in anyway, she may signal some of her loyal notorious customers to trace you to your house and pounce on you. Especially men who will not pay her the agreed cash for service renderedgrin

Funnies, most interesting post grin
Re: The Next Time You Allow A Hooker Spend The Night With You, Stay Awake !!! by Trueyarn(m): 6:52pm On Jul 21, 2022
What if she dies in your crib?

That should top the list.
Re: The Next Time You Allow A Hooker Spend The Night With You, Stay Awake !!! by DJInfluence: 6:55pm On Jul 21, 2022
Ashawo used to be a respected occupation grin This thread make it sound like their lives doesn't matter. All these things you mentioned, a guy can as well do to the girl he brought home. My point, no gender has monopoly over evil intent.

2 Likes

Re: The Next Time You Allow A Hooker Spend The Night With You, Stay Awake !!! by CheedyJ(m): 6:57pm On Jul 21, 2022
manuelkel:

Hmmm mmm...lori iro
Re: The Next Time You Allow A Hooker Spend The Night With You, Stay Awake !!! by lasthero: 7:15pm On Jul 21, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:

5. She may die overnight
Re: The Next Time You Allow A Hooker Spend The Night With You, Stay Awake !!! by Konjiboii: 8:43pm On Jul 21, 2022
plsdisvirginme:
Rumuigbo

Yes
Re: The Next Time You Allow A Hooker Spend The Night With You, Stay Awake !!! by jamislaw(m): 9:04pm On Jul 21, 2022
Never carry hookers to your house, take her to hotel.
Re: The Next Time You Allow A Hooker Spend The Night With You, Stay Awake !!! by RichAbujaGuy: 9:30pm On Jul 21, 2022
manuelkel:

A very cool story Bro.

Re: The Next Time You Allow A Hooker Spend The Night With You, Stay Awake !!! by annisy(f): 9:34pm On Jul 21, 2022
Men what about if she didn't wake up the next morning what will you say happen!!!?
Re: The Next Time You Allow A Hooker Spend The Night With You, Stay Awake !!! by Orgasmgiver123(m): 9:37pm On Jul 21, 2022
Samuelnze:
Where do you usually go to?..
i go like make i dey jazz in and out with you, with those gowon boots
My wakamma no stable at all
Sometimes i dey jazz in Morocco, Afghanistan, Lebanese, Cambodia, jerusalem etc
Right now, na Cameroon i dey, i dey on maximum ass kicking.

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here
Re: The Next Time You Allow A Hooker Spend The Night With You, Stay Awake !!! by Kirkman: 9:48pm On Jul 21, 2022
Slmgirldippussy:
For people that carry hook up babes...you must have been disappointed several times.
They will send pics..very beautiful
When they appear in person your morale will just go down. It has happened bro me on several occasions..I just told the girl to suck me make I pay 4k
She doesn't even know how to suck..I felt like a crap. I have to hook up with another babe. This one dey fair enough just that the body don suffer too much. Stretch mark everywhere...big big ones like NEPA pole .
One time I tried CR ..the lady came from Lagos .she fine yes but pussy too big.
I tell U she no need wet before U knack am. The gate is wide that leads there.

Re: The Next Time You Allow A Hooker Spend The Night With You, Stay Awake !!! by Naijaolosho2: 10:09pm On Jul 21, 2022
TOPCRUISE:
For the fornicators

Ogbeni you no holy pass.
Re: The Next Time You Allow A Hooker Spend The Night With You, Stay Awake !!! by emmykk(m): 12:01am On Jul 22, 2022
Jesse25:

If you know d spirituality involve in sex you won't be saying this your sounding so ignorant rn

Do you know how many women whizkid and davido have slept with or do you know how many women footballers sleep with or how many women politicians sleep with when the move around. Why is their destiny is or lift still Brighter than those that don't womanize?

My friend don't be deceived your future or destiny are in the things you do daily over many years, consistence in the right part have a way of bring massive output over time.

2 Likes

Re: The Next Time You Allow A Hooker Spend The Night With You, Stay Awake !!! by Nobody: 12:19am On Jul 22, 2022
emmykk:

Do you know how many women whizkid and davido have slept with or do you know how many women footballers sleep with or how many women politicians sleep with when the move around. Why is their destiny is or lift still Brighter than those that don't womanize?

My friend don't be deceived your future or destiny are in the things you do daily over many years, consistence in the right part have a way of bring massive output over time.

They where not victim does not mean you can't fall victim too be careful prosperity is not richest it's about fulfilness have see true confession of a witch craft woman how he went to campus and took great young men destinies why some where locked , sex is a spiritual covenant between two people (spirit ) and when you have it with the wrong person they is a bond already the guys u mentioned are stars which means their grace pave the way for them everybody get different head know this and know peace.
Re: The Next Time You Allow A Hooker Spend The Night With You, Stay Awake !!! by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:41am On Jul 22, 2022
Naijaolosho2:

Ogbeni you no holy pass.
I don't fornicate
Re: The Next Time You Allow A Hooker Spend The Night With You, Stay Awake !!! by razible5384(m): 2:18am On Jul 22, 2022
ChemicalReaction:
What if she dies in your house?

How people invite strangers to their home and feel comfortable beats my imagination.

Na God dey save person sha.
u be real chemical reaction, the thing react your whole body go reach leg grin

1 Like

Re: The Next Time You Allow A Hooker Spend The Night With You, Stay Awake !!! by emmykk(m): 8:26am On Jul 22, 2022
Jesse25:

They where not victim does not mean you can't fall victim too be careful prosperity is not richest it's about fulfilness have see true confession of a witch craft woman how he went to campus and took great young men destinies why some where locked , sex is a spiritual covenant between two people (spirit ) and when you have it with the wrong person they is a bond already the guys u mentioned are stars which means their grace pave the way for them everybody get different head know this and know peace.

Sleeping with women have negative consequences but not a destiny.
What you be or what you will be are what you make by youself
Re: The Next Time You Allow A Hooker Spend The Night With You, Stay Awake !!! by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 22, 2022
emmykk:

Sleeping with women have negative consequences but not a destiny.
What you be or what you will be are what you make by youself

And u don't think that negative consequences can affect your future ...na wah
Re: The Next Time You Allow A Hooker Spend The Night With You, Stay Awake !!! by Deegeorge(m): 11:05am On Jul 22, 2022
Sincinnati:
Dee Biko when you go village you tell your nephews and nieces this fairytale, please don't forget to start with "Ifo cha kpi."

Anyways mystery is seen as fairytale to some folks
Re: The Next Time You Allow A Hooker Spend The Night With You, Stay Awake !!! by emmykk(m): 12:16pm On Jul 22, 2022

And u don't think that negative consequences can affect your future ...na wah

By negative consequences I mean you can be contact sexually transmitted disease,they can steal your things but can't steal your destiny
Re: The Next Time You Allow A Hooker Spend The Night With You, Stay Awake !!! by manuelkel(m): 3:44pm On Jul 22, 2022
meobizy:
Lying is not a sin in your Bible.

I no fit argue with you. For my own experience i go come dey argue with you ?
Aje, shift.
Re: The Next Time You Allow A Hooker Spend The Night With You, Stay Awake !!! by manuelkel(m): 3:47pm On Jul 22, 2022
MufasaLion:

Fiction!!! This ain't logical and it's a pure lie.

It's not logical because it's an experience. Logic excludes experience and preferences.
I no fit argue with you via my own experience Mr.
Re: The Next Time You Allow A Hooker Spend The Night With You, Stay Awake !!! by manuelkel(m): 3:47pm On Jul 22, 2022
makapella:

You are still in touch?? I don't see you living beyond next year if you continue in gross stupidity and I ain't our host false prophet.

Okay.
jclassiq:

C0ck and bull.

Okay
Re: The Next Time You Allow A Hooker Spend The Night With You, Stay Awake !!! by manuelkel(m): 3:49pm On Jul 22, 2022
Sincinnati:
Tales by daylight!

I earnestly pray most Nigerians get over their numerous dumb beliefs.

I'm not gon argue with you via my experience.
Keep doubting things, you never experience anything. This life is mystical.
Re: The Next Time You Allow A Hooker Spend The Night With You, Stay Awake !!! by manuelkel(m): 3:50pm On Jul 22, 2022
truthCoder:

So where did you put her corpse? The girl you and your boss killed?

You understand my write up atall??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Friends Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble / Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics) / Man Carried His Lady On His Shoulder After Saying Yes To His Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.