Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,076 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

The Next Time You Allow A Hooker Spend The Night With You, Stay Awake !!! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Next Time You Allow A Hooker Spend The Night With You, Stay Awake !!! (59418 Views)

Hooker Fights Man Who Refused To Pay After Sex On Christmas Day / Benin: Hooker Seizes Man's International Passport For Not Paying After Sex / Hooker And Her Client Flogged For Fighting Over His Refusal To Pay After Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Next Time You Allow A Hooker Spend The Night With You, Stay Awake !!! by truthCoder: 3:54pm On Jul 22, 2022
manuelkel:

You understand my write up atall??

I do.

You are claiming a whole human being disappeared from a hotel room.

Back to my question. Where did you put her corpse? I am suspecting you cut put the corpse in the boot of the car and formed this story so that her friend would not know. You then drove away and dumped it somewhere.

No human can turn into a snake. It is impossible. So cut the crap and confess where you dumped the innocent girl.

Except your story is just some phantom bull shit.

1 Like

Re: The Next Time You Allow A Hooker Spend The Night With You, Stay Awake !!! by manuelkel(m): 4:02pm On Jul 22, 2022
truthCoder:

I do.

You are claiming a whole human being disappeared from a hotel room.

Back to my question. Where did you put her corpse? I am suspecting you cut put the corpse in the boot of the car and formed this story so that her friend would not know. You then drove away and dumped it somewhere.

No human can turn into a snake. It is impossible. So cut the crap and confess where you dumped the innocent girl.

Except your story is just some phantom bull shit.

You need to reread my write up and understand it better.

Besides, I don't have to start making you believe she turned to a snake, you've actually not come across mystical happenings.
Pray, the day you come across mysts, you survive to tell others so they can actually doubt you and see you as a story teller cool
Re: The Next Time You Allow A Hooker Spend The Night With You, Stay Awake !!! by mediclife1987(m): 4:09pm On Jul 22, 2022
Slmgirldippussy:
For people that carry hook up babes...you must have been disappointed several times.
They will send pics..very beautiful
When they appear in person your morale will just go down. It has happened bro me on several occasions..I just told the girl to suck me make I pay 4k
She doesn't even know how to suck..I felt like a crap. I have to hook up with another babe. This one dey fair enough just that the body don suffer too much. Stretch mark everywhere...big big ones like NEPA pole .
One time I tried CR ..the lady came from Lagos .she fine yes but pussy too big.
I tell U she no need wet before U knack am. The gate is wide that leads there.

Na which state the girl fvck you sef?
Re: The Next Time You Allow A Hooker Spend The Night With You, Stay Awake !!! by kelspinall(m): 4:21pm On Jul 22, 2022
OhBritannia:
I think it's better to sleep with a prostitute or take a prostitute home if you are in America, Asia or Europe.
But immediately you enter Nigeria, my brothers, please zip up. If you know, you know.

no where is safe, pray you met a bicch with a good heart
Re: The Next Time You Allow A Hooker Spend The Night With You, Stay Awake !!! by truthCoder: 6:16pm On Jul 22, 2022
manuelkel:

You need to reread my write up and understand it better.

Besides, I don't have to start making you believe she turned to a snake, you've actually not come across mystical happenings.
Pray, the day you come across mysts, you survive to tell others so they can actually doubt you and see you as a story teller cool

You claim a whole human being with NIN and BVN turned to a snake.

You know fully well that you are a liar.

You know that story is not true but you have told yourself this story several times and you have started to even believe the lie.

Are you ready to subject yourself and everyone involved to a recorded documentary?

Are you guaranteeing that everyone involved would tell the story exactly as you have put it?

If you are ready and don’t mind being on TV, let me pull strings and make it happen.
Re: The Next Time You Allow A Hooker Spend The Night With You, Stay Awake !!! by Coinwarrior: 6:32pm On Jul 22, 2022
HopeNeverDies:
Damnnnn!!!! I don't do Hookers ! Shame on me!
Sex is almost the cheapest thing for me to get...
The very first and last time I had a fun with a hooker; twas my guys that paid... I just wasted that money coz I didn't even cum

Lmao... And why would a sensible nigga sleep off while a hooker is passing the night over at his side ..
how do you get sex cheaply my brother .what are the scopes sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"You Turn Me On" - Kenyan Lady Tells Kenyan Senator, See His Reply (photos) / "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React / Please How can i stop Masturbation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.