Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,675 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment (31540 Views)

Ikoyi Magistrate Court Sentences Environmental Offenders To Community Service. / Hate Speech Offenders To ‘Die By Hanging’ Bill By Aliyu Sabi Abdullahi / PDP Reps To Keep Vigilance On NASS To Prevent Saraki’s Impeachment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment by buckeyemedia: 7:33pm On Apr 05, 2022
Tetrahedron:
Very good enough of the bobriskt nonsense.
A man that should be in mental institution
Infact kill them all gays!
It will never see the light of day, it violates his rights under the Nigerian Constitution 1999 as Amended.

That is why most of you are hypocrites, no different from your brothers up North, who are you to judge how a person dresses?

1 Like

Re: House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment by Burgerlomo: 7:33pm On Apr 05, 2022
DOA (Dead On Arrival) grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment by Inosky: 7:33pm On Apr 05, 2022
Hello bobrisky! Better be on the run to abroad now!
Re: House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment by subcbouy: 7:33pm On Apr 05, 2022
Though I am not in support of cross-dressing we need security and economic growth policy more than cross-dressing.
Re: House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment by posty56: 7:33pm On Apr 05, 2022
hj
Re: House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment by EnglandAmaka(f): 7:33pm On Apr 05, 2022
[quote author=Iruobean post=111679459][/quote]

Goal goal
Re: House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment by ButterBurger: 7:33pm On Apr 05, 2022
Wait o
So bob go con dey dress as man back ni or wetin.
Me ah no kuku understand the constitution
Re: House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment by XTHRONE(m): 7:34pm On Apr 05, 2022
Ok
Re: House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment by timefarm(m): 7:34pm On Apr 05, 2022
I am in support.

Even skit makers sef, why must you be the one to act lady too. Though I understand to cut cost by acting all role. But it is still not an excuse. Some only act as opposite gender only sef.
Re: House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment by Moneyboyz: 7:34pm On Apr 05, 2022
oz4real83:
Also ban estimated electricity billing system, the legislature keeps making only resolutions instead of making laws to ban estimated billing, you can't win a court case against a power company when there are no laws to use against them. I'm tired of paying for electricity that isn't available, na that one concern me, not an individual who is an adult but still confused about the sex he belongs to. I can't imagine the legislature discussing Brobrisky when the country is burning instead of inviting the president and all the security chiefs to the floor of the house embarassed

the only laws they know how to make are those that will give room for their criminal security operatives to extort civilians.
Re: House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment by infogeneral: 7:34pm On Apr 05, 2022
The bill will eventually bow to pressure from the likes of the USA (LGBTQ advocates).
Re: House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment by coolxpaul(m): 7:34pm On Apr 05, 2022
oshozondii:

https://freshreporters.com/house-of-reps-move-to-ban-cross-dressing-offenders-to-face-6-months-imprisonment/

Nice one...

Meanwhile, make dis guys for NASS go find better work dey do, cuz e no do me like say dem dey see pressing issues for d kantree
Re: House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment by EnglandAmaka(f): 7:34pm On Apr 05, 2022
buckeyemedia:
It will never see the light of day, it violates his rights under the Nigerian Constitution 1999 as Amended.

What right of his does it violate?

I know the North is behind this
Re: House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment by jiz: 7:35pm On Apr 05, 2022
God created them Male and Female. Not male and male or female and female. Even you escape government prison what about God's prison

1 Like

Re: House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment by salem1996: 7:35pm On Apr 05, 2022
Mastakija:
Ive been waiting for this for a long tym grin
Bob aw far na cheesy

Anyways we do pencil portrait
Below are some of our works

How much do you do the portrait?
Re: House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment by EgunMogaji2: 7:35pm On Apr 05, 2022
Re: House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment by lexy2014: 7:36pm On Apr 05, 2022
oshozondii:

https://freshreporters.com/house-of-reps-move-to-ban-cross-dressing-offenders-to-face-6-months-imprisonment/

Well it's good. Unfortunately, I am yet to see anyone prosecuted for being gay since the law was made. Meaning, this law will also go unenforced. The law makers should also remember to impeach buhari. That one is more pressing
Re: House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment by KELVINXY: 7:36pm On Apr 05, 2022
Bunch of ignoramus..

The state of the country’s economy and security is declining by the day and their only concern is the cross dressers.
Re: House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment by Asquare84(m): 7:36pm On Apr 05, 2022
I support this motion
Re: House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 05, 2022
Will it solve Nigeria problems?
Our leaders always chasing shadows.
Re: House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment by nairaman66(m): 7:36pm On Apr 05, 2022
When are they going to ban open grazing by Fulani marauders?
Re: House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment by SNEFF: 7:37pm On Apr 05, 2022
laws dont work here, so no need
Re: House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment by DearfatherNGR(m): 7:37pm On Apr 05, 2022
Mastakija:
Ive been waiting for this for a long tym grin
Bob aw far na cheesy

Anyways we do pencil portrait
Below are some of our works

Don't tell me you used pencil to draw this!!!
Re: House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment by Mastakija(m): 7:37pm On Apr 05, 2022
DearfatherNGR:

Don't tell me you used pencil to draw this!!!
yes we did sir
Re: House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 7:38pm On Apr 05, 2022
Is this not a misplaced priority
Re: House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment by Mastakija(m): 7:38pm On Apr 05, 2022
salem1996:

How much do you do the portrait?
depends on d size
Re: House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment by Angelfrost(m): 7:38pm On Apr 05, 2022
Misplaced priorities... These idiots like chasing shadows!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment by litaninja(m): 7:39pm On Apr 05, 2022
Lmao! This is Nigeria's priority?
"except for entertainment purposes"? So everyone will simply add comedian to the front of their names and say its for entertainment. What gives abeg?

LMAO!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment by Dshocker(m): 7:39pm On Apr 05, 2022
Bob can you hear this
Re: House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment by Kenmatt(m): 7:39pm On Apr 05, 2022
In as much as I don't support all these, it's still against one's right to freedom in it's entirety.

This is a civilised state, not just because of the fact that northern Politicians out number their southern counterpart due to the fraud structure set by the British Political players, they tend to tilt the system to suit Islamism.

It's uncalled for.
Re: House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment by mmsen: 7:40pm On Apr 05, 2022
Waste of time and energy, as per usual.

You won't pass laws that matter but want to waste time on 0.001% the population who aren't causing you any harm.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Throwback Pictures Of MKO Abiola During June 12 / Oshiomhole Reacts As Smart Adeyemi Defeats Dino Melaye / Pictures From Obidients Million-Man-March For Peter Obi In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.