Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment (31535 Views)

Ikoyi Magistrate Court Sentences Environmental Offenders To Community Service. / Hate Speech Offenders To ‘Die By Hanging’ Bill By Aliyu Sabi Abdullahi / PDP Reps To Keep Vigilance On NASS To Prevent Saraki’s Impeachment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment by Mastakija(m): 8:30pm On Apr 05, 2022
superemmy:

Where is your location bro
lagos
Re: House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment by Buziness101: 8:34pm On Apr 05, 2022
U can imagine how terrible... Those empty skull men we have in the house instead of discuss pressing state matters with the little time they have... They discuss "Cross Dressing" ... At this point if you don't get it ... Then forget it
Re: House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment by superemmy(m): 8:38pm On Apr 05, 2022
Mastakija:
lagos

I'd like a portrait. How can I link up
Re: House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment by bizhop01: 8:46pm On Apr 05, 2022
What's about Amaka that wear trouser?
Re: House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment by Mastakija(m): 8:48pm On Apr 05, 2022
superemmy:

I'd like a portrait. How can I link up
I'll give u WhatsApp number
U can chat me up
Re: House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment by BotherMleeper(m): 8:49pm On Apr 05, 2022
Yeah, these are the kinds of quality legislation we need. I mean, who cares about bandits and terrorists?

We need to focus on matters of grave national importance, such as cross dressing and queers.

Bobrisky must be stopped!
Re: House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment by Boyooosa(m): 8:49pm On Apr 05, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Go tell Hausa man say Igbo man wey tire wrapper no be cross dressing.

Nonsense Hypocrites.

And Scottish wey wear skirt....
I Sha know say u get good lawyer
Re: House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment by ocloud(m): 8:50pm On Apr 05, 2022
I need one urgently. Please chat me up. 08105885889

Mastakija:
Ive been waiting for this for a long tym grin
Bob aw far na cheesy

Anyways we do pencil portrait
Below are some of our works
Re: House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment by dasparrow: 8:50pm On Apr 05, 2022
They will not be able to enforce the law anyway. No be Nigeria again? By the way, when is something going to be done about all the killings and shedding of blood in Nigeria?
Re: House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment by micflo28(m): 8:51pm On Apr 05, 2022
Bob risky won’t like this and Buhari will be happy cheesy grin. Soldiers and Civilians are slaughtered everyday like we are observing a blood festival by Bandits and this is what is deemed more important to us. Foreign universities should just be using this as example of what a country should never be.
Re: House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment by Akponmfet: 8:52pm On Apr 05, 2022
BabaIbo:
These people and focusing on unnecessary things while ignoring important issues ehn.

Is cross-dressing Nigeria's problem right now?

Is it more important than the dwindling economy, insecurity rocking the country, exploitation by all these service providers like multichoice and Co, and so on?

I wonder how the country will improve with these crop of politicians.
Re: House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment by Akponmfet: 8:54pm On Apr 05, 2022
Shut up,Nigeria is not Europe or America, that gay nonsense is not allowed here.
I rebuke you and satan in Jesus name, AMEN.
Re: House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment by Naijanascam: 8:58pm On Apr 05, 2022
NwaNimo1:
....tomboys and lesbians included?

[img]https:///media/4-02-2022/pvZLhb.gif[/img]

Brother.....I dey miss you since chaii which mod banned you biko

Welcome back abeg
Re: House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment by Naijanascam: 9:01pm On Apr 05, 2022
Why are all of una focusing mostly on bro Bob risky..... chaii see their mummy of lagos instead of ekiti

Re: House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment by Gamesmart: 9:07pm On Apr 05, 2022
buckeyemedia:
On point Man, It is always in the details.

So many daft "yoots" we are producing in Nigeria.

Nothing in their heads but they find it hard to believe and accept this.

Joezinho
Re: House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment by Nairaland247(m): 9:08pm On Apr 05, 2022
Let adults do what they want to do except if it directly affects a minor or causes injury or harm to others. Live and let others live
Re: House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment by Joezinho: 9:08pm On Apr 05, 2022
[s]
Gamesmart:

So many daft "yoots" we are producing in Nigeria.

Nothing in their heads but they find it hard to believe and accept this.

Joezinho
[/s]

Gamedunce
Re: House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment by Saviourfresh: 9:09pm On Apr 05, 2022
How does it affect Nigerians?
Most of these politicians do patronize them.
Instead of focusing on making people's life better, create job opportunities, stop insecurity for once, see how people are dying everyday.
The best you people could do is to come out with this after eating and taking souvenir home.
I salute ona!

I am available for writing jobs.
Re: House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment by Magnumproperty: 9:10pm On Apr 05, 2022
Mastakija:
Bob aw far na cheesy

How much ? DM me pls
Re: House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment by michjunior: 9:11pm On Apr 05, 2022
MARKone:
They should focus on the economy and security, are cross dressers the problem of this country, there are more pressing matters.

So because we have security issues..we should abandoned everyother issues in country
Re: House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment by amuwo1980: 9:13pm On Apr 05, 2022
Useless men , ban your types in politics first
Re: House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment by wpadmin: 9:14pm On Apr 05, 2022
Mastakija:
Bob aw far na cheesy

Bro, you drew that stuff?

You good die
Re: House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment by Karemarealty288(m): 9:18pm On Apr 05, 2022
Bob will return to factory setting or risk going to jail.

Re: House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment by badman007(m): 9:18pm On Apr 05, 2022
Nigeria is finished!
Re: House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment by plaetton: 9:19pm On Apr 05, 2022
oz4real83:
Also ban estimated electricity billing system, the legislature keeps making only resolutions instead of making laws to ban estimated billing, you can't win a court case against a power company when there are no laws to use against them. I'm tired of paying for electricity that isn't available, na that one concern me, not an individual who is an adult but still confused about the sex he belongs to. I can't imagine the legislature discussing Brobrisky when the country is burning instead of inviting the president and all the security chiefs to the floor of the house embarassed
Don't mind those utterly useless fools.
When these overpaid parasites resort to legislating morality, that seems to Signal a capitulation, a surrender. An open admission that they lack the cranial capacity to grasp and tackle the complex issues confronting this nation.
Re: House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment by oluwasegun007(m): 9:20pm On Apr 05, 2022
Very commendable,

They are our main problem in Nigeria.
Re: House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment by aribisala0(m): 9:22pm On Apr 05, 2022
donpapa:

Six months? That’s too small nah! Make it 14 years too!
How wlll cross dressing be defined? Will those Urhobo skirts be outlawed? This just shows that the Federal government is idle
Re: House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment by Arielle: 9:23pm On Apr 05, 2022
BabaIbo:
These people and focusing on unnecessary things while ignoring important issues ehn.

Is cross-dressing Nigeria's problem right now?

Is it more important than the dwindling economy, insecurity rocking the country, exploitation by all these service providers like multichoice and Co, and so on?

I wonder how the country will improve with these crop of politicians.
They do it because they know the kind of citizens they have. Look at the responses on this thread and tell me how many have expressed opinions similar to yours. Instead they're up in arms about how Bobrisky is leading the youth astray. Chasing shadows is a national pass time. Fiddling while Rome burns.
Re: House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment by ComeToJesus: 9:24pm On Apr 05, 2022
The bill is almost dead on arrival.

The clause that excuses those who do it for amusement purposes has provided a leeway for them Bobrisky to claim same.
Re: House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment by derecho(m): 9:28pm On Apr 05, 2022
They'd start from the known ones.
foolbuster:
cheesy so how do you tell?
Re: House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment by aribisala0(m): 9:28pm On Apr 05, 2022
So women will be banned from wearing trousers?

People cannot think deeply?

This is another Sharia agenda through the backdoor

Nigeria is diverse What is a man's dressing in one place is the opposite in another

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pictures From Obidients Million-Man-March For Peter Obi In Abuja / Why We Arrested Reuben Abati – EFCC / Obasanjo To Makinde: Don’t Pocket Oyo State Govt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.