Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment (31533 Views)

Ikoyi Magistrate Court Sentences Environmental Offenders To Community Service. / Hate Speech Offenders To ‘Die By Hanging’ Bill By Aliyu Sabi Abdullahi / PDP Reps To Keep Vigilance On NASS To Prevent Saraki’s Impeachment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment by Blakpot: 7:40pm On Apr 05, 2022
Misplaced priorities!
Re: House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment by Joe88(m): 7:40pm On Apr 05, 2022
B
Re: House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment by michael807: 7:40pm On Apr 05, 2022
we no send una go house go dey discuss cross dressing
I beg Nigerian problem pass cross dressing
discuss issues that will take Nigeria out of this security and political crisis
Re: House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment by Golan007: 7:40pm On Apr 05, 2022
Free visa.

1 Like

Re: House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment by Boyooosa(m): 7:40pm On Apr 05, 2022
Bobrisky don suffer
Re: House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment by Arisenews2: 7:41pm On Apr 05, 2022
Meanwhile, Watch the shocking story of the dreaded ritualistic den where most politicians and billionaires go for rituals and spiritual fortification, also See lists of some popular politicians who have been caught here.
Watch everything below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-r4qBgfeCE
Re: House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment by lyricalz: 7:41pm On Apr 05, 2022
So for all the problem facing the country, is this one those fools are sitting die down to discuss.
Re: House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment by Hdhdhd(m): 7:41pm On Apr 05, 2022
Now wey I wan start my own
Re: House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment by buckeyemedia: 7:41pm On Apr 05, 2022
EnglandAmaka:

What right of his does it violate?

I know the North is behind this

35. (1) Every person shall be entitled to his personal liberty and no person shall be deprived of such liberty save in the following cases and in accordance with a procedure permitted by law.

1 Like

Re: House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment by Twoclans(f): 7:41pm On Apr 05, 2022
Is this our problem in this country .

Why cant we just fix power problem in this country .Instead of wasting our time with bobriskys cousins .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 7:42pm On Apr 05, 2022
Nawa o
Re: House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment by aniblue(m): 7:42pm On Apr 05, 2022
cheesy
This one is single handedly meant for Bob risky
Re: House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment by Leomalli47: 7:44pm On Apr 05, 2022
BabaIbo:
These people and focusing on unnecessary things while ignoring important issues ehn.

Is cross-dressing Nigeria's problem right now?

Is it more important than the dwindling economy, insecurity rocking the country, exploitation by all these service providers like multichoice and Co, and so on?

I wonder how the country will improve with these crop of politicians.
HONESTLY SPEAKING, THEY THE SO CALLED LEADERS ARE JUST PLAYING DEAF AND BLIND ON SITUATIONS OF THINGS BOTHERING LIVELIHOODS OF NIGERIA CITIZENS... MY PRAYER IS THAT THIS THEIR NONSENSE ATTITUDE WILL EVENTUALLY ONE DAY LEAD TO NATIONAL UPROAR OF CITIZENS OF NIGERIA FAR WORSER THAN THAT OF END SARS.
Re: House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment by buckeyemedia: 7:44pm On Apr 05, 2022
Boyooosa:
Bobrisky don suffer
Go tell Hausa man say Igbo man wey tire wrapper no be cross dressing.

Nonsense Hypocrites.
Re: House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment by olancho: 7:44pm On Apr 05, 2022
So Bobrisky is now a national problem that is being debated in national assembly. I am sorry for my country.
Re: House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment by reuben81: 7:44pm On Apr 05, 2022
Tetrahedron:
Very good enough of the bobriskt nonsense.
A man that should be in mental institution
Infact kill them all gays!
what will then happened to those politicians stealing our destiny
Re: House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment by Jamesbiodun(m): 7:45pm On Apr 05, 2022
Make them go find solution to bandit, herdsmen and Boko Haram
Re: House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment by Laturuturu: 7:45pm On Apr 05, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Bobrisky this is what is Nigeria problem at the moment tongue

The terrorist and bandits and kidnappers matter can be discusse after this new law is enacted sad tongue .

As govt us tackling those big issues they do well to tackle the minors ones as well or else no future for the upcoming generation
Cross dressing is a gateway to gabu and labo labo
Re: House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment by funshint(m): 7:45pm On Apr 05, 2022
These people are just morons....is the mode of dressing of an individual clearly defined in the constitution? What of women that wear jeans? Or how does someone's dressing stops you from going about your own lawful activity. This is part of the Islamization agenda; Nigerians should be careful of these people! Or how does this benefit the constituent he claims to represent? The best destination for this bill is the dustbin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment by TheWolfen(m): 7:45pm On Apr 05, 2022
Lol
Business gone bad for some likes cheesy
Re: House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment by buckeyemedia: 7:45pm On Apr 05, 2022
Leomalli47:

HONESTLY SPEAKING, THEY THE SO CALLED LEADERS ARE JUST PLAYING DEAF AND BLIND ON SITUATIONS OF THINGS BOTHERING LIVELIHOODS OF NIGERIA CITIZENS... MY PRAYER IS THAT THIS THEIR NONSENSE ATTITUDE WILL EVENTUALLY ONE DAY LEAD TO NATIONAL UPROAR OF CITIZENS OF NIGERIA FAR WORSER THAN THAT OF END SARS.
How dare you call those Dundees leaders?
Re: House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment by tonyzeal(m): 7:46pm On Apr 05, 2022
Least of our problem;they are always too scared to face the real issues

1 Like

Re: House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment by koyyess: 7:46pm On Apr 05, 2022
The same house of reps that are patronising cross dressers? lipsrsealed

Don't make me laugh. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment by omenkaLives(m): 7:47pm On Apr 05, 2022
oz4real83:
Also ban estimated electricity billing system, the legislature keeps making only resolutions instead of making laws to ban estimated billing, you can't win a court case against a power company when there are no laws to use against them. I'm tired of paying for electricity that isn't available, na that one concern me, not an individual who is an adult but still confused about the sex he belongs to. I can't imagine the legislature discussing Brobrisky when the country is burning instead of inviting the president and all the security chiefs to the floor of the house embarassed
Re: House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment by Gamesmart: 7:47pm On Apr 05, 2022
oshozondii:

https://freshreporters.com/house-of-reps-move-to-ban-cross-dressing-offenders-to-face-6-months-imprisonment/

Illiterate "yoot", a proposal is not a confirmed action.

"Propose ban" is not the same as "To ban".

The problem with unemployable "yoots".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment by buckeyemedia: 7:48pm On Apr 05, 2022
koyyess:
The same house of reps that are patronising cross dressers? lipsrsealed

Don't make me laugh. smiley
Gee, don’t mind those mumus, left to me no more native attire in the National Assembly everyone should be uniformed, nobody cares we’re you come from, just come & do your work & go home.

1 Like

Re: House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment by FLYFIRE(m): 7:48pm On Apr 05, 2022
Idiots. People are maimed & killed every day yet these idiots will never do anything about the it. Its campaign time & one idiot has gone somewhere to sympathise with them because it suddenly means alot to him that Nigerians are killed. God will disgrace ALL OF THEM SOON
Re: House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment by WoundedLamb: 7:48pm On Apr 05, 2022
Hehe... What kind of suggestion is this? They now want to start telling you guys how to dress? I'll not be surprised if I see Nigerians in uniform soon. I guess cross dressing is against the traditions of our land. The gods can't take it anymore.

Someone said it's a Bobrisky influenced law. cheesy

1 Like

Re: House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment by xtiansarc: 7:49pm On Apr 05, 2022
So much Misplaced priority, the economy is receeding,people are being starved, kidnapped and killed, and this twerts are looking into laws that can repel an individual who's confused about his sexuality and NIN-SIM linkage, the fuckery of it all
Re: House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment by buckeyemedia: 7:49pm On Apr 05, 2022
Gamesmart:

Illiterate "yoot", a proposal is not a confirmed action.

"Propose ban" is not the same as "To ban".

The problem with unemployable "yoots".
On point Man, It is always in the details.

1 Like

Re: House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment by Legendoo: 7:50pm On Apr 05, 2022
Nigerians and faggotery are like 5 and 6.

Them no go like this one. It's now that you will hear , we have bigger issues.

The same way they say arrest politician when them catch yahoo thief.

Wereys
Re: House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment by Omoluabi16(m): 7:50pm On Apr 05, 2022
Are cross dressers now our problem with the rising insecurity? Confused dishonorables!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Nigeria's Economy Is In Recession – Lai mohammed / Why We Arrested Reuben Abati – EFCC / Pictures From Obidients Million-Man-March For Peter Obi In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.