Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment (31537 Views)

Ikoyi Magistrate Court Sentences Environmental Offenders To Community Service. / Hate Speech Offenders To ‘Die By Hanging’ Bill By Aliyu Sabi Abdullahi / PDP Reps To Keep Vigilance On NASS To Prevent Saraki’s Impeachment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment by TheWolfen(m): 7:50pm On Apr 05, 2022
Mckhalifa:
Welcome development, I so much detest those people with passion. Gays disguising as crossdressers... Spits angry
I swear. They are so daring these days. Polluting everywhere including cyberspace with their nonsense
Re: House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment by Cryptodegen: 7:50pm On Apr 05, 2022
[s]
BabaIbo:
These people and focusing on unnecessary things while ignoring important issues ehn.

Is cross-dressing Nigeria's problem right now?

Is it more important than the dwindling economy, insecurity rocking the country, exploitation by all these service providers like multichoice and Co, and so on?

I wonder how the country will improve with these crop of politicians.
[/s]
Re: House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment by Savagery101: 7:50pm On Apr 05, 2022
Misplaced priority
Re: House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment by Leomalli47: 7:51pm On Apr 05, 2022
buckeyemedia:
How dare you call those Dundees leaders?
ROARRR!!!!
Re: House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment by Kobicove(m): 7:52pm On Apr 05, 2022
Is this the most pressing problem we have in the country at this time?
Re: House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment by Dmacqh(m): 7:52pm On Apr 05, 2022
Though the problem of Nigeria is economy and security, but this a good development.
To me , I can’t even be friends with guys who walk ,dance talk , eat or dress like ladies . same as ladies who form tomboy .
Yes it’s their business , but they can’t deny the influence it’s having on others especially the youths .
One told me that even Jesus wore gown , that we are too religious. I laughed , the problem isn’t the dressing, but the motive behind the dressing and the impact .
We have a duty to protect our morals till we decide otherwise.
Re: House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment by JayPeeOham: 7:52pm On Apr 05, 2022
Nigerian Legislators from time immemorial are always efficient in doing the right thing at the wrong time or the wrong thing at the wrong time. angry
Re: House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 7:53pm On Apr 05, 2022
Mastakija:
Ive been waiting for this for a long tym grin
Bob aw far na cheesy

Anyways we do pencil portrait
Below are some of our works
it should be death by hanging for cross dresser
Re: House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment by Youngqueen(f): 7:53pm On Apr 05, 2022
Re: House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment by kingyakos: 7:55pm On Apr 05, 2022
Umar muda go toas babe come realized say na bobyrsky grin grin grin
Re: House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment by PeachtreeReside(f): 7:55pm On Apr 05, 2022
I knew it had to be a Northern Legislator....
Re: House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 05, 2022
there was a country called nigeria
6month is very small abeg give am 10year
make his eye sheen lolz
Re: House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment by Enny2013(f): 7:56pm On Apr 05, 2022
Why would dey want to return dese ppl to square one?
Cross dressing is a gud business in Nigeria nau...
Re: House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment by ashawopikin(m): 7:57pm On Apr 05, 2022
E don be for idris(bobrisky) and co
Re: House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment by tiger28: 7:58pm On Apr 05, 2022
Trust Nigerians .....this will be the NEW Japa format. You will start seeing some crossdressers going to the US embassy claiming persecution.
Re: House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment by abeggnow: 7:59pm On Apr 05, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Bobrisky this is what is Nigeria problem at the moment tongue

The terrorist and bandits and kidnappers matter can be discusse after this new law is enacted sad tongue .
I tire. crossdressing is an expression of personal freedom.
Re: House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment by Enny2013(f): 8:00pm On Apr 05, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
it should be death by hanging for cross dresser
Haaa!!!
For wetin nau?
Re: House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment by KaluwisxPRO: 8:01pm On Apr 05, 2022
So women cannot wear trousers?? How do you tell the court which gender Celestal garment belongs to?

The level of nonsense going on in Nigeria is enough reason to really call it a shithole.
Re: House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment by Enny2013(f): 8:01pm On Apr 05, 2022
tiger28:
Trust Nigerians .....this will be the NEW Japa format. You will start seeing some crossdressers going to the US embassy claiming persecution.
Lol...
Persecution kwa?

1 Like

Re: House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment by dalass(f): 8:01pm On Apr 05, 2022
Ekakamba:

Any comrade wey dem catch go claim @ the bolded. grin tongue

Hope they know that women also wear men's clothes like tomboys.... So it will also affect them? These people are jokers..

But,e be like say they have carried guys like Bobrisky thinking they're women only to see pen.is instead of veejay and bobbies gringrin. They're doing it for purely handling their sexcapades cool
Re: House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment by nauto: 8:06pm On Apr 05, 2022
Paternity fraud 25 years imprisonment
Re: House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment by BabaIbo: 8:12pm On Apr 05, 2022
Leomalli47:

HONESTLY SPEAKING, THEY THE SO CALLED LEADERS ARE JUST PLAYING DEAF AND BLIND ON SITUATIONS OF THINGS BOTHERING LIVELIHOODS OF NIGERIA CITIZENS... MY PRAYER IS THAT THIS THEIR NONSENSE ATTITUDE WILL EVENTUALLY ONE DAY LEAD TO NATIONAL UPROAR OF CITIZENS OF NIGERIA FAR WORSER THAN THAT OF END SARS.

It is not their fault, shebi come rain come sunshine, their allowance go dey enter on a steady, why them no go do anyhow...

Had it been Nigerians are like other countries citizens that hold their leaders accountable as e dey hot, them for no dey misbehave.

1 Like

Re: House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment by tollyboy5(m): 8:14pm On Apr 05, 2022
Mastakija:
Bob aw far na cheesy

Make bobrisky no sell bah, but you want your pencil work to sell lol.
Re: House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment by MedicH: 8:14pm On Apr 05, 2022
same country bandits killed 11 soldiers in one sweep
Re: House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment by fanzine(f): 8:14pm On Apr 05, 2022
A good step in the right direction. They are messing with the younger ones brain. They can't process that. The day my kids saw Bobrisky pics and was like this mummy, i told them he's a man. They can't just deal with it.

2 Likes

Re: House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment by reidkrugger(m): 8:16pm On Apr 05, 2022
Them for just come out ban homos. Let's see how heads go roll. Because I know say dem nor fit arrest Bobriski. And some of them for their too na homos. No homo tho. Stupid house of homo assembly.
Re: House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment by Bigchristo: 8:17pm On Apr 05, 2022
oshozondii:

https://freshreporters.com/house-of-reps-move-to-ban-cross-dressing-offenders-to-face-6-months-imprisonment/
Well in as much as I do not like cross dressing but the reps are just very senseless for discussing about such nonsense at the crucial moment where the country is at the verge of collapsing, they should be discussing security and how to stable the dying economy of this country, fuel and diesel prices are on roof top they won’t talk about that na cross dressing be their problem
Re: House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment by Mastakija(m): 8:20pm On Apr 05, 2022
tollyboy5:

Make bobrisky no sell bah, but you want your pencil work to sell lol.
me I no dey illegal grin
Re: House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment by Ybaby: 8:22pm On Apr 05, 2022
oshozondii:

https://freshreporters.com/house-of-reps-move-to-ban-cross-dressing-offenders-to-face-6-months-imprisonment/

Gambari goh sha.... so silly a sombody. Bandits and terrorists are ravaging your land your home land ... your mother's land but you want men to stop wear make up.... eh ti madt.

Diesel is 800, Gas is 7000 but it is your stupiddty that increased the most.

These northernersss need to stop voting in pollution/ contamination ..... we need better Reps pls
Re: House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment by superemmy(m): 8:25pm On Apr 05, 2022
Mastakija:
Bob aw far na cheesy

Where is your location bro
Re: House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment by Ybaby: 8:28pm On Apr 05, 2022
fanzine:
A good step in the right direction. They are messing with the younger ones brain. They can't process that. The day my kids saw Bobrisky pics and was like this mummy, i told them he's a man. They can't just deal with it.

Your kids can process other kids begging on the road, they can process seeing fuel scarcity queues and the sh!thole you put them called your house and the cheap school they go to and indomie and ogi you feed them on abi?

Your kids cannot police anyone when you are moving around with them you bandage their eyes ..... say no to nanny states and the need to control others.

Tell your kids to dress normal and that it is abnormal for men to wear make up and for women to wear trousers.... that is all you can do but you cannot tell adults what to wear. You can tell your kids what to wear sha but not Adults.
Re: House Of Reps To Ban Cross-Dressing, Offenders To Face 6 Months Imprisonment by tollyboy5(m): 8:28pm On Apr 05, 2022
Mastakija:
me I no dey illegal grin
Alaye shift!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

CSU: Certificate Tinubu Submitted To INEC Not Our Document - DailyPost / Tribunal Admits Tinubu’s Chicago University Education Record, US Visa As Exhibit / Umahi Tightens Ebonyi State Borders, Visits Boundaries To Ensure Total Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.