Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

I Think I Am Finished. Do I Still Have Hope? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think I Am Finished. Do I Still Have Hope? (5198 Views)

I Am Doomed. I Am Finished. Please Help Me / Am Finished, My First Son Has Impregnated His 3 Sisters In My Absence / Friends I Am Finished. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think I Am Finished. Do I Still Have Hope? by incredible2017: 11:20pm On Apr 06, 2022
Bro, I was at a time feeling depressed as you are, it's just that mine was much worser than yours, been a chronic gambler and a masturbator (hardcore), to a point I gambled my school fee playing virtual football. Borrowed money from people and loans from different means to pay my school fee. Fortunately the money was completed through the accumulation of loans and borrowed money. Still yet I went to the bet shop and gambled all the money away. Then it dawned on me that i have lost people's money and not going back to school.
My Landlord came Knocking on my door the next week for his rent as it was due since last month, begged him to give me a week to sort the money out.
The night of that day I just kept thinking about my life, what do I tell my people (relatives), how do I pay the debt / gbese bi am owing. The next day I woke up with an idea.,
The idea was to leave the state and drop out of school which I did.
I left ebonyi state to porthacourt hustled in a car wash for 1 year,I which I was able to raise half a million (savings) .
Lied to my people I was still in school.
That was how I paid people their debt and I opened a small business with which I used in sustaining myself till I graduated.

On masturbation, when you get something doing that keeps you busy, you will stop that shit.
Idleness is your problem
Re: I Think I Am Finished. Do I Still Have Hope? by ntipro: 11:55pm On Apr 06, 2022
B
Re: I Think I Am Finished. Do I Still Have Hope? by 1sherlockHolmes: 4:58pm On Apr 07, 2022
incredible2017:
Bro, I was at a time feeling depressed as you are, it's just that mine was much worser than yours, been a chronic gambler and a masturbator (hardcore), to a point I gambled my school fee playing virtual football. Borrowed money from people and loans from different means to pay my school fee. Fortunately the money was completed through the accumulation of loans and borrowed money. Still yet I went to the bet shop and gambled all the money away. Then it dawned on me that i have lost people's money and not going back to school.
My Landlord came Knocking on my door the next week for his rent as it was due since last month, begged him to give me a week to sort the money out.
The night of that day I just kept thinking about my life, what do I tell my people (relatives), how do I pay the debt / gbese bi am owing. The next day I woke up with an idea.,
The idea was to leave the state and drop out of school which I did.
I left ebonyi state to porthacourt hustled in a car wash for 1 year,I which I was able to raise half a million (savings) .
Lied to my people I was still in school.
That was how I paid people their debt and I opened a small business with which I used in sustaining myself till I graduated.

On masturbation, when you get something doing that keeps you busy, you will stop that shit.
Idleness is your problem
wow bro u did great i like your courage
Re: I Think I Am Finished. Do I Still Have Hope? by tobore4u(m): 8:18am On Jun 19, 2022
truthCoder:

You are just 28.

Let me tell you what i think is the problem.

Your first problem is betting. Betting on games is a game itself and it is rigged not to favour you. Stop betting, no matter what. Delete your betting apps, unsubscribe from their emails. Drop that shit like hot stone.

Masturbation is not a problem. You are still sexually active and young and broke. This is why you masturbate. When you get money, you wont even have the chance to masturbate. When there are dozens of girls at every street corner waiting to make you happy for few naira notes. So dont think about the masturbation angle for now.

As regards your future, everything is in your hands. Stop having ht mentality that you need a job. This is one of the main problems our society has implanted in us. Instead of looking for a job, create a job. Learn a trade, skill or hustle. Learn something that makes you valuable. Furniture, Mechanic, Truck Driving, Programming, Fashion design, Graphics…..anything that can give you a skill. Dedicate the next few years to that hustle and see your life change.

Do not just sit down at home pressing phone. That issue breeds depression more than anything. If you are not selling or networking via facebook or instagram, delete those apps for now. Dont watch WhatsApp status. These things kill slowly. When you see others posting their good life and you have none to post, it makes you weak emotionally. So ignore them. Focus on becoming a better person.

Look for like minded friends who want to achieve. If you have friends who do nothing than wake up and lounge in penury, start avoiding them. Get new friends who share an hunger for growth.

As regards financial, cut down on expenses. You can use the same clothes for more than one year if you maintain them properly. Drop alcohol. Dont take soft drinks if you can avoid it. Cook. Before you spend any money, ask yourself if it is really necessary. Since you have dropped betting, take a look at your bank history and decide on the things you expend on and their relevance to your survival.

Gradually, things would change and you would see results.

Re: I Think I Am Finished. Do I Still Have Hope? by omolasho: 9:36am On Jun 19, 2022
i have spent 27(majorly useless) years on this earth, i will be 28years old next week, but i have nothing to show and there is no any sign of hope in the future. WHY?

lately i have been feeling depressed and suicidal WHY?

addicted to betting recently, OOOOOOKAY!

chronic debtor borrowed from several loan apps and wastes it on betting sites. NOT SURPRISED

do i still have hope? can i fix my life and live a normal life style or I'm just finished YES YOU 100% DO.

Let me quickly tell you a story a Demon was looking for a way to make a certain man poor and wretched in life. He had deployed all weapons in his arsenal to achieve same but to no avail but rather the man continues to prosper. So one day the demon decided to see his lord the Satan for counsel on how to achieve his aim. Then Satan gave him a charm with instruction to locate the man and laid curses of poverty on him. The Demon left for the whereabouts of the man. Not long, the Demon found the man in a bet shop. Quickly he called Satan and said "I have found him", and the conversation is as follows:

Satan: where?
Demon: in a bet shop.
Satan: what is he doing?
Demon: he is placing bets.
Satan: is it virtual or normal bet?
Demon: virtual bet.
Satan: Leave him, come back, he is cursed already return back my charm because we will need for someone else!

My brother all your problems are anchored on only one thing GAMBLING, expecially VIRTUAL BET. Shockingly, this is just the beginning. Leave gambling now and have your life back!!!!
Re: I Think I Am Finished. Do I Still Have Hope? by 2buffagain(m): 12:49am On Jul 05, 2022
Itohanmiwa:
Op trust me it's just a phase that will pass. First thing you need to do is stop masturbation immediately, it's making you mentally redundant without you knowing. Then get your kit in the morning and run like hell. After jogging, come back home sleep and wake up. Do this for 2 -3 weeks and you will notice a significant improvement in your mental health. Flee from masturbation op don't listen to any rubbish justifying it. In summary your solution is 3 fold. Stop masturbation, start jogging and rest very well. Do these and you will be fine. That i assure you.

it's only women that recommend masturbation so much because last last if their kini doesn't work anymore or becomes desensitized, they will just push the blame to the man anyway and say "he is not knacking me well". Only a feminized foolish man takes sexual health advise from someone who doesn't have a penis.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

4 Important Questions You Should Ask Your Boyfriend / Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Is Metrosexual? / The Most Important Lesson For Everyone In Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.