Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,530 members, 7,837,022 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

My Oga's Daughter And I Inside The Office - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Oga's Daughter And I Inside The Office (6241 Views)

Am I Addicted To My Oga's Daughter? / What's Going On Between My Oga's Daughter And I? / Malawian Director Of Budget Caught Having Sex With Her Driver In The Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Oga's Daughter And I Inside The Office by Sureboyy(m): 5:28pm On Apr 07, 2022
MrBachelor:
Only you carry your neighbour pant, still you your friend wife dey confide in, na still you teenage girl wan seduce, and only you oga pikin wan fvck.

Guy gettat from here.
You forget one last one bro " only him his gay boss is seducing"
Check his recent post undecided grin grin

grin grin grin man is just feeding us cock and bull story

1 Like

Re: My Oga's Daughter And I Inside The Office by seunlizy(f): 6:56pm On Apr 07, 2022
Op,

Don't be wearing fitted shirt again
Re: My Oga's Daughter And I Inside The Office by Sixfiguresmart(m): 7:34am On Apr 08, 2022
seunlizy:
Op,

Don't be wearing fitted shirt again
Noted sister. Would you say the same to the ladies with their skirts?
Re: My Oga's Daughter And I Inside The Office by seunlizy(f): 4:02pm On Apr 08, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Noted sister. Would you say the same to the ladies with their skirts?

Lols

1 Like

Re: My Oga's Daughter And I Inside The Office by seunlizy(f): 4:04pm On Apr 08, 2022
Sureboyy:

You forget one last one bro " only him his gay boss is seducing"
Check his recent post undecided grin grin

grin grin grin man is just feeding us cock and bull story

Yess oooo, so u guys noticed.
Re: My Oga's Daughter And I Inside The Office by seunlizy(f): 4:07pm On Apr 08, 2022
Lemmy123:

You forgot to add the one he farted in an interview.

Lol... Dude is having fun with our psyche

As in lemmy, I was like how come 4 post in 2 days,
Re: My Oga's Daughter And I Inside The Office by Sureboyy(m): 10:31pm On Apr 08, 2022
seunlizy:

Yess oooo, so u guys noticed.
Yeah yeah
Seems he is into fictional stories

1 Like

Re: My Oga's Daughter And I Inside The Office by Dmacqh(m): 10:35pm On Apr 08, 2022
All your topics post @op have been awkward . Your fairy tales are numerous. It’s obvious you are advertising your writting skills .
Hopefully you get your target audience.

1 Like

Re: My Oga's Daughter And I Inside The Office by Oburu202: 1:05am On Apr 09, 2022
You are absolutely right!!

He should not lose both. If he starts to bang her, and her dad finds out. Then he get fired. He will get another job, but still bang the girl. The girl will eventually start giving her money because she's the reason why he got fired. Then if the dad eventually leave the company. Due will come back and continue his work. Win win.

omotoshodontee1:
Be banging her codedly and u guys will be keeping frown face while in office pending the time ur boss will accept his fate..Sha don't loose both the pussy and ur job
Re: My Oga's Daughter And I Inside The Office by Sixfiguresmart(m): 4:23pm On Apr 09, 2022
Dmacqh:
All your topics post @op have been awkward . Your fairy tales are numerous. It’s obvious you are advertising your writting skills .
Hopefully you get your target audience.
I don't think that your editors can pay me. I am not seeking any payments. I am seeking to achieve a catharsis anonymously.
All those $20 per page can go to them hobos not me. I appreciate your concern, though.
Re: My Oga's Daughter And I Inside The Office by Sixfiguresmart(m): 4:27pm On Apr 09, 2022
seunlizy:

As in lemmy, I was like how come 4 post in 2 days,
So, you think that you are a detective? Why can't I post stuff whenever I can?

Why are you guys like this?
Re: My Oga's Daughter And I Inside The Office by house10s2: 7:00pm On Apr 09, 2022
oh una don finally notice him fake stories.
i still wonder what he gains here

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do You Ask A Girl Out If You Don't Know Her Well? / I Caught My Husband Having Wild S*x With My Chief Bridesmaid On Our Wedding / Game! Finger Inspections... Lets See The Most Beautiful Hands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.