Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,295 members, 7,846,327 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

How This Teenage Girl Seduced Me For 4 Years - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How This Teenage Girl Seduced Me For 4 Years (6003 Views)

Help, She Seduced Me / Wedding Pictures Of An Elderly Man With A Teenage Girl / I'm So Close To Fuckinggg This Teenage Girl Bugging Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How This Teenage Girl Seduced Me For 4 Years by posty56: 12:27am On Apr 07, 2022
killmods:

Married woman? Omor the way i go run away from her like she is the plague itself. Can't even be found in such a situation with a married woman in the first place
naso we they hear lol
Re: How This Teenage Girl Seduced Me For 4 Years by jaxxy(m): 2:18am On Apr 07, 2022
Fascinating stories u have.

1 Like

Re: How This Teenage Girl Seduced Me For 4 Years by Sixfiguresmart(m): 9:05am On Apr 07, 2022
Exactly. You understand the situation better cos you have been there before. Many pundits here have no clue how the human conscience works. It is hard to betray some people even if you find yourself in a difficult situation.
Ah, because of temporary pleasure or because of pressure, you act against your conscience. And, it is clear to you that you and this person cannot end well. So, why risk it? There are no go areas for everyone.
placeofallure:

Yes.
I was just done with NYSC then. No job and I had plenty of time on my hands. Then a new neighbour, a whole family, moved in. They are Ibos. A man, his wife and 2 girls. They just had a boy, a few months back. It's a young family. I've never seen a family so nice, both the husband and the wife. I immediately fell in love with their baby boy. Everyday, after the early morning routine of bathing and feeding him, the mother lets me have the boy till evening. The boy has gotten so used to me that once he eats breakfast, even if they don't bring him (he'd started to walk) he'd bring himself. New people in the neighborhood thought he was my baby cause we were inseparable. I had more than enough time on my hands to care for a baby.

The mother let me organise his two-year birthday, everything. She doesn't bother with anything that has to do with the boy anymore. The dad gets something for my sister and I everyday when he returns from work. The wife knows about it. We all thought nothing of it, you know harmless gifts as cake, suya, wine, money, recharge card; those stuff. I don't know he has designs on me.

Then, he had his chance when we somehow somehow were alone. He said he'd loved me since he first saw me, then I fuelled the fire when he saw how I cared for his boy. He said I should ask for anything. He was making promises. Now, that was tempting cause he's rich. And na today girls dey date married men? I'm no saint. But he was different.
I remember how his wife treated me like her sister. She tells me things even as we're of different tribes. She shares her joys and woes with me. I couldn't do that to her.

The man continued to pester at every opportunity but we both kept a straight face. Shortly after, we moved out of the neighborhood and it died there. I couldn't even tell my sister. What if the wife hears, she'd be devastated.

1 Like

Re: How This Teenage Girl Seduced Me For 4 Years by Sixfiguresmart(m): 9:07am On Apr 07, 2022
jaxxy:
Fascinating stories u have.
you seem to be following. Haha thank you. But, this very one is no jokes. I felt that I could share a part of my life and maybe someone might need it.
It didn't happen this years. About 10 years ago. I hardly share secrets with people but since I am anonymous here, why not share and offload some secrets.
Regarding that married woman. It is fresh. Happening now.
Re: How This Teenage Girl Seduced Me For 4 Years by nairaman66(m): 11:36am On Apr 07, 2022
killmods:
It happens. My friend owns a salon where lots of young girls work and sometimes I give them lunch money just to encourage them same with the guys working there.. but some of the girls green light no be here and I know my guy won't be happy with me if he ever gets to find out I'm blasting anyone of them. So I just respect myself. Sometimes the temptation be too much like some calling just to check on me or even coming to my place to ask anything. No be all food man dey chow undecided

You were buying them food and taking their numbers? grin

1 Like

Re: How This Teenage Girl Seduced Me For 4 Years by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 07, 2022
nairaman66:

You were buying them food and taking their numbers? grin
Lol.. we exchange numbers for various reasons bro. Like once he employs them he introduces them to me because he still pays for his former apartment close to mine for the girls with no where to stay. So we do relate on that level nor dey think otherwise grin
Re: How This Teenage Girl Seduced Me For 4 Years by nairaman66(m): 11:50am On Apr 07, 2022
killmods:

Lol.. we exchange numbers for various reasons bro. Like once he employs them he introduces them to me because he still pays for his former apartment close to mine for the girls with no where to stay. So we do relate on that level nor dey think otherwise grin

Oh yeah.. I was just being funny though.
Re: How This Teenage Girl Seduced Me For 4 Years by ntyce(m): 5:27pm On Apr 07, 2022
Lemmy123:
Eweeeeeey!
This guy with his well-cooked-up stories. Went through all his topics, and just then I realize dude's just having fun with our heads. From one fabricated stuff to another; na only him go mess for interview, na only him teenager go seduce, only him 1 hin oga for Chevron na gay, only him naim friend wife dey give green light. Dude slow down mehn, it's becoming too glaring

Thought as much, you can't be fired like that in a multinational oil company.
Re: How This Teenage Girl Seduced Me For 4 Years by Sixfiguresmart(m): 9:29pm On Apr 07, 2022
Lemmy123:

If anything, his superiors should have heard about the shenanigans of the said boss. You don't dead big matters like that; aside that homosexuality is a crime in Nigeria, Boss' actions also inversely affected your job, and you just left everything "for God" like that. I've seen his moniker, I've stopped taking him seriously, too.
Lemmy wetin I do you? Everything is not joke o. Things are happening. Even if you don't believe me, hear me. I will say it again, I was hunted by gays in Chevron. The chase didn't directly lead to my being fired. It was a build up.

I knew the actions to take but trust me, none was genuine enough to carry my case. I am not seeking public sympathy cos it is over a decade now. I have moved on and I write to express what other victims can't. For the sake of humanity, I beg you to stay neutral even if you choose not to believe victims.

Everyone talks about due process. Yes, every entity has due process to protect against indiscriminate behaviour in the workplace, but my word against yours isn't legit enough to prove a case.

Fact is, this is not about me now. There are many victims out there. Know that they need your support. I am fine, bro. My career didn't plummet. I'm good. I dont crave for attention. I am anonymous and will remain so until I deactivate my accout. I thought it would be cool to share for people who need to know.
Re: How This Teenage Girl Seduced Me For 4 Years by house10s2: 7:13pm On Apr 09, 2022
placeofallure:

Yes.

I was just done with NYSC then. No job and I had plenty of time on my hands. Then a new neighbour, a whole family, moved in. They are Ibos. A man, his wife and 2 girls. They just had a boy, a few months back. It's a young family. I've never seen a family so nice, both the husband and the wife. I immediately fell in love with their baby boy. Everyday, after the early morning routine of bathing and feeding him, the mother lets me have the boy till evening. The boy has gotten so used to me that once he eats breakfast, even if they don't bring him (he'd started to walk) he'd bring himself. New people in the neighborhood thought he was my baby cause we were inseparable. I had more than enough time on my hands to care for a baby.

The mother let me organise his two-year birthday, everything. She doesn't bother with anything that has to do with the boy anymore. The dad gets something for my sister and I everyday when he returns from work. The wife knows about it. We all thought nothing of it, you know harmless gifts as cake, suya, wine, money, recharge card; those stuff. I don't know he has designs on me.

Then, he had his chance when we somehow somehow were alone. He said he'd loved me since he first saw me, then I fuelled the fire when he saw how I cared for his boy. He said I should ask for anything. He was making promises. Now, that was tempting cause he's rich and could afford it. And na today girls dey date married men? I'm no saint. But he was different.
I remember how his wife treated me like her sister. She tells me things even as we're of different tribes. She shares her joys and woes with me. I couldn't do that to her.

The man continued to pester at every opportunity but we both kept a straight face. Shortly after, we moved out of the neighborhood and it died there. I couldn't even tell my sister. What if the wife hears? She'd be devastated.
u try, some girls go don ask for iPhone, collect prick, spoil house.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Stds Have You Gotten B4 And How Did U Contract It / Boy 22,kills Himself Because Of His Girlfriend 'honey Cocaine' / My Experience Dating African Girls - Comparison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.