Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

I Really Like The Igbos And How They Spend Their Money In Relationships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Really Like The Igbos And How They Spend Their Money In Relationships (420 Views)

Some People Actually Spend Their Whole Lives On Nairaland (photo) / Do Ladies Really Like Funny Guys? / "Nigerian Men Are The Best, They Spend On Ladies Well" - South Africa Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Really Like The Igbos And How They Spend Their Money In Relationships by MadeINchenzen2: 1:00pm On May 14, 2022
An Igbo man will prefer to spend his money on his woman himself rather than give her the money to buy things for herself..

Igbo men hates debit alert with passion... I promise u, they rarely wire money into their girlfriends AZA, rather they will tell her to come to Mama Amaka's beer parlour and eat as much Nkwóbi and Gizzard as her stomach can carry.

she can drink as much small stout or malt as her stomach can carry,

she can order for 100 cat fish and have them grilled for her so long she can finish all of them.

And he will pay... even if its N1 million naira, but Igbo man will not give u the money cash or send it to your AZA, if she likes ket her cry blood grin

Up Igbo Men !!!
Re: I Really Like The Igbos And How They Spend Their Money In Relationships by DamianX: 1:05pm On May 14, 2022
If una never talk about Igbo, it's always a sad day.
Re: I Really Like The Igbos And How They Spend Their Money In Relationships by Sawcy(m): 1:08pm On May 14, 2022
No lies detected.
Re: I Really Like The Igbos And How They Spend Their Money In Relationships by Mooh247: 1:10pm On May 14, 2022
cool

So what should we do with this wonderful information

No wonder Chioma made the right choice with Davido by becoming his baby mama

Yoruba Omo buje budanu ..

Yoruba man be like ; take this money cos you look so pretty

Take this money for your transport fare

Give this to your mother

Put your account number here

1 Like

Re: I Really Like The Igbos And How They Spend Their Money In Relationships by MadeINchenzen2: 1:58pm On May 14, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

So what should we do with this wonderful information

No wonder Chioma made the right choice with Davido by becoming his baby mama

Yoruba Omo buje budanu ..

Yoruba man be like ; take this money cos you look so pretty

Take this money for your transport fare

Give this to your mother

Put your account number here

lol

(1) (Reply)

Fcck Akwa Ibom People / highestpromotion / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.