Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,456 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Nairalanders, Admit It I Entertain You Guys! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders, Admit It I Entertain You Guys! (848 Views)

You Nairalanders Call Me A Liar Because I Entertain You Guys / I Caught My GF Lying ,yet She Won't Admit It. / This Girl & I Are Dating Technically but she'll not admit it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders, Admit It I Entertain You Guys! by siofra(f): 8:43am On Jan 13, 2023
The hate I'm getting from here is becoming too much and I don't think I can hold on for much longer.

I'm a very sensitive person in real life and your hate has started affecting my offline life.

Anyway you guys should enjoy me now o! Because soon I'll relocate with my ridiculously older husband and settle into the role of a house wife, tending my herb garden and looking after my home and being famous/chasing clout on other social media platforms like I was doing before I became addicted to nairaland.

I'm going to miss you guys so much! But there's only so much hate I can take here.

This is not a final goodbye but I'm just telling you guys what to expect when you don't see me here again next year.

kiss
Toodles!

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, Admit It I Entertain You Guys! by anthonyuncle(m): 8:45am On Jan 13, 2023
please focus more on your grammar.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders, Admit It I Entertain You Guys! by Vinnie2000(m): 8:47am On Jan 13, 2023
Ur Boo, Daddy CK Entertains us Better. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders, Admit It I Entertain You Guys! by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 13, 2023
You are just a copycat who was obviously obsessed with Zzor/iyaebe rubbish that made her popular and you immediately started copying her and recreating her old topics and constituting nuisance on this forum as well. You can only entertain jobless people. Nansense

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Admit It I Entertain You Guys! by Nobody: 9:28am On Jan 13, 2023
siofra:
The hate I'm getting from here is becoming too much and I don't think I can hold on for much longer.

I'm a very sensitive person in real life and your hate has started affecting my offline life.

Anyway you guys should enjoy me now o! Because soon I'll relocate with my ridiculously older husband and settle into the role of a house wife, tending my herb garden and looking after my home and being famous/chasing clout on other social media platforms like I was doing before I became addicted to nairaland.

I'm going to miss you guys so much! But there's only so much hate I can take here.

This is not a final goodbye but I'm just telling you guys what to expect when you don't see me here again next year.

Toodles!

^^^^^^^^^^^^fustrated lonely desparate atttension seeekin old cargo troll ((OFFICIALLY)) grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairalanders, Admit It I Entertain You Guys! by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 13, 2023
siofra:

kiss
Toodles!

anyways ...we shod expet another 40 new threads from u today tellin us about why price of tomato rise higher than price of garrrrri....BORED HOUSE WIFE!!!! (no oofeinse) angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders, Admit It I Entertain You Guys! by Lurdd: 9:34am On Jan 13, 2023
Siofra the clout chaser
Adieu on your leave grin grin
Re: Nairalanders, Admit It I Entertain You Guys! by imagrg(m): 9:35am On Jan 13, 2023
undecided undecided
I will miss you Siofra.
Your writing skill sef dey give me some vibes. But wait oh, who's that lucky old man?
E fit not senior me sef.
siofra:

kiss
Toodles!
Re: Nairalanders, Admit It I Entertain You Guys! by ikeno(m): 9:57am On Jan 13, 2023
Did I hear say you're leaving nairaland...

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, Admit It I Entertain You Guys! by siofra(f): 10:47am On Jan 13, 2023
peepydelano:
You are just a copycat who was obviously obsessed with Zzor/iyaebe rubbish that made her popular and you immediately started copying her and recreating her old topics and constituting nuisance on this forum as well. You can only entertain jobless people. Nansense

I love Iyaebe! kiss
Re: Nairalanders, Admit It I Entertain You Guys! by siofra(f): 10:47am On Jan 13, 2023
ikeno:
Did I hear say you're leaving nairaland...

Maybe.

Maybe not.
Re: Nairalanders, Admit It I Entertain You Guys! by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 13, 2023
siofra:

I love Iyaebe! kiss
Birds of a feather
Re: Nairalanders, Admit It I Entertain You Guys! by Hyland(m): 2:13pm On Jan 13, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Ur Boo, Daddy CK Entertains us Better. cheesy

Just like you also entertain me.
And I also want you to entertain me one day with your yummy Deltan dic*k wink
Re: Nairalanders, Admit It I Entertain You Guys! by Moh247: 3:11pm On Jan 14, 2023
cool

Funny girl
Re: Nairalanders, Admit It I Entertain You Guys! by SultanOfPuna: 4:34pm On Jan 14, 2023
You are a lonely guy and a loser
With your F moniker using it to get cheap attention from mumu guys.

Siofra is a guy

I pity the mumu boys that think siofra is a girl
He is just a cheap Attention Seeker
Re: Nairalanders, Admit It I Entertain You Guys! by BigYash: 4:40pm On Jan 14, 2023
SultanOfPuna:
You are a lonely guy and a loser
With your F moniker using it to get cheap attention from mumu guys.

Siofra is a guy

I pity the mumu boys that think siofra is a girl
He is just a cheap Attention Seeker
The guy na FOOL.. Maybe na transgendered sha,I doubt he is a complete man.
Re: Nairalanders, Admit It I Entertain You Guys! by Nicepoker(m): 10:09pm On Jan 14, 2023
The downfall of an unsuccessfully harlot grin
Re: Nairalanders, Admit It I Entertain You Guys! by toujurs: 10:14pm On Jan 14, 2023
Lonely girl,
Re: Nairalanders, Admit It I Entertain You Guys! by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 14, 2023
The hate is unbelievable for speaking against the bad conduct of boys here.
You are loved, Siofra.
Re: Nairalanders, Admit It I Entertain You Guys! by Drella(m): 10:42pm On Jan 14, 2023
siofra:

kiss
Toodles!

The content of the likes of your thread I posted below leaves you undesirable.
I can't but shake my head at the 20 year old girl that is building her life on folly, grooming herself to be a leech.

I now skip your posts as I don't want it to reduce my intellectual capacity to your level.
I didn't skip this so I can let you know you don't entertainment us here... you're a pain.

Re: Nairalanders, Admit It I Entertain You Guys! by imagrg(m): 10:56pm On Jan 14, 2023
I want to knack your sweet-smelling kpekus with a cucumber size preek
Cum here Siofra.
siofra:

kiss
Toodles!
Re: Nairalanders, Admit It I Entertain You Guys! by SavageResponse(m): 11:54pm On Jan 14, 2023
imagrg:
Cum here Siofra.

Agbaya!

See wetin 40 something year old man dey talk, person papa for that matter.

If you don't take your tine I will unmask you and show this post to your entire extended family! angry
Re: Nairalanders, Admit It I Entertain You Guys! by siofra(f): 10:49am On Jan 15, 2023
Drella:

I can't but shake my head at the 20 year old girl that is building her life on folly, grooming herself to be a leech.

At 20, one of my sisters was in Law school (Bwari campus)
At 20, another of my sisters started her business, funded by an angel investor.
At 20, the last of my sisters was in training to get commissioned as a flying officer in the Nigerian Air Force.
But you, at 20, you've opened almost 400 dumb threads.

I now skip your posts as I don't want it to reduce my intellectual capacity to your level.
I didn't skip this so I can let you know you don't entertainment us here... you're a pain.

I'm not 20, dear.

I'm actually 31 kiss

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Admit It I Entertain You Guys! by LINSAR: 8:54pm On Jan 15, 2023
Drella:

At 20, one of my sisters was in Law school (Bwari campus)
At 20, another of my sisters started her business, funded by an angel investor.
At 20, the last of my sisters was in training to get commissioned as a flying officer in the Nigerian Air Force.
But you, at 20, you've opened almost 400 dumb threads.

I didn't skip this so I can let you know you don't entertain us here... you're a pain.
Re: Nairalanders, Admit It I Entertain You Guys! by Goodlady(f): 9:18pm On Jan 15, 2023
imagrg:
Cum here Siofra.
SMH.

(1) (Reply)

Egbami Everybody Make U Help Oo / How To Handle Mind Games In A Relationship? Any Idea . / If Someone You Truly Love Had Sex In The Past With Someone You Are Close Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.