Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,074 members, 7,821,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom (87479 Views)

'Now I Can Expose My Face'; Lady Says After Removal Of Head Tumour. Graphic Pics / i.Con: World's First Smart Condom Detects STDs, Rates Men's Performance / Tungdom: Condom For Protection During Mouth Action (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by EmyGod(m): 10:27am On Apr 07, 2022
Continue

Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by EmyGod(m): 10:31am On Apr 07, 2022
Stubborn to sin

Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by gbadexy(m): 10:31am On Apr 07, 2022
Daniel7543:
Married women sabi take good care of their KUKUNASE. They are so clean down there. I can comfortably give a married woman aggressive head job.

Fvcking a married woman without condom is the best thing that has ever happened to me and I would advice guys to give it a try.

Even if she's on her period, I still give her aggressive head job... This is how I look after giving her head job during her menstrual period.
Do on to others what you would want done to you!
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by EmyGod(m): 10:31am On Apr 07, 2022
Repent and live

Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by izac82: 10:32am On Apr 07, 2022
Most of the nonsense on this posts are just pure lies. These generation of scallywags are just doomed. No respect for basic principles that have sustained the human civilization from time immemorial. You come online to type rubbish because you think it's all fun. Generation of idiots.

And the mod that moved this very useless thread to the frontpage, you are also and idiot. A big one at that.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Atticusxsz(m): 10:34am On Apr 07, 2022
oluxy:

Toooh! Expect someone/s to nack your wife to when you finally married. As a man doeth, so he will be done to.
Law of cama and nemesis are real.

It's condemable, disastrous and deadly for a man to engage in such art and even be proud of it.

Scripturally, it's a sin which makes a man loss the kingdom of God.

Traditionally, many men have died through thunderbolt laced on a suspected wife by Thier husband.

Naturally, a man that engage in such art with another man's wife because (marriege is a convenant to become one) such man would be done the same to either intentionally or unintentionally.

Cases when a man wife is raped by armed robbers or rapist etc, it's because the husband has done similar or has engaged with another man's wife. (When you trace the mans' history of growing up)

We do not need to be proud or boostful on the wickedness we engaged in.

My sincere pray is that you repent and become anew person.

Whether they pray, repent and become anew, even becoming reverend fathers or go into priesthood or what have you, karma will definitely still play its role in their respective lives in one way or the other.

It might not necessarily be other people sleeping with their wives per se but it might be something far worse than that, that they'd probably wish people had slept with their wives instead. It's as simple as that and there's no two ways about it.

So, whether you repent or take a detour, your turn awaits. grin

Abi, una think say me wey be pitakwa pikin, wey dey dodge the experience abi na temptation since time immemorial like say dem swear am 4 my head, i no get sense eh? embarassed

Life doesn't need to be complicated. Na we dey cause am. cool

3 Likes

Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by BabalawoPikin(m): 10:36am On Apr 07, 2022
CSTRR:

I don't think you are married.

You won't call your wife mkpurumiri just to satisfy your fellow bigots on nairaland.

Keep lying.
bro. Am a happy man catching cruise with what trends.. Same way am Igbo. I understand u sha. But don't take people too serious here. I playfully do call my beloved whatever I like.
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by BabalawoPikin(m): 10:39am On Apr 07, 2022
DroppingLiquid:

O men, so no be only me this thing dey do. Abeg wetin dey cause am?
your body no like wetin no sweet that's why grin how I go dey kpansh with nylon Sex na for fun.
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by PlanktonX: 10:41am On Apr 07, 2022
Authoreety:
Cursed people littered everywhere on this thread..

During my studies on how and why men are now becoming liabilities and partially incomeless and losing money and jobs....
I found out that men were originally created to be conquerors, achievers, comfortable and healthy...

But what went wrong....why are they now becoming the secondary provider while the wives now shoulder most responsibilities?

The answer is that many had lost their Glory

Your glory makes you a man....it is what differentiate men from other creations including women. But many had lost it.

But how?

99% through the activations of demonic alters by living a promiscuous lifestyle and the worse of it is sleeping with a married woman.

It completely drains men of their glory.

Many men are just an empty vessles walking about now. This is not just spiritual....it is the basic law that differentiate all successful men.

Men, pamper and protect your glory.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by gly(m): 10:44am On Apr 07, 2022
Authoreety:
Cursed people littered everywhere on this thread..

Perfect response!!!
Thanks for the echo

1 Like

Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by batb: 10:44am On Apr 07, 2022
Senomi:

Guy, I never reach 22 yet na married women dey pursue me, true life if I dey lie make my blokos swell up, especially my landlady everytime she dey eye me, even my lecturer wife, so make married women close their legs first

When I was your age, na so so married women they follow me around too, disturbing me with request for NAK of which I did not understand.
It is normal for sexually grown women to look for younger men, just like older men look for younger women.
But interestingly, you've grown to fast and you already understand sexual need from the opposite sex! There is nothing wrong with it though, but it carries some responsibility and risk which you do not need at your age!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by alphaNomega: 10:45am On Apr 07, 2022
Realmi:
my mind is telling me u are one of the women.....
Na man get that account
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by MoneyMustBMade(m): 10:46am On Apr 07, 2022
kamtamark:
My father first advice to me...

My son if you want to live long, never you go out with a married woman.

Exactly
That's why many bad things happening to our generation today unknown death occuring

This generation lack this that's why rate of death has increased
Cursed generation

Look at the way little children here are proud of sleeping with someone wife, tomorrow they will come and tell u that women are the one bad not them
Make I hear fear woman for u na children mouth again here

3 Likes

Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by gly(m): 10:47am On Apr 07, 2022
Atticusxsz:

Whether they pray, repent and become anew, even becoming reverend fathers or go into priesthood or what have you, karma will definitely still play its role in their respective lives in one way or the other.

It might not necessarily be other people sleeping with their wives per se but it might be something far worse than that, that they'd probably wish people had slept with their wives instead. It's as simple as that and there's no two ways about it.

Abi, una think say me wey be pitakwa pikin, wey dey dodge the experience abi na temptation since time immemorial like say dem swear am 4 my head, i no get sense eh? embarassed

Na so my brother
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Majesty33(m): 10:48am On Apr 07, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Are you minding them?
Most Nigerians are hypocrites, especially those church goers amd muslim brothers.
Na them do pass.
Chop and clean mouth geng. People should just face the reality that they cant do without sex and especially if the husband or wife start growing fond of another lady or guy outside, its bound to happen.
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by alphaNomega: 10:48am On Apr 07, 2022
Respect55:
If you sleep with people's wives, other men will also sleep with yours. That's if you don't die before you get married.
Stop deceiving yourself, life does not work that way.
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by kay29000(m): 10:52am On Apr 07, 2022
valdes00:

On this bro, you are 101% right.. Married women are the cleanest, more cleaner than the average single girls out there... Based on my own experience too

Why do you think this is so? I'm curious to know.
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by izac82: 10:53am On Apr 07, 2022
Atticusxsz:

Back in the days, there was this landlord that his mother was sleeping with young guys in the hood. It was so embarrassing. This is a woman in her 60s o. She brings them home and fucck them without care. The landlord was so embarrassed but he couldn't stop it, regardless his threats and ginger, boys still dey knack him mama.
Someone recanted his history, that when he was in school, one of his hubby was sleeping with people's wives. Na him mama kama use punish am. These stupid kids on this thread don't understand that the universe is govern by laws and principles.
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Dearlord(m): 10:56am On Apr 07, 2022
We are finished as a society.

Majority of men are jobless, heartless & useless in this country cry cry

1 Like

Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by CocaineLord(m): 10:58am On Apr 07, 2022
PlanktonX:

During my studies on how and why men are now becoming liabilities and partially incomeless and losing money and jobs....
I found out that men were originally created to be conquerors, achievers, comfortable and healthy...

But what went wrong....why are they now becoming the secondary provider while the wives now shoulder most responsibilities?

The answer is that many had lost their Glory

Your glory makes you a man....it is what differentiate men from other creations including women. But many had lost it.

But how?

99% through the activations of demonic alters by living a promiscuous lifestyle and the worse of it is sleeping with a married woman.

It completely drains men of their glory.

Many men are just an empty vessles walking about now. This is not just spiritual....it is the basic law that differentiate all successful men.

Men, pamper and protect your glory.

If you know how many women Future Hendrix,Drake,Davido,Wizkid,Aliko dangote,Tristan Thompson, Floyd Mayweather,Eddie Murphy etc don fvck yet their Glory is intact and they still super rich

Living a promiscuous lifestyle doesn't affect one's Glory...If it does, I would have been a begger but I've never been broke.... I've bleeped more than 1000 women and I'm not lying.

Except you're lazy,You can live a promiscuous lifestyle and still prosper...

1 Like

Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by izac82: 11:00am On Apr 07, 2022
CocaineLord:

If you know how many women Future Hendrix,Drake,Davido,Wizkid,Aliko dangote,Tristan Thompson, Floyd Mayweather,Eddie Murphy etc don fvck yet their Glory is intact and they still super rich

Living a promiscuous lifestyle doesn't affect one's Glory...If it does, I would have been a begger but I've never been broke.... I've bleeped more than 1000 women and I'm not lying.

Except you're lazy,You can live a promiscuous lifestyle and still prosper...
Everybody is rich on the internet cheesy

1 Like

Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by batb: 11:00am On Apr 07, 2022
Kisico:
Explain how your landlady eyes you. Why is it that whenever any young woman laughs or is mild with you small boys, your undeveloped minds will interpret it as a green light. Would you prefer a woman who keeps a strong and frowned face at you?
That is exactly the point, women in this naija go frown and keep strong face for you if you no dey their radar. But if dem like you, they will buy you boxer, laugh at your dry joke, laugh very wild when they see you everytime! Naija women no dey laugh with people dem no like!
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Datikwerreboi(m): 11:01am On Apr 07, 2022
Youngqueen:
So how did you know if you don't practice adultery? Who even ask you �
BC I got married and got used to skin to skin. So you practice all the things u know including evil? What a myopic reasoning
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Datikwerreboi(m): 11:02am On Apr 07, 2022
tiegahpor:

[s]You are actually a kid,debased and SERIALLY UNPRODUCTIVE![/s]
Say that to your lazy father please cheesy tongue
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Datikwerreboi(m): 11:02am On Apr 07, 2022
tiegahpor:

You are an UNEXPOSED JUVENILE!!!!
Say that to your senile father that should have used a condom not to birth a senile being like you
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Datikwerreboi(m): 11:03am On Apr 07, 2022
simpleseyi:

[s]I need to see your medical certificate of mental fitness, because you don't sound mentally balanced. What I mean is that it seems you have inherited psychiatric disorders from somewhere[/s]
Yes I inherited it from your senile mother , ewu tongue
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by ashewoboy(m): 11:03am On Apr 07, 2022
Datikwerreboi:
As a married person who has been used to flesh to flesh with your partner ,it is actually had using a condom when playing away for any reason. Because it will seem like a condom removes the fun.
Mind you I don't cheat but I have come to see why it is so, though it shouldn't be BC they're many STIs and pregnancy

You are lyingcheesy. You cheat.
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:05am On Apr 07, 2022
BigYash:
Una get mind o,dey fvck people wives. I no blame una sha.. Na d mumu community pussies called wife,I blame.
Una say she clean,but she give u pussy.. She go still give another guy the same pussy somewhere.. Na so ,una go collect curse,collect disease join undecided

Avoid married women.. Girls full everywhere my niggas..
Destruction await them soon let them continue one day for owner all days for thief.

1 Like

Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by zakkxx: 11:05am On Apr 07, 2022
Daniel7543:
Married women sabi take good care of their KUKUNASE. They are so clean down there. I can comfortably give a married woman aggressive head job.

Fvcking a married woman without condom is the best thing that has ever happened to me and I would advice guys to give it a try.

Even if she's on her period, I still give her aggressive head job... This is how I look after
giving her head job during her menstrual period.
You better repent!! Somebody will do it to your wife!!
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by seyz91(m): 11:06am On Apr 07, 2022
I take this as sarcasm though
.cuz no man in his right sense would be saying this nonsense
Daniel7543:

Even if she's on her period, I still give her aggressive head job... This is how I look after giving her head job during her menstrual period.
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by bluefilm: 11:07am On Apr 07, 2022
Daniel7543:
[s]Married women sabi take good care of their KUKUNASE. They are so clean down there. I can comfortably give a married woman aggressive head job.Fvcking a married woman without condom is the best thing that has ever happened to me and I would advice guys to give it a try.Even if she's on her period, I still give her aggressive head job... This is how I look after giving her head job during her menstrual period[/s].

You are a lost cause.

Damn sad
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Daniel7543: 11:09am On Apr 07, 2022
seyz91:
I take this as sarcasm though
.cuz no man in his right sense would be saying this nonsense
Stay there dey say "sarcasm"

You better come, let me teach you tips on how to approach and fvck a married woman.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Salaries Of Medical Doctors In Nigeria / Maurice Iwu: 'We Have Found Cure For Coronavirus' / Packaging Food In Polythene Bags Causes Cancer – NAFDAC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.