Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom (87491 Views)

'Now I Can Expose My Face'; Lady Says After Removal Of Head Tumour. Graphic Pics / i.Con: World's First Smart Condom Detects STDs, Rates Men's Performance / Tungdom: Condom For Protection During Mouth Action (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Fresno: 11:10am On Apr 07, 2022
Strongbest:

Like I said earlier, you are doomed. No be only struck a nerve, hehe. You obviously don't have an idea how lost you are.

What can I say, when all your life you have lived only among dogs and monkies, how would you ever know women of virtues exist?

It's such a pity, you have only been brought up this low, so you may never know the word virtue since you never have anyone around you with such.

A minute silence for a not well brought up numbskull like you. So painful you may never get to experience a blissful life cry cry cry cry

Keep living in your fool paradise, stayed dirty and cursed sad sad sad
The ranting of a deranged man, you need help and am not the architect of your misfortune don't come here to pour your vitriol on me

1 Like

Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by timocruzcmbb(m): 11:10am On Apr 07, 2022
Fuckyoumod:
I swear, married women have good and sweet pussies. I wonder why their husbands cheat.

I dated 4 married women in the past, not until her husband almost caught us. I totally lost interest in single girls. Single girls fvck a lot.

Different pennis a lot
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Daniel7543: 11:12am On Apr 07, 2022
Ojomu6986:
Magun go visit you soon, Ma worry ooo, Oniranu Oshi
werey.

You better come, let me teach you tips on how to approach and fvck a married woman.
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Daniel7543: 11:16am On Apr 07, 2022
Kingozymandias:

You will not see the end of this year alive ..
Oga, stop wishing people death, besides everyone will die one day.

You better come, let me teach you tips on how to approach and fvck a married woman.

1 Like

Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:16am On Apr 07, 2022
Fuckyoumod:
nothing dey happen. Fvck married women is the best.
I woo them a lot. I'm currently working on one like that. But she is scared because she has never cheated, this is 2 years of her marriage with her husband. But I will win her over very soon.

at times something can happens, remember all days for the thief one day for owner stay away from married women to avoid stories that touch the heart.
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Poleski: 11:17am On Apr 07, 2022
Daniel7543:
Married women sabi take good care of their KUKUNASE. They are so clean down there. I can comfortably give a married woman aggressive head job.

Fvcking a married woman without condom is the best thing that has ever happened to me and I would advice guys to give it a try.

Even if she's on her period, I still give her aggressive head job... This is how I look after giving her head job during her menstrual period.

I've no problem whatsoever with a headjob. In fact, I recommend it if your partner is clean down there, but doing it during menstruation is absolutely insane! Anyone who does that needs to be dragged quickly to the nearest psychiatric hospital and placed in a straight jacket!

Menstrual flow contains many unpleasant, harmful substances that may harm you, including your tongue and throat. Even sexual coitus is not advised during menstruation!
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Daniel7543: 11:17am On Apr 07, 2022
bluefilm:

You are a lost cause.
Damn sad

If you don't mind, I can teach you tips on how to approach and fvck a married woman.

1 Like

Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Fresno: 11:18am On Apr 07, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
at times something can happens, remember all days for the thief one day for owner stay away from married women to avoid stories that touch the heart.
Nothing wrong in boinking married women, stop making a mountain out of a mole hill. Blame the married woman and not the man
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by MrJames007: 11:18am On Apr 07, 2022
Daniel7543:
Married women sabi take good care of their KUKUNASE. They are so clean down there. I can comfortably give a married woman aggressive head job.

Fvcking a married woman without condom is the best thing that has ever happened to me and I would advice guys to give it a try.

Even if she's on her period, I still give her aggressive head job... This is how I look after giving her head job during her menstrual period.
Dan, U no well. cheesy
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by judedwriter(m): 11:19am On Apr 07, 2022
Authoreety:
Cursed people littered everywhere on this thread..

Hmmm.... I am equally amazed at some comments here.

Sex is sweet but overhyped.

People are just blown Away with the few minutes enjoyments of adultery or fornication.

There are terrible spiritual consequences including poverty and premature death undecided

1 Like

Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Daniel7543: 11:19am On Apr 07, 2022
Poleski:

I've no problem whatsoever with a headjob. In fact, I recommend it if your partner is clean down there, but doing it during menstruation is absolutely insane! Anyone who does that needs to be dragged quickly to the nearest psychiatric hospital and placed in a straight jacket!

Menstrual flow contains many unpleasant, harmful substances that may harm you, including your tongue and throat. Even sexual coitus is not advised during menstruation!
But I'm strong and healthy. I can't even remember the last time I took medicine.
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by seunlizy(f): 11:23am On Apr 07, 2022
Fuckyoumod:
nothing dey happen. Fvck married women is the best.
I woo them a lot. I'm currently working on one like that. But she is scared because she has never cheated, this is 2 years of her marriage with her husband. But I will win her over very soon.

grin grin grin grin maaaaaadddd guy, just they Bleep they go as you like bt mind you whatever you do them go do am for ur wife too ooooo grin
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by tiegahpor: 11:26am On Apr 07, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

Say that to your senile father that should have used a condom not to birth a senile being like you
A living senile father is 10000000 times better than your late WRETCHED ILLITERATE Lousy father that is "subsisting" in his 4ft shallow,coffin-less, unkempt grave...
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by when2(f): 11:26am On Apr 07, 2022
Aboks:
Pussy is pussy fvck them hard

Randy dog dictated.
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by tiegahpor: 11:27am On Apr 07, 2022
Datikwerreboi:
I will have to
Say that to my lazy father please cheesy tongue
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by bluefilm: 11:28am On Apr 07, 2022
Daniel7543:
If you don't mind, I can teach you tips on how to approach and fvck a married woman.

Tufiakwa !!!

God forbid bad thing sad
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Fuckyoumod: 11:29am On Apr 07, 2022
seunlizy:

grin grin grin grin maaaaaadddd guy, just they Bleep they go as you like bt mind you whatever you do them go do am for ur wife too ooooo grin
mumu weytin bring my wife into this matter? Na you and my wife dey talk?

1 Like

Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Fuckyoumod: 11:30am On Apr 07, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
nothing they happen, na fvck I fvck I no kill person.
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by heyhey2016: 11:31am On Apr 07, 2022
how old are you
Fresno:
It's always nice to sleep with married women , despite my young age I have slept with two married women grin grin. It all started from them calling me my husband my husband, like play like play I comot prick fvck them well. Married women are easy to fvck ,just show them a little attention fiam Dem go open leg wide for you to enter .

Husbands in the house please give your wives the needed attention , care for them , love them , don't be too busy making money and neglect your sexual responsibilities, guys like me are always available when they run to our arms for solace .

Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Fuckyoumod: 11:31am On Apr 07, 2022
Coolgent:

Karma is a bitch
karma is a pussy!
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Fuckyoumod: 11:32am On Apr 07, 2022
EmyGod:

Proverbs 6:24 to 35 will help you to avert the impending wrath at hand.
�����
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by seyz91(m): 11:32am On Apr 07, 2022
God forbid, i no fit Bleep married woman, highest i do and did is baby mama

Fucking married women na curse
Daniel7543:
Stay there dey say "sarcasm"

Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Stallione(m): 11:34am On Apr 07, 2022
Daniel7543:

Hahahahaha, abi na raw meat u chop grin
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Mikekan30: 11:34am On Apr 07, 2022
Fuckyoumod:
I swear, married women have good and sweet pussies. I wonder why their husbands cheat.

I dated 4 married women in the past, not until her husband almost caught us. I totally lost interest in single girls. Single girls fvck a lot.

I may not judge but be prepared when you get married your wife will be bleeped mercilessly because Karma always bite back.
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by MansoryMX(m): 11:36am On Apr 07, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

I'm more productive than your mother please

Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Pharaoh4rin(m): 11:36am On Apr 07, 2022
JONSYN7154:
na wet in I tok wey on ehnukiny kom dey insult me.

Bro, wet in I tok na bad tin?

Laye laye. Some people in Nigeria currently are angry for no reason.

Someone gave me Airtel airtime of 1k. I don't use Airtel. A young haggard looking guy wanted to buy same Airtel of 200 bucks from a shop that's close where I was buying fruit. I told him that there's Airtel airtime I gat but don't need. You may use it. Oboy! See how this guy change it for: that I look at him as abeggar or what? And that I should not judge him by his look, blah blah blah

I was shocked, including some person's within. I apologized and was about to leave before an army officer reclaim the card and thanked me loudly.

So my brother, 4get d insult but you made me laff shaa
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Kingozymandias(m): 11:37am On Apr 07, 2022
Daniel7543:
Oga, stop wishing people death, besides everyone will die one day.

You won't see the end of this year
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Fuckyoumod: 11:39am On Apr 07, 2022
Mikekan30:

I may not judge but be prepared when you get married your wife will be bleeped mercilessly because Karma always bite back.
mumu, see your mouth like karma, see you stupidity like mercilessly.

Come fvck my wife na make I see! Mugu.

If I know your wife I go still fvck her mercilessly nothing you go do Idiat. Just mind your business.

2 Likes

Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Stallione(m): 11:40am On Apr 07, 2022
Hayee:
whalai na man you be cheesy grin grin

Better don't mind those foolish people that will tell you that you will die when you sleep with a married woman grin cheesy cheesy
I personally know 3 different guys that sleeps with married women nothing do them tongue tongue

Especially the one that their husbands are denying them sex angry sad
U must be a romantic one from the way u've spoken
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 07, 2022
CocaineLord:

If you know how many women Future Hendrix,Drake,Davido,Wizkid,Aliko dangote,Tristan Thompson, Floyd Mayweather,Eddie Murphy etc don fvck yet their Glory is intact and they still super rich

Living a promiscuous lifestyle doesn't affect one's Glory...If it does, I would have been a begger but I've never been broke.... I've bleeped more than 1000 women and I'm not lying.

Except you're lazy,You can live a promiscuous lifestyle and still prosper...
People like u make me LOL... So ur definition of prosperity is material wealth only. Na really children full This Nairaland walai, not even smart ones grin

1 Like

Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Fuckyoumod: 11:40am On Apr 07, 2022
MOGPRAISE:

Proverbs 5:3-15
[3]The lips of another man's wife may be as sweet as honey and her kisses as smooth as olive oil,
[4]but when it is all over, she leaves you nothing but bitterness and pain.
[5]She will take you down to the world of the dead; the road she walks is the road to death.
[6]She does not stay on the road to life; but wanders off, and does not realize what is happening.
[7]Now listen to me, my children, and never forget what I am saying.
[8]Keep away from such a woman! Don't even go near her door!
[9]If you do, others will gain the respect that you once had, and you will die young at the hands of merciless people.
[10]Yes, strangers will take all your wealth, and what you have worked for will belong to someone else.
[11]You will lie groaning on your deathbed, your flesh and muscles being eaten away,
[12]and you will say, “Why would I never learn? Why would I never let anyone correct me?
[13]I wouldn't listen to my teachers. I paid no attention to them.
[14]And suddenly I found myself publicly disgraced.”
[15]Be faithful to your own wife and give your love to her alone.

Thanks....
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Fuckyoumod: 11:41am On Apr 07, 2022
JOemmy:

Better repent before it's too late u might not always be that lucky some guys like u have been killed by husbands of cheating wives.
nothing go happen. I'm always prepared. Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Salaries Of Medical Doctors In Nigeria / Maurice Iwu: 'We Have Found Cure For Coronavirus' / Packaging Food In Polythene Bags Causes Cancer – NAFDAC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.