Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,969 members, 7,810,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom (87349 Views)

'Now I Can Expose My Face'; Lady Says After Removal Of Head Tumour. Graphic Pics / i.Con: World's First Smart Condom Detects STDs, Rates Men's Performance / Tungdom: Condom For Protection During Mouth Action (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by simplesearch: 8:22am On Apr 07, 2022
Daniel7543:
Married women sabi take good care of their KUKUNASE. They are so clean down there. I can comfortably give a married woman head.

Fvcking a married woman without condom is the best thing that has ever happened to me and I would advice guys to give it a try.

Since this is what you're sowing, you will also reap it in full and overflowing at the right time; both you and those who heed to your ungodly advice, whether you careless or not.

10 Likes

Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by zelnababa(m): 8:23am On Apr 07, 2022
Hayee:
whalai na man you be cheesy grin grin

Better don't mind those foolish people that will tell you that you will die when you sleep with a married woman grin cheesy cheesy
I personally know 3 different guys that sleeps with married women nothing do them tongue tongue

Especially the one that their husbands are denying them sex angry sad
they may be lucky, but you may not
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by ifiokjohn(m): 8:24am On Apr 07, 2022
Hayee:
whalai na man you be cheesy grin grin

Better don't mind those foolish people that will tell you that you will die when you sleep with a married woman grin cheesy cheesy
I personally know 3 different guys that sleeps with married women nothing do them tongue tongue

Especially the one that their husbands are denying them sex angry sad
who said you will die? You will not die. Just that when you eventually get married your wife too will cheat on you.
And cheat well. It's that simple.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by mightyhaze: 8:24am On Apr 07, 2022
Dirty pigs full this thread Sha

3 Likes

Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by BabaIbo: 8:25am On Apr 07, 2022
This thread is filled mostly by crazy and ment people.

10 Likes

Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Sunsets: 8:25am On Apr 07, 2022
Bro be careful. Many are missing today because of this. Husband will just pretend he doest know but will jejely eliminate you. Go and get your own woman. For the women, stay without adultery or leave the marriage. This goes both ways but the men are deadlier than the women. Some married women have used slow and steady to kill their husbands. Dear partner, be extremely secretive, if you can't resist cheating. But you should.
Fuckyoumod:
yes ooh ...
Normally her husband goes out early to work, a manager in a bank.

So I decided to play around with her, I loved her like mad, I treated and pampered her like a baby, I knew what she was lacking from her husband.

At some point she wished I was her hus., She get husband but I was her command in chief.
So that day we were supposed to meet around 10 a:m at my place. Hotel was too risky...

She called to know the Items we needed to keep ourselves ok without any interference.
This is our routine, we made sure there is food, fruits, drinks, wines and other edibles.

I won't lie, at some point she became madly in love with me, gave me everything I needed. Kinda busy now.

To be continued...,....

7 Likes

Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by oluxy(m): 8:26am On Apr 07, 2022
Fuckyoumod:
I swear, married women have good and sweet pussies. I wonder why their husbands cheat.

I dated 4 married women in the past, not until her husband almost caught us. I totally lost interest in single girls. Single girls fvck a lot.

Toooh! Expect someone/s to nack your wife to when you finally married. As a man doeth, so he will be done to.
Law of cama and nemesis are real.

It's condemable, disastrous and deadly for a man to engage in such art and even be proud of it.

Scripturally, it's a sin which makes a man loss the kingdom of God.

Traditionally, many men have died through thunderbolt laced on a suspected wife by Thier husband.

Naturally, a man that engage in such art with another man's wife because (marriege is a convenant to become one) such man would be done the same to either intentionally or unintentionally.

Cases when a man wife is raped by armed robbers or rapist etc, it's because the husband has done similar or has engaged with another man's wife. (When you trace the mans' history of growing up)

We do not need to be proud or boostful on the wickedness we engaged in.

My sincere pray is that you repent and become anew person.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by mightyhaze: 8:26am On Apr 07, 2022
No worry we go soon read how them use pestle break una skull or use Cutlass split una head 'in a fit of rage'for this forum

2 Likes

Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by joyandfaith: 8:26am On Apr 07, 2022
Daniel7543:
Married women sabi take good care of their KUKUNASE. They are so clean down there. I can comfortably give a married woman head.

Fvcking a married woman without condom is the best thing that has ever happened to me and I would advice guys to give it a try.

I hope you are not a Christian.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by SeriouslySense(m): 8:27am On Apr 07, 2022
grin grin grin Its very foolish to not use protection, even condom does not provide 100% protection.

1 Like

Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Unshackled: 8:28am On Apr 07, 2022
Datikwerreboi:
As a married person who has been used to flesh to flesh with your partner ,it is actually had using a condom when playing away for any reason. Because it will seem like a condom removes the fun.
Mind you I don't cheat but I have come to see why it is so, though it shouldn't be BC they're many STIs and pregnancy
shame and you. Shame on Nairaland.

What a waste of effort and nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Originality007: 8:29am On Apr 07, 2022
See as people dey take pleasure in sleeping with another Man's Wife..

2 Likes

Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by McLizbae: 8:30am On Apr 07, 2022
This is on front page too!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by boxypane(m): 8:30am On Apr 07, 2022
BigRocky:
Condom self dey mk sex belike masturbation

Mtcheeew
Until u collect STI,

4 Likes

Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by obokuntravels: 8:31am On Apr 07, 2022
Keep fucking another man wife, remember that whatever goes around comes around so don't divorce your wife when you caught her on bed with another man sha...my 10 penny advice..

10 Likes

Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by LordReed(m): 8:32am On Apr 07, 2022
Datikwerreboi:
As a married person who has been used to flesh to flesh with your partner ,it is actually had using a condom when playing away for any reason. Because it will seem like a condom removes the fun.
Mind you I don't cheat but I have come to see why it is so, though it shouldn't be BC they're many STIs and pregnancy

It's a garbage reason. There are condoms that provide more tactile sensation, if their problem is feeling robbed of sensation then get those types of condoms. You know what is more likely, they are ashamed of being seen buying condoms because condom use has some social stigma still attached to it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by ehnukiny: 8:33am On Apr 07, 2022
Authoreety:
Cursed people littered everywhere on this thread..

my thinking as well ,they are cursed & they will soon meet their waterloo

1 Like

Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Goldbw122(m): 8:34am On Apr 07, 2022
Daniel7543:

You are proud of your self, I hope you have repent.
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Basicend: 8:34am On Apr 07, 2022
Authoreety:
Cursed people littered everywhere on this thread..

That is what they don't know.

I can never have sex with a married woman. I cant bear the cost.

5 Likes

Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Adesina18111(m): 8:35am On Apr 07, 2022
Na so dem go do ur own wife too when u married...what goes around comes around wink cheesy grin

Fuckyoumod:
I swear, married women have good and sweet pussies. I wonder why their husbands cheat.

I dated 4 married women in the past, not until her husband almost caught us. I totally lost interest in single girls. Single girls fvck a lot.

Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by ehnukiny: 8:35am On Apr 07, 2022
Daniel7543:

you stink low as someone else wrote this for you

"It's condemable, disastrous and deadly for a man to engage in such art and even be proud of it.

Scripturally, it's a sin which makes a man loss the kingdom of God.

Traditionally, many men have died through thunderbolt laced on a suspected wife by Thier husband.

Naturally, a man that engage in such art with another man's wife because (marriege is a convenant to become one) such man would be done the same to either intentionally or unintentionally."
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Alamkir: 8:36am On Apr 07, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

Tell us.....How did u come to see why it is so?
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by habakukjss3: 8:38am On Apr 07, 2022
Daniel7543:

May people do to your wife, same thing you are doing to people's wives

Evil unrepentant soul

6 Likes

Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by ehnukiny: 8:38am On Apr 07, 2022
Fuckyoumod:

you are NOT far from this
“those whom the gods wish to destroy they first make mad”

2 Likes

Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by ehnukiny: 8:39am On Apr 07, 2022
habakukjss3:

May people do to your wife, same thing you are doing to people's wives

Evil unrepentant soul

@bold my tut
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Mykelslim: 8:39am On Apr 07, 2022
Single guy sleeps with married woman=cursed

Married man sleeps with single girl = cursed

Singles sleeps with each other =?? According to nairaland standard.

Ps. The singles are dating or even engaged

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by chatinent: 8:41am On Apr 07, 2022
Fuckyoumod:
nothing dey happen. Fvck married women is the best.
I woo them a lot. I'm currently working on one like that. But she is scared because she has never cheated, this is 2 years of her marriage with her husband. But I will win her over very soon.

The devil will be surprised at who sent you.

1 Like

Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by chatinent: 8:42am On Apr 07, 2022
These dudes are still alive because it's not my wife.

1 Like

Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Killermamba: 8:43am On Apr 07, 2022
Daniel7543:

God punish you bro

1 Like

Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Skyehigher1: 8:43am On Apr 07, 2022
I can never date a married woman even if you will soon engaged I can never date you the only thing I can do with peace of mind is to date girls
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by kamtamark(m): 8:45am On Apr 07, 2022
My father first advice to me...

My son if you want to live long, never you go out with a married woman.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

South Africa Bans Doggy Style During Sex (Photo) / What Can I Use To Clear These Spots On My Face? / Maurice Iwu: 'We Have Found Cure For Coronavirus'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.