Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom (87388 Views)

'Now I Can Expose My Face'; Lady Says After Removal Of Head Tumour. Graphic Pics / i.Con: World's First Smart Condom Detects STDs, Rates Men's Performance / Tungdom: Condom For Protection During Mouth Action (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Shevchenkko: 9:23am On Apr 07, 2022
Daniel7543:
Married women sabi take good care of their KUKUNASE. They are so clean down there. I can comfortably give a married woman aggressive head job.

Fvcking a married woman without condom is the best thing that has ever happened to me and I would advice guys to give it a try.

Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:23am On Apr 07, 2022
It is you that untimely death is waiting for. How can you be laying curses for no good reason. I agree that it is a wrong thing for a married man or woman to cheat, however your curses are uncalled for.

Even married men who chase small girls are here laying curses. Your curse return to you.

For the single guys laying curses, the day you marry and leave your wife to chase single girls, may your curse meet up with you.

As for singles girls/guys who sleep with married men or women, try and stop the act asap.
mywells:
Untimely death await such people who sleeps with married women.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by simpleseyi: 9:24am On Apr 07, 2022
Daniel7543:
Married women sabi take good care of their KUKUNASE. They are so clean down there. I can comfortably give a married woman aggressive head job.

Fvcking a married woman without condom is the best thing that has ever happened to me and I would advice guys to give it a try.

Why are you working so hard to go to hell fire. Well, it's your choice, but don't drag me along. I no dey go.
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Apst: 9:24am On Apr 07, 2022
Fuckyoumod:
I swear, married women have good and sweet pussies. I wonder why their husbands cheat.

I dated 4 married women in the past, not until her husband almost caught us. I totally lost interest in single girls. Single girls fvck a lot.
Bro ur original and destiny is gone I swear

Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Fresno: 9:25am On Apr 07, 2022
killmods:

Enjoy Mr helper... my people say na leave when dey sweet goat dey kill am grin
If married woman carry toto come , I go fvck am nothing go happen 100% periodt

2 Likes

Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by SugarGirl44(f): 9:25am On Apr 07, 2022
Majesty33:
Some people here do this things in secret ooo but will come here to condemn it. Mark my words u cannot trust humanity with sex. Its something that when denied, some can secretly arrange how to get it elsewhere and thats y married people cheat.

Are you minding them?
Most Nigerians are hypocrites, especially those church goers amd muslim brothers.
Na them do pass.
Chop and clean mouth geng.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by simpleseyi: 9:26am On Apr 07, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

I'm more productive than your mother please

I need to see your medical certificate of mental fitness, because you don't sound mentally balanced. What I mean is that it seems you have inherited psychiatric disorders from somewhere
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by charlypoker(m): 9:27am On Apr 07, 2022
Daniel7543:

Naso them go Bleep your wife soon grin grin grin
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Commanderinpips: 9:27am On Apr 07, 2022
Daniel7543:

You are gradually digging your grave son

1 Like

Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by dalass(f): 9:28am On Apr 07, 2022
Daniel7543:

Haba Danielliii... grin

You're O.Y.O oh grin
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 07, 2022
Fuckyoumod:
I swear, married women have good and sweet pussies. I wonder why their husbands cheat.

I dated 4 married women in the past, not until her husband almost caught us. I totally lost interest in single girls. Single girls fvck a lot.

How u take do am.... shocked
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by samonak(m): 9:30am On Apr 07, 2022
Daniel7543:

Your death no far again oh!

1 Like

Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Kingozymandias(m): 9:30am On Apr 07, 2022
Daniel7543:

You will not see the end of this year alive ..

1 Like

Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 07, 2022
Fresno:
If married woman carry toto come , I go fvck am nothing go happen 100% periodt
Na man u be.. men wey sabi!!!

Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Spechialone(f): 9:32am On Apr 07, 2022
If one is not careful SM can pollute your sense of decency

2 Likes

Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 07, 2022
Fuckyoumod:
yes ooh ...
Normally her husband goes out early to work, a manager in a bank.

So I decided to play around with her, I loved her like mad, I treated and pampered her like a baby, I knew what she was lacking from her husband.

At some point she wished I was her hus., She get husband but I was her command in chief.
So that day we were supposed to meet around 10 a:m at my place. Hotel was too risky...

She called to know the Items we needed to keep ourselves ok without any interference.
This is our routine, we made sure there is food, fruits, drinks, wines and other edibles.

I won't lie, at some point she became madly in love with me, gave me everything I needed. Kinda busy now.

To be continued...,....

Please continue
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by suffering: 9:33am On Apr 07, 2022
Enter olosho house try am.
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Yankee101: 9:33am On Apr 07, 2022
2 Timothy 3: 1-6

This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts

3 Likes

Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Strongbest(m): 9:34am On Apr 07, 2022
Fuckyoumod:

I hope you're getting ready for karma.

I am amazed how you lots are so confident of discussing your dirty, immoral and shameful life style here.

Disgusting! How nairaland.com has become a home to shameless, dirty and very stupid people, I can't comprehend. undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Fresno: 9:37am On Apr 07, 2022
Strongbest:

I hope you're getting ready for karma.

I am amazed how you lots are so confident of discussing your dirty, immoral and shameful life style here.

Disgusting! How nairaland.com has become a home to shameless, dirty and very stupid people, I can't comprehend. undecided undecided
You must be a married man , take heart mbok lol tongue tongue. You better go and service your wife well , give her attention and love, or else if she decides to look outside people like me are readily available to give her what she needs

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by EmyGod(m): 9:37am On Apr 07, 2022
Daniel7543:

Repent there is no gain in sin, if someone have sex with your wife how will you feel that the man you are committing adultery in your shoe
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by when2(f): 9:38am On Apr 07, 2022
Fresno:
Aunty nothing like curse lol grin cheesy, I don't believe in all that sh!t , am doing well for myself so Biko leave that one tongue tongue

A mad man does not know that he is mad. It is his family members that feels the pain. So I am not surprised by your response. I pray the Holy Spirit should minister unto you.

3 Likes

Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 07, 2022
Young men, abstain from sex until you are married .

Avoid people's wives.

The same measuring cup you use will be used to measure for you.

Even that men do lives with them.

Adultery can lead to your untimely dead, that of the woman or even the husband.

Adultery is against God's rule and against the law of humanity.

1 Like

Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Enemyofpeace: 9:39am On Apr 07, 2022
I ate condoms, I like them raw.
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Infomaz(m): 9:40am On Apr 07, 2022
The audacity of sin! Imagine daring God to do it's worst. Because iniquity is not punished immediately, the heart of men is bent on sin.

Mark my word and mark this date .. every words and actions of man will be brought into judgement, both now n hereafter.

It's the height of self deceit and foolishness to think you can carry live coal in your bosom and not be burnt.

Your time is ticking away. .. except you repent genuinely.

3 Likes

Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Infomaz(m): 9:41am On Apr 07, 2022
Daniel7543:

The audacity of sin! Imagine daring God to do it's worst. Because iniquity is not punished immediately, the heart of men is bent on sin.

Mark my word and mark this date .. every words and actions of man will be brought into judgement, both now n hereafter.

It's the height of self deceit and foolishness to think you can carry live coal in your bosom and not be burnt.

Your time is ticking away. .. except you repent genuinely.

3 Likes

Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by tiegahpor: 9:43am On Apr 07, 2022
Datikwerreboi:
As a married person who has been used to flesh to flesh with your partner ,it is actually had using a condom when playing away for any reason. Because it will seem like a condom removes the fun.
Mind you I don't cheat but I have come to see why it is so, though it shouldn't be BC they're many STIs and pregnancy

You are an UNEXPOSED JUVENILE!!!!

1 Like

Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by tiegahpor: 9:45am On Apr 07, 2022
Daniel7543:

Go and get busy with your life..

Kidult!
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by aimmoney9: 9:45am On Apr 07, 2022
Fuckyoumod:

Then the married women you fvcked did not fvck a lot...... grin grin grin grin

Those married pussies have truly fvcked your brain..... grin

1 Like

Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by tiegahpor: 9:46am On Apr 07, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

I'm more productive than your mother please

You are actually a kid,debased and SERIALLY UNPRODUCTIVE!

1 Like

Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by FashionCookie(f): 9:46am On Apr 07, 2022
SMALL PIKIN WEY DEY CHOP BIG MAN FOOD, NA BIG MAN SICKNESS DEY KILL AM.
Do we now believe that some if not most nairalanders are mad people? undecided

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

South Africa Bans Doggy Style During Sex (Photo) / Salaries Of Medical Doctors In Nigeria / Maurice Iwu: 'We Have Found Cure For Coronavirus'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.