Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,477 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

My Worst Day As A Young G - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Worst Day As A Young G (1292 Views)

My Worst Day At Gtbank Today / Two-Month Relationship, My Worst Nightmare / How My Girlfriend's Birthday Turned Out To Be My Worst Day(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Worst Day As A Young G by bestdefender: 11:37pm On Apr 06, 2022
Few years ago there was this girl I loved ,n asked her out after few months she accepted on the basis that the dating would be discreet( cos I was unemployed den after service so I engage in many works to survive no time for morning littering with no ambition street niggas so am always on the move legitimately you know).

So I asked y discreet she said her mum won't approve us dating , ( mind you are mum loved me so much cos she always see me hustling n do tell my mum dat her son head is up ).
so I accept her terms n condition we started dating.
It got to a point her mum had to ask her if we both where dating in my front she denied n I equally denied , she just laughed and said he is not dat bad ( I happy die ) .still yet she still want discreet relationship .
So one day I was making a call with her seeking for suggestions on a business plan , call had exceeded 30 mins n her roommate for school asked her and I quote " this one you and your boyfriend dey do love call mk ur head no scatter with love ooooo" ) n she replied ( " he is not by boy friend ooooo" ) Omo my head scatter dem!!!!! I was disgrace cos I was poor. A struggling guy with an ambition.
I ended the call and ask my self if this girl can deny me in front of her friends that doesnt even know Me den she is not and will never b proud of me ,I had to end everything thing with her.
Now when she sees me I can see regrets in her eyes her mum onces asked me y r u n ur friend not close again,. I just replied mummy we are. But lass lass I loved that girl kwanu den ,all I ever wanted was to mk her proud , hustled , worked map out plans , learn tailoring ( fashion and design) length industrial machines repairs both local ,save money to open my own.

Now am working ,n also repair machines ( very lucrative especially industrial sewing machine all time goes home a day with 30 t0 40k least sometimes 200k.

Ladies always stay with a man who has an ambition today marks 6 years I dumped her ass.

6 Likes

Re: My Worst Day As A Young G by bestdefender: 11:41pm On Apr 06, 2022
Pls move to front page

1 Like

Re: My Worst Day As A Young G by Nobody: 11:42pm On Apr 06, 2022
bestdefender:
Pls move to front page
Please learn to punctuate and space.

2 Likes

Re: My Worst Day As A Young G by Orgasmgiver123(m): 11:45pm On Apr 06, 2022
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

2 Likes

Re: My Worst Day As A Young G by bestdefender: 11:46pm On Apr 06, 2022
Olasyke:

no vex my nigga

2 Likes

Re: My Worst Day As A Young G by posty56: 11:48pm On Apr 06, 2022
Olasyke:

I had hard time reading it, OP no be you say the relationship is discreet? maybe she was discreet now. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Worst Day As A Young G by bestdefender: 12:32am On Apr 07, 2022
posty56:
I had hard time reading it, OP no be you say the relationship is discreet? maybe she was discreet now. cheesy
I don try arrange am
Re: My Worst Day As A Young G by HopeNeverDies: 2:31am On Apr 07, 2022
Damnnnnn!!!!

U be Boss! And u be Man grin

Oya take this for the weekend!

Re: My Worst Day As A Young G by headbasher96(m): 5:12am On Apr 07, 2022
Well i can relate sha

The only thing was she helped u focus on your goal had it been she wanted to ruin she for show u love distract u and u for no dey where u dey today
Re: My Worst Day As A Young G by VickyELEFAN(f): 6:56am On Apr 07, 2022
bestdefender:
Few years ago there was this girl I loved ,n asked her out after few months she accepted on was disgrace cos I was poor. A struggling guy with an ambition.

Ladies always stay with a man who has an ambition today marks 6 years I dumped her ass.
if She had stayed with you, you wouldn't have been motivated strongly to be determined.
Unfortunely men dont see rejection as a blessing in disguise
Re: My Worst Day As A Young G by slickycee: 7:12am On Apr 07, 2022
You people Sha.
Instead you should give the OP credit for his self discipline and determination.
You are saying, it's the girl that rejected him.
So many SIMPS are currently in that situation..

Mr OP well done, I'm proud of you
Re: My Worst Day As A Young G by bestdefender: 7:42am On Apr 07, 2022
HopeNeverDies:
Damnnnnn!!!!

U be Boss! And u be Man grin

Oya take this for the weekend!
lol my nigga k lik dem slim
Re: My Worst Day As A Young G by bestdefender: 7:44am On Apr 07, 2022
VickyELEFAN:

if She had stayed with you, you wouldn't have been motivated strongly to be determined.
Unfortunely men dont see rejection as a blessing in disguise
she never believed in me woman
Re: My Worst Day As A Young G by bigpicture001: 8:21am On Apr 07, 2022
Had a. Girl like thaat too.. never believed in. Me.....

Them want already made... Well, her choice , her life
Re: My Worst Day As A Young G by Chijioke4535(m): 8:30am On Apr 07, 2022
Nice one bro... truly you don't know what you have until you lose it
Re: My Worst Day As A Young G by zed7: 9:47am On Apr 07, 2022
It happens to all young kids. Hustling to make a girl happy.
Real men hustle to have a great and comfy life.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Pros And Cons Of Dating Coded Runs Babe / Are Nigerian Girls The Only Promiscuous Black Girls / How Will U Feel U If Fall In Love With Someone Unlovable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.